From Bottom to Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big black woman was wearing a white summer dress when she opened the door for June. She looked very good in it because the top was tight and made her large breasts thrust at the thin material of the front and her dark nipples clearly visible. June gave her a long appraising look and said: "yum, black pussy," and she thrust one hand under the skirt and put her hand between Maxine's legs and grabbed her cunt. The woman was already wet in anticipation and June turned her around so she was facing the back of her couch and pushed her forward. Maxine was bent over the couch with her big brown breasts hung down and the hem of her dress rode up her ass baring it and her wet and glistening hairy pussy. June took hold of one of the hanging breasts and roughly fondled it; Maxine loved having her tits punished. The white woman thrust two fingers into her eager cunt and thrust in and out making a squelching sound and then pushed the slippery fingers into Maxine's sphincter and drove them as deeply as they would go. The plump black woman moaned and pushed herself back against the invading fingers.

June let go of Maxine's breast and used her free hand to unfasten her jeans and pull them down. She hadn't worn any panties and her very realistic looking eight inch pink cock immediately popped out and stood perpendicular just like a man's would. She pushed the tip against Maxine's brown leg so that the woman would know what awaited her and said: "Do you want to get fucked slut? I want you to beg me to fuck your dirty black cunt."

June hadn't a single racist bone in her body but she knew from experience that her lover loved being degraded and objectified. She responded by crying out: "Oh God June, please use this worthless black cunt. Fuck her with your big hard cock."

June didn't hesitate to thrust the plastic phallus into Maxine all the way to the hilt. She worried briefly that her new eight incher would pale in comparison to the monster she had been fucking her with over the past week. But it didn't seem to diminish the black woman's pleasure in the least. Her cries of pleasure were just as loud as was the force with which she pushed back against June's deliberate thrusts.

Every time she thrust into Maxine, the soft plastic base of her dildo pushed against June's clit and she soon found herself on the verge of her own climax. Her pleasure was enhanced by the feeling of power and control she got from playing the dominant role. The more she acted as the butch the more she enjoyed it and wondered why it had taken her so long to switch. Her days as Nick's girl now seemed like a distant memory.

By the time June had wearied of her exertions, Maxine's juices were dripping down her leg and when she withdrew her cock the black woman collapsed in a heap on the sofa.

She looked up and noticed June's new strap-on for the first time. "Wow June, you got yourself a cock. It makes you look so beautiful and I love it. Now it's my turn to help you cum!" She said, got up and knelt before her lover and began to carefully loosen the straps so that the harness and plastic penis slid down her legs to the floor.

Maxine buried her face into the hair on June's crotch and proceeded to lick her enthusiastically. Her tongue slid up and down the folds of her labia and flicked her swollen clit at each pass. Maxine pushed a finger deep inside June's wet vagina and thrust it in and out in time with each lash of her tongue. It wasn't long before June was overcome with her own orgasm, her legs twitching and weakening so that she was forced to lower herself to the floor.

When she recovered she pulled Maxine to her feet and removed the dress that had bunched around her waist and exposed her big brown breasts. June stepped onto the abandoned strap, fastened it around her waist and legs and said to Maxine: get on your hands and knees girl, I have a surprise for you.

When the black woman was in position, big ass facing her lover and large breasts hanging down nearly to the floor, June kneeled behind her, pulled her big brown ass cheeks apart to reveal her tight wrinkled anus. She placed the head of her 6 inch cock against Maxine's sphincter, took one hanging breast in each hand and used them as handles to pull herself forward and deep into her black lover's asshole. Maxine gasped with the initial discomfort of an unlubricated cock in her back hole, but June ignored this and kept thrusting into her roughly. Once more the soft vinyl base of her cock pushed against her aroused clit, but this sensation, while good, was secondary to the feeling of power and ownership she got from using this woman and using her hard.

Eventually June tired of the exertion fucking Maxine required and the two ended up in the black woman's double bed. Maxine knew what June liked and she quickly proceeded to lick her body from top to bottom, paying special attention to her nipples, her clit and the sensitive area around her anus. The two fell asleep in each other's arms and stayed there comfortably until 4 the next morning when June needed to prepare for her shift at the hospital.

Chapter IV

Working in the ER department of an American inner city hospital meant that June was running from the moment she started her shift until she was done for the day. Apart from the surgeons and anesthesiologists who were mostly men, the rest of her team were women, all nurses or medical technicians. More than half were African American which suited June perfectly as since coming to Charlotte and becoming Maxine's lover she found she was strongly attracted to black women of all ages and shapes. As the senior ER nurse June had stepped into the role of team leader, at least for the nurses. She found she fit the role easily and unsurprisingly it fit in well with her newly acquired role as a top in her relationship. Her sexual orientation or race was not a factor, talent and effort were really the only things that counted when lives hung in the balance on a daily basis.

Of the nurses she worked with only one seemed to display any romantic interest in her and that was a small black woman nearly 20 years her senior named Venus. June had caught her occasionally looking like she was mentally undressing her and then turning away embarrassed when she was caught. Venus was thin and wiry and wore her gray hair in a neat bun at the back of her head. Unlike most of the African Americans June was acquainted with who spoke with a Black American accent and the accompanying slang, Venus' accent was mid-American and she was always careful and precise in the words she spoke. As a care-giver Venus was extremely competent and more deferential than most of the other nurses which June found a bit odd given her age.

After having acquired the six inch wearable strap-on June began to occasionally wear it at work. The white knee length hospital gown she wore rendered the bulge in her jeans nearly invisible. In addition to giving her extra confidence, wearing her cock gave her a secret thrill. She was sure no one noticed her little secret until one day, near the end of her shift, Venus approached her and asked if they might have a drink together after work. Intrigued, June agreed to meet her in a bar near the hospital.

Venus was already sitting in a booth when June arrived. She had strapped that day and felt a bit self-conscious as without a gown and dressed in jeans and a button down shirt she was sure her cock must be obvious to the woman. Venus had changed from her scrubs into a black sleeveless dress which emphasized her curves and her obviously toned figure. It also contrasted nicely with the cafe-au-lait color of her skin.

"I'm not very good at this," Venus said, as soon as June was seated.

"Good at what?" June asked.

"Good at being direct with my feelings," Venus continued. "It took all of my courage to ask you to come here and now I've run out," she said looking down at the table, unable to meet the white woman's eyes.

June was instantly interested. It was very clear the woman was very attracted to her but far too shy and reticent to go much further. This immediately awakened the dominant in her. But before attempting the appropriate response she paused and thought about Maxine for a moment. She immediately dismissed any concern with the thought that she had not committed herself to Maxine in any way and besides, what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

"Oh!" June said and smiled at Venus. "I'm quite forward with my feelings. I think you're really beautiful and that dress is stunning. I suppose you know I'm lesbian and I like being in charge." And sensing the moment was right she reached over and cupped the woman's chin in her hand and lifted it so she could look into the eyes that had been downcast until that moment.

"Thank you June," Venus nearly whispered, and swallowed hard before continuing." I thought and hoped you might be lesbian and then I noticed that," she said pointing at June's crotch where the strap-on was clearly visible.

June gave her a wicked smile and said: "I don't think we should stay here any longer. You'd like me to try this on you wouldn't you? Do you have somewhere private we can go Venus?"

"Yes I live alone, June, not too far from here. We can take my car, I'll drive you."

Venus lived on the top floor of a duplex with a two car parking garage. After entering the garage June was led through a door directly into the kitchen. She noted residents could come and go without being seen by neighbors.

June was certain the older woman was a bona fide submissive, and while she found her very attractive it was secondary to her interest as a dominant. At this point barely 3 months had passed since she herself had been a bottom, she had already traveled a long way to being a top. As such serious domination and submission as in BDSM strongly appealed to her and in Venus she sensed an opportunity to go much further down that road.

In the kitchen Venus reached for a couple of glasses and pulled a bottle of wine from the fridge. She filled one glass and was about to fill the second when June placed her hand over top, indicating it shouldn't be filled.

"Are you sure you won't have a glass?" Venus asked.

"I will have a glass of wine, but you may not!" June said and stared into her host's eyes. A look of understanding passed between the two and the corner of Venus's mouth curled into the hint of a smile.

"As you wish Mam," the older woman said to her.

"Yes, I do wish," June responded. "And I wish you to take off my jeans so I can show you my cock."

"Yes Mam," Venus answered and began to work on the button at her waist.

"No, on your knees woman!" June said. Venus fell to her knees like she was born to the position. From that position she had to reach up to unbutton June's jeans, pull down the zipper and slide the denim over her hips. June was wearing men's style boxer briefs, under which the harness was strapped to her waist and around her thighs. Her cock was six inches long and an inch and a half in diameter and was attached to a plastic triangle which sat on the nest of her pubic hair. Once the briefs had been pulled down the flesh colored vinyl rod popped out just like an erect penis would and swayed gently back and forth in front of Venus' face.

"Do you like it?" June asked.

"Oh yes Ma'am," Venus said, it's wonderful.

"Suck it for me!" June ordered. Venus immediately covered the tip of the cock with her mouth and remained still while June thrust her hips forward. The older woman let the artificial cock slide in until nearly the whole shaft was buried in her throat. Then her gag reflex kicked in and June pulled her cock out. She waited for the woman to clear her throat and swallow a few times before she said:" that was good Venus, you will do anything I tell you to, right?"

"Yes Ma'am I love to serve and you are most worthy of my attention."

"You are a submissive than Venus. Don't you have a mistress or a master?"

"My mistress died a few months ago, and I am on my own now."

"I'm very sorry. What did she die of? And are you looking for a new owner?"

"Sadly she died of old age. Being free is practical for the time being Mam, but being owned is my natural state."

"We can talk about that later, I do find you very attractive. Now I'd like to have you pleasure me. Is there somewhere we can go that's more comfortable?"

"Yes Ma'am, upstairs to my bedroom.I will undress you there, with your permission. I find your beauty astounding."

She then took June's hand and gently led her out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom. It was an ordinary bedroom in most respects except for being dark and the large raised queen sized bed had four posts, one on each corner to which a heavy eye-bolt was attached. And hanging by a chain over the bed was a metal bar which looked like a huge oversized coat hanger. June recognized this immediately as a yoke which was a popular piece of BDSM equipment.

June, who had known a bit about BDSM but who had never played it, was shocked and slightly alarmed. Venus sensed her alarm immediately and quickly moved to reassure her. Ma'am I'm sorry I scared you. This room was designed by my old mistress and I haven't had the heart to change it since she passed. I wish only to pleasure you as you have never been before. If you wish to use some of the equipment in this room you need only to ask. My only desire is to serve..."

"No!" Said June. I'm not ready for this Venus. "But my cunt has been dripping since we met in the bar and it desperately needs relief."

"Yes Ma'am, let me take care of your needs. Please lie on the bed and make yourself comfortable while I prepare myself."

June lay down on the bed and was surprised to find it covered in a black sheet made of some waterproof material, probably PVC. It felt strange, but not uncomfortable. Venus meanwhile left the room and returned shortly after carrying a tray on which stood a gold colored bowl balanced on three points under which a scented candle burned. She placed the tray on the bed next to June and then stepped back and under one of the recessed lights began to undress.

Venus reached behind back and unzipped the strapless dress she wore. In an instant she was no longer wearing it, the garment slid off her slim toned body and fell to a heap at her feet. As June suspected she had worn nothing underneath; her pussy was completely smooth, either shaved or waxed - it was impossible to tell. She had the body of a woman at least ten years younger; the only features that might have revealed her true age were her face and her small breasts which had sagged and lay flat against her chest.

Once she had undressed Venus approached June she began slowly to undress her, softly caressing her body as each item if clothing was removed. The younger woman was in a high state of arousal, her pussy had been leaking her juices since leaving the restaurant earlier. Despite this she let herself relax and let Venus pleasure her, certain that her cravings would be satisfied.

As soon as she had removed each item of clothing Venus gently licked and sucked the skin that had been exposed. When her shoes came off she eagerly sucked each of her ten toes in turn. Removing June's shirt, her lips covered the two nipples and she let her wet tongue slide down the passage between her bare breasts. When Venus pulled down the younger woman's boi-style underpants and exposed the thick vinyl strap-on penis she hesitated, but June deftly loosened it's straps and slid the harness down and off her legs. This gave her an unobstructed view of June's bush with its damp hair and wet lips that were open and inviting.

Suppressing a strong urge to thrust her tongue into June, Venus instead reached into the bowl of scented that had been warming scented oil over the candles and scooped up a handful. This she let run off her hand and onto June's stomach and began to spread the warm viscous fluid over the younger woman's skin. June felt the slippery warmth spread over her skin; it was both relaxing and exciting at the same time.

Venus dipped her hand into the bowl again and spread warmed massage oil over June's full breasts. She let her fingers pull up on the fleshy cones, ending up on rigidly aroused nipples which she lightly plucked. June gasped with pleasure as the experienced fingers of the submissive woman played her body like a musical instrument. The slippery hands traversed her ribcage and abdomen, palms sliding down her legs then back again and lightly brushing her pubic mound. June's body shuddered at this contact and felt she could easily cum. But she restrained herself, keeping her hands by her side.

Venus sensed exactly how close the younger woman was and she chose that moment to slide an oily hand over June's aroused sex, pressing on her engorged clot and slid two fingers into June's impatient vagina which was wet and craving to be penetrated. The younger woman's lower body exploded in a powerful orgasm and she thrust her hips onto Venus fingers. The mature black woman used her fingers to fuck June's vagina and when the time seemed right she removed her slippery digits and placed her mouth over the gaping lips and used her lips and tongue bring her over the edge.

June had two more climaxes from the intensity of the licking and sucking of Venus' mouth. Eventually the sensations became too much for her and she ordered the woman to stop. Venus moved up and pressed her small body into June's side. They lay there for a while not speaking. Eventually June said: "that was incredible Venus. And just for that I've decided to keep you."

Although June spoke the words as if in jest, she had thought the scenario through and decided it was what she wanted: to be Venus' new mistress. She had weighed the idea of domination in her mind and found it exciting. She had also sensed the older woman needed another woman to serve. And the skilled way in which she had used her tongue to bring her to orgasm sealed the deal.

"Yes please Mistress. This worthless slut would be grateful to serve such a magnificent goddess." "Then we are agreed." June said stroking her new slaves short nappy hair. "Two things my slave," June said, "first I think we should discuss limits. Isn't that important in these kinds of relationships? Second don't you have a collar somewhere that I can put on you?"

"Mistress," Venus said, "this worthless slave has no limits. She only begs you don't end her worthless life or disfigure her. And if you will wait a moment this slave will fetch the collar and leash her previous owner used."

The petite older woman slid off the table and went into the next room. June admired the way her still shapely bottom moved as she walked. When she returned, collar and leash in hand, Venus fell to her knees in front of the white girl and offered them to her new owner. The collar was made of soft red leather and had a large ring mounted on a small metal plate embedded in the front; the leash, made of the same colored leather about three inches wide, a looped handle on one end and a swivel snap on the other.

June had some time to think about what she was going to say on this solemn and impotent occasion she she was pleased with the words she had come up with. She placed the collar around Venus neck, closed it and said "repeat after me: this unworthy slut accepted her collar as a symbol of submission and servitude to her new mistress June Kennedy. Henceforth this sluts own will, desire and pleasure will be entirely subordinate to her mistress." Venus repeated the words, June attached the leash and tugged on it for effect.

June patted Venus on the head like one would pet a dog and said: "good, now I want you to attach my cock."

Venus scurried to where the strap-on had fallen amidst June's clothes and carefully placed it on her crotch and tightened the straps. The flesh colored phallus thrust out at an angle and juggled slightly. June felt the weight in her hands and relished the feeling of power it gave her.