From a Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ollie didn't bring me to orgasm, but did leave me very aroused indeed. Stu was holding the camera, circling about us the whole time, and now he held the lens inches away from my thoroughly wet pussy. "Tell Bill how hungry your cunt is for him," he said.

I looked into the camera - I looked at you, George - and growled, "I'm so wet and horny. I need your cock in my cunt now."

Stu chuckled, and ordered me onto hand and knees. (They'd removed the collar and cuffs earlier while I slept, thankfully.) Ollie knelt behind me, working lube into my ass, while Stu stood to the side with the camera. "Tell Bill that you're a dirty anal whore who deserves to be spanked."

Still talking to you, George, I said, "I'm a dirty anal whore who deserves to be spanked," and cried out as I got what I deserved - the flat of Ollie's hand against my bum. Twice, indeed, first the right, then the left.

"Again," Stu demanded, and again I said my line. Again I cried out as my cheeks were spanked. "Again!" he ordered. Again. Again.

In the video you can see the tears in my eyes, but you can also see how with each repetition I mean it more and more. What started out as playacting developed into a cry for further punishment, no matter the sting in my cheeks. I wasn't aware of it at the time, but after Ollie was finished with the spanking, Stu did another close-up of my pussy, and it is literally dripping wet.

But they had no intention of giving my pussy what it craved. Instead, Ollie eased his hard cock into my ass, and my wish from the previous week was granted: for a few minutes I was able to enjoy, undistracted, that formidable length thrusting into me. The delightful stretching of my ass. The delicious friction as he penetrated to an incredible depth. I was in heaven.

Dave knelt in front of me, forcing his cock into my mouth. It was good not to have the gag any more, and to be able to suck Dave's cock properly. He was gentle at first, giving me a chance to adapt to having cocks at both ends, but then he grabbed my head and insisted on penetrating my throat, and Ollie's pace picked up too. It was difficult to relax and enjoy that anal fucking when I had to concentrate on controlling my breathing. There were two gorgeous cocks fucking me and all I could do was wait for the next chance to gasp for air.

Not that it didn't feel fantastic to have two cocks stuffing me simultaneously. My ass felt wonderfully full and thoroughly excited, and I adore having a cock in my mouth, but the need for oxygen was too great a distraction. When Ollie finished suddenly, convulsing wildly and filling the depths of my ass with his cum, my throat was too stuffed with cock for me to even sigh with pleasure.

Abruptly I was empty at both ends, and as I gasped for breath, Dave circled round behind me, and Ollie took over as cameraman. My ass was quickly filled again as Dave pounded me with brutal joy, and I found myself facing Stu's awesomely thick cock. I could barely get it between my lips; no way was it going into my throat. I did what I could, sucking and licking, teasing where I knew it to be sensitive.

In the video you can see my breasts bouncing in response to Dave's thrusting. You can see how impossibly stretched my mouth and jaw are by that phenomenal cock. You can see my neglected pussy drooling with arousal. You can see cum leaking from my twice-fucked ass after Dave's cock pulls free - and you can see that same cock, fresh from my ass and slick with the cum of two men, return to my mouth, where it is accepted without hesitation.

I wonder, George, what disgusts you most. My infidelity? Unprotected sex with strange men? My submission to anal sex? Or my enjoyment of sucking a cock that had just been in my ass? ("Tell Bill you love the taste of your ass, slut," Ollie had ordered, and I mumbled so around the cock in my mouth, my eyes on the camera, looking at you, George.) Or maybe it's that you came home that evening and kissed me, and later that evening you were only the fourth man that day to fill my cunt with his seed...

But that, of course, was not the end of it. Stu settled in behind me, his massively thick cock pressing for entrance. I was as ready as it was possible to be. I'd trained my ass with plugs, and I was slippery with cum and lubricant, but still my ass felt impossibly stretched by that enormous head. In the video you can hear me scream in the moments before he breaches me, as if I am in agony from this impalement.

I don't know if agony is quite the word, but it was mind-shattering, not just that initial pain of being stretched but the euphoria as he thrust within, an explosion of sensation like nothing I'd ever experienced before.

He gave me time to adjust - they both did - although Dave's gentle fucking of my mouth soon became a more determined thrusting into my throat. Stu worked his cock steadily deeper into my ass, making me want to scream in pleasure with each additional inch, and before long the two men were fucking me properly from both ends and it was all I could do just to keep up.

My thoughts were lost in oblivion. I was just a thing for them to fuck, a sex doll for them to use. You can time it in minutes in the video, but for me it was timeless, an unending battering of my mind and senses that ended only when Stu climaxed within me. I screamed in ecstasy, the sensation of his cum erupting into me triggering my own climax, and I contracted blissfully about his pulsing cock for an eternity.

Dave had abandoned my mouth, and I slumped wearily onto my face and elbows, Stu still buried in my ass. In the video you can see the gaping hole he leaves, a hole that first Dave then Ollie aim their cocks at and spray with final measures of cum.

Watch it for yourself, George. It's in the folder 'Hotel Booking'.

*

It is three days now since I arrived here. I haven't been out much, except for walks along the beach by myself. I have a lot to think about. Mostly I am back at the hotel, either at the bar or in my room, always with my notebook and pen. This has not been an easy confession to write. I have often been tempted to omit details to save my blushes and lessen your own humiliation at having such a wayward wife, but if there is to be any hope for us, I must be brutally honest. Sexually, I am no longer the woman you married, but in all other ways I am still the wife who loves you, and the mother of your children. The only question is whether those can be reconciled.

This time alone has proved to me that I would be miserable without you to hold me each night, and if your condemnation is absolute, then be assured that I will suffer by your righteous rejection of me. But if you have read this far, then perhaps there is still a kernel of affection that may grow once more into love for me.

I near the end of this confession, but do not fool yourself that my journey into erotic degradation has reached its limit. All that you have read and watched so far was only preparation for the main act. Perhaps, if you still love me at all, you would be wise to stop here, rather than allow that last feather of regard to be blown away.

*

My homework for my third and final week was once again to take walks in the neighbourhood, again in short skirts and sans underwear, again with my labia spread in lewd invitation. This time, however, I was to do so with a full bladder, and release this somewhere different each day.

You can see the videos in the folder 'Gardening'. The first day I was so shy! I wandered about for ages before hiding deep in the woods. The second day I hid in the bushes by the river. On both occasions I brought wipes to clean myself after. The third day...

The third day I squatted nervously in the alley behind our house, my pee gushing into the drain, and afterwards, without cleaning myself, I walked to the shops down the road and bought ice cream. (I bought one for you too, remember? I was surprised you made no comment about my dress, but then again you were raging at the television and barely looked at me.)

The fourth day, I felt particularly daring. Partly concealed by the bins at the back of the shops, I lifted my skirt, spread my legs, and let go. The fifth day, beautifully sunny, I took off my shoes and walked barefoot through the park, letting my pee escape bit by bit. It ran down my legs and soaked the front of my dark skirt, but no one noticed. The sixth day, it was raining; I stood on the bridge over the road, and let go...

To be honest, the act of peeing in public doesn't really do anything for me, but what does excite me is the thrill of being wet with pee. I feel so dirty, and the fear that someone will smell it on me makes my pussy so very wet.

The big day arrived. I had my instructions. I walked out of the house wearing nothing but my blue stiletto heels and a sexy, pink, fishnet bodysuit. Crotchless, naturally. Pussy clean shaven and labia spreader in place. Balls jiggling in my cunt. My ass plugged. (I carried with me only my coat, unworn, and my handbag with my keys, phone, wallet, makeup and suction-cup dildo.) If any of our neighbours told you about this, no doubt you called them liars. If so, you should apologise.

The white van was waiting. I climbed in the back, and waited there alone as we drove for maybe an hour, to a house out in the country somewhere. Very secluded, away from the main road, trees and hills as far as I could see. An idyllic country retreat.

Bill let me out of the van, and fastened a collar about my neck. "Today we are your masters, and you are our pet." He attached a leash to the collar. "We are your lovers, and your husband is a cuckold. Your humiliation is his humiliation. There is no safe word. Once you enter the house, your body is ours to use as we wish. Disobedience will be punished. Do you understand?"

All this he had told me before. I was ready. "Yes, sir."

"Last chance," he said.

Not answering, I turned and marched towards the house, and sealed my fate. Bill, still holding my leash, locked the door behind me and took away my coat and handbag. Ollie, Dave and Stu waited in the living room, and mounted on a tripod next to them was a video camera. "Why don't you explain to the cuckold what is going on," Bill suggested.

I nodded and addressed the camera: "Hello George," I said. "These four men are going to fuck me and treat me like their pet. I'm here of my own free will. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I'm sure I will. I love you, honey."

Bill kissed me full on the mouth, and after a moment's startled hesitation, I returned the kiss. Somehow, of all the things I'd done over the past month, this seemed the most unfaithful to you. I had never kissed any man other than you before. Bill's kissing was much more forceful than yours, and I almost laughed when he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

He pulled away, only for Ollie to pull me close for a kiss. This time I was better prepared and less self-conscious about it. They were very different kissers, but I still felt a bit like I was a party piece for drunken teenagers. These men were no teens, though, and I felt their hard cocks pressing against the insides of their trousers. Dave grabbed my ass as he kissed me, squeezing my cheeks possessively; and when it was his turn, Stu pushed the base of my buttplug rhythmically, making me moan with pleasure about his penetrating tongue.

Bill used the leash to pull me away from Stu. "On your knees, bitch," he said quite casually.

The house was furnished, but lacked any personal touches. Perhaps it was a rental or a holiday cottage; it seemed clean enough, and most importantly it was warm. The floor was tiled throughout, but as I sank to my knees I was grateful at least for the soft, grey-yellow rug beneath me. Bill handed me a buttplug with a pink bunny tail. "Use this one."

I extracted the large plug from my ass and replaced it with the tail. The bulb wasn't as big as the other and it popped in relatively easily, but the neck was easily an inch in diameter. I felt very pleasantly stretched. Also, the pink tail was cute, and it matched my fishnet bodysuit nicely too. I bent over to give the camera (you, George) a nice view of my pretty rear - and sighed with surprise as it vibrated suddenly. The vibrations were intense and intimate by themselves, but the way they excited the balls in my vagina was quite startling. I looked round to see Ollie pointing the remote control at me.

Bill meanwhile had stripped out of his trousers, and now he shoved his hard cock into my mouth. I was more than happy to suck it, but Bill was more interested in holding my head still and fucking my face, or slapping my face with his cock as I gasped desperately for breath.

The vibrations in my ass changed strength and frequency every so often as Ollie played with the control, and then he was in front of me, naked also, taking over from Bill and presenting his superbly long cock. Unlike Bill, he let me take the lead, alternating between sucking hungrily on the head and descending along the shaft to take it deep into my throat. I was suddenly deeply happy that I had four different cocks to serve with my mouth. There's just something about the smell of a man's genitals.

Stu brought the camera close so that it could see every inch of Ollie's cock disappearing between my lips and into my throat, and I looked into your eyes, George, as I made love with my mouth.

All four were naked now. Dave took his turn, thrusting into my mouth and fucking my face, pulling painfully at my hair. "A real cock-hungry bitch, aren't you?" he said, and when I didn't answer - I really couldn't - he pulled his cock from my mouth and turned me to face the camera. "Tell him what a cock-hungry bitch you are," he ordered.

"I adore cock," I said to you. "I could suck cock all day long," I said, and hungrily wrapped my lips about Dave's cock again, fucking my own throat with it, trying to make it come while you watched.

Stu tugged on my leash, pulling me away from Dave. Both Stu and the camera looked down at me as I struggled to encompass Stu's mammoth cock, and as Dave and Bill smacked my cheeks with their cocks and filled my nostrils with precum. Ollie's head slipped between my thighs, his shoulders forcing my legs to spread wide, and his tongue brushed teasingly around my clit. I did my best to suck on Stu's cock while squirming helplessly on Ollie's face and flinching away from the cocks assaulting my cheeks and nose.

Tiring of this eventually, Bill put a steel dog-food bowl on the floor and filled it with water. "Drink up, bitch," he said, forcing my head down, and like a bitch I lapped it up slowly with my tongue. Someone tugged the balls from my cunt and replaced them with a cock - Dave, I guessed, judging by the way he was hitting my G-spot just right. He settled into an easy rhythm as I continued lapping at my bowl of water. By dipping my lips in it, I could suck it up by the mouthful. And damn that cock felt good in me.

And then it was gone, replaced by another - Ollie's for sure. Dave pulled my head to his crotch and I sucked his cock while Ollie fucked me hard and deep, spanking my cheeks from time to time. Then Bill pushed my head back into the bowl. "All of it," he insisted.

Stu settled in behind me, removing the labia spreader and driving his thick cock determinedly into me, stretching me exquisitely, while Ollie and Dave sat either side of me, mauling my breasts and tugging at my nipples through the fishnet. My almost constant moans of pleasure were making it hard for me mop up the last of the water.

They rolled me onto my back, and Ollie straddled my belly. He tore my bodysuit open between my breasts and smeared the valley between them with vegetable oil, before squeezing my tits tightly about his shaft and fucking them. Behind him, Bill thrust into my cunt, and pounded away furiously, each impact sending a shockwave through my flesh.

"Open up," Stu said, pushing a finger between my parted lips. I opened my mouth wide, and he spat in my mouth. This time there was no ring to take away the choice. I kept my mouth open for him and he spat again. "Dirty whore," he said, and bent to kiss me. It was rough and warm and I returned it hungrily, sucking on his tongue. Dave sat beside us, the camera capturing every detail of my ravishment - and my enthusiasm for it all.

Bill lifted my legs over his shoulders, and the new angle of his thrusting was perfect for me, really hitting the spot. Stu spat in my mouth and Ollie smacked my tits and Bill fucked me with incredible stamina as the pressure built steadily within me, helped along by the vibrating buttplug humming away indifferently in my ass. Someone's fingers - Dave's, I think - starting rubbing my clit with heavy strokes that I tried and failed to wriggle away from; I was too firmly held by the men mastering me.

I cried out in painful ecstasy, convulsing, squirting around Bill's cock, the fluid gushing out of me. Bill and Dave cried out in victory. "Make her do it again," Dave said, pointing the camera at my pussy as the combination of his fingers and Bill's cock forced another grand convulsion from me, another body-wracking emission of fluid.

"Enough," I wanted to say, but Stu spat in my mouth and Ollie slapped my breasts and Dave continued his frenzied assault on my clit and Bill just kept on hitting the spot and I exploded again, and again, my body out of control.

And then, to my profound relief, they all withdrew. Even the vibrations stopped, and I lay there convulsing gently with aftershocks of that orgasmic extreme...

I felt utterly drained, in both senses, and had a hazy awareness that so far none of them had come yet - as if they were saving themselves for some grand event.

*

I was pulled back from the brink of unconsciousness by Bill tugging on my leash. "On your knees, bitch," he said.

With an effort, I rolled onto my front and pushed myself up into a sitting position. One corner of the rug was soaked, and I could see splashes of my cum across the tiles too. And my pink bodysuit was so torn down the front that my breasts were on full display - not that the fishnet had covered them in any meaningful way.

Bill pointed the camera at my face. "Tell the cuck what a useless, pathetic excuse of a man he is."

To some degree this was scripted, but I still felt awful saying it: "It's true, dear," I told you. "It's so good to be fucked by real men at last. I don't know how your tiny cock ever got deep enough to impregnate me. It certainly never made me scream with pleasure."

"Good," Bill said. "Now tell the cuck to watch as your ass is fucked by all four of us. Tell him what you truly are, bitch."

"I'm a whore," I told you obediently. "A dirty, anal whore who deserves to be punished. These four gorgeous men are going to fuck my ass and fill me with their creamy, virile cum."

Ollie pulled my wrists behind me and cuffed them together. Still facing the camera, I licked my lips and added, "I can't wait."

He bent me forward, and I cried out as he smacked me hard, first one cheek then the other. The sharp pain seemed to echo in my flesh, and for a few desperate breaths it was all I was conscious of. Just as I dared to hope that that was all, his hand landed against my upper thighs - right; right; left; left - and as I tried to recover from that, he tugged on my tail, increasing the tension until it popped free. I didn't need to look round to know Bill was pointing the camera at that tiny ring of muscle.

I prepared myself to feel fingers or, more likely, a cock pressing into that vacated hole, and gave an astonished gasp as Ollie's tongue licked at the forbidden entrance and even darted inside briefly. It felt wonderful. But then he pulled away and smacked my cheeks again, my thighs again, and only then deigned to thrust his spectacular cock deep into my ass.