From Belarus With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," he said. "I think 40 yards is about as far as I can launch it. I wish I could throw as far as you."

"Don't be sorry. Most of the guys I've dated couldn't throw as far as me, and, as you might have guessed, I've dated a lot of guys. I'll stand a little closer."

They played catch for about fifteen more minutes, then sat down on a bench to talk. "Where did you learn to throw so well?" Cody asked.

"Oh, I played softball on my high school and college teams. I usually played center field. I could throw all the way from the warning track right to home plate."

"Wow. That's amazing."

"Oh, not THAT amazing," she said casually. "Remember, a softball field is smaller than a baseball field."

"Well, you're still an awesome chick."

"Thanks." Anastasia patted her flat stomach. "I'm getting hungry. Let's go eat. You know a good place around here?"

They went to a nearby sports bar and had chicken wings, French fries, and beer while watching the Mariners game on TV. As they ate and talked, Ana found that she was genuinely enjoying her time with Cody. She wondered if she could ever have a normal relationship...or a normal life.

She thought back to when she had been a young girl in the old country, back in Belarus. Growing up in Minsk, she'd had hopes and dreams similar to any other girl. But her first dream, to be a gymnast, had been ended when everyone had said she was too tall. Then her next dream, to be a model, had been crushed when everyone had said she was too short. Her heart had been hardened by the rejections, and she'd decided not to waste her life by finding some boring, mundane office job.

Instead, she had applied for the secret police. In Belarus, they were still known as the KGB - unlike Russia, Belarus hadn't changed the name after the collapse of the Soviet Union. At least they were honest. They did pretty much the same things now that they'd done before.

At the KGB, her intelligence, athleticism, and newfound aggression were appreciated, and they didn't care about her height. After months of harsh training, followed by proving herself in a brutal "graduation" mission and making her first kill, she had become a full-fledged agent. She completed increasingly more difficult and prestigious missions, using her intelligence, physical strength, and beauty in equal measure, eventually being given the plum assignment of being sent to the United States to steal military secrets.

She saw Cody smiling at her from across the table and she smiled back. Was it really necessary to keep on killing now...

She stopped herself. She couldn't go soft. She remembered all the comments from male supervisors and male agents, saying that this was man's work, that women were naturally too soft for something as cold-blooded as this. She had been determined to prove them wrong, and she had succeeded. But if she went soft now, she would throw all that away. She could just imagine the field day they would have.

"Great game, huh?" said Cody as onscreen, the Mariners walked off with a victory in the bottom of the ninth inning. Base hit, runner on second, the runner sliding into home plate a split second before the throw got there, scoring the winning run.

"Oh, yes, great," said Ana, trying to bring her mind back from the distractions. "Great wings, too."

They exchanged phone numbers before they left, and she thanked him for dinner when they parted. "See you at work tomorrow." She watched almost wistfully as he headed out. The poor sap had no idea what he was in for.

On Thursday morning, Anastasia got to work early. She slipped into Cody's office and installed a hidden camera at an angle that would show his computer keyboard, then slipped back out and went to her regular work. When Cody went for his mid-morning coffee break, she retrieved the camera. She knew he would have used his special key and password when he started work.

That evening, when she got home, Ana inserted the camera's memory card into her laptop. She observed what the camera had recorded, fast forwarding until Cody came into his office. Sure enough, he inserted his special key and typed in his password. She slowed the video down to confirm each keystroke, writing the password down. She would destroy the note later. Rewinding the recording slightly, she then did the same for his regular computer password.

For casual Friday, Ana went all black leather - skintight black leather pants, a sleeveless black leather top that showed off her muscular arms, her upper arms having visible muscle tone even when she wasn't flexing, black leather gloves, a spiked black leather bracelet on her right wrist, and of course her trademark knee-high black leather boots with stiletto high heels. Sure enough, from the bulge in Cody's jeans when he saw her, she knew he liked her outfit.

At noon, Ana and Cody had lunch together again at the top-floor restaurant. After the meal, Cody turned to her, looking into her eyes. "Lisa, I've really enjoyed the time we've spent together this week. Since it's finally Friday, would you like to go out with me tonight?"

"Sure. I'd love to. I'll have to go home and take care of a couple things after work, but if you'll give me directions to your place, I can meet you there around 6:30 and then we can go out."

"Sounds great."

Around 4:45 that afternoon, Ana knocked on the door and entered Cody's office. "Hey, Cody. Are you busy?"

"No, I was just about to knock off, actually. In fact, I've already logged out of the system."

She gave him her best smile. "Could you do me a huge favor? I just realized that I don't have my sunglasses, and I think I left them up in the restaurant at lunch. Could you go get them for me before the restaurant closes? I still have a lot of filing to do, and Mr. McDonald will be mad if it's not done before the weekend. I'll probably have to stay a few minutes late, in fact."

"Sure, Lisa. No problem."

"Thank you, Cody. I really appreciate it."

She headed out and back down the hall, listening for the sound of the elevator doors closing. As soon as she heard it, she quickly slipped back into his office, making sure no one saw her. Looking at his computer, she saw that he had left his special key inserted in his hurry to go get her sunglasses and stay on her good side before their big date tonight. She entered his password to log on to his computer, then entered the password for the special key to get into the database for the missile defense systems.

She inserted a flash drive into the computer, easily overriding the security with her hacking skills. After copying the classified data onto the flash drive, she ejected it, slipped it into her pocket, logged off the database, and logged off the computer. Peeking out into the hall to make sure the coast was clear, she headed back to her work station.

Cody showed up a few minutes later, sunglasses in hand. "Thanks so much, Cody. You're such a sweetheart."

"Wasn't any trouble, Lisa. I'm all done with my work anyway," he replied as he handed her the sunglasses. "So I'm gonna head out. See you at 6:30?"

"Right. Thanks again."

Anastasia kept a casual but close eye on him as he headed back to his office to get his stuff. She counted the seconds as he went in. She just had to make sure he didn't log on to the classified database again so he didn't see the record of her going on it. There was no reason for him to, but she had to be sure.

Thirty seconds later, Cody came back out, briefcase in hand. She waited until he disappeared, then pumped her fist.

* * *

Ana parked her Mercedes in front of Cody's apartment complex. As she walked towards the entrance, she took out her iPhone and called him. "Hey, Cody. It's Lisa. I'm here."

"Great. I'll be right down."

"Actually, can you buzz me in? I need to use the bathroom."

"Sure. I'm in apartment 808. See you in a minute."

Ana waited for the buzz, then opened the door to the building. From her recon last Saturday, she knew how to avoid any incriminating security cameras. She stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the 8th floor.

"Hey, Lisa." Cody greeted her. "You look great as always." She was still wearing her black leather outfit.

"Thanks. I get that a lot," she replied as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. "Is your roommate here?"

"No. She's a waitress and she's working tonight."

"Great." She gave him her most seductive smile, then said, "I don't really have to use the bathroom." She removed her top as she spoke. As usual, she wasn't wearing a bra and her small, firm, round, perky 34B tits were immediately exposed.

Cody's jaw dropped. He had been hoping to score with this chick eventually, but he didn't think it would happen this soon! She'd seemed like such a nice girl, not the kind of girl who would do this. But now...

She giggled. "Are you going to just stand there or are you going to come get it?"

"Fuck yeah!" he cheered. He moved towards her. She quickly ran around him and into his bedroom. He was right behind her, pushing the door shut behind him.

They both swiftly took off their clothes, Ana leaving on only her black leather gloves and black leather bracelet. As her slender but muscular, feminine body with its hourglass figure became completely exposed, Cody developed a raging hard-on. About six and a half inches, she guessed, with decent girth as well. Not nearly as large as Kevin, but still big enough to satisfy her. And his body was toned and athletic enough to make him attractive to her.

She spun around, tossing her long silky brown hair right into his face, then grabbed him and gave him a quick but rough kiss. Still holding him, she tossed him onto the bed with a judo throw. He landed flat on his back, the hard throw only being cushioned by the soft bed, a little roughed up but clearly highly impressed. "Damn, girl, you've got some skills."

"If you liked that, you'll love this," she said aggressively and cockily. With that, she performed a roundoff followed by a high split-leg layout backflip towards the bed, landing on him in a full and effortless 180 degree split, showing off her extraordinary flexibility. Still in the splits position, she performed a straddle press to lift herself up, displaying her upper-body strength. His fully erect cock was ready and waiting, pointing straight up into the air. She lowered herself down onto his dick, impaling herself on him, her wetness letting it go in very smoothly.

She began fucking him, hard, riding him like a cowgirl, grunting with pleasure and excitement as she screwed him. He reached up and began playing with her perky 34B tits with sharp, pointy nipples, his moans mixing in with hers. "Oh yes, Lisa. You're amazing. So fucking hot and so fucking athletic. That backflip you did, so powerful and yet so elegant, like a pro dancer..."

She suddenly spun them around, rolling over onto her back and pulling him on top of her. She wrapped her thighs around his midsection. "Fuck yeah," he moaned.

"Wanna know a secret, baby?" she whispered.

"S...sure, L...Lisa. Unh...that's a good fucking you're giving me."

"My name's not actually Lisa. It's Anastasia."

"Anastasia...huh? But why would..." Cody's little head was still doing most of the thinking for him. But he realized that her voice had suddenly changed. "Your voice..."

"Oh, what you've been hearing for the past week was my fake American accent. Now you're hearing my normal voice. A slight Eastern European accent. Quite sexy, yes?" Ana now slowly began clamping her thighs tighter around him.

A cold sweat began to appear on Cody's forehead, despite the fact that he was still in the middle of a fuck session. "Who...What...Are you some sort of..."

"Spy, yes," she finished for him. Her legs were now wrapped tightly enough that Cody began to feel real pain.

"My special key," he whispered in panic as the realization dawned on him.

"Exactly. Congratulations. You figured it out much more quickly than most guys do when they're being fucked."

"Anastasia, urrrgghhh...I can't breathe!"

"That's basically the idea, honey."

"Are you going to..." he quivered, letting the sentence trail off.

"Kill you? Unfortunately, yes."

"No, please, Anastasia. You already have what you want..."

She increased the pressure with her lethal legs, hearing the first of his ribs break with a sharp CRACK, accompanied by his cry of pain. "True. I do have what I want. In more ways than one. But there's a record of every log-on with your special key. Even if I could have erased it, which I couldn't, all log-ons are automatically sent to the central database. I can't take the chance of you going on your computer on Monday morning, seeing a strange, brief log-on for late Friday afternoon, and remembering me and the sunglasses. But if you're gone, the others at the company will think the log-on was just you. That's how we operate. No loose ends." She broke a second rib as she finished.

"Aaaahhhhh! Anastasia, please! I swear, I won't tell anyone..."

She smiled. "Come on, Cody. We both know you'd tell the Feds the second I let you go. Oh, and you may call me Ana. Considering how familiar we are with one another, you should feel free to use the diminutive form of my name." A third rib broke as she continued to crush and fuck him.

"Ana, aaaaarrrggghhh, noooooo..." The pain from her deadly thigh muscles was now overcoming the pleasure from her skilled vaginal muscles.

Suddenly, the bedroom door flew open and Becky, still dressed in her waitress uniform, charged in, wielding a baseball bat. Ana reacted swiftly. She smashed her leather-gloved fist into Cody's jaw to stun him, then easily blocked Becky's clumsy, weak swing. Knocking the bat away, she grabbed Becky by the throat, looking straight into her terrified eyes.

"Wait for your turn," Ana whispered. With that, she headbutted Becky brutally hard, sending her crumpling to the floor like a rag doll.

Anastasia turned her attention back to Cody, who was just coming back to his senses. He tried desperately to get free, but Ana's killer legs were far too strong. As he realized that he was doomed, tears formed in his eyes.

"Lisa," he whispered, using her old name. "What about the time we spent together? The date at the sports bar, the lunches together, throwing the football at the park. Did that mean nothing to you?"

Her voice was softer this time. "To be honest, I did feel something. I genuinely enjoyed our time together. In a different world, maybe things between us could have been different. But this is the world we're in. I do have feelings. But I'm still an assassin. Duty has to come first."

"Miss Ana...Is there anything...you can do for me...to spare me...please..." Cody was no longer struggling, overcome by both his multiple broken ribs and his mental breakdown.

"Yes, honey, there is something I will do. I'm going to let you have one last cum before you go to meet your maker. You've been hard this whole time, now finish inside me. And if it makes you feel any better, you were a good fuck." She reduced the pressure with her legs slightly, still keeping them tight enough that he had no chance of escape.

A sudden wave of peace washed over Cody as his little head once again took over his thinking. If he was going to go, this was a damn good way to do it. He began thrusting hard, really getting into it, letting his attraction to athletic women and the strength of her thighs fuel his arousal. "Gonna...cum...urrrgghhh!" He indeed came hard, shooting wave after wave of semen into her.

Ana couldn't help smiling. She then turned on the full squeezing power again, completely cutting off his air, breaking his remaining ribs in rapid succession. She timed it perfectly, finishing him by driving a sharp, jagged piece of his final shattered rib into his heart at the exact moment she had a wild, powerful orgasm, shrieking loudly as she came in turn.

She rolled him over onto his back and lifted herself off of him, looking with regret into his dead eyes. "Goodbye, Cody," she whispered.

Picking up his iPhone, she deleted the record of her call to him. Then she turned her attention to Becky, still lying unconscious on the bedroom floor.

* * *

When Becky woke up, she discovered that she had been stripped completely nude. Looking up, she saw Anastasia standing over her, also nude except for her black leather gloves and black leather bracelet. Becky's mouth opened in alarm, but Ana quickly raised a finger to her lips. Intimidated, Becky closed her mouth.

Ana helped the other woman to her feet. They stood there, facing one another. The contrast between the two female bodies was quite striking. Becky's 5'5", 110-pound body was thin, pale, and unathletic, with no muscle tone. She didn't have much of a figure, as her hips were only slightly wider than her waist, and she really didn't have any breasts, as her AA cups were just mosquito bites. Her carpet matched her drapes, indicating that she was a natural blonde. The untrimmed, scraggly blonde bush of Becky's pubic hair contrasted sharply with Ana's neatly groomed dark bush trimmed into a heart shape.

Though at 5'6" and 125 pounds Ana was only slightly bigger, she looked far more powerful thanks to her well-muscled, feminine athlete's body. Her 34B tits were perfectly sized for her slim figure, her ass was medium-sized, round, and hard, and her 24-inch wasp waist was smaller than Becky's. Ana had a nice golden brown tan, looking quite dark next to the other woman.

Ana tossed her long silky brown hair, reached out and brushed a short strand of stringy blonde hair out of Becky's face, and looked straight into the smaller woman's frightened grey eyes with her piercing green ones. "W...what are you going to do to me?" Becky trembled.

Ana simply raised her finger to her lips again, then reached out and took Becky's hand, positioning the two forearms next to each other. Although Ana's wrists and forearms weren't particularly big, they were much larger than Becky's frail ones. The contrast between Ana's bigger, darker one with well-developed muscles and Becky's weak, pale arm with no muscle development was very distinct. It was made even more extreme by the fact that Ana's bracelet was covering up the thinnest part of her wrist, making her forearm look thicker.

Ana finally spoke. "I told you to wait for your turn. Well, it's your turn now."

"T...turn for what?" Becky quivered.

Instead of answering, the brunette responded with another question. "Do you like my body?"

Becky, still quivering, looked at the floor, unable to bring herself to say the words she knew were true.

"I think you do, honey," Anastasia whispered seductively. "You wish you had a body like mine. You wish you were one of us muscular, athletic, feminine girls so guys like Cody would be attracted to you. You're ashamed that you were too weak to fight me even though you had the bat and I was unarmed. You were ashamed every time Cody brought home a fitter, more athletic girl to fuck. It must have been so embarrassing, so frustrating, almost like being cucked..."

"Yes!" Becky sobbed, unable to deny it anymore. "Why did I have to be stuck with this body? Why did I have to be cursed with a total lack of athletic ability? Why couldn't I be one of the hot, fit, muscular, popular girls? Why couldn't I have a body like yours?"

"You can have a body like mine right now," Ana whispered huskily. "Have you ever been with another woman, Becky?"

"N...no."

"Have you ever been curious?"

"Y...yes," Becky admitted. "When I look at some of those Instagram girls with their round, muscular asses and rock-hard six-pack abs, I get so jealous and aroused at the same time. Knowing I could never be like that, I just get so..."

Ana silenced her by kissing her aggressively on the mouth. Becky only resisted for a second before kissing back, really getting into it, forgetting about everything else. When they finally pulled apart, Ana touched Becky's chest, feeling her rapid heartbeat, then said, "That felt good, didn't it?"