From Belarus With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky simply nodded. Ana smiled. "Now I'm going to make you feel really good. Lie on your bed on your back with your legs apart."

"Um...I don't...what if..."

"Do as Miss Ana says, Becky." Anastasia flexed her bicep as she spoke.

"Y...yes, Miss Ana."

"You don't have to do a thing. Just lie back and enjoy this. Miss Ana will take care of you."

"Yes, Miss Ana." Becky lay back on her bed, her legs apart.

Without further ado, Anastasia climbed onto the bed and got busy with her tongue. She was very experienced with going down on other women, as well as receiving oral from women and men, so she knew exactly what to do. She flicked her tongue around the inside of Becky's wet pussy, making occasional contact with the tip of her tongue to the blonde's clit. "Oh Ana, oh Ana," Becky began moaning.

Anastasia lifted her face up for a moment and backhanded Becky across the face, the rough leather of her glove increasing the pain of the impact. "Call me MISS Ana." She then went back down and to work again.

"Y...yes, Miss Ana. Oh God yes, Miss Ana, that feels so good." The pain from the blow from Ana's muscular arm made the pleasure from her talented tongue more intense for Becky.

Ana moved the focus of her tongue, concentrating more on Becky's clit, flicking her tongue against it repeatedly, listening as the blonde's moans became louder and faster. She was clearly getting wetter. Her taste was sweet, and her smell was slightly like that of fresh fruit. The brunette increased the speed of her licking gradually, slowly letting it build up, teasing her victim.

Ana was becoming so aroused by what she was doing that she could just barely restrain herself from sticking her fingers in her own pussy to get herself off. It was already risky enough that she was doing this. When she got home, she would have to flick her bean, big time. That or go out and find a man (or a woman) to fuck.

Becky's moans continued to increase in pitch and intensity. Suddenly, with absolutely no warning at all, she came violently all over Ana's face, soaking it with sticky girl-cum. Ana gasped in surprise for a moment, then couldn't help giggling. She didn't mind when other women came on her face. It was kind of thrilling, actually, especially when there was no warning. Guys, on the other hand - there was only one guy who had been foolish enough to try the "money shot" on her. After he'd shot his load all over her face, she had responded by shooting her load into his - from her 9mm Glock.

Anastasia sat up straight, still giggling, and wiped her face clean with the bedsheet. She wagged her finger at the smaller woman playfully. "You're supposed to warn someone when you're about to cum. But I guess I don't have to ask if it was good for you."

Becky sat up as well. "Um...I'm sorry," she said hesitantly, as if she didn't know what else to say.

"I'm sorry too."

"S...sorry about what, Miss Ana?"

"This." With that, Anastasia smashed her leather-gloved fist into Becky's jaw. Becky's eyes crossed and she slumped backward, out cold before her head hit the pillow.

* * *

When Becky regained consciousness, she saw that Ana had gotten dressed, and was now holding a pistol with a silencer attached, aimed straight at her face. "A...are you going to shoot me?" the blonde quivered.

"Actually, you're going to shoot yourself. See, Cody is lying dead on the bed. Now who could have killed him? Perhaps his jealous roommate, who was attracted to him but never got any sexual attention from him. Who had to watch while he fucked other, hotter, more muscular girls. One evening, you just couldn't take it anymore. You stripped nude and came to him, begging for sex. When he rejected you, you snapped. You grabbed this gun here, which you bought on the street with cash earlier, by the way, and forced him to strip. You then performed a sex act on him, hence the fact that you both just came. Then you made him march to the open window, and shot him out of it."

Ana leaned in close. "But after that, after you shot Cody in a blind, jealous rage, you were overcome with regret. You just couldn't live with yourself anymore. So you killed yourself."

"No...please...why do you have to do this..."

"It's nothing personal. It's just business. I have to cover my tracks. My employers are kind of strict about that. I had to kill Cody to cover up the data theft I did at his workplace, and I have to kill you to cover up Cody's death. And with you dead, everything will look like a neat little domestic murder-suicide."

"But why did you..." Becky pointed at her crotch.

"You were clearly sexually frustrated. So I thought I'd grant you one last favor, just like I did for Cody. Finish you off before finishing you off."

Becky found herself unable to speak anymore, overcome with too many emotions. Fear, regret, helplessness...but also a strange peace. If death was inevitable, why not just lie back and enjoy it?

"I'm sorry about this." Ana suddenly struck her victim across the face with the pistol, stunning her. She then pressed the gun into the nearly unconscious woman's hand, pointing it at her head.

"Goodbye, Becky." Ana placed her finger over Becky's and squeezed the trigger.

She spent a few brief moments looking over the corpse, contemplating. Again, a feeling of regret swept over her as she looked into Becky's dead grey eyes.

Anastasia then got back to work. Retrieving the pistol, she walked over to Cody and fired a single, silenced shot into his forehead. She then placed the gun back into Becky's hand and removed the silencer.

Going back towards Cody, she opened the window and dragged him towards it. He wasn't too big a guy, and she was a strong girl, so she was able to handle his dead weight. Peeking out and making sure no one was looking, she pushed him out the window to land behind some bushes. The eight-story fall would explain his shattered ribs nicely. She then picked up her purse and quickly exited the apartment.

* * *

"Looks like an open and shut case," the detective reported to his supervisor. "From questioning neighbors and friends, we know that this Becky chick was attracted to her roommate, Cody, but he just wasn't into her. One night, Becky finally snapped. She took off her clothes and went into Cody's room with a gun. She apparently made him strip, got her rocks off with him, forced him to stand by the open window, and just shot him out the window. She then must have become overcome with guilt and shot herself. No forced entry, nothing missing from the apartment. The gun can't be traced, apparently Becky bought it on the street with cash. Powder burns on Becky's hand confirm she fired the gun. Neighbors can't recall hearing the gunshots to place an exact time of death, but it was a typical Friday night and there was a lot of loud partying going on. Could have been distracted, thought it was just a car backfiring, all that stuff."

The supervisor nodded. "I'll file this one as solved. One less case for the chief to be on our asses on."

* * *

Back in her house, Anastasia was working on her fourth glass of wine. A congratulatory email from her superiors on another job well done popped up on her laptop, but she barely reacted.

Where did she want to go from here? Was she losing her passion for this work? Would she ever be able to have a normal life? Would she ever be able to have a real boyfriend, a husband, become a mom? Give life instead of taking it? What should she do?

And what COULD she do? No one in this line of work got to choose when they retired. That decision was made by the KGB. Either an early "retirement" in the form of a tragic "accident" for those deemed incompetent or untrustworthy, or a small pension and a shitty apartment in one of the ugly, Soviet-style high-rises in Minsk when she was deemed too old to be a good seductress anymore.

She had chosen this path because she'd thought it would give her freedom. And it had, for a while. But now, she found herself feeling the same thing as when all those modeling agencies had told her that 5'6" was just too short. The feeling of doors closing on her, of options being taken away.

Unless she chose to open a different door...

She finished her wine and poured herself another glass.

THE END...for now