From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THWACK.

Chloe screamed. I watched as she tried to double over, watching as the metal ball hook nearly slipped out of her ass. She straightened up before it slipped out, grunting as her asshole had to stretch open and clench shut again to deal with the hook slipping back in.

THWACK. THWACK. THWACK.

I hit her pussy lips, watching them jiggle. Chloe twisted around, trying to avoid a direct hit on her clit. She couldn't do much, with her knees spread that far apart. I watched her try to close her legs in vain, the spreader bar rattling as it kept her legs open wide.

THWACK.

I hit her exposed clit again, watching her pussy quiver as she struggled to remain still and upright in her bondage.

"Allie get over here," I barked suddenly. "Lick her breasts, do it properly or you'll be the next one in this position." Allie had been watching Chloe's ordeal from the corner of the basement, thankful she had made herself cum first as she watched her friend suffer.

Allie stood up, her face level with Chloe's chest, as she faced her friend kneeling on the raised platform. She stuck her tongue out and started flicking Chloe's nipple with her tongue, using her fingers to gently caress the other nipple. She put her mouth over her friend's areola, bathing it in her saliva, licking the hardening nipple. Every so often, she switched nipples, using her fingers to tweak the other one gently.

Making sure not to hit Allie, I aimed a few more blows at Chloe's clit. Then, I started hitting the kneeling girl's inner thighs, the sensitive flesh right at the point her legs met her pussy, hearing her squeal. The mix of pain and pleasure must have been confusing to Chloe. On one hand, her sensitive nipples were rock hard as Allie worshipped them with her tongue. On the other hand, I was using a riding crop on her pussy, hitting her most intimate areas with the leather tool.

"Allie, start licking her pussy, but don't you dare let her cum." Allie dutifully knelt before her friend, on the floor, her face level with Chloe's pussy. I saw her lick up and down Chloe's quivering slit, before sucking her entire clit into her mouth. Chloe moaned from the sudden assault, and I watched her twitch as Allie started flicking the sensitive nub with her tongue.

THWACK.

I used the riding crop on Chloe's breasts again, watching her them jiggle. I aimed for her hard nipples, still glistening with Allie's saliva.

THWACK. THWACK. THWACK.

I moved behind the kneeling girl.

THWACK.

"EEEEEEEEGGGGGH!" Chloe shrieked, jerking forward. I had hit her puckered asshole, right at the point where the metal hook entered her. I watched the ball slip halfway out as Chloe jerked her head forward, and then slowly settle deep back inside her ass again. Chloe struggled to keep still as she felt her asshole stretch. I worked the crop around her asshole, taking care to aim at the delicate skin between her asshole and pussy.

"EEEEEEEEGH!" she screamed again as I kept hitting her gooch, trying not to move her head too much. Allie kept licking the kneeling girl's pussy, oblivious to her struggles. I heard the spreader bar rattling as Chloe tried to closer her legs in vain.

I went back to hitting Chloe's breasts. I saw her pussy get redder and redder as Allie brought her closer and closer to orgasm. However, my instructions to Allie had been clear - do not let Chloe cum. Everytime Chloe's breathing would quicken, Allie would slow down, kissing her pussy lips, or licking her inner thighs. Allie was very attentive, bringing her friend to the edge of orgasm, before slowing down, not resuming until Chloe had calmed down a little.

After about 20 minutes of this, Chloe was a mess. Gradually, the sting of the riding crop had been replaced by a burning desire by her to cum. Allie however, fearful of any punishment, was taking great care not to let her orgasm. Everytime Allie pulled her tongue away, I saw Chloe thrust her pussy forward, trying to prolong the pressure on her clit, caring less and less about the hook up her ass.

"Please mistress, can I cum?" Chloe finally asked, panting.

"You're being punished," I said dryly. Allie pulled her mouth away from Chloe's clit, and started nibbling on her pussy lips. I hit Chloe's breasts a few times with the riding crop.

THWACK. THWACK. THWACK.

After a few seconds, Allie darted in between Chloe's pussy lips again, flicking her tongue over the engorged nub.

Chloe howled with need. "P-p-please mistress, please," she asked, begging openly now, as I hit her gooch again. "GGGGG... PLEASE MISTRESS!"

Allie stopped again as Chloe thrust her pussy at her friend's face wantonly. I watched the metal ball slip halfway out her ass again.

"You know what to do, Chloe, if you want to come." I paused, waiting for her to realise what I wanted her to do. I waited a few seconds. Chloe's face dropped as she realised what I wanted - I would let her come, but only if she demeaned herself again by acting like a cow.

"N-n-nooo.. p-please-"

"Chloe, you're being punished, and I had no intention of letting you come. If you want to come, you know what you have to do. If you don't want to do it, you can stop trying to hump Allie's face." Chloe turned bright red, as I pointed out how obscenely she was acting, trying rub her red, glistening pussy against her friends face. Allie's face was wet with her juices.

"P-p-please," Chloe begged again, not sure how much she could take the orgasm denial, but also not wanting to act like an animal. Bored, I hit her ass again with the crop, watching her twist around to avoid the crop.

THWACK.

After a few seconds, Allie resumed licking her friend's pussy, slower this time, bathing Chloe's engorged nub with long, leisurely licks.

Chloe twisted around in her restraints for a while, before she finally gave up.

"Moo..." she whispered, looking at me furtively.

"That's not enough, you can't come," I said, hitting her breasts again.

"Moooo!" she exclaimed, clearly close to orgasm. "Moooooo!" Allie slowed down again, focussing on the kneeling girl's pussy lips, sucking Chloe's entire lip into her mouth and nibbling on it.

"P-p-please!" Chloe shouted again as her pending orgasm died down. Her clit was literally sticking straight out now, angry and red.

"You need to be more convincing as a cow Chloe, that's the last thing I'm going to say to you." I hit her asshole with the riding crop, watching her clench down on the metal hook involuntarily.

"Mooooo!" Chloe yelled, as she started shaking her shoulders, jiggling her breasts at me. I watched her ample breasts bouncing as she struggled to keep her balance. "MOOOOO!" She was a deep shade of red now, tears leaking out of her eyes as she degraded herself in front of her friend. I was forcing her, yet again, to imitate a farm animal, all because she wanted an orgasm.

Still I said nothing as I hit the back of her thighs with the riding crop. Allie leaned forward and started sucking on Chloe's clit again.

Chloe was panting with lust now, literally drooling, trying to work out what else she had to do before I let her come. She started shaking her ass at me as well. I watched her arse cheeks ripple, as she jiggled her breasts frantically, trying to keep her balance. I appreciated the effort, she was having to keep upright, balancing the metal hook and ball in her arse while dealing with the riding crop and her friend's unrelenting tongue on her clit. To make things worse, she now had to face the humiliation of acting like a farm animal. willingly degrading herself for her own pleasure.

"MOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOO!" she kept saying as Allie sucked on her clit.

"Almost there, Chloe!" I called out. "Ask me to hit your breasts while you come - ask me like the cow you are"

"Mooooo!" Chloe shrieked, still jiggling her ass and tits obscenely. "M-m-mistress please let me come a-and p-please hit m-my c-c-c-cow udders while I c-c-ome please!!" I paused, impressed that she had referred to her breasts as 'udders'. "MOOOOOO!" Chloe bellowed, more desperation in her voice, as she shook her tits at me even more emphatically.

"You may come."

Hearing that, Allie drew Chloe's entire, stiff clit into her mouth and started running her tongue over it harshly as Chloe screamed. I started hitting Chloe's hard nipples, left, right, left right, watching as she started to orgasm within seconds.

"HHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!" Chloe shrieked, the metal restraints rattling as she came, hard, her long-awaited orgasm completely engulfing her. The stinging on her nipples now only stimulated her more as she ground her pussy against Allie's face.

"Moo! Mooo!" she continued desperately, still jiggling her ass and tits wantonly, knowing I would punish her if she stopped imitating a cow. She almost doubled over, grunting loudly, her body stiffening as the waves of her orgasm flowed over her. Allie kept licking her sensitive clit, the engorged nub so large now that Allie could suck on it like a little penis.

Chloe's shaking and mooing continued, as I pulled Allie away. Allie knelt on the floor by the platform, looking at me, her face glistening with Chloe's pussy juice.

THWACK.

Chloe screamed as I brought the riding crop straight up, hitting her oversized clit directly. She looked at me, and then started mooing again, knowing she would be punished if she stopped.

THWACK.

I hit her clit again.

"AAAAAH! MOOOOO!!" Chloe bellowed, still trying to shake her ass, but thoroughly exhausted by her earlier orgasm. However, I refused to let her rest.

THWACK. THWACK. THWACK.

I kept hitting her oversensitive clit with the riding crop as she struggled to keep still. Her legs were spread wide open by the spreader bar, forcing her pussy lips apart and exposing her engorged clit. It was hard to miss my target - I had never seen anyone's clit that big before, it was poking straight out at me.

THWACK. THWACK. THWACK.

Chloe kept mooing, knowing I hadn't told her to stop. The high of her orgasm was starting to fade, and the humiliation from what she had just done was starting to hit home. I started sawing the riding crop up and down her dripping slit, making her listen to the squelching of the leather against her sopping pussy.

"Moooo," she said again, jiggling her tits. Tears were running down her face now as she realised I was going to make her cum again.

I started tapping her clit with the riding crop repeatedly, watching her cringe as a second orgasm built up.

"You're going to come again?" I taunted her, still tapping on her clit with the leather crop. "After I caned and whipped you for faking an orgasm? After I put a metal hook up your ass?"

"Mooooo!" Chloe said in response, jiggling her large breasts at me, wincing as I started hitting her clit harder.

"You're acting like a fucking farm animal, just so I'll let you rub your pussy against your friend's face? You like me hitting your cow udders too? That's what makes you come?" I watched her debase herself for a while more, hitting her clit periodically with the leather crop.

THWACK. THWACK. THWACK.

I was hitting her clit hard now, watching her bounce around on her knees as she struggled with her impending orgasm. I watched the hard nub jiggling from the impact of the crop, as the kneeling girl twisted around, still shaking her tits and ass at me. I would make her cum with the riding crop, but I would make her suffer for it too.

THWACK.

"AAAAAAAH!" Chloe screamed as her sensitive clit was hit -hard - again. She hated the stinging pain on her clit, but somehow, the pressure was causing yet another orgasm to build up. She could do nothing but take it, legs spread obscenely far apart by the spreader bar, red pussy glistening in the basement light as her clit was painfully stimulated.

THWACK.

"MOOOO!" Chloe bellowed. "MOOOOOO-HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" she said as the leather crop made contact with her clit again, pushing her over the edge for the second time. Chloe doubled over, straightening up quickly as the metal ball disappeared in and out of her winking asshole. The stimulation on her sensitive asshole drew the orgasm out as she alternated between bending forward to deal with the pleasure deep inside her, and straightening up to reduce the pressure on her hair and her asshole.

"UGGGGGGGG!" she exclaimed, as I sawed the rough leather of the crop up and down her dripping slit, stimulating her sensitive clit further.

With a final "Mooo!" she fell silent, twitching sporadically as she tried to catch her breath.

She kept her eyes down, refusing to look at me as I released her from her restraints. That was the second time she had (semi)-willingly degraded herself to act like a cow, just so I would let her orgasm. She was embarrassed that her friend had seen her debase herself like that, disgusted with herself for cumming twice, especially from getting her clit whipped by the riding crop that second time.

I led them back to their mattresses and cuffed their left hands to chains attached to the basement wall. I was sure Chloe would sleep well that night.

----------------------------------

Chapter 8

----------------------------------

The next afternoon, I decided to have a longer session with Allie. I had bought a new toy, that I couldn't wait to try out on her. I still had some tidying up to do in the house, so I led her out of the basement, still leashed and collared, to the guest bedroom upstairs.

"Take off your clothes." Allie dutifully removed her t-shirt and shorts. Folding them, she shimmied out of her panties too.

"Lie on the bed Allie," I commanded, as I clipped her leash securely to the iron bedpost. "Now pull your knees to your chest, but keep your legs spread, I want to see your pussy." Allie complied, lying on her back. She closed her eyes as she drew her knees up higher and higher, locking her arms under her knees as she was forced to expose her pink pussy to my gaze. I saw her blush as her pussy slips started parting, revealing her inner lips and clit.

"I said spread your legs wider." Allie grimaced, pushing her knees further apart. Even now, after everything I'd done to her, she still hated being naked, hated being forced to display her body in such a lewd manner. She was completely exposed, feeling my eyes drawn to her most private areas as she could do nothing but lie there.

"Hold this position, no matter what. Understand?" I put the paddle down on the foot of the bed. Allie's eyes followed the paddle fearfully. She had been punished regularly with it over the last few days, and would do what she could to avoid being hit again.

I had a small tube of lube with me, I smeared some on my fingers and sat on the bed next to her. Smirking at her, I pressed a finger, coated in cold lube, gently against her puckered asshole.

Allie cried out, shaking her head frantically. She had gotten well-acquainted with my own asshole in the past few days, as I had forced her to lick my ass on multiple occasions. However, despite forcing Chloe to take a huge strap-on and a metal hook up her ass, I hadn't touched Allie's asshole yet.

"Please, I've n-never put anything up th-there," she stuttered.

"I know. That's a problem we're going to fix today." I gently circled my fingers around the outside her asshole a few times, knowing it would feel good. When I felt her relax slightly, I pushed the tip of my index finger into her tight hole.

"Mmmmmff!" Allie exclaimed, unused to the sensation. She bucked slightly, but kept her arms locked over the back of her thighs obediently, knees to her chest, pussy and ass on full display.

I gently pushed my finger in further, feeling her clenching down on the intruding digit. I kept going until my full finger was up her ass, then started stroking the sides of the cavity in a come-hither motion. Allie grunted again, eyes shut, trying to deal with the unfamiliar feeling.

"That's a tight ass Allie, I'll admit." I slowly pushed another finger in. She winced as I forced her asshole to open wider, stretching to accomodate the second digit. Her muscles were clamped down hard on my two fingers, I could barely wiggle them around inside of her.

"P-p-please," she muttered again. I rolled my eyes. Had she forgotten our little session just a few days ago when I had forced her to ride a dildo with clamps attached to her nipples and pussy? Would she prefer that over me gently fingering her ass?

I pulled my fingers out of her, and stood up. Leaving her lying there, I went down to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked around inside until I found what I was looking for - a fresh ginger root. I adeptly peeled off the skin with a small kitchen knife, and pared the root back into the shape of a small butt plug. I looked at my handiwork and grinned.

Allie was still lying on the bed in the same position, her asshole clenched shut after the earlier intrusion.

"Time for some anal training, Allie." I held up the ginger root. She looked at me confused, knowing I was going to put that up her, but not recognising what it was.

"You loved having a cucumber in your snatch, as I vividly remember," I said, making her recall the humiliating incident, where I'd forced her to masturbate herself on the vegetable. "Thought you'd like another vegetable up your ass. This is a ginger root." Having already lubed up her ass, I slowly pushed the ginger root into her tight hole.

Allie grunted, trying to get used to something bigger being put into her ass. She kept her knees to her chest though, wiggling around to lessen the pressure on her asshole.

It didn't take long for her asshole to widen around the root, accepting it inside her. I kept pressing, watching her asshole open wider and wider, until with a sucking noise, her sphincter closed around the narrow base of the root. Allie shifted uncomfortably, but stayed silent. She was uncomfortable, but not in pain.

"Lie there, keep the position," I said dismissively. I had work to do, and I got started on it, sorting through old clothes and boxes in the closet of the room.

Allie stayed in that position, knees to her chest, with the ginger root up her arse as I started sorting through the first box. Ignoring her, I put the valuables in one pile, and the junk in another, methodically sorting through all the old knick-knacks that had invariably built up in the house over time. I had just started on my second box when I heard Allie start squirming.

"Eeeeeeee!" I heard her squeal. She was on her side, legs askew, trying to pull the ginger root out of her backside. "It's- it's.. it's b-burning!" she exclaimed.

Standing up quickly, I grabbed the paddle.

"Get back into position!" Hearing the tone of my voice, she looked at me in fear, trying to decide what to do. Realising that resistance was futile, she quickly settled onto her back, drawing her knees to her chest. "Did I ask you to take the root out of your ass?" She whined, and I could see her asshole contracting around the root, still trying to deal with the stinging sensation.

"The ginger root will release a liquid that will irritate your skin," I explained, twirling the paddle in my hands. "The more you squeeze down on it, the more juice will be released. Learn how to push out with your asshole. Relax it, loosen your sphincter so you don't squeeze any more liquid out."

Allie squirmed as she tried to understand what I was asking her to do. I wanted her to get used to accommodating bigger things up her ass, and this was the fastest way to do it. The more she clenched down on the root, the more painful it would be for her, and she would quickly learn how to relax her ass so I could put more things inside it.

I could see her exposed asshole winking as she tried to push out with her sphincter muscles, trying to lessen the pain.

"Good girl," I said, patting her bum. "Good effort. But you're still going get punished for breaking position and trying to defy me."