From Belarus With Love

Story Info
The adventures of a beautiful and lethal female spy.
8.5k words
4.42
6.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia sat in the living room of the comfortable three-bedroom home in suburban Seattle that her handlers had acquired for her, glancing out the window at the blue sky. It was May and the rain had finally stopped. She took a sip of wine before turning back to her laptop and her new assignment.

She looked over the information file on her target. His name was Cody Fleming, and he was a software engineer for one of the many aerospace companies with defense contracts in the Seattle area. He had access to a special key that was inserted into his computer at work. When the key was inserted and the correct password was entered, it gave the user access to a massive amount of classified data on U.S. missile defense systems.

She looked through Cody's personal information. He was 37 years old, single, and shared a two-bedroom apartment with a roommate. Glancing at his picture, she saw that he was athletic-looking and kind of cute, not like the stereotypical software engineer. She smiled to herself. She might actually enjoy the flirting part of her assignment.

One of Anastasia's best assets as a secret agent and assassin was her looks, and she took pride in it. She was a very attractive woman, with long brown hair, green eyes, and an elegant, high-cheekboned, model-like face. Her body was slender, muscular, athletic, and feminine. By changing the way she dressed and the amount of makeup she wore, she could play anything from an ordinary girl who blended into the background to a total hottie who could seduce anyone. She could also use fashion and makeup changes to vary the appearance of her age. She was 32 years old, looked about 25 in her "normal" look, but could play anything from an 18-year-old high school girl to a 40-year-old soccer mom.

She went through her large collection of fake IDs, selecting one. "Lisa Applegate. That sounds good for my next alter ego. And I'll do the standard get hired as a temp routine." She quickly sent a message to her comrades at the temp agency with her new details. This well-established, well-respected local agency, through a hostile (and violent) takeover, was now under the control of Anastasia's handlers and allies. Just a few quick removals and replacements of some high-ranking people at the company, and it was theirs. The grunts and paper-pushers didn't suspect a thing. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, was all they thought. But for Ana and her comrades, what an asset it was for inserting agents into companies they needed to target.

She continued studying the information about Cody and the company he worked for. A short while later, she received a message from her friends at the temp agency. She was all set to start at the company on Monday morning.

Ana nodded to herself and downed the rest of her wine, planning out her weekend. She could spend the rest of her Friday night relaxing, maybe go out to a bar and pick up a guy for a one-night stand. Then tomorrow, she would do some recon at Cody's apartment. Her handlers had already gathered extensive information on him, but she always liked to see things for herself and gain as much extra intel as she could. Sunday would be a day of rest, and then on Monday her new assignment would officially begin.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Anastasia sat at the bar, sipping her strawberry margarita that a guy had bought for her. He was cute enough that she had considered him a prospect at first, but after talking with him for a couple of minutes, she'd decided he wasn't the type for what she wanted tonight. Too nice.

She continued to discreetly observe the people around her, searching for a suitable prospect, occasionally having to get rid of drunk douchebags and their crude pickup lines with stinging, witty comebacks. Finally, someone caught her eye. He was alone, a beer on the small table in front of him. When he glanced over in her direction, she gave him a quick wink. She smiled to herself as he made his way over to her.

He was tall and muscular, with semi-longish dark brown hair and the tanned skin of someone who spent a lot of time outdoors. What was most appealing about him, however, was the slight aura of danger around him. The aura of a guy who had been in many rough situations and always came out on top.

"Hey," he said in a confident but calm voice. "I'm Kevin."

"Nice to meet you, Kevin. I'm Lisa." Anastasia decided she may as well start using her new fake name now, get in character. They made small talk for a few minutes before she invited him to her place.

At her house, she led him into her bedroom, taking off her blouse as she walked, exposing her small firm breasts. Her perky 34B tits didn't require a bra.

"Right down to business. My kind of girl," said Kevin as he began removing his shirt.

Ana wiggled out of her pants and underwear. She had a slender but muscular fitness model's body with an hourglass figure and a nice, even golden brown tan, with no tan lines, her breasts as brown as the rest of her. Her dark pussy hair was neatly trimmed into a heart shape. "Yeah, well, I just want to get fucked tonight."

"Well, you're definitely going to be fucked, baby." Kevin, shirtless, moved closer to her, his powerful 6'3", 230-pound frame looking dominant and intimidating next to Anastasia's 5'6", 125-pound figure. She looked at his body appreciatively. His tan was as dark as hers, and his muscles were not those of a try-hard gym rat, but those of someone who was already naturally athletic and worked out to develop his body to its fullest potential.

She trailed her finger over his bulging biceps, then down his massive forearm with heavily developed muscles, enjoying the sheer contrast in size between his thick arm and her slender wrist. Moving her hand to his stomach, she felt the steel-like hardness of his six-pack abs. "Damn," she said out loud. She was definitely getting a ladyboner.

"Thanks. I get that a lot," he replied. His large hand moved over her flat stomach and nicely developed girl-six-pack. "You've got quite the impressive abs too. And tits." His hand moved upward, being almost big enough to cover both of her little boobs. Her pink nipples, already erect, became even pointier at his touch.

She smiled at him. "Let's finish getting you undressed." She unzipped his pants and helped him take them off, then watched as he removed his boxers, freeing his massive cock. Already fully erect, it was a genuine eight-incher. As she moved her hand down to touch it, she found that it was as thick as her feminine forearm. "Damn," she said again, louder this time.

He smirked. "Thanks. I get that a lot."

"Now show me what you can do with that thing." Ana spun around, her long brown hair whipping around behind her, and wiggled her round, medium-sized, muscular dancer's ass at him. She then showed off her gymnastic skills, performing a tumbling pass towards her bed, starting with a cartwheel and going into a pair of back handsprings. She finished her tumbling run with a high back tuck, landing neatly on the bed, and beckoned him with her finger.

"A gymnast. Nice, baby. That makes two of us." With that, Kevin suddenly executed a series of standing back handsprings towards her, finishing his tumbling series with a back layout and landing next to her on the bed. Ana felt her pussy tingle. It was rare to find a guy who could match her gymnastics skills.

"Impressive," she said. "That's all the foreplay I'll need. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He pushed her down onto her back and mounted her. She grunted as she felt his weight and bulk on top of her. He penetrated her wet pussy with his massive cock. As the last of his eight inches entered her, she felt the pain from his size, the pain that she was craving tonight, the pain that gave her pleasure.

He began fucking her, playing with her small tits as he screwed her. She began moving her body in tempo with his, trying to match his thrusts. She closed her eyes, enjoying the ride. For just one night, she didn't have to be Anastasia the secret agent who always had to be in control because her life literally depended on it. Tonight, she could just be Lisa and lie back and get a nice hard fucking.

He was clearly experienced, she thought, as Kevin continued to pound her. This must be just an ordinary night for him. As it was for her...

No. She didn't want ordinary tonight. She wanted extraordinary. Ana opened her eyes and suddenly grabbed Kevin by the throat. That got his attention.

"I said I wanted a HARD fucking," she said. "No lovemaking, just a good hard screwing. I want you to use your muscles to hurt me. I'm not some weak skinny girl. I can take it. Now show me what you can REALLY do."

He stared at her for a moment. "Careful what you wish for, baby." He suddenly backhanded her across the face. Ana felt the blood flow, some of it getting into her mouth, the taste of it exciting her. He then headbutted her, hard, making her dizzy.

Semi-dazed, she felt him increase the speed and power of his thrusts, fucking her harder. She moaned and panted eagerly. She had a very active sex life, but she usually found herself on top thanks to her strength, athleticism, and aggression. It was rare for her to find a guy like this, a guy who was strong enough to put her on her back. Rarities like that were what she lusted for.

The screwing she was getting now combined with the size of his cock increased the pain to the point where she had to cry out. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Quiet," he whispered. His right hand moved upward from her perky breasts. He grabbed her throat, choking her, the heavily developed muscles in his massive, darkly tanned forearm rippling, showing off his strength. She gasped as she felt her air rapidly being cut off.

He continued choking and fucking her. Anastasia began seeing black spots in front of her. She didn't know how far he would take it. This was it, this was the thrill she had been craving. The fear of the unknown, with a strange guy who not only had the strength to kill her if he wanted, but for all she knew could be a sociopath who actually did things like that. This was a thrill she couldn't get from roleplaying with her friends with benefits.

Ana felt herself growing weaker and knew she had only a few seconds to decide whether to attack him with her training and skills or let him make her black out... perhaps permanently. In her search for a thrill, in her search for an escape from her life of permanent alertness, had she let things get too out of control?

Suddenly, Kevin released her throat and she desperately gulped in lungfuls of oxygen. The sound of her gasps became mixed in with the sound of her moans of pleasure and pain as he increased the intensity of his thrusts to the maximum level and she felt a powerful orgasm building up. She came hard, shrieking, her entire petite body shaking and shuddering.

He smirked as she felt him stiffen inside her. Then he came hard, shooting wave after wave of semen deep into her. He pulled out and rolled off of her, lying next to her on the bed. "I guess I don't have to ask if it was good for you too."

She smiled at that, the post-cum clarity washing over her. "I hope we didn't wake up the neighbors."

"Don't think so. This house looked pretty far away from the ones next door." Evidently, the post-nut clarity had washed over him too.

"So, you taking off or are you staying for breakfast? Although I have to warn you, I'm a shitty cook."

"I think I'll take off. Nice doing you."

"Nice doing you too." She playfully slapped his ass as he climbed out of the bed.

She watched as he got dressed and left with a final wave goodbye. Through the window, she saw him head down the porch stairs and disappear into the night.

She lay back on her bed, still nude, and smiled.

SATURDAY

Anastasia stood on the roof of the high-rise apartment building, dressed in her window washer's uniform, complete with all the necessary accessories, still thinking about the fucking she had gotten last night. Snapping herself out of it, she turned her mind back to the job at hand.

She gracefully slid down the rope she had prepared. Stopping herself at the eighth floor, where Cody's apartment was, she casually looked inside while beginning to wash the windows. Cody wasn't home, she knew, he had gone out with his buddies, likely to a sports bar. She looked at the posters on his bedroom walls, his large-screen TV, his video game system. A typical red-blooded male, she decided. Into sports, into all the stereotypical guy things, attracted to athletic women who could keep up with the guys. She already began planning what she would wear on Monday and how she would interact with him as she finished up his window.

She moved on to the window of the second bedroom. The intelligence report had stated that Cody's roommate was female, a young woman named Becky. Becky was home, sitting on her bed, browsing through the pictures of some Instagram model on her iPhone. Ana looked at the posters on the pink walls. They were an odd mix of fashionistas and athletes. As her gaze traveled from the posters to Becky herself, Ana smiled and nodded, seeing what was going on.

Becky was attracted to Cody, but he just wasn't into her. She was a thin, pale, mousy, unathletic girl with stringy blonde hair. She just wasn't his type. She had the interests of a stereotypical girl, but was willing to pretend to be into sports to get Cody's attention. But it wasn't working. Cody had placed her firmly in his friend zone. He probably brought home a steady stream of more attractive and muscular girls to fuck. Becky was clearly jealous, frustrated, and trying to live vicariously through the hot, athletic Instagram models she followed.

Ana finished up Becky's window, then slid smoothly to the ground. Unlike for most people, Monday was going to be a fun day.

MONDAY MORNING

Cody stepped out of the elevator and headed down the hall towards his office. Suddenly, someone bumped into him hard, sending his briefcase flying.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," came a female voice. Cody's eyes couldn't help widening at the sight of the very attractive brunette standing in front of him. She wore a very short black miniskirt that showed off her slim but muscular thighs, a white blouse with the sleeves rolled up, a shiny silver man's watch that hung slightly loose on her slender left wrist, a spiked black leather bracelet on her right wrist, and knee-high black leather boots with three-inch stiletto high heels. With the heels she was almost as tall as his 5'10" height.

"Let me get that for you." She bent down to pick up his briefcase. As she bent over, her miniskirt rode up, giving him an excellent view of her round, well-muscled dancer's ass. She gave him a dazzling smile as she handed the case to him. "I'm Lisa Applegate."

"Nice to meet you, Lisa. I'm Cody Fleming. I don't remember seeing you around here before. Are you new?"

She nodded. "The temp agency sent me here. This is my first day. I was trying to find my way around and I guess I wasn't looking where I was going. Sorry about that."

"That's okay," he said, smiling back at her.

She gave him a somewhat embarrassed look. "Could you possibly direct me to Mr. McDonald's office? That's where I'm supposed to be working."

"Sure. Go down the hall, take a left, then it'll be the second office on the right."

"Thanks. Well, see you around!" As she made her way down the hall, she knew that Cody was checking her out as she walked away.

She grinned to herself. The first part of the mission had gone off without a hitch. The temp agency had placed her in just the right place - on the same floor as Cody, but not working directly with him. She didn't want to attract too much attention to herself. The bait had been set. Now all that remained was to slowly reel in the fish.

* * *

Ana sighed as she organized stack after stack of files. Not everything about being a secret agent was glamorous. Many times, going undercover required doing mundane jobs. She looked at her watch, the oversized timepiece sliding slightly down her slim wrist as she moved it. 11:45. At least it would be lunchtime soon.

There was a sudden knock on the door and Cody walked in. "Hey, Lisa," he said. "I know this might sound a little strange, since we just bumped into each other this morning, but would you like to have lunch with me? There's a nice restaurant on the top floor of the building that they have for the employees."

Anastasia kept her face expressionless except for a well-practiced shy smile. "Sure, Cody. That sounds cool. But I can't go just yet, I have to finish organizing this box." She looked at her watch again. "Tell you what. Why don't you go on up and I'll meet you there in about ten minutes? I should be done with this by then."

"Great. See you soon!"

Ana nodded to herself as soon as she was alone again. This was perfect. She had been ready to ask him to go to lunch (although she was going to wait until tomorrow, she hadn't wanted to look too aggressive), but she had been hoping he would ask her. And sending him up separately...the less the two of them were seen together, the better.

During lunch, she used her charms on Cody, talking with him about sports, weapons, and other guy stuff, showing off her knowledge of those things. She also dropped in some stories about her own athletic accomplishments (which were all true). She could tell that he was impressed.

On Tuesday, they both kept it cool, Cody because he didn't want to come on too strong and Ana because she didn't want the people in the office to associate her with Cody too much. They had lunch separately, although they did say hi to each other whenever they passed by in the hall.

On Wednesday, however, around 4:45 in the afternoon, Cody appeared in the doorway of the office where Ana was working. "Hey, Lisa. Do you want to hang out for a bit after work? We could go to the park and then maybe grab a bite to eat."

She gave him her shy smile again. "Sure, I'd like that. Are you all done for the day?"

He nodded. "I'm not," she said. "Life of a temp, I guess. But I just gotta finish a couple more boxes of filing, then I'll be free. I can meet you at the entrance to the park in say...fifteen minutes?"

"Cool. See you then."

Sure enough, "Lisa" showed up at the park right on time. Cody saw that she was holding a football. "I thought we might play some catch," she said.

He looked at her, still dressed in her ubiquitous black miniskirt and black knee-high, high-heeled boots. "In those?"

"Sure! I have no problem playing sports in a skirt and heels. I can even do gymnastics in them." She suddenly performed three one-handed standing back handsprings in a row, still holding the football in her other hand, finishing her tumbling sequence with a high, split-leg back layout. She landed perfectly despite her three-inch heels. "See?"

"Wow," said Cody, staring. "Most girls can't even do that in flat shoes." A bulge was starting to appear in his pants.

"Well, I'm not most girls. Come on, let's go." She stood at the goal line of one of the unused football fields in the park. "Go out for a pass. Go long."

Cody jogged over to the 30-yard line. "I said long, silly," she giggled. "Come on, farther."

"Are you sure you can throw that far?" he asked doubtfully as he made his way to the 40-yard line.

"Sure. Check this out." Ana threw the football in a long, perfect spiral. The ball sailed over Cody's head and landed just past the 45-yard line. As he ran to pick up the football, his mouth was wide open and the bulge in his pants was larger.

"Oh my God. Most girls can't...In fact, most guys can't even...But you're not most girls, of course." Cody was in awe of this beautiful, feminine, skirt-wearing woman who could easily out-throw most men.

"Now throw it back," she called out. Cody did so, throwing the football as hard as he could. Ana had to run forward to the 5-yard line to make the catch.