From Boy to Fucktoy Pt. 03

Story Info
Naive boy's conversion into girly fucktoy is completed.
2.8k words
4.72
90.6k
133

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaleHue
PaleHue
326 Followers

The sun slowly warmed my body awake. Slight heat felt good on my cage. As my body came to, my eyes drifted to the clock. I was late for work! I hadn't set my alarm the night before...

All I could think about on the way to work was about how I had accidentally cum to gay porn. My identity was in crisis. Of course, I reassured myself, I was still straight, but how had this happened? My mind's eye lingered on the strong hands, the bottom's...bottom, the moans (Fuck! the moans...)--making me even more late for work.

***

Slinking past Jane, who gave me a wry smile, I, as slowly as I could, opened the broad door to his office. The door was hardly closed before he started talking to me.

"I can't have you arriving late like this Jamie. This simply won't do." He'd already approached me, his towering figure overshadowing my own.

"I think for a change, today, I'm going to undressyou. Come here." Deft hands taking my outfit apart so readily and casually had my soft balls constricting, the chastity tightening around my arousal.

Aside from the panties and chastity, I was quickly naked in front of my fully clothed boss. "When you were late today, I suspected you might be being distracted at home now too. I see you still have on your panties. Very good. This means you pass that part of the inspection, at least. However--" his finger went to the tip of my caged cock "it seems like you made a mess recently. Someone's been a naughty girl." He held the cum from last night up to my eye.

I needed so badly to run away at that moment. But I was frozen with fear. His words were so similar to the porn. My cage began to feel the way it had last night. Then he cupped my balls. They looked so fragile in his rough hands.

"Mmff" I let out.

"Oh my god. You're leaking again," he said with a surprised laugh.

As surprised as him, my eyes darted down. A tiny thread of cum was leaking out of me and into his palm.

"I'm--I'm sorry, sir" I replied, confused.

"I put you in panties, and not even 16 hours later, you make them wet like a girl. How am I supposed to give these back to Jane?! I might just have to tell her what happened..." he trailed off.

If Jane found out, I didn't doubt that the whole office would know soon after. And I couldn't have her seeing me as anything but a man's man. Fuck.

"Imagine her gasping mouth as she finds out about how in touch with your girly side you are, how you can't even use your cock right now." His grip tightened around my pink caged cock. An accidental moan escaped my lips. It felt...good. "How it'd make her gasp and laugh. Those lip-glossed lips--" he started to tenderly apply the cum to my lips like makeup "--spreading in a mirror image of her face mid-coitus. Mmmm." I trembled under his taboo touch.

"Get on your knees." I wasn't sure I wanted this to continue but I couldn't stop. His hand returned to its motions on my face, but I weirdly missed the sensation of him holding me in my panties. I was beyond exposed: nearly naked with my ass resting on my feet.

"Jamie...with the cage, you've already given me your cock; with the panties, you've given me your masculinity; so what does it change..if you give me your mouth?" His thumb began to slide in and out of my lips, petting my wet tongue, curving through the folds of my lips.

I gulped.

"I think your mouth-pussy has been mine for a long time now, hmm? Wasn't it just a matter of my asking?" He switched to his two forefingers. I was soon nearly deepthroating them as he looked down at me ponderously.

"Wait" he coldy announced, "take off my belt." I wasn't sure I was ready for this either! I fumbled with his zipper, pants button, and belt clasp. Released from his pants, his massive cock unfurled like the mast of a ship. It was right in front of me, again.

The outline alone made me feel so insignificant. I thought about how Jane must respond to a cock this big; I thought about the sensation it had made on my lips before and the bitter cum I had accidentally tasted before.

I swear I could almost taste his cum again. Oh god. I realized: I had just licked my cum plastered lips. As I noticed what I had done, I made fleeting eye contact with my now wide grinning boss. More drool pooled into my panties. My body was betraying me while my brain wanted to scream.

"Take it all the way off. And hand it to me."

He was soon wrapping the belt around my neck and pulling it taut. Everything was warm. I felt dizzy.

My lips gave way to an "Ughh."

My knees wobbled as he pulled my face into his crotch with the belt. I was approaching the point of no return. "Nuzzle my cock with the side of your face, then take off my underwear with your teeth."

"Yes nghh--" he pulled on the leash "--sir."

"Almost perfect. But it's no longer 'sir' to you, Jamie. Jane can call me that as I pound away at her throat and pussy. But, in this case, I've madeyou into a pussy. My pretty, pantied pussy. You know what you need to call me."

I felt like the panties were going to rip against the cage, it was so tight. The outline of his thick cock was hardening against the side of my face. Images of that petite girly boy being spanked rushed to my mind as I said, "Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl" he patted my head adoringly. My spine tingled. The tug on the makeshift leash made it clear it was time to take off his underwear. My mouth grazed his waist as my teeth braced around his waistband. Sweat, musk, man and all their tastes and associations flooded my weakening mind.

Pulling so far away that I had to strain myself, his cock finally sprung free--and lightly slapped against my cheek as I fell back to him. More leaking.

"Haha, don't be shy. Give it a kiss, baby. Right on the tip." I was low on air from the belt around my neck as he pulled me closer. My lips enfolded his soft flesh like a flower yielding to a bee.

It was softer than I imagined: the tip moved with my mouth, as his wet precum met my own cum-covered lips. A barrier went up behind my previous life. Now I was a person who had voluntarily kissed a cock (my older, more confident, more dominant boss's cock no less). Was I gay? Was I just confused? Was I too afraid to say no? Did I want to say no?

"Too bad we didn't get you some pretty lipstick before you two met," he taunted, interrupting my thoughts. I blushed. My cage felt warm. How my own tip looked in its cage compared to the one in front of me caused me terrible shame. I began to lean forward, allowing his cockhead to spread my lips.

"Whoa, whoa," he withdrew himself from me. "Did I say to do anything but kiss my cock?" Fuck. Why had I done more than he asked?! I was just trying to do what he wanted..."I can see you want some more," he continued. But, when my girly wants something from her Daddy, she has to ask.

It was just like every time I messed up on the job. Words escaped me, my heart sped up, and I nearly felt like crying.

He playfully patted my cheek with his hand. "Hey, hey," he soothed. "It's alright, just ask me. You already know how, sweetie, like when I locked up your tiny dick in its pink, pathetic cage. You asked for it."

His playful insults pierced me to my core. Everything I feared to be true about myself was being repeated back to me. What were the odds my same insecurities would be sounded out by a near-stranger, unless they happened to be true. This unprepared for self-knowledge made me feel like my soul was shaking. Yet, as he talked down to me, my panties were getting wetter and wetter. I needed to know what it was like to have such a big cock, to be a real man. And if my mouth was the only way....

"May I please suck your cock, Daddy?" I asked, defeated.

"Why do you want to suck my cock?" he countered.

"Because your cock is superior, Daddy?"

"Is that all?" My face was practically on fire.

The tension building in my body, especially my panties...I just let it out. "Daddy, I need to feel your massive cock filling my dirty mouth with your thick, sticky load."

"What a fucking slut," he pulled the leash, my needy mouth swallowing his swollen dick. It was less like I was sucking him off, and more like he was fucking my mouth. In and out; in and out. Veins and flesh and spit were pistoning in and out of my lips. The leash and my lips serving as twin vices, each constricting my air. I was being used like a sexytoy. One hand on the leash, the other gripping my hair.

"Keep swallowing my cock, baby. That's it. Oh, you're making me so hard. Do you feel my veins pressing against your lips as I fill and empty your little mouth-pussy?"

His balls were slapping against my chin like I didn't matter at all. Every slap made my cage pulse with excitement. The dirty sounds filled my ears and mind as the lack of air made my mind go blank--I was approaching a sort of fog.

I wasn't making any noise. "Mmff...uggg...mmmm" were the noiseshe was making with me.

"No girl's gonna be making noises like that around your little clit, Jamie." Despite myself, I moaned, and loudly. "That's why you're wearing those panties. You're not a man. You're my little toy, my pussy, to play with as I please."

His cock was taking up even more space in my throat and mouth. My cheeks and lips became even more strained. This was it. He was going to cum inside my waiting mouth. I was ready. I needed this so bad. But, I was losing consciousness. I just needed to stay awake long enough, fight the encroaching darkness, and then his cum would be mine. It was so close--

***

And suddenly, I was waking up. My cage was being played with. He was alternating between sticking his hardon under and over the pink cage. My panties were gone.

"I can't decide if you look smaller with my cock on top of yours, or under." He looked at me sardonically. As I woke up more I tasted my mouth, and it was dry. I might have visibly frowned.

"I'm very disappointed with you, toy. If you can't please me with your mouth-pussy, we'll just have to use your actual pussy instead."

His cock towering over my own, caged, forcibly constrained erection, his demeaning words, his cool control over the entire situation drove me crazy. Insane with lust, I turned over and got on all fours.

He laughed hard. "So eager now, aren't you Jamie? Now that you've gotten a taste. But I won't be doing all the work now."

He wanted me to ride him? I would have to stare down at him and he would be looking up at my naked, petite body.

I hesitantly mounted his body, me legs quivering with anxiety. His broad musculature brushing and rubbing against my soft--admittedly--weak body made it even worse. It was like we were two different species.

"You know how I said if you want something, you have to ask for it, slut." Heat radiated from the tip of his hardness onto my wet, waiting hole.

"Make me your girl, daddy".

His large hands gripped my hips decisively. "Look me in the eyes while I make you mine," he demanded. He controlled everything--slowly lowering me onto his spit--covered cock. I bit my lip.

"That's it...that's it," he repeated as my mouth lay agape, stunned at the world-changing sensation of being slowly penetrated. "I'm gonna take you nice and slow Jamie, I want you to have a memorable first time." I was sinking onto his body, succumbing to his power. "You're doing so good. Your nipples look so hard and your little clit is leaking so much. You don't have to say a word when your cute little body is so very responsive."

"Mmmf," I blushed.

Callused, rough hands were exploring my soft, smooth body without a hint of inhibition. Sliding from my ass to the small of my back, to my stomach, to my nipples. A seemingly unending cock was exploring every inch of my insides. A swarm of sensations were filling my body and mind, but I couldn't fail to notice my cage flopping uselessly against his belly with a reliable 'click, click, click.' His powerful cock pounding away at my pussy while mine was locked away so close by. The peak of his thrusts made me moan, and gurgle, and cry out.

He held my hands together with one of his so I had to embarrassingly bounce on top of him without any leverage. My horniness made up the difference.

"Such a good little slut. Bouncing on Daddy's big cock while you do all the work. Slamming your skin into me over and over just to feel me inside you. God, your body was built to be fucked. Smooth, slim, and so tiny. Easily manipulated and manhandled. Mmm." His words were making me dizzy.

"Fuck, yes daddy, don't stop." I had given in completely to the new sensations and his lust for me.

After releasing my hands, my ass sank again and again against his hips, his cock delving deeper and deeper inside me. I held my clenched hands up helplessly as he pounded away at my sensitive hole, moaning like a slut, his slut. I felt complete. But, abruptly, he stopped.

"Do you want my cum, baby?" he knowingly asked.

"Nghhh.....yessss!"

"Ask me to breed you," he commanded

"F--fuck....please fill me with your cum, daddy, breed me, make me yours!"

He pulled me down to the hilt, and wriggled me against his hips.

"Ohhhh...oh God...oh fuck--"

"You can have all my cum you want, sweetie, but...you have to agree to something else for me."

"Yes--yes anything," I cried.

"You're never going to cum like a boy again. From now until forever: cumming only in your pink little cage. Only from the pleasure I, and my cock, allow you. Doesn't that sound amazing?"

"Oh God, oh no," he was so deep inside me and rotating his hips against me. I needed the fucking to keep going. I needed to feel his cock sliding against my insides. Something inside me had been welling up.

"Yes--yes! Whatever you want, Daddy. Please nut in me."

"Good girl," he smiled.

With him still inside me, he put me on my back like I was nothing, put my legs on his shoulders and continued his deep fucking.

"Oh my god! Oh my god" I was hyperventilating. My voice airy and pathetic; his balls slapping against my ass responding to the continuous, 'click, click, click' of the chastity bouncing from his rapid penetration. No longer having to ride him, I got lost in all these new feelings. Oh god, he was reaching even deeper inside me now. Those big, heavy, semen-churning balls bumping against my soft ass as my leaky clit spilled onto my smooth thighs and stomach. He was everything I wasn't, and I loved it.

His giant manly cock seemed to be reaching its apex. It got bigger?! I was so confused. And then, he was grunting over me as my pussy filled with his copious seed. Load after load of sperm unloading inside my pussy. It was endless.

"Oh...oh...yessss...please....ughhh!" I cried out. My body went rigid. Chills ran down my neck and spine and ass. My caged clit was drooling excessively, all over the place.

Shame pounced upon my body. I had gone so far and done so much, with just one person pushing me to do it all. I was another man's submissive fucktoy. My cock was gone. My ass was gaping and leaking cum. What had happened to my self respect?--but then he was touching me again and all the thoughts went away.

"Wow, you came from me nutting in you...it took Jane quite a while for that to happen. You just might be my new favorite office slut." He was scooping my cum into my lips as I sucked it up devotedly.

"Mmm," I cooed.

"Would you like that Jamie?" He held my face harshly. Another trickle leaked out of me.

"Yes, Daddy," I smiled from my cum-coated mouth.

PaleHue
PaleHue
326 Followers