From Bondage Idol to Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... SO GOOD! SO BIG! AHHHHHH..." She gasped as she slammed herself down into his member. Leaving her hair swaying back and forth and keeping the rings and clips of her fetish attire over her proper clothing clattering from the force she was using to fuck herself and her tight, wet Japanese pussy on some big black cock. Her skirt had even slipped back down, actually covering up the act itself but nether needed to strictly see what was going on in order to feel and enjoy the great pleasure they were both getting. That thick length stuffing in deep to that snug, resized to fit the shape of him tunnel that was leaving juices already slowly trickling down her inner thighs.

As much of a fan as he was of both giving back as good as he got, or even outfucking a younger starlet like this, he had to admit that watching an Idol fuck herself almost silly on his cock was a treat to witness. Even better to actually feel as he just sat and let her do all the work. Dropping up and down again and again with pornstar smoothness and pace as her eager motion left him moaning and sweating. His cock never leaving her twat for more than a few inches or so when she rose up before firmly driving down. Even with her skirt still covering their crotches the slap of her slim and stunning body hitting his mature, toned body was still heard even with their moans filling the air.

Not out of tiredness, but a desire for something more, the Necronomidol frontwoman changed her position as she shifted back. Sitting onto his lap now as she reached back. Getting his other hand back up and guiding onto her hair. A glance back dripping with lust showing what she wanted and with a snigger at how sinful the cold faced beauty was being, he accepted the invitation. Leaving her moaning out even before the first thrust when he firmly gripped that hair for a makeshift ponytail. Then drilling up into her snatch, leaving her jolting on his cock as her hands went back, holding his body so she could stay impaled on that huge shaft.

Tugging on either her locks or that harness made it easy to keep her pulled back down into his cock as she bounced away on him but without even having to make a move herself. Just the stiffness of those thrusts up into her snugness was enough as he took advantage of her being a woman with a kink or two of being controlled and used more so than her usual on stage attire, like the kind she was being fucked in right now, already gave off. He just grunted, more than sweating himself as he worked his prick like a piston right up into that already very familiar, dripping wet piece of pussy. Hammering her with the sort of pace more expected of a man her own age than his greater, mature years.

"UHHHHH!! YESSSSSS... MMMMMM!! AHHHHHH..." The sweat was coating her face, leaving strands of hair sticking all over her gorgeous face as she was pounding from underneath. Gasps still escaping her when he used her straps and her hair with commanding tugs to pull her down onto his dick at the same time as he fired up a new, stiff and smooth pump. Almost constantly leaving her taking that rod balls deep and even when there was a gap as he pulled out, it was just a few inches before driving back in to repeat the process. "AHHHHHH... MMMMM!! SO BIIIIIIIG MMMMMM... AHHHHHHH..." She couldn't even look back, her eyes usually cold now glazed over from the pleasure as they were looking up at the roof. Perhaps thankful that she was being gripped by his strong hands on two part of hers so she didn't tumble off the desk from the rough way she was jolting on his member. Her clothes clinging against her paler toned body from the effort and energy needed to handle her first big cock, let alone interracial, experience. One that from how well she's been taking it she should have been doing a long time before today, but will struggle to find a match in sexual partner like this again.

That wasn't to say that the man she was on top off wasn't having to impress in his own ways as he groaned and kept slamming his cock home into her stretched out yet still very pleasurable snug and wet pussy. Mature in his own right, sweating in the shirt and suit jacket he still had on as he fucked the fully clothed beauty riding away on his lap. But little did she know that in all honesty even if a business deal went sour that she was simply a notch in his bedpost. Far from the first gorgeous, younger Japanese Idol performer that he's gotten to show the wonders of taking a big black cock to. And she'd be far from the last to take him either, especially if he had his sights set on one of the other bandmates of hers despite the loose promises of this deal before. A round of hot, wild shameless sex on top of his desk always tended to distract from hashing out contract details.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHHH!! MMMMM..." Getting worn out, Risaki found herself being pulled to lean against the new fuck buddy from a foreign land. Her clothed back and the straps from her harness rubbing against his chest as she continued to jolt on that stiffly pumping dick still drilling her over and over again. His grip now onto the straps at the sides of her sweat-shining, exposed waist. More than keeping her held on top of him but having the naughty edge of not needing to directly hold her body. Further giving the impression this was all about using her for pleasure than anything else, and the beauty still moaning away on that fat, rock hard cock didn't seem to mind from the groans still pouring out of her mouth. A sound far sweeter it could be said than any track she performs on stage.

"YESSSSSSSS... AHHHHHHH!! MMMMMMM..." Her breath quickening as her eyes closed and her head freely tilted back, resting on his shoulder like the cold and confident beauty was more a living sex toy, put on display on his cock like a trophy. More than meeting her match here as she found herself cumming hard, and easily the most intensely in her young life, from that big black cock pounding balls deep up into her twat. Leaving him grunting from her snatch finding a new grip, massaging him while her juices flowed down. And she wasn't getting any choice in riding out all these intense pleasure as he kept her held by the fetish straps so she remained jolting on his rod as he kept firing up into her. Not that from that small, wicked smile on her lips as she felt the waves of delight flow through her, that she'd ask for anything less than this same kind of hard fucking if she could find the words in either of their native tongue.

"MMMMM..." Malcolm himself growled as he kept pumping away up into that already well used and very familiar slot. Allowing her to experience without question the best orgasm in her life so far while he got in another round of pumps into that wonderful, wet pussy. With all this drilling she'd be lucky if her love tunnel returned back to its original tightness within a full month from this encounters. However, even a stud with his experience had his own limits as he had to pull out of those dripping folds with a groan. Smirking as she panted for air against him and offered no objection to him lifting her off although this time it was more due to her lack of energy than anything else.

Bringing matters back to almost how this encounter all began exactly. Putting her down on her knees but holding a handful of her long hair as he rubbed his cock against her soft lips. Finding her reacting quickly as they parted, allowing him to slide his cock in deep to the mouth he'd already enjoyed what felt like a lifetime ago. Leaving the tired beauty gagging all again as he greedily didn't just enjoy her mouth along. Pushing in to again leave his crown grinding into the back of her oral hole that's usually more talented for singing. All as he made her taste her own pussy juices from off of his fat inches as he pumped slowly in and out, leaving her groaning as he found fresh ways to stimulate her.

"MMMMPHHH... GAHHHHHH... HHHHHHLLLKKK..." She gagged around him, finding her tongue flicking up at bit as his shaft moved smoothly between her lips. Barely registering the taste of her own twat off that rod as her saliva once again started to seep out the corners of her mouth and down her chin. As if her sweaty, clothed body wasn't already quite the mess to begin with. "HHHHLLLKK... GAHHHHH... GAAAAAHHH HHHHRRRKK!!" The sensation of a big black dick filling up her Asian mouth leaving her moaning around him as he steadily but firmly fucked her mouth. Eyes closed and just enjoying not just having a hole stretched out by him, but the feeling of being used as this man she's only laid eyes on today held her hair and made her head bob along him like she was mere property to him.

"MMMMMM... Ahhhhhhh fuck!! MMMMMM... Real fucking good, Risaki-Chan! MMMMM..." He groaned out, sweat dripping off his own face as this younger beauty from the J-Rock band had more than put him through his paces in her own right, even with him having out fucked her. Smiling broadly as he started down, seeing the mess of hair half-covering her face as she almost submissively couldn't even reach up to brush it back as he pumped into her lips. Keeping her gagging as he worked in deep and felt his shaft throbbing inside of that wet, soothing hole of hers. Feeling almost as good if not as good as when he'd been pounding her balls deep just a few minutes before.

It wasn't too long before he'd hit his limit however, forcing him to pull out of that lovely mouth and use his free hand to rapidly stroke himself off. His other fingers still gripping her long hair, keeping the head in place for a target as she sat and waited with her eyes remaining closed. A grunt coming from him as he began to paint those pretty facial features of hers. Sending thick, hot ropes of spunk down over her cheeks, nose and lips. Some going up high over the forehead but more catching up into her hair from the messy state she was already in, and making it worse (or even better?) with the white jizz becoming tangled through the brunette locks. Such a large load dropped onto her that even before he was spent, it was dripping lewdly from her face with drops landing onto the fetish harness she'd worn during the whole encounter. Finishing off with easing out the last drips onto her lips to leave her plastered in such a way that it would look more like a group of four men or so from her homeland had finished off onto her than the one, older stud from another country.

"Mmmmmm..." Risaki groaned, staying kneeling as she felt him let go of her hair. "That was... A different outcome to a meeting than I expected..." She impressively sounded back to her cold self, but her tone not as effective with all the spunk coating her.

"But one you loved, right?" Malcolm smirked as he gazed over the 'art' he'd made all over her face and into her hair.

"...Perhaps. If it gets me what we agreed on before." She slyly said with a hint of a wicked little smile to match. "I don't want me offering up my body to have been all for nothing you know."

"A woman with her priorities in check? I think you're going to go places, Risaki-Chan..." Laurence chuckled. "Let's get you cleaned up first... Then let me explain my idea for getting us both what we want from a deal..."

* * *

A few days later. Malcolm's office

"Oh, you don't say?" Malcolm sat back in his executive chair as he held his phone to his ear, taking a business call. Necronomidol is on the verge of breaking up?" He faked surprise as his voice contrasted to the smile on his face. "Wow, now that is something... Risaki and two of the other girls quit the group... I wonder what could have possibly provoked that? I hope it wasn't the rumours that Risaki and another of the band weren't getting along..." He acted like he was making an assumption, when he knew all along that was the real reason. "Oh, no no... I totally understand that you cannot honour commitments right now. It's show business, Ricky! Sometimes these things happen..."

He pulled open a drawer in his desk. A quick brush through a collected assortment of trophies from previous conquests of other Idols and Japanese beauties as he plucked out a thick, strapped with rings and clips upper body fetish harness. The same that Risaki had work just days before during their meeting turned sinful. Proudly looking at it as he twirled it around on a finger.

"Actually, perhaps this isn't so bad after all... I think I can help you and the last of the band out." Malcolm said as he smirked. "After all, Idol line ups change all the time, right? This might be the best thing that can happen to you! But hey, let me give you some assistance here. Let me reassure that girl from the group... Himari her name was I believe. I'll have a little meeting with her, make sure she understands everything's OK and who knows? Maybe you'll have a solution to your problems right in front of your eyes, right?...Oh, you'll set the meeting up right away? Excellent Ricky... Oh, for sure you owe me! But trust me, if it all works out? Then we'll both be winning..." He said as he looked over the harness. It was quite a wicked, back stabbing away to go about things just to fuck an Idol of a J-Rock band... But as always in business and in sex, if the ends justified the means? Then it would all be worth it to plough some fresh Japanese pussy...

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Or through the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12