From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riririri
riririri
488 Followers

That's 3 strokes with the paddle..." I saw Allie relax slightly, thinking that 3 strokes was nothing compared to what I'd done to her in the past. "3 strokes... on your pussy."

"N-no!" she shrieked with horror.

"I thought your poor little ass was dealing with enough, Allie." I stood up, still holding the paddle. She knew I was going to do whatever I wanted, and I had warned her to stay in position.

"Count each stroke, I'll repeat each stroke you break position for." I looked down at the recumbent girl, as she looked up at me, chest heaving. She had fat pussy lips that were spread apart in that position, her fleshy inner labia parting around the tight entrance to her vagina. Her clit poked out proudly, straight up at me. Slightly lower down, her exposed asshole was visible, with the little ginger root sticking into it. I couldn't wait to spank her pussy, I had been fantasizing about it for a while.

THWACK.

I brought the thin paddle straight down on her pussy. It hit her pussy lips with a wet smack, causing her them to jiggle.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!" Allie screamed in shock and pain, jerking her legs around, but keeping her position. The impact had caused her to clench her asshole instinctively, and she was going to feel the repercussions from that soon, thanks to the ginger root in her arse.

"One!" she yelled out, slowly getting trained to count after each stroke of the paddle, no matter where it landed. "Eeeeee," she whined, squirming as the caustic ginger juices started stinging her ass more.

"I told you not to clench down, Allie," I tutted. "You're not going to enjoy the consequences." I saw her try and relax her asshole immediately, straining to push outward.

THWACK.

The paddle hit her clit directly, causing her to scream again. I loved seeing her pussy lips jiggling from the impact, the entrance to her vagina contracting as she tried to stay in position while dealing with the pain. Luckily for her, she didn't break position.

"AAAARRRRRRGHHHH!! TWOOOOOO!" I could see her asshole winking at me as she clenched down involuntarily again, then quickly forced her asshole to relax, trying to avoid clamping down on the ginger root.

"That's it, slut. Wink that asshole at me."

THWACK.

"UGGGGGGGGG... THREE!" Allie yelled, bucking from the pain but still keeping her knees to her chest. She was rocking back and forth on the bed in that position, pussy turning red from the paddle as the ginger root remained embedded in her ass. She had clenched down -hard- again on the ginger root, and was squirming as the ginger juice did its magic on her sensitive anal lining.

"Good girl," I said, as I watched her unclench her asshole again. "Wink that asshole at me again, come on. I'm waiting."

I watched as she contracted and relaxed her asshole a few times, face turning red with humiliation as she was forced to perform the lewd act using one of her most intimate parts. She clenched her ass muscles, open and shut, as I watched her degrade herself for my pleasure.

"Now relax that tight hole, remember, the more you push out, the less the ginger will sting." Allie grunted as she pushed out with her asshole, trying to loosen her tight sphincter.

Reaching over, I tweaked her nipple, rolling it around in my fingers as it hardened. Allie closed her eyes as I started playing with both her nipples, pulling on them gently. Allie forced herself to stay in position, legs spread and knees drawn up to her chest. Keeping hold of her left nipple, I slowly reached down and inserted a finger into her pussy, gently sawing in and out. After a few seconds, I turned my attention to her clit, still an angry red from the paddling earlier.

I ran my thumb in circles around her clit, watching blood rush to the pink nub, watching it stiffen as I stimulated it. I kept my other hand on her little breasts, alternating between each nipple, pinching them first, then rolling them around softly in my fingers.

"Push out, Allie," I reminded her. She had been clenching down on the ginger root as I fingered her, focused on mh wandering fingers as I violated her. I heard her grunt, pushing out with her asshole again, trying to lessen the stinging of the ginger juice on her sensitive inner lining.

I kept that up for a while, gently stimulating her nipples and her pussy until her breathing changed. Her nipples were rock hard now, the areolas taut, and her pussy was visibly wet, glistening with her juices. I kept tweaking her stiff little nipples as I inserted first one, then two fingers into her pussy. I finger-fucked her slowly, circling around at the entrance to her vagina as the poor girl tried to stave off her building orgasm. She kept her knees to her chest dutifully, exposing herself to me as she tried to avoid clenching down on the intruder in her asshole.

Placing my thumb against her engorged clit, two fingers still in her pussy, I said "Fuck back on my fingers, Allie, do it until you come." Allie closed her eyes in humiliation, but started thrusting her pussy onto my two fingers, back and forth.

I kept circling her clit with my thumb, increasing the pressure slightly as I watched her fuck herself on my fingers. Though she hated having something up her ass, and was humiliated by having to expose herself to me, she was enjoying the combined stimulation of her nipples, clit and vagina.

Allie came with a yelp, shuddering against my fingers, drawing her knees together as the waves of orgasm flooded through her body. I kept rubbing her clit, forcing the orgasm to continue as I felt her tight pussy spasm around my fingers. I knew the force of the orgasm would wring more ginger juice out of the vegetable, and I knew that she would feel the irritant on her sensitive ass within seconds.

I withdrew my fingers from her pussy, and left her there, knees still drawn to her chest and the little ginger root in her ass. Her red, glistening pussy was drooling onto the bedsheets. She bit her lower lip in embarrassment, humiliated at the fact that she had come so quickly on my fingers.

I turned back and continued sorting through the closet, leaving her on the bed to continue her anal training. Within seconds I heard her yelp, struggling to unclench her asshole as the stinging got irreversibly worse.

It took me 30 minutes or so to finish up with the room, poor Allie drenched in sweat now as she squirmed in a futile manner, humping the air, trying to lessen the stinging in her ass. I enjoyed watching her thrust her ass around lewdly, all propriety out the window as she spread her legs as far apart as she could to reduce the burning sensation. I stood there enjoying the show for a while before I unclipped her leash and let her stand up. I didn't take out the ginger root.

"Are you enjoying your anal training, my little anal slut?" I asked her.

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress," Allie mumbled. We both knew she was certainly not enjoying it.

I led her back down to the living room, tugging on the leash as she stumbled down the stairs behind me.

"Get on the coffee table," I commanded. "Same position as before." I let the leash drop to the floor as she hopped up on the table and dutifully assumed the position again, exposing her pussy and ass to me.

I reached into my pocket for my new toy, and held it up so she could see. It was about 3 inches long, egg shaped, with a string of beads attached to its base. The metallic egg glinted in the afternoon light. The toy was designed to be put into your ass, beads hanging out, and it used bluetooth to sync to an app on my phone. I could use the setup to send little electric shocks to the wearer. It was pretty sophisticated, I could use 5 different voltage strengths, and 7 different rhythms, or just shoot a one-off pulse out of the toy and into one of my slaves. I couldn't wait to use it on Allie.

"I know this is bigger than the ginger root, but I think you'll like it when I put it up your ass." I tugged the ginger root out of her clenched hole in one swift motion, causing her to grunt. Adding a bit more lube to the metallic butt plug, I took my time working it up her ass.

Allie bucked and squirmed, but didn't say anything as I slowly pushed the metallic egg deep into her ass. She hated the idea of anything anal-related, but objectively knew this was still far better than some of the other things I had done to her. I kept pushing the toy deeper into her, knowing that the cool metal was providing some relief from the caustic ginger juice she had been dealing with. She soon realised this too, and stopped struggling a little, feeling the cold metal soothing her irritated skin.

When I was done, the bully lay on the table, spread open, a line of beads coming out of her ass.

I made her lie there, arms locked around her knees, as I headed into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. As I boiled the kettle, I suddenly heard the front door slam. I dropped the mug, hearing it shatter as I ran back out into the living room.

Allie was gone.

-----------------------------------

"Fuck!" I yelled out, as I looked out of the window and saw her running full speed down the driveway. She was naked, with no shoes on, her little tits jiggling as she ran.

"Fuck!" I cursed again. All the little mistakes I made came back to me in that split second. I had not clipped her leash to any furniture. I had not cuffed her hands or legs together. I had left her unattended and gone to another room. I had not locked the front door.

I slipped my shoes on and ran out after her. How far would she get, stark naked with no shoes on? There were miles of gravel paths and dirt roads, through forests and mountains before she would reach any hint of civilisation. Still, if she got lucky and ran into a vehicle or campers, I was completely screwed.

I kept running, hitting my stride quickly as I chased after her. I could see her clearly, through the trees but she had had a massive headstart. Suddenly, I stopped dead in my tracks.

The butt plug. It was still up her arse. I could see the string of beads swinging around as she ran towards the trees. I pulled my phone out from my pocket, thanking my lucky stars. Quickly navigating to the right app, I flipped the voltage on to level 2 out of 5, and frantically started pressing on my phone, sending electric shocks up the fleeing girl's ass.

I saw her stumble, fumbling with the string. Fuck! I couldn't let her pull it out. I flipped the voltage to the maximum possible setting, and pressed the "Pulse" button once.

Up ahead of me, Allie fell to the ground, convulsing in the grass.

I didn't let her recover, pressing the button again as I ran up to her, weaving through the trees quickly until I stood over her trembling form.

I pressed the button again. Her thigh muscles spasmed as she jerked around in the grass. The electricity was causing her muscles to convulse, stopping her from even being able to stand, and I thanked my lucky stars for the toy. I had never planned on using the maximum voltage on her, but I had to stop her from running away into the wilderness.

Wordlessly, I grabbed the naked girl by the hair, and started walking to back to the house, dragging her behind me. I kept my arms straight, forcing her head to stay low as she stumbled along, trying to get to her feet.

"Crawl." I didn't need to explain myself any further. I pressed the button again - still at maximum voltage- and heard her shriek as the voltage hit her. Her legs collapsed again but I kept walking, dragging her along behind me. After a few seconds, she managed to get on her hands and knees, crawling along behind me, struggling to keep up with my pace.

I pressed the button again, ignoring her screams as she started spasming around the toy, deep inside her ass. I hadn't planned on hurting her like this, but I needed to subdue her until we were back inside the house.

I kicked open the front door, then slammed it shut, taking care to lock it this time. Still holding her light brown hair, I walked to the basement, clanging the outer metal door shut behind me. I went down the steps, hearing thuds on the wooden stairs as Allie slid along behind me.

Chloe had been napping - I had provided mattresses, pillows and duvets for them in the basement. She was snoozing comfortably in the corner, left leg still shackled to the metal ring embedded in the wall above her. I cursed myself again - I had been so focussed on the threat of an escape attempt from Chloe that I had become complacent with Allie.

I wouldn't make that mistake again.

Chloe woke up with a jolt as she heard Allie scream again. I had dialled down the voltage this time - Level 3- but clearly, it was still a shock to the girl. Chloe looked on in confusion as Allie shrieked, bits of leaves and twigs in her hair.

"She tried to escape," I told Chloe brusquely.

I cuffed Allie's hands behind her back, and then for good measure, put another pair of cuffs just above her elbows too. This forced her shoulders and arms back, giving her very little wiggle room to move.

I then led the terrified girl over to a wooden contraption I had just built - A wooden sawhorse, similar to that gymnasts use, but with a dull, pointed edge instead. I forced her to mount it, making her straddle it with both her legs. The sawhorse was tall enough that she had 2 choices whilst on it - she could tiptoe, straining her legs, or rest her legs and put her weight on the sawhorse. Resting her legs meant she would be half-sitting on the contraption, resting her pussy on the sawhorse, putting her full weight on the dull, pointed edge. That would not be comfortable for too long.

I saw her blue eyes widen as she realised her predicament, starting to tiptoe to avoid the edge of the sawhorse. I waited there, minutes ticking by on the clock, watching her teeter on her tiptoes, thigh muscles straining as her legs started to tire.

Eventually, with a little squeal, her legs gave up. She sat on the wooden sawhorse, feeling the pointed edge dig into her thick pussy lips, and press into the crack of her ass.

"I'm sorry mistress," she pleaded, looking at me, probably guessing that I would leave her there to struggle for a while.

I pulled out my phone, and dialled down the plug's voltage to Level 2, then set the rhythm to "random" on the app, watching her asshole clench involuntarily.

"MMMMmmmmffff! Please! I'm sorryyyyyy!!" she screeched as a light electric shock went up her ass.

I reached over, and grabbed her pussy lips, spreading them apart with my fingers. I rearranged her bits, making each pussy lip dangle on each side of the edge of the sawhorse. This caused the edge of the sawhorse to press into her sensitive clit. Allie screeched, but didn't dare to move.

"I'm sorry!" she yelped again, looking at me for sympathy, jerking involuntarily as the metallic egg released another jolt.

I was in a foul mood, and had no patience for her pleading. "One more word out of you and I'll add some clamps to that cunt of yours. And your tiny tits too for good measure." That shut her up.

Let her balance there for a while, trussed up uncomfortably, arms pulled back, with random light shocks to her asshole to keep her on her toes.

I was fuming, but decided to take my time in deciding her actual punishment. I wanted to control myself and not do anything in anger - the most important thing was that I had managed to get her back into the basement. I decided to take a breather, distance myself from the girls, and plan out my next move.

I heard Allie yelp again but quickly silence herself, the threat of extra clamps weighing heavily on her. I headed up the basement stairs, knowing that she was confused, expecting more than what I had done to her. I knew it would be agony, waiting for me to come down again, wondering what else I had planned for her. I stepped out of the basement, and shut both doors behind me with a loud clang.

----------------------------------

I left Allie there for a few hours, as I made a few calls. I first called an old friend of my grandmother's, Bob McGrath. Bob McGrath owned the only restaurant (if you could call it that) around for miles, Crazy Bear Pub. It was an odd mix of an old diner and an Irish pub, with cozy wooden beams and warm lighting, coupled with a disco ball in a corner and random stuffed game animals looking down at us from the walls. It served surprisingly good food, and a couple of beers on tap. I'd been there many times when I was young, and had fond memories of Bob giving me an old colouring book, while he chatted with my mum and grandmother.

More importantly, the pub was the only watering hole for miles, a sort of meeting place on Friday nights for an odd assortment of farmers and retirees who had moved out into the country for some peace and quiet. Make no mistake, it was a poor part of the state, and most of the regulars led simple lives. My grandmother had been one of their friends, a tiny old lady with a big presence. I trusted these men and women, they had seen me grow up and blossom into a young woman, and thought I could give them a bit of a treat they would remember for the rest of their lives.

"Hey Bob it's Rachel," I said. "Yeah, I'm doing fine, just here for the summer to help Grandma sort out her stuff.. Yes I miss her terribly, it's been really hard... College is great, New York is just tiring at times and- no Bob, I won't get distracted in the big city - yes Bob I'll study hard- yes Bob education is the most important thing, I agree..."

I giggled, listening to Bob lecture me about valuing my education and focussing on my studies. He had been widowed a few years ago and was extremely chatty, probably getting his only human contact from his customers at the pub. I talked to him for a while, just letting him talk, before I steered our conversation back to my request.

"Listen, I've got a bit of an odd request... about the use of your back room..." Bob was listening intently now. He and his wife had been your typical, lovely, slight nosy, aging couple, but I had heard rumours of some pretty wild swingers' parties taking place in the back room of their pub. My grandmother had alluded to it, but I had never dared to press her for more details.

"Bob, you know I'm into girls, and my new girlfriend is coming down to visit for a few days... It's a specific fantasy she's had for a while... Yeah Bob, thing is she's really shy so she doesn't want to show her face..." I quickly explained what I had in mind.

Bob was silent for a while, and I cringed internally, wondering if I had overstepped my bounds. He exhaled into the phone as I waited for a response, wondering if he would call me crazy.

*Shit shit shit. Had I gone too far? What was I thinking, calling Bob up randomly and asking him about a sex party?*

"We haven't had those parties in a while Rachel..." I held my breath, waiting for him to continue. ".. But I could round up some of the old regulars... They'd love the chance to relive the old days... Tomorrow night you say?"

Grinning now from anticipation, I sorted through the details with Bob, thanked him, and hung up the phone.

By now, Allie had been in her little bondage predicament for around 2 hours. I went down to the basement to see how she was faring. She was exhausted, covered in sweat, legs shaking from the exertion. Her clit and pussy were sore and inflamed from being pressed against the sawhorse. She was rocking back and forth on the sawhorse, panting from the pressure on her pussy and her legs.

Fighting my instincts to leave her there for longer, I uncuffed her arms and elbows, watching her climb off the sawhorse in an extremely unladylike manner. She started rubbing her aching pussy, trying to get it to hurt less, the beads up her ass swaying back and forth. I grabbed the beads and pulled the metallic egg out of her roughly, ignoring her yelps. Grabbing her leash and collar, I led her back to the mattress where Chloe sat, and cuffed her hand and leg to the wall.

riririri
riririri
488 Followers