From Bottom to Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me where the manacles are kept." She said to her slave.

Venus showed her and she selected a pair of handcuffs and a pair of ankle shackles attached to a spreader bar. She then directed her slave to the PVC covered table they had used earlier. There she told Venus to get on her hands and knees and she attached her wrists and ankles to the table. The restraints had been placed so the slave was now on her knees, head down with her ass sticking up. And her legs had been forced open in such a way that her pussy lips and ass cheeks were spread apart.

When she'd finished with the restraints June walked around the table admiring her handiwork. Her cafe au lait colored slaves' dark pink inner labia were exposed as was the dark red entrance to her vagina and the wrinkled opening of her sphincter. June's dangling silicone cock swayed side to side as she circled her kneeling slave and she dipped her hand into the massage oil bowl as she passed it and slathered oil on her silicon cock and took a position just behind her slave. June savored the feeling of power and control for a few moments before placing the tip of her cock between Venus smooth shaved pussy lips. She thrust her hips forward while at the same time pulling on the leash and propelled her torpedo shaped appendage deep into the older woman's cunt. She felt the dildos base press and stimulate her clit but the sensation was secondary to feeling she had by impaling this woman who was willing to accept anything she gave to her.

June's thrusting hips repeatedly impaled Venus' smooth pussy that was slick and shiny with a mixture of oil and cum, causing her to groan and call out: "yes my beautiful goddess fuck your worthless slave!" When it was evident the woman had achieved more orgasms than she could properly handle and her body lay sprawled on the table as she gasped for breath, June decided to up the ante. The older woman's open legs put her wrinkled rosebud on display, its small opening partly visible. Focused on the tight hole, June slathered more oil on her cock, pointed it at Venus' anus and pushed hard. The lifelike pink silicon thrust into the small opening and was buried to its hilt. June pulled on the leash and whispered into her slave's ear: "somebody's been a perfect little fucktoy, I could drive a truck into your asshole."

"Yes Mistress, your little fucktoy!" And she proceeded to frantically rub her clit as June pounded her ass. It wasn't very long before her slave came again, for probably the twelfth time in a row. June was tired of the exertion and she unlocked Venus Restraints. "Is there somewhere we can be more comfortable slave? She asked.

"If the Mistress will permit this slave to bathe her..."

"Great idea," June told her, and she was led to a well appointed bathroom with a large tub. Venus ran the water and lovingly washed her mistress's body.

"I like this place June said, I could get used to staying here."

"This house is yours to use as you see fit Mistress, just as I am." Venus said, now on her knees and bowing.

Just then June then had the beginning of an idea. She thought of Maxine and said to Venus: "I know a woman who I think would like to serve me, her name is Maxine. But she needs training. Can you help me with that?"

"It would be an honor and a pleasure, Mistress. And I think you would be pleased with the results. It would not be the first time this slave has been asked to perform such a task." Venus said.

It was a work night and June had to work early the following day, and besides, she knew Maxine would be wondering where she went. June got dressed, said her goodbyes and went home.

When June got back to her apartment, Maxine was waiting for her and was very upset. Where have you been June?. I was waiting and worried sick about you. Why didn't you call. Maxine came close to give June a hug and immediately smelled Venus scent on her.

"I can smell your new sluts' stink you two timing bitch," Maxine shouted. "What kind of a slut were you fucking tonight." She said and put her hand on June's crotch where she felt her cock and realized she was carrying.

"You gone out with your new cock to try it out on a new ho didn't you. What kind of fucktoy did you find? She a black ho or a white one."

It had been a long night and June was tired. She had hoped to avoid this kind of drama tonight and wanted to begin preparing Maxine a little later. But she realized this was the moment and she should seize it. She raised her hand and gave her black lover a hard slap on the face.

"Shut up Maxine or I'm walking out of here and you will never see me again. We need to talk."

Maxine instantly regretted the things she said slumped as if deflated. The talk! Because she had such low self-esteem and self-worth she had been expecting and dreading `the talk'. She had never been as happy with anyone as she was with June, ever. But she knew she was pretty fat and ugly and there was a mismatch. She worried the day would come when June would find someone better and then would be gone.

"Maxine," June said to her, "I think this talk would go a lot better if you were naked. Take off your clothes now." The black woman's mouth gaped open, she had not expected this. Was she going to be fucked? Maybe she had been wrong thinking June was going to dump her. But this was not the time to argue, she quickly removed her dressing gown and the night clothes she wore underneath. June stood, feet apart and hands on her hips watching carefully. It wasn't a look of desire on her face, Maxine thought, despairing a little.

"Now get on your knees slut, here in front of me." June said. And when the black woman complied, she said. "You'd like for us to be together, maybe forever, even married, wouldn't you."

Maxine nodded, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Well Maxine, that's not going to happen. Do you know why?" June said as tears began to roll down the kneeling woman's face. "It's because I am a beautiful goddess and you are a dirty fat slut aren't you."

Maxine, tears rolling down her cheeks, nodded her head.

"Say it Maxine, I am a dirty fat slut." June told her. June repeated the words.

"And what is the only relationship a dirty fat slut can expect with a goddess Maxine? The only relationship possible is to serve her. To satisfy her every need, big, small or humiliating. I'm offering you your one and only chance to be with me is to serve me and satisfy all my needs. If this is something you won't or can't do then get up, put on your clothes and walk out that door."

"Are...are you asking me to be your slave June." Maxine said between sniffles.

"Yes, clever girl," June said and reached into the pocket of her coat and took out a small leather collar attached to a metal chain. Well what is your answer?"

"Yes." She said almost too softly to hear.

"Yes Mistress may I be your slave. Use those words exactly."

Maxine repeated the words.

"Good," June said and told Maxine to stand up and she put the collar around her neck and attached the chain. She then patted the black woman's head and said: "slave I really do love you, but it has to be this way and I know you will be happier for it." She leaned over and gently kissed Maxine on the lips. Maxine sighed and as she kissed her back thought: now all is right in the world.

-end-