From Book Group to HotWives Club

Story Info
They Started On Books, Went To Men.
3.3k words
3.59
7.6k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,056 Followers

It began as a book group, but turned into a HotWives club. They met every Tuesday to read books and talk about the stories. Many of the books were romance, sexy stories about women having affairs, taking hunky lovers, and exploring their sexuality, often naughty stories about women being seduced by virile men who wore no shirts and promised wild sex and lustful lives.

"Ever tried it?" one of the women asked the group.

"Tried what?" the group leader, Evelyn, asked.

"An affair," Julia said. "We keep reading about these hot affairs, but none of us knows what it's like."

"I have," said Tonya. The group turned to her in unison.

"You have?" the group said together.

"Does your husband know?" Carly asked.

"It was his idea," she said. "It is called HotWife. I fuck a man from work, then I describe it to my husband in lucid detail. He is a cuckold," she said. "You know what that is?" she asked the group. No one did. "It is where he wants me to have sex, but he just wants to watch or hear about it. Like the book we read last month, Hunter's Point by Katherine Paulson."

"The one where she would be bitchy to him and he liked it?" Suzanne asked.

"That is the one," Tonya said.

"I had a man at work ask me to dinner," Amanda announced to the group the next Tuesday.

"Does he only want dinner Wendy asked.

"I hope not," Amanda said.

"Does your husband know?" Suzanne asked.

"I certainly hope not," she said with a smile.

"You going to go,?" Elizabeth asked.

"I hope so," she said. "I hope I don't chicken out. I think I need the groups encouragement," she said.

"You tell us all about it?" Clara asked excitedly.

"I will leave out nothing," Amanda said, "if you really want to hear about it."

"Of course," Wendy said almost breathlessly. "It would be like one of our books," she said.

"Only true," Amanda said. "After we read Hunter's Point, I started flirting with him, imagining myself in the story, and when he asked me out, my panties got wet and I couldn't

wait to come and tell the group."

"Oh, I could never do that," Marilyn, a woman with three children and a lawyer husband, said.

"Oh, it's not so hard," Tonya said.

"Well, let's hope it is," Patricia joked, embarrassing herself with her bawdiness, turning shades of pink that brightened her cheeks and made it even more obvious how deliciously naughty she thought it all was. She kind of shrunk back into herself after her racy remark.

"I am telling you. More of you ladies should try a little "strange" once in awhile," Tonya said with a smile.

"Strange?" Marilyn asked.

"What guys call new pussy," Tonya said. "In our case it would be 'new cock,'" she said. "Unless you're into pussy. You know gay or bi."

"Bi?" Marilyn said.

"Going both ways," she said. "You really should get out more," she joked.

"Why don't we go out and see if we can get a little strange, then come back and tell the group all about it," Evelyn said.

"Like a book report?" Patricia said.

"Exactly," Evelyn said.

"Tonya can start," Marilyn said.

"Amanda might have a story by then," Tonya said with a smile. Amanda blushed. "Girl, don't chicken out," she said. "We expect a lurid tale of sex and seduction: with a lot of panting and passion, some purple prose, wet panties, and shared body fluids. Reread Hunter's Point. Get some "pointers." We will be expecting a report," she teased.

"Yeah, we will be expecting a passion report," Patricia said, coining a phrase.

"But I want you all to get out there and do your best for the group," Tonya said as if she was rallying the troops. "Put some spice in your lives for the sake of womanhood. You all got homework assignments," she said.

When they left that night each woman was thinking about the possibilities. Amanda was thinking about her dinner proposal that she hoped would turn into something more exciting. Marilyn was thinking about the man next door who had watched her a couple of times in her yard. Patricia was thinking about her husband's best friend who openly flirted with her at the company picnic. Wendy was thinking about her doctor who caused her to tremble when he examined her lady parts. Even Evelyn was thinking of the man who lived on the same floor who walked his dog each afternoon and walked by her window and consistently drew her attention.

When the next meeting came around, Amanda was late. Everyone had hoped to hear about a salacious affair that had bloomed and were disappointed she wasn't there. People looked at one another uneasily, as if the main attraction had not arrived.

"Do you think her husband found out," Marilyn asked.

"We don't even know if there was anything to find out," said Tonya. People nodded around the room, but still were disappointed that there was nothing to hear.

"Well, did anyone have anything develop this past week?" Evelyn asked, taking her place as leader of the group.

"I met with my beau this last week," Tonya said. People turned to look at her and repositioned themselves to listen. "We went to a small hotel near Monterey," she said. "We have been there before," she said, but most people seemed disappointed that they weren't going to hear about a new romance sprouting wings over the weekend.

"Did he ravish you, my dear?" Patricia asked.

"Of course, as always," Tonya said boastfully. "He wanted his usual oral tongue lashing," she added with a smile. "And he gave one, of course. He always does his best to satisfy me," she said.

"Tell how you two met," Evelyn said, taking the lead. However, as Tonya talked it was like talking about a book they'd already read an talked about. No one really seemed interested, but they seemed to be eager to find out about Amanda and her admirer.

Tonya told about her date, then she seemed to read the group and said she was more interested in hearing about Amanda as well. "Hey, guys. I am eager to hear how it went for the our girl," she said. "Mine is an old story, I know."

Just then the door opened and Amanda walked in. "Okay," Tonya said, "Tell us, how did it go?"

Amanda blushed, not being used to having the center of attention. "It was, well, it was more than dinner," she said, embarrassed by the spotlight. "We... ah, well, we did it," she said. "I guess I am officially a loose woman."

"Tell us. Where did it happen?" Patricia asked.

"In the storeroom," she said turning red.

"Were you on your feet?" Marilyn asked.

"How did you know?" she said.

"Because I have read enough romance novels to know there is nowhere to lie down in a damn storeroom," she said.

"Yes, I was standing," she said. "Hasn't anyone else got something to tell?"

"Not yet, we don't," Wendy said. "Tonya was telling about hers, but we wanted to hear about yours."

"I told my husband," Amanda said. "You can't be a HotWife without a willing husband. He said to go to it,"she announced with a grin. "Actually, I thought he would. When Tonya told us what a cuckold was, I thought that fit. I guess I knew he would be okay with it. Like in Hunter's Point, my husband fit the profile. Now the rest of you have to do something wicked," she said laughing.

"Maybe I will tell my husband I want some"strange,'" Patricia said, "like she did in Hunter's Point." She laughed, but everyone knew she was serious. "If we are going to become a group of HotWives, we are going to have to get on the stick."

Some of the women looked a little panicked that they might be pressured into making such an announcement to their husbands. "Okay, ladies, are we going from a book group to a HotWives club?" Evelyn asked. "Do we all like the stories? Are we satisfied to just read about other people's lives, or are we going to take the reins and control our own fate?" she asked the group.

Wendy looked terrified. "I will have to put the brakes on," she said. "I will have to find another group. Sorry, I like you girls, but I can't be unfaithful to my husband. I will be leaving."

"Anyone else feel that way?" Evelyn asked the group. People looked uneasy, but no one spoke up. "So we're all in then?" Eventually, everyone else nodded, even those looking petrified.

"So, you have to decide that you want to control what happens to you," Tonya said, "instead of letting a man tell you what you can and cannot do sexually. If you want sex the way you want sex, then it is up to you."

"I think we need two levels of the club," Evelyn said. "Some of us, those who cannot take that big step, can be the listeners. Those who can and will live out their own stories, will be the doers. They will tell the rest of us their stories. Sound okay?" she asked the group.

Most of them nodded, especially those not sure they would be able to tell their husbands they wanted to take a lover. "Okay," Marilyn said.

"I agree," said Patricia.

"We will just let things take the natural track," she said. "If something comes up and we can make it happen, then we agree to tell the group. Okay?"

People nodded, agreeing to share exciting sexual things that may happen to them. You could see an enthusiasm in the faces of the ladies still present. Wendy had left, and those staying had accepted the new approach to the group, going from a book group to a HotWives club.

"Okay, girls, get out there and create some stories," Evelyn said. As each left, a note of excitement could be felt in the room. Looks of anticipation were on many of the faces as they left. Some were planning moves that would take them from shy wives to housewives not so desperate as they had been. Some of the stories from the books were going through their minds.

Amanda was thinking about the next time she would be with her new lover. Marilyn was thinking about her neighbor, watching her and what daring steps she may take to get more of his attention. Patricia was thinking about Jake, her husband's best friend flirting with her and how she could entice him to her house during the day, since he worked mostly at night. Tonya was planning her next night out with her lover and then having sex in front of her cuckold husband, and Carla was thinking of ways to interest men who were exciting and appealing to her.

Evelyn was thinking about how exciting it was to be thinking in terms of what had before only occurred within the pages of the books they read as a group. She was also thinking about authors she could read who supplied stories that could give her ideas about sexual adventures of her own. The idea of sexual affairs, of course, excited her like the many stories that she read devotedly.

On the way home, Marilyn stopped at a club where she and her husband had gone to after their wedding. She sat by herself at the bar and ordered a martini and sipped as she looked over the crowd. After about twenty minutes of just watching the crowd a man's voice broke into her consciousness. "Want a little company?" someone said.

She looked around to see a man standing with a drink in his hand and a smile on his face. "Mind if I sit?" he said, placing his drink on the bar and not waiting for an answer. "I assumed you are here alone. Maybe, after we get acquainted, a dance or two?" he said as smooth and confident as a banker at an auction.

"I am Gage," he said. "And you are....?"

"Marilyn," she said, a little more familiar than she intended.

"What would you like, Marilyn?" he asked.

"A story to tell my book group," she said, surprising herself.

"Excuse me?" he said.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking of something," she said.

"Do you like to dance?" he asked.

"I love to dance. Yes, I would like to dance," she said, picturing herself naked, in the arms and bed of the man before her. She held on to that image for a moment of reverie. She smiled at herself, then put down her glass and stood up and offered her hand.

They danced for a while, staying a ways apart for a few steps, then moving together and pressing their bodies against one another. She relaxed into him as she got more comfortable in his arms. She imagined herself standing before her "book group" giving details of her night of furtive sex. Of course, there had been no sex, but the night was still young. She smiled to herself as she felt an urge to let things go as they seemed to be.

Patricia drove home feeling a wetness between her legs she hadn't felt in awhile. She straightened her skirt to give herself room to move her legs slightly apart, which doing so made her feel just a bit playful and naughty. She looked at herself in the rearview mirror and quickly appraised the face that looked back at her. "Not bad for forty," she said aloud.

When she got home she saw her husband's car in the driveway. His new Dodge Charger was parked on his side of the garage nearest the outside wall. He hadn't put it away, which usually meant he would be going out again, probably to his brother's or to the bowling alley.

Determined to talk with him tonight about her big decision, she tossed her keys into the bowl on the desk and went into the kitchen. Ken was making himself a drink and asked if she would like one, kissing her on the cheek as he always did when they came home.

They sat and chatted and she finally asked him if he remembered saying sex was just a recreation and should not be taken too seriously. "Sure. You wanting a little outside recreation?"

"I am thinking about it," she said honestly. "You still think husbands and wives should be free to experiment?"

"Did you find someone you want to experiment on?" he asked.

"Not yet, but the idea has occurred to me," she said with a smile. She told him about the book group and their idea about reporting on real life rather than stories out of books. She went to tell him about Tonya, her affair, and her telling about an incident. He listened, then he smiled.

"You know how I feel about monogamy," he said. "If you find someone, let me know. You can tell me about it. That's what men like me like. You know how much I like porn," he said. "That's like living porn."

"I thought you might say that," she said. "I'll tell you and my sisters at the book club."

"You still consider it a book club?" he asked.

"Funny that you should ask. Someone suggested we call it a HotWives club," she said. "No one suggested a name, but I have been thinking."

"Wolf Pack, or Desperate Wives," he suggested.

"I think we'll talk about next meeting," she said, dismissing his suggestions without really saying it.

She was already thinking about how to get her sexual adventure started.

At her next book club meeting, she explained to the ladies how she had told her husband. "That's deliciously scandalous," Carla said. "Just like Hunter's Point." Later she mentioned the name change, even mentioned her husband's suggestions, although she didn't care for any of them.

"Do you have any candidates yet?" Evelyn asked.

"No one who is a serious possibility," she said. "But I have some ideas. I am keeping my options open," she said with a laugh.

"Is there anyone else considering something romantic?" Evelyn asked the group. People looked around at the others, waiting for someone to say something. Only Tonya and Amanda spoke up. "Well, it is a slow process," Tonya said. "You can't rush love," she said with a laugh.

Amanda blushed and nodded. "I was thinking what we could talk about tonight," Evelyn said. "I was wondering if we could take turns telling our favorite sexual fantasies. I will start," she said. "I have always dreamed of being seduced by my doctor." There was a slight chuckle among the group. "My gynecologist is a ex-football player with the softest, sexiest hands imaginable. When I was in the stirrups with my legs apart, I would imagine him slipping a finger into me and rubbing his thumb over my clitoris."

After she'd finished and the chatter had quieted, Carla stood up and spoke. She had rarely spoken doing the year and a half she had been coming, but she cleared her throat and said, "I have never told anyone, but you are my sisters and I want to tell you. All my adult life I have dreamed of being ravaged by three men who told me they wanted to fuck me on my patio next to my pool. I don't have a pool, but that is part of my fantasy. One of them fucks me while the other two kiss and suck my nipples and massage my breasts. They make me come, then they take turns screwing me while I kneel on the lounge pad." No one in the group had ever said fuck before, not even Tonya.

When she finished, she sat down and smiled sheepishly. "Thank you Carla," Evelyn said. "Who is next?"

Suzanne stood up and put her hand to her chest.

"Ever since we read Hunter's Point, I have wanted my husband to tell me he wanted me to fuck another man so he could watch. I pretended that he waned me to tell him to sit and watch and not touch himself and be a good cuckold. Like the book said, I wanted him to beg me to fuck other men in front of him."

She stopped, as if to catch her breath, then she said, "I wanted him to ask me to call him names and tell him he was a weak, poor example of a man, just like Cynthia in the book." Then, as if she was out of breath, she sat down.

By that time the night was over and people got up quietly and left. A few went over to the three women who spoke and thanked them.

Eventually, each woman of the group became more relaxed and comfortable with the groups purpose and by the fall every member had shared an experience with the others. They decided on the name Petals, and would say, "See you at Petals Tuesday."

By spring they hardly mentioned books, although each one kept up her reading, even a few started writing themselves, putting down details of their sexual exploits on paper or computer screen. Evelyn became a noted author, selling books about passionate women living lives full of sex, lust, and new attitudes about both.

Petals even became the name of a book by the club's leader. It is about a group of women who start a organization where they share personal stories of sexual seduction and depravity. The surprising twist is that the group started out as a book club that morphed into a circle of friends who lived out their sexual fantasies in real life, sharing their adventures with one another each week and doing as the characters once did in their reading material.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,056 Followers