From a Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain in my cheeks and thighs mutated into a fierce heat that only fed my arousal. Bill aimed the camera at my face. "Tell the cuck what's happening, bitch," he ordered.

I looked at you and said, between breaths, "There's a long, hard cock fucking my ass, and I love every fucking inch of it. It's so, so fucking good, George." And it really was. The exquisite feeling of being stretched, the friction like splinters of electricity, the deep satisfaction of being so utterly full in such a dirty, forbidden way. "Fuck me, Ollie!" I cried. "Fill my ass with cum!"

But he was in no hurry to finish. He gave my ass a thorough pounding, but his rhythm was measured, his stamina impressive - and then, without giving me the cum I had begged for, he eased out and ceded his place to Dave.

Dave, too, started with a spanking. This time my skin was more sensitive, the pain somehow worse, and I felt sure my cheeks and thighs were rosy all over and radiating heat like a nuclear furnace. It was a relief to feel him penetrate me at last, though he was soon slamming into me so powerfully I was nearly thrown forwards. As it was, my breasts bounced uncomfortably in reaction to each harsh impact.

Abruptly I was empty of cock. Bill pulled the leash to lift my head up. Looking into my eyes, he gave my cheek a short, sharp smack. "Open your mouth, bitch," he said, and when I did, he spat in my mouth. His grip on the leash prevented my instinctive attempt to flinch away. He smacked my other cheek. "Open your mouth, you dirty whore," he growled, and I held it open as he spat in my mouth again.

Walking round behind me, he dropped to his knees and pushed into my ass, and was quickly fucking me as hard as Dave had. Stu stood in front of me and wiped his cock on my lips, coating them with precum that I licked up automatically. Mostly I was focused on feeling the cock in my ass, each thrust a burst of sensation that obliterated thought. All I knew is that I needed it to continue.

Except it didn't. Bill pulled out, and then Stu was forcing that monster into me. "Fuck!" I screamed. It was too much. It was exactly right. I needed it more than anything in my life. "Fuck! Yes! Fuck me, Stu!"

Of course he did. He didn't need encouragement, for all that I gave it. The last time he had fucked my ass, it had been full of cum as well as a lot more lubricant. This time I feared he would do serious damage to me, but no way was I stopping him from thrusting that thick cock as hard and deep into me as he possibly could. All thoughts of where I was or who was watching fled from my awareness. There was only that cock and my fantastically stretched ass, and I thrust back as hard as I could to meet him.

How, George, can you possibly hope to understand the ecstasy that is anal sex unless you yourself have tried it? No biological or anatomical argument can explain how an act so profoundly at odds with human procreation and survival could possibly be so intense and addictive. You have to experience it for yourself - and it would be my honour to be the one who shows you. I look forward to the day we go to the adult store together to pick out the harness I will wear as I pop your anal cherry. I'll let you choose the dildo, my love.

I screamed as I felt him stiffen within me. He pulled out, almost, just the thick head of his cock nestling in that tight entrance as he jerked wildly with pleasure, cum shooting powerfully into my ass for a glorious age. I pushed back against him, trying to take him deep again, but held me away, content with a shallow penetration - and then he rested for a while, his stationary member keeping me plugged until every last drop of his cum was inside me.

Bill pushed down on my back, forcing my face to the floor and my bum in the air. Someone - Dave - began fucking my ass with quick, shallow thrusts that felt good but nothing like before. He finished quickly, again waiting to make sure he had emptied himself into me, and the Ollie did likewise, and finally Bill.

And I understood. They had, all four of them, been saving their cum for this, perhaps denying themselves release for a whole week, and now my ass was flooded with four huge helpings of cum.

Ollie slid the metal water bowl under my bum as the others lifted me up, and I moaned with mingled pleasure and dread as all the stored up cream poured from me into the waiting bowl. They held me there, sometimes fingering my ass in a search for more, until they were sure there was no more to come.

Exhausted, though far from sated, I slumped forward onto the rug. Bill shoved the dog bowl under my face and I stared at the viscous cum. "Eat up, bitch," he ordered, "and afterwards we'll let you rest for a while."

And of course the camera was there to give you a close-up view as, tongueful by tongueful, I licked up the syrupy, slimy mixture.

*

They gave me a pillow and tossed a blanket over me, and I must have slept (on the rug) for nearly two hours while the men sat outside drinking beer and gossiping or whatever. I probably could have slept longer, but my bladder was full and protesting; Bill had filled my bowl with water after I cleaned it of cum, and I'd drank it up thirstily. I sat up and peered around, wondering where the bathroom was, when one of the lads noticed I had stirred and they all trooped in.

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead," Stu said, stripping out of his clothes. Ollie was quickly naked too, and went to make sure the camera was recording. Dave just unzipped his trousers, fished out his cock, and presented it to me. I wrapped my lips about the shaft and sucked it playfully for a minute.

But my bladder was demanding release. "I need the bathroom," I said to Bill.

He disappeared into the kitchen and rummaged through the cupboards for a minute, returning with a large pyrex mixing bowl. "Use this," he said, placing it on the floor next to me.

Resisting the impulse to scowl at him, or to sigh melodramatically, I yielded to the occasion and squatted awkwardly over the bowl.

You have never watched me pee, George. In truth, until recently I would have died of embarrassment if you had asked to, but after a week spent filming myself peeing, and after a month spent revealing my most intimate parts to strange men, the shame of sharing this private act was little more than a tease.

All four men - and the camera - watched in fascination as I struggled to relax and let it flow - but flow it did, at last, a gush of urine that looked, felt and smelt nothing like squirting. And what felt like a huge volume escaping from me proved to be only a shallow, yellow lake in the wide glass bowl.

"Shame we can't ask her to lick herself clean," Dave said. (A shame indeed, but I am not so flexible.)

Soon Bill too was naked, and all four cocks were either hard or getting there. Only I was technically dressed, but the fishnet was torn now from just below the neck all the way down to the open crotch. "Get the dildo," Bill said, handing me my bag, and I extracted the long, life-like silicone cock. "Stick it there," he added, pointing at the wall next to me. "You can stand up."

I used the suction cup to stick it to the wall, then gave the toy a nice deep suck, getting it wet with as much saliva as possible before backing up to the wall and gradually easing the eager silicone shaft into my ass. I do prefer a real cock, but that dildo does make an effective substitute. I bounced back and forth, fucking myself slowly for the entertainment of my watchers. I looked into your eyes, George, as I caressed my breasts and pinched my nipples, mouthing the words, "I love you."

I looked at Bill. "I want all of my holes filled," I growled. "Use me like a slut and a bitch. Feed me cock until I am full of cum. Make me scream with ecstasy while my cuckold husband watches..."

*

Of course they obliged, and I was in for a real treat. I'd had cocks in my ass and cunt together (Bill and Ollie in the van), and I'd had cocks in my mouth and ass together (spit-roasted at the hotel) but I was yet to have cocks in all three simultaneously.

We started with Bill on his back on the floor, me riding him cowgirl-fashion, bouncing joyfully up and down on his hard and far from passive length. Dave pulled my head to his crotch, and was soon fucking my throat impatiently. Behind me, Ollie worked one, two, three slippery fingers into my ass, making sure I was ready to be used, and then his cock replaced the fingers, driving deep.

Perhaps it's a measure of just how big a slut I am now, but I no longer felt overwhelmed by all the things happening at once. My body knew what to do and I was just along for the ride. It helped that all three of my lovers were experienced too, and we quickly settled into a rhythm, Bill fucking my cunt with short, deep thrusts, Ollie pounding my ass with long, delicious strokes, Dave testing the limit of my ability to go without air - and leaving quite light-headed in the process.

Stu circled round us with the camera, and the thought of you watching this miraculous pleasure was just the icing on the cake. I wonder what I am to you now, George? An erotic angel fallen from some hedonistic heaven? Or a demon so foul and morally corrupt that you can feel nothing but abject horror? No, let me instead ask you this: Would you rather risk eternal damnation to share a life of illicit pleasure with your loving wife, or cast her into damnation and live forever alone? Because that is your choice - well, without all the religious bits. I don't believe in any of that.

Given four cocks and only three holes - not including the penetration of any given hole by multiple cocks, something I have yet to experience - there are twenty-four different arrangements. We didn't manage all of them, but we certainly tried. After a few minutes of the first, for example, Dave lay down and I mounted him instead, enjoying for a moment the freedom to concentrate on fucking a single cock, but Ollie soon had me licking and sucking at the cock that had just serviced my ass so professionally, and Bill settled in behind me, fucking with rough enthusiasm. A few minutes later, they cycled again, Ollie stuffing my vagina superbly while Dave hammered away at my rear and Bill fed me more ass-flavoured cock.

I lost all concept of time. There was only the joyful pleasure of fucking and being fucked. Even - especially - when I later had to contend with Stu's thick member, never less than astonishing, I lost myself in that brutal pleasure.

I lost count too of the orgasms they blessed me with. It is simply perfection to have three ardent cocks driving relentlessly into you as you are convulsing with pleasure and just want it to continue forever. I lost count too of the number of times a cock erupted inside me, spurting its load in my cunt or my ass or my mouth. It was all fantastic. It was heaven.

It ended not because I was finally sated, because despite the weariness of my muscles my hunger was undiminished, but because my lovers begged for respite. ("We're only human," Ollie said, laughing, his cock resisting my effort to bring it to life again.)

They had one last gift for me, though. As I knelt on my rug (that would need professional cleaning to ever be respectable again), they directed their limp cocks at me and let go. One by one, streams of urine splashed against my breasts and belly, or aimed at my pussy or open mouth, until both I and my rug were soaked and stinking of cum and pee, and I lay there laughing quietly to myself.

My journey into degradation had reached a very satisfying conclusion.

*

Bill has promised to send the edited video to you, my love. I asked only that he give me a week to write and send this confession.

If you ever find it in your heart to forgive me, and if you wish to meet the woman your wife has become, to share her strange and erotic adventure, send word via my sister.

Your loving wife,

Kelly