From Bottom to Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June couldn't miss Maxine's clit, it was larger than her own and larger than any she had seen, although she admitted she had not seen many. She gently stroked the dark brown wrinkled hood and was rewarded by the sight of a shiny pink cap emerging. She licked it very gently and felt Maxine's pelvis shudder in response. She decided to give this organ at least her partial attention and let her tongue play ever so lightly with Maxine's clit.

While playing with her clit June inserted first one and then a second finger into the woman's wet and slippery canal. And without pausing she began to thrust in and out like a piston.

"Oh yes, yes please," Maxine moaned. "God, more fingers please."

June obliged, putting in a third finger and then a fourth. As her black lover did not yet appear satiated, she decided to try something she had heard of but had never attempted. She had a vague idea of the technique and being a registered nurse had a better understanding of vaginas than the general public, so she pushed her fingers together to form a sort of pyramid with her thumb tucked in behind. She began to push her pyramid into Maxine's vagina, greatly assisted by the copious amounts of discharge or woman's cum she found inside. Slowly twisting as she got deeper her whole hand eventually disappeared between Maxine's legs. Now the fun begins, she thought as she made a fist of her hand and began to rhythmically thrust deep into her vagina right down to the uterus.

Maxine arched her back and began to pant like a thirsty dog as one climax overwhelmed her, and another, and finally a third. By this time the bedspread was wet with her viscous discharge and Maxine asked for a time out.

The two lay on the bed together, catching their breath and enjoying the silence. "I think that was pretty good, don't you?" June asked.

"Yeah," Maxine answered. "Do you think maybe we could do it again some time?" Maxine asked.

"So is that your best U-Haul question Maxine." June said.

"Umm I don't know what you mean June," Maxine said.

"It comes from the oldest lesbian joke. Question: what does a lesbian bring on her first date? Answer: a U-Haul!"

Maxine laughed, "yeah I think I heard that joke before. But you got it wrong, you're the one with the U-HAUL".

June laughed.

"But seriously, Maxine continued. I was kind of blown away when we first met and I continue to be blown. So yeah, I really like you and I want to see where it goes."

"Well good news and bad news," June said. "It looks like we are going to be living on top of each other so we'll get to see each other a lot."

"What's the bad news?" Maxine asked.

"If it doesn't work out it's going to be pretty awkward." June said. "Anyway I have to be up for work at 430 am, so I better get back to my hotel while I'm still conscious."

She got up and began to dress. Maxine remained in bed watching, enchanted.

Chapter II

June had a busy shift the next day, multiple MVI's and a gunshot wound trauma. She didn't get a chance to check her texts until after 2pm. Maxine had written to her: Can you come over directly after work? I really need to see you.

June wondered what was so important but gave her the benefit of the doubt. She changed out of her scrubs into normal clothes without showering and drove to the apartment building. It was just after 4 in the afternoon.

As soon as she entered the door, Maxine fell to her knees and hugged her legs tightly. June noticed tears were running down her cheeks.

"What's the matter Maxine, why are you crying?" June asked.

"I'm sorry the black woman said. I'm a mess. I'm so happy because I found you. You are so amazing and I have completely fallen for you. But now I'm scared I'm going to lose you. And now I'm sure I have screwed it up. You're probably thinking who is this crazy woman. What do I need her for. Oh my God I'm so fucked up. All I know is that I have fallen for you really hard June. I love you so much."

June was surprised at the display of emotion and depth of feeling. She had not expected this. On the other hand she wasn't unhappy about it. Losing Nick had left a void in her that was painful. Maxine's display was unexpected but not unwelcome.

She reached down and stroked the wooly cap of curly and kinky black hair. The texture was different from what she was used to and she liked it.

"Please stop crying Maxine. You really have nothing to worry about. I'm also amazed we found each other and I am touched by your feelings, truly I am. I can't say I really feel the same way right now but that's OK. I really like you and you make me so hot and I'm willing to give us a chance."

Maxine's tears slowed a little. "She said: I know this probably sounds crazy to you June, but I will do anything, and I really mean anything, for you. That's really how I feel. You are the most lovely, sexy and hot woman I have ever met. I'm yours. Do whatever you want with me."

After saying these words Maxine began to open the front of June's pants. Before she knew it, the woman had pulled her jeans and panties down around her knees and was nestling her face in the white girl's hairy crotch. She pushed her tongue out signaling her clear intent to give her cunnilingus right there and then.

"Wait!" June said. "I've been on my feet and running all day. I feel a little ripe down there."

"It's OK lover," Maxine said. "I love well-seasoned," and she inhaled the scent newly released from between June's legs. She pulled the pants down to her ankles and June stepped out of them and leaned back against the door, groaning in anticipation. Maxine pushed her legs apart and thrust her tongue into the fragrant furrow nestled in its bed of silky brown pubic hair. She sucked her fleshy flaps into her mouth one at a time and thrust her tongue into June's wet hole.

The younger white woman felt a wave of pleasure fill her abdomen and her knees began to weaken. Sensing this, Maxine put her arms around her thighs to support her and gently turned her around to face the door behind her. She spread her pale and thin ass cheeks and drove her tongue right into the center.

June was mortified, knowing she was not as clean as she would like but was powerless to interrupt the thrill of a hot tongue licking her tight sphincter. She wasn't really used to anal play, Nick had fingered her asshole on numerous occasions and it always seemed to push her to the brink of the orgasm she had been building. Nick had also fucked her anally a few times which she found interesting but wasn't sure she really enjoyed. But having her ass licked was a new experience, one that she was absolutely fine with.

After a few moments June found the standing to get her ass licked tiring and she suggested they retire to the bedroom. In there June lay face down on the bed while Maxine began licking and kissing her back, down her spine and between her cheeks.

"I love the the fine brown hair that grows around your asshole, June." She said, kissing the wrinkled little hole. She also slid her finger in between June's slippery pussy lips and began wiggling it gently. Licking softly and fingering gently. "I think you are so beautiful," Maxine said between licks. "I'd like to spend all my time pleasing you. You deserve it."

"Mmmm that's so good, June said. "I could get used to this. She was getting aroused. Can you use your fingers Maxine?"

She used her fingers and mouth and pretty soon June was thrashing and panting in the throes of a climax.

Afterwards June said she was dirty and needed a shower. Maxine led her into the bathroom and once they were in the shower she cleaned and soaped every inch of her body. Once clean the two retired into the kitchen and ordered a pizza. Maxine had to get dressed to go downstairs and collect it. June put on her own clothes reluctantly as she felt she needed to change her underwear at least.

After finishing the pizza, "June took hold of Maxine's face and said to her, tell me what you would like? There must be something that I can do that would really turn you on. Come on girl, what's your deepest dirtiest fantasy?"

If her face hadn't been such a dark brown color June would have seen her friend blush. She did sense her embarrassment and deep discomfort and didn't want to push too hard.

"You know," she said, "I really like being fucked with a strap-on."

"Yes," June said. "I love that too. In fact I spent nearly two years getting fucked that way almost every night. I liked the fucking, but I got tired of the fucker," she said and giggled.

"Erm..June, I liked being fucked but with a really big cock," she said and looked embarrassed. When I get a large cock in me I can squirt."

"That's awesome Maxine. I've heard of it and seen it in porn but never in real life. I don't think I can, but there is supposed to be a way to make any girl squirt, it has to do with the G-spot. How big a cock are we talking about? Do you have one you can show me?"

Maxine went to her closet, rifled around and came back with a cardboard box, the kind Amazon and other mail order vendors use. She sat down beside June and carefully opened the box. Inside was the largest and most amazingly lifelike penis she had ever seen. It was flesh colored, a full 10 inches long, 2 inches in diameter and had a graceful curve upwards to where it ended with a realistic obscene looking bulbous head. Thick molded veins covered the shaft and the base was formed by a scrotum and two big testicles. The big cock attached to a pink triangle of material that was Included in the package was a solid looking black harness.

"Wow this is a real monster," June said. "Have you tried it Maxine?" The black woman just nodded her head. June took the vinyl toy out of its box and held it. One of her hands would not fit around it and two hands together were barely able to circle the big prick.

"You're sure you want me to fuck you with this?"

"Yes please June. Please fuck me." Maxine said.

"Fine, I'll do it," she said and took off her clothes. When she was naked she stood before her black lover and ordered her:

"Help me put it on Maxine." She said, and the black woman took the dildo out of the box and attached it to its strap. The monster was so big it needed a steel ring at the base for support which was attached to the realistic bulging scrotum at its base.

Maxine got to her knees and fitted the heavy duty strap around June's waist, around her legs and under her crotch. The chubby black woman was so excited she couldn't resist covering the tip with her mouth and sucking on it. The dildo was far too big for her mouth and she only managed to cover the tip with it.

June watched as the naked black woman knelt before her to attach the harness. She liked the way her big brown tits jiggled whenever she moved. She realized watching the woman on her knees before her gave her a feeling of excitement, something she had not sensed before. When the huge pink cock was attached June wiggled her hips and the shaft swayed from side to side. She walked over to the mirror to look at herself wearing the dildo. It made her look different and stronger, more powerful.

June stayed in front of the mirror, entranced by her reflection. Maxine, naked on the floor, watched her, pussy wet in anticipation.

"How do look," she asked Maxine. "Do you think I look butch?"

"You look incredible June," Maxine said. "So powerful, and top."

"Yeah I really feel that way. You know the whole time I was with Nick I was her girl, her hole! I was happy enough in that role, but I always admired her and wondered what it would be like. To have a girl of my own."

"That's me," June, Maxine said. "I'm your girl, your ho, your slut, whatever you want me to be. You can be as butch as you like, the more the better."

"Are you sure Maxine? Are you happy to be my little fuck slut?" June had been on the receiving end of this kind of talk for two years and assumed the attitude pretty quickly.

"Yes June, I'll be your slut and whatever else you want me be."

"Girl, you don't know me that well. What if I don't satisfy your needs Maxine." June asked.

"My need is to obey and worship you June. I have this feeling and I know in my heart and down to my toes that you are `the one'."

June stood looking down at Maxine who was still on her knees while she thought and absentmindedly fondled the big cock that was strapped to her. She was quickly warming to the idea

"I love it," June said, "now suck this cock and get ready you dirty black slut." She hefted the large fake organ in her first and dangled it before Maxine.

The chunky black woman opened her mouth and tried to engulf the pink cock; she couldn't even fit the tip in her mouth. Instead she began licking and drooling her saliva over the bulbous head.

June had paused to consider whether she should take Maxine in the missionary position or doggie style. She opted for doggie style because it would give her a greater feeling of control.

"Get on your hands and knees cunt," she said to Maxine "and show me your dirty holes," June said.

Maxine climbed onto her bed, got on her hands and knees facing away from the white girl. June, still fondling her massive fake organ, paused to examine Maxine's pussy and asshole. She loved the view from behind and Maxine's dark chocolate skin, the smoky gray color of her pussy flaps and the bright red of her inner vulva and vagina peeking out between them.

June reached out and slid her hands over the fat butt cheeks in a slow circular motion, moving closer to Maxine's sensitive center with each rotation. She was deliberately teasing the plump black woman. She could tell by the pale milky cream dribbling out of her vagina that Maxine was desperate for her touch. Tracing her fingers lightly over the fleshy flaps, June found Maxine's clit, its hood retracted and the stubby pink tip exposed. June took the little organ between her thumb and forefinger and began to gently move the sheath back and forth like one would masturbate an uncircumcised penis. All of a sudden June squeezed her clit hard. Maxine gave out a low moan.

Sensing the black woman was ready, June placed the tip of the dildo against Maxine's open and dripping vagina. The black woman braced herself and moaned with anticipation. When her cock rested at the opening, June directed all her energy into her hips and used them to thrust the big pink cock as far as it would go. She was surprised to find more than three quarters of the big monster had buried itself inside Maxine. She pulled nearly all of it out and prepared herself for another thrust.

"Oh God! Fuck me. Fuck your fat black cunt," Maxine yelled and she pushed her hips and ass backwards to force as much of the shaft as possible inside her. June met her halfway and so began what might be mistaken for a tug of war. For June it was a new experience, one she was thoroughly enjoying. She loved the feeling of power the big cock gave her and her power over the big black woman. She reached forward and took hold of her pair of huge, soft, swinging tits and pulled them hard, eliciting a mixed cry of pain and pleasure from Maxine. She continued the piston-like movement for as long as she could, pushing as hard as she dared. She was pleasantly surprised to discover the repeated action of the dildos base pressing against her own pussy and clit made her incredibly hot and her arousal was building the familiar pressure in her that signaled the onset of an orgasm. Maxine, by contrast, seemed to be having cum after cum.

Eventually June tired of the effort involved and needed to rest. She placed her hand on Maxine's back and pulled the cock out of her. It came out with a wet plop and a faint farting sound. The plump black woman turned her body around surprisingly quickly for one so hefty and immediately got to work unstrapping the dildo.

"Let me help you cum," she said to June, and as soon as the strap was off she pushed her face into the wet crotch and began licking up and down her wet slit.

"I love your taste. You're my first white pussy and I'm never going back to black." Maxine said between licks.

Shut up you black slut. Keep licking and help me cum. June told her. Give me your fingers and fuck me hard. Maxine followed her instructions and managed to easily slide all four fingers into June's vagina, which was wet and slippery with excitement.

Chapter III

At the end of the month June took possession of the apartment and moved in. Since she had been living from a suitcase from the time she arrived in Richmond she had to scour the thrift and second hand stores for everything she needed. Maxine was only too happy to help her. At the end of one frustrating day trying to find a used mattress that wasn't stained, Maxine said to her:

"June you could save yourself a lot of trouble and money too if you wanted to move in with me. I'd love having you so close, and that beautiful white pussy of yours. I'd make sure it was licked and sucked for you every day of the week and twice on Sundays."

June had sort of expected an offer of this kind from Maxine and had prepared herself for it. "Maxine," she said, taking her dark face in her hands and looking her in the eyes. "I'm really touched by the offer and I care about you deeply, even though we've barely known each other for a week. But I really don't want to rush into this right away. I think I need my own space. Don'f forget we live only 20 feet apart and you are welcome in my place any time. It will be like we are living together but we'll have twice the amount of room. Don't you think?"

Maxine nodded her head in agreement, but was inwardly disappointed. She felt so strongly about this woman she would have married her that day if she had a chance.

June was perfectly aware of Maxine's feelings for her which the black woman made so obvious. She really enjoyed the feeling of being worshiped and was quickly getting used to the idea of having a bitch of her own. She felt herself becoming more butch, not only in attitude but also in the way she began to see the world and even in her posture, the way she carried herself. Strapping on the big dildo had awoken a feeling in her that she hadn't known was there, and she put it on again as soon as possible. Maxine was thrilled and immediately dropped to all fours, her big cunt starting to lubricate copiously. And after June had properly fucked Maxine's vagina, she had to woman find some lube, slather it on the huge phallus, and then she used the monster to fuck the black woman's asshole. It was difficult to get past her sphincter initially, but once in she was able to bury the monster even deeper into her than in her vagina.

Since wearing the strap-on had given her such a thrill, June wanted to know how it felt going about her daily activities strapped. Her ex Nick had done that a lot and the idea really appealed to her. Maxine's cock was way too big so she surfed the internet and chose two models, one plain dildo only six inches long and another longer at eight inches but which was partly double ended in that it had a smaller knob on the inside which fit into the wearer's vagina for extra stimulation. Her purchase was delivered within two days and she immediately put on the six inch model and wore jeans over it. Her new cock fit nicely down the side of her leg and as she wore baggy jeans, was barely noticeable.

Wearing her new cock June went out to the local supermarket and department store. It made her feel different, more powerful and aggressive - like she had taken a dose of testosterone. She was also surprised to find herself eyeing attractive women and imagining herself fucking them. That most were African American women that she found attractive was also a surprise. She guessed her relationship with Maxine was having an influence on her, and she knew she was getting horny thinking about them. Checking the time she decided Maxine would already be home from work, so she texted her: i want sum black pussy put on a dress with no panties will be there in 10