From Boy to Fucktoy Pt. 02

Story Info
Naive boy is inspected and put in panties.
1.5k words
4.55
66.6k
59

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaleHue
PaleHue
326 Followers

It has been almost a week since he locked me up. I tried watching some porn to ease my horniness. What a mistake. The typical vanilla lesbian porn I watched made my cage so freaking tight. Why anyone would watch porn with another man's cock was beyond me. They were gross. I hardly looked at my own when I masturbated, not that I really could now. Maybe that was because of some insecurity but porn always kept my attention anyway. By chance, the porn I'd happened into was very dom/sub oriented.

The older woman was slipping her fingers in and out of this tiny, young, kneeling girl's mouth. I was mesmerized. Saliva was spooling out of the petite one's mouth as her mature counterpart calmly filled and emptied her mouth and lips. Total domination by a woman seemingly disinterested in her ability to completely overpower another. This was new, and unbelievably hot. As my arousal surged, invasive images of my boss sliding his thumb into my mouth assaulted me. I could feel his hard fingers as they effortlessly molded my mouth to his desires. My lips felt moist. I could barely concentrate on the video...Hairs on the nape of my neck stood up, and my legs shook slightly.

Why was I picturing things that hadn't happened?! I shook my head. He'd only placed it on my wet lip...why were these images jumping into my brain?! And why had my boss done that?

I couldn't remember the last time I'd gone this long without relief. Maybe I was just really, really pent up. But, I had no way to get off, not that I knew. Another video autoplayed, apparently from the 'Domination' category it was already on. A mature man was spanking a young woman dressed like a schoolgirl. He lifted her skirt as she laid on his lap and proceeded to spank her in her white panties. Wow, this was hot (and no cocks in sight!) I began to play with my cage, moving it around slightly. His spanking intensified. And I jostled my tiny cage even harder. Something was welling up inside me.

But then, my hole suddenly started winking in sync with the spankings. The buildup inside me seemed to be reaching a crescendo. Startled, disgusted with myself, I removed my hand quickly from my body. What was happening to me? I decided to take a cold shower and slept for work in the morning. As my thoughts fell away into sleep, I couldn't stop picturing the man's large, veiny hands as they slapped and slid along that girl's porcelain skin.

***

Another day, another few hours of disrobing my boss. I was sitting on the ottoman removing his belt and, as usual, his pants fell to his shoes. Abruptly, something touched my agape mouth. As his pants had been removed, his hard, brief-covered penis had slung out and met my lips. Salt--I tasted bitter salt and flesh behind the porous fabric.

"Oh my god," I mouthed and pulled slightly away.

His entire cock was visible behind white boxer-briefs. Where the cockhead was (far to the side, still contained), was a wet spot, and I could see a mixture of saliva, and worse: precum. This made the head of his penis seem even more visible, and, undeniably, large. The moistened fabric left those parts of him naked, exposed.

"Woops," he laughed. "That's not supposed to happen. Are you okay, Jamie?"

Only yesterday, I had been enjoying lesbian porn. Now, a man's cock had touched my mouth. And another man's cum had gone inside me. It wasn't gay if it wasn't on purpose I tried to reassure myself.

"Jamie?" he reiterated. I had been lost in my own thoughts, and had been staring at his crotch the entire time. "I thought we were working on you not being distracted? What's going on? His eyes peered deeply into my own. Being made aware again of my locked away manhood, and at this moment, made my soul shrivel inside me.

"You didn take it off somehow, did you? Take off your pants!" he ordered, visibly upset.

"Um--er," was all I got out as I stumbled to stand up and take off my pants for him. As they were still sliding down my body, he quickly grabbed my cage.

"Hmmm. The lock is still on..." he turned and lifted as he examined it with a thoroughness I didn't expect. Having not cum in a week, his fingers depressing the soft flesh of my testicles made me harden against my will. At least, as much as I could in the tight, pink cage

"Why haven't you been wearing underwear over it?"

I didn't want to explain that I normally went commando. I looked away.

"You know, Jane, my secretary? She...left some of her panties in here the other day. Maybe if there was something between your cage and your pant's fabric, you wouldn't be as distracted, hmm?"

He was telling me he'd been fucking the sexy secretary I had a crush on and to put on her panties all in one go. Geez. "You see," he went on, "I can be as hard as a rock..." his engorged tent came dangerously close to my caged penis "...and still focus on what needs to be done. That's the difference between real men..." he gripped one of my cheeks, his thumb against my small chin, his big, big cock brushing against me as alarms went off in my mind "...and little boys." This was wrong, this was wrong, this was wrong. But something kept me in place.

He was my boss, and he had the key to my manhood. Without realizing it, I had given him so much power over me. I needed this job. If I had to wear a girls stupid underwear to get out of this deeply uncomfortable situation, so be it.

"I'll--I'll do it" I whimpered.

"Do what?" he tested me. His thumb ran back and forth over my bottom lip. I quivered, thinking back to the porn. My head felt like a snow globe as chills spread all across the edges of my brain.

"I'll wear her panties, sir."

It was humiliating having to hold myself onto his broad shoulders as he spread them out for me. My slim legs slid down into the soft material while electricity ran up my body. Black, sheer material now held my caged cock in place.

He stepped back and looked down at me. "Very cute," he paused. "But how such a little thing can cause so much trouble is beyond me," his eyes lingering on my crotch.

***

That night I couldn't sleep at all. My penis kept getting slightly hard as I shifted around my bed leaving the panties to caress my cage and its exposed parts. Fuck it. I started looking at porn again. There was a lot of catching up to do now that my tastes had expanded. I desperately searched to find that spanking video, my heart racing with anticipation. Thankfully, my internet history was intact. The man's big hands relentlessly smacked the girls backside. Her moans were my favorite part. That and the man's comments like, "You like that, you dirty girl?"

The thought of this girl going about her day being prim and proper, nobody the least suspecting her need to be viciously spanked and manhandled: walking about her day, smiling and nodding, the wind caressing her smooth legs below the skirt where a dampness spreads at the thought of an older man taking control of her.

My butthole began to wink again in time with the spanks. As her ass increasingly reddened, my twitching hole pulsed harder. The panties felt tighter around my cage. I was as hard as I could get. Without a thought, my hand went to my little hole and rubbed it against the sheer panties. I felt that same feeling working its way through me again. My head felt light, my body heavy. I rubbed my hole vigorously.

Intrusive thoughts of my boss's hand being the one touching my hole caught me in my rapture. I shook my head and continued to pleasure myself in this new and exciting way. Only, again, the man's hand in the video began to be confused with my boss's, the girl's ass with my own--as he would soothingly caress her soft cheeks in between blows. I tossed my head around again. Fuck. Everytime I would close my eyes, I would see my boss's eyes, appraising me in the typical way, slight reproach and amusement staring down at me.

As the new sensations and the video consumed me, the man in the porno began to slip her panties aside. I salivated at the thought of the wet pussy I was about to see. The sight of a pink hole, smooth balls, and a little cock were there instead. The images burned into my mind. This wasn't my first straight porno, instead, the video was of a feminine boy being spanked by an older, muscular man.

"Oh...oh...oh!" I involuntarily screamed out as my cage dribbled my cum into the panties. I passed out soon after.

PaleHue
PaleHue
326 Followers