From Almost Daughter to Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joe, this is so nice. I want this to last forever."

"My love, what we are doing now is going to be repeated on so many occasions from this day forward."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

I picked up the pace and she began to move back against me. Her body was signaling to me what she wanted in order to be able to cum so I moved at the pace and angle she wanted.

"That's perfect, Joe. But do it a little harder, but not too hard."

"As you wish love."

I sped up, maintaining the same angle. She maintained eye contact with me and smiled as we approached the crescendo we were so excited to achieve together. I leaned down to kiss her and she asked -

"Are you ready to cum in me baby?"

"Yes, just say when."

For the next half hour, she came on my cock at least a half dozen times and I was ready to release my cum into her.

"Please Joe. Cum in me. Make me yours."

That was all I needed to finish. I felt the tingling building and then it happened. She told me to keep pumping into her when I came and I did exactly that. She orgasmed again as I filled her pussy with my cum. We kissed. We smiled. We were sweating. What we had just done was something I never knew could be so good, I knew it was only going to get better as time passed, especially with someone I was so deeply in love with.

---- If you would like additional chapters to this story, please let me know. I have some good ideas about what I would like to add to this storyline.

--------

Hi everyone! Please rate and comment on my story.

12