All Comments on 'From Almost Daughter to Lover'

by creativeandfun

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

I like the story a lot. Are you doing a follow up. AAAA++++

RodJohnRodJohnover 1 year ago

Really liked it, but felt like it jumped into the sex real quick and accepting

MrLuvAllMrLuvAllover 1 year ago

I like the story. I do feel it was rushed and lacked build up to what I think would likely start as an awkward reunion; with Joe learning to look past the little girl he once knew and that type of relationship. I think you can continue use this story but slow it down a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but this just doesn’t make much sense. Prospective father re-meets possible daughter and they fall instantly in romantic love — After 20 years? Implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars from me, get your fingers going on the laptop writing away!!!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I couldn't decide between a 4 and a 5, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave this story a 5. Another chapter is a must.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

definitely needs to continue...

Tophat232Tophat232over 1 year ago

Great Happy story! Where's the rest of it?

hermit3773hermit3773over 1 year ago

Very nice. I agree that it seems implausible, and that it deserves a few more chapters. Maybe that is the assignment: write several more chapters that resolve the implausibility. Maybe there is something in each one's more recent past that explains their willingness to jump into bed immediately. Maybe he recently got out of a bad relationship and has been dreaming of the best one he ever had. Maybe she thought of him not just as a father but as the image of the perfect husband. I mean all this to be helpful. You have a great start and I look forward to the next installment! :-)

msmith6922msmith6922over 1 year ago

Write more to this story it is excellent reading material

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story as it stands, but more would be welcomed.

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great start to what promises to be a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeandfun@creativeandfun
Attractive 59 year old bi WMM who is sexually adventurous and extremely open minded. I have quite a few kinks I would love to share and would love to hear yours as well. HI everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you know I have several stories I am still working on. Quite ...