From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 04

Story Info
Degrading forced orgasms for Chloe, anal training for Allie.
10.7k words
4.49
96k
69

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riririri
riririri
483 Followers

----------------------------------

Chapter 7

----------------------------------

A few days had gone by after I had paddled and caned the girls, then forced them to fuck each other with clamps attached to their nipples and pussies. I had given them a break since their ordeal, generally leaving them alone, except to give them food and water.

Whenever I was bored or horny, I'd go into the basement and grab the girl nearest to me, bringing her up to the main house. I took great relish in making them eat me out while I did mundane tasks like writing up my CV or applying for internships. Allie was fine with this, preferring the "vanilla" tasks to my more elaborate sessions with them. Chloe, oddly, would get extremely affected by being ignored and treated like she didn't matter.

There was one morning when I was making Chloe lick my pussy while I sat at my desk, reading a book. I saw how much she hated being shoved under the desk like an object, only being interacted with when I gave her brief instructions on how to cater better to my pleasure. She had always wanted to be the center of attention. I had made her hold my coffee too, expecting her to keep her hand outstretched until I took the mug back.

I'll admit, being able to dehumanise my former bullies in that way was extremely satisfying. They had spent years doing the same to me, isolating me from my peers and humiliating me. Now I was getting revenge.

There was another evening when I decided to spring clean my house. I didn't trust the 2 girls with my grandma's personal things yet, not wanting them to find documents that would identify me or her. So, I cleaned the house myself, naked, making Allie lick my ass as I did so. The bully had to crawl around behind me on all fours, trying to keep her tongue against my arsehole as I moved around. Everytime she took her tongue off my asshole for more than a few seconds, I would make her bend over the nearest piece of furniture and ask me to spank her. I would then happily oblige, giving her 5 spanks with the paddle each time. I knew how much she hated licking ass, and relished making her do it.

It was after dinner now, one of those nights where I had brought the girls up to eat with me at the dining table. They sat, legs cuffed to their chairs as I cleaned up quickly, after a nice dinner of roast chicken and seasonal vegetables. I was feeling horny, and decided to have a longer session with them.

I brought them back to the basement, holding their leashes, making sure the basement door and the metal gate over it were both shut securely.

Chloe eyed me sullenly, knowing that I was planning to toy with them again. She was still upset from our previous session, where I had humiliated her by making her act like a cow. Allie kept her head down, refusing to look at me.

"Come over here girls. Take off your clothes." Chloe started taking her clothes off - she wasn't shy - folding her clothes like I had taught them to, and standing naked in front of me.

"You too, Allie." Allie still had her bra and panties on. Despite all the things I had done to her, she still wasn't used to being naked and exposed in front of other people. She slowly took her underwear off, turning red as she covered her pussy with her hands.

I rolled my eyes. Her pussy wouldn't be covered up for very long. "Position 2, girls." I had taught them a few basic positions, designed to expose their private parts to my gaze. I loved watching them spring to attention, getting into position, forcing them to display their own bodies just so I could toy with them.

Chloe and Allie got into "Position 2", Allie visibly wincing at what was to come. They both turned around, facing the basement wall, and spread their legs. Then, they raised their arms above their heads and put their hands against the wall. They raised their arms as high as they could, spreading their legs as wide as possible, so I could get a good view of their nether regions. Their legs were straight and taut in this position, and they had to use the wall to steady themselves.

I left them like that for a while, unable to look around, waiting for what I would do to them. I walked over to Chloe and started pulling on her pussy lips, flicking her clit with my index finger as she squirmed in discomfort. She forced herself to stay in position, hands still against the wall as I fingered her pussy. Her large breasts pointed slightly downwards, swaying slightly with every movement she made.

I reached over and grabbed the bully's nipples. One long nipple in each hand, I started pulling on them in a milking motion. "Time for me to play with these udders again, eh Chloe?" I asked chuckling. Chloe turned red with embarrassment as I kept pretending to milk her breasts, hoping I wouldn't force her to moo again. "Don't pretend you hate it, I remember you happily acting like a farm animal two nights ago, just so I would let you come."

I took my hands off her breasts and went over to Allie, who was quivering next to Chloe, in the exact same position. I grabbed her fat pussy lips and spread them apart, then let go suddenly, watching the fleshy bits dangle around beneath her. Allie squeaked, but didn't break position.

I extended a finger and started tickling Allie's puckered asshole, hearing her squeak again as she realised where I was touching her. I kept that up for a while, running my finger up and down her ass crack, massaging her clenched hole, knowing she was paralysed with the fear of me putting something up her asshole for the first time. I took my finger away.

Grabbing the handcuffs lying on the table, I walked over to the girls and cuffed each of their wrists together, behind their backs.

"Okay girls, time for a little competition." The girls waited, listening, hands now cuffed but still facing the wall. They knew I had something devious planned for them. "I want you to make yourselves cum. The last one to have an orgasm gets 10 strokes of the cane. And if you take more than 10 minutes to come, you get a taste of the riding crop too. Your time starts... NOW!"

The girls turned around, looking at me in confusion. How were they supposed to make themselves cum with their hands cuffed behind their backs?

I turned the timer on, and watched as the countdown from 10 minutes to zero started.

10:00

9:59

9:58..

Chloe's eyes suddenly widened with realisation. She decided not to take any chances, and looked around frantically for something she could use to make herself cum. She quickly walked over to one of the wooden chairs along the far end of the basement. Clumsily, she put one foot on the seat of the chair, and lowered herself into a squatting position, her other foot still on the floor. Allie and I watched as she placed her pussy against the hard wood of the chair arm, and started rubbing her pussy against it.

"Smart girl!" I exclaimed. I turned around to Allie The smaller girl was still transfixed by her friend shamelessly masturbating against the wooden chair. I said, "You'd better get going, you've lost almost a minute."

Allie's eyes started darting around the basement, looking for how she could make herself orgasm, without her hands.

Allie tried the edge of the wooden platform first, trying to mimic Chloe's position. I had built the platform with an assortment of restraints and metal rings embedded into it, which was very useful when I wanted to tie them up and spread them open. However, the knee-high platform was too low, and after some laughable efforts by the girl, thrusting her pussy around trying to make contact with the wood, she gave up.

8:30

8:29

8:28..

Allie was getting desperate now. Suddenly, her eyes fell upon the metal water pipe fixed against the basement wall. It was a thick metal pipe, running from floor to ceiling, jutting out from the wall. Allie ran up to it, and awkwardly squatted down, facing the pipe. She managed to keep her balance, despite the handcuffs, and waddled forwards, legs splayed apart, until her pussy was pressed against the cool metal.

She looked back at me, then seemed to resign herself to her fate. She started thrusting her hips up and down, pressing her pussy against the metal pipe in a desperate effort to bring herself to orgasm before her time was up.

I turned my attention back to Chloe. Chloe was panting now, breathing hard as she struggled to maintain the squatting position. I walked closer to her, watching her breasts jiggle as she kept rubbing her clit against the wooden arm of the chair. She hadn't made a great choice with the chair arm - it was hard and angular. I couldn't see any traces of moisture near her pussy.

Allie meanwhile, was facing a different issue. As I had mentioned before, her pussy lips were long and fleshy. In this scenario, they were getting in the way of her clit and the metal of the pipe, stopping the poor girl from getting off! I started howling with laughter when I realised Allie's predicament, watching the naked girl blush with humiliation as she watched me laugh. She jiggled her butt around, trying to get the angle right, trying desperately to make her clit have contact with the pipe.

I reached down and spread her pussy lips apart with my hand, ensuring each one was on different sides of the metal pipe.

"You better thank me properly for the help later, Allster."

"Thank you Mistress," the bully said dutifully.

Allie looked at the timer and immediately started rubbing her now-exposed clit against the cool metal. With her hands cuffed behind her back, she had to squat down on her haunches, legs spread and bent apart, and jerk her hips against the pipe. I watched her little tits bounce around as she struggled to keep rubbing up against the pipe. She turned redder with humiliation as she masturbated against the pipe openly, knowing I was watching her degrade herself. We both knew she was doing it to avoid the cane, but she still struggled with the wanton display of her most intimate parts.

7:00

6:59

6:58...

For a few minutes, the room was silent, except for the sounds of the girls grunting as they forced themselves to masturbate with their household furniture of choice. Very quickly, it was clear that Allie had chosen the better option. The metal pipe was cool and slick, and unlike the chair, did not move around as she thrust up against it. Chloe was struggling to keep the wooden chair in place, her arse shaking as she lewdly spread her legs apart and rubbed her clit against the chair arm.

"3 minutes left girls!"

The metal pipe was smeared with Allie's juices now, as the smaller girl bounced up and down on her haunches, grinding her now-wet pussy against the metal. Her ass cheeks jiggled beautifully with each bounce.

"Make sure those pussy lips don't engulf the whole pipe, Allie!" I taunted, as she bounced around.

I could see Allie's face turning redder and redder as she approached an orgasm.

"May I come mistress?" she asked, still jerking her hips against the metal pipe.

"You want to keep rubbing your pussy against a metal pipe in my basement, Allie?" I asked. "And you want to have an orgasm that way?"

"Please mistress!" she responded, beet-red with humiliation. Not only was I making her masturbate openly and demean herself by lewdly rubbing up against a pipe, I was forcing her to loudly announce her impending orgasm.

"You may come, but you will keep humping the pipe until the timer runs out."

Allie grunted, rubbing her engorged clit against the metal of the pipe. I could hear a squelching sound as her wet pussy lips slid against the metal.

"EEEEEEH" she squealed as the orgasm hit her, her thighs tensing up as she struggled to maintain her balance. "UGGGGGGGGG" she grunted again, pressing her forehead against the pipe, still thrusting her hips up and down as she came - hard.

I watched her continue to rub her pussy against the pipe, following my instructions not to stop. She was gritting her teeth as she forced her now-oversensitive clit against the slick metal, compelled to overstimulate herself just because I told her to.

1:00

0:59

0:58..

"One minute left, Chloe!" I called out. "You're already getting 10 strokes of the cane, you've got a minute left to avoid getting the riding crop too!"

Chloe turned around to look at me, fear in her eyes. She had tasted the cane before and did not want to be punished like that again. In desperation, she took her pussy off the arm of the chair and lay on the basement ground, face down. She started trying to rub her pussy against the ground, bending her legs at the knees.

I watched the ridiculous display for a while, as the desperate girl tried to hump the floor with her hands cuffed behind her back.

"M-m-mistress, I'm coming!" she yelled out, grunting as she thrust her pussy against the basement floor. "AAAAAAH!" she yelled out, wiggling around on the floor. My eyes narrowed. I could spot a fake orgasm from a mile away.

I marched up to her and observed her for a while, still moaning and thrashing around on the ground. I grabbed her hair and pulled her to a standing position. Chloe yelped with surprise, eyes widening as I shoved a finger into her dry pussy. She looked at me, knowing I had seen through her ruse.

"Did you really come?" I asked quietly.

"Y-y-yes, y-y-es I did, mistress!" Chloe pleaded.

"I'm giving you one last chance, Chloe. Trust me, the punishment for lying is far worse than if you admit it now." Chloe looked at me, then slumped her shoulders in defeat. We both knew she had faked her earlier orgasm.

"You get the cane first, then I'll decide what further punishment you get. Position 2, against the wall.. NOW!" The anger in my voice was clear as I uncuffed her arms. Chloe ran to the wall, her large breasts jiggling as she quickly assumed the position. She stretched her arms out wide, palms flat against the wall. She looked back at me and quickly spread her legs wide as well.

I grabbed the cane, swishing it in the air as I approached her. I made her stick her butt out at me, and bend lightly at the waist as she braced herself against the wall.

"That's 15 strokes, you get 5 extra for your fake little display earlier. Count them." Chloe looked at me with pleading eyes. She had never been hit with that many strokes, and she wasn't sure if she could take it. Unfortunately for her, she had no choice in the matter.

CRACK.

"AAAAAAAH!" Chloe yelled.The first stroke was a surprise, as she hadn't quite remembered exactly how much the cane could sting. "One mistress!"

CRACK.

"Mmmmmfff! Two! Mistress!" she forced out through clenched teeth.

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK CRACK CRACK.

Chloe howled as I rained more strokes down on her exposed arse cheeks. The last time I had punished her like this, she had been bent over my dining table. All she had to do was lie on the table and take it. Now, she was forced to keep herself upright, her palms sliding against the wall as she struggled to keep her legs spread.

CRACK.

"AAAAH! EIGHT!" She pushed her palms against the wall, pressing her face against the wall as well. The harder she pushed against the wall, the more she pushed her ass out at me, offering it up for punishment.

CRACK.

"EEEEEEEHHH! N-n-nineee," she sobbed out as I hit the delicate skin on the back of her thighs.

CRACK. CRACK.

Two more strokes in quick succession, as I watched her push against the wall, her large breasts jiggling with each biting stroke of the cane.

CRACK.

"ARRRGHHHHH! Th-thirteenn p-p-please m-mistress!" she pleaded, "I w-won't do it again!"

CRACK.

I saw her asshole clenching between her spread arse cheeks as she struggled to stop herself from grabbing her own backside. Taking a step back, I braced my arm, determined to make the last stroke hurt even more.

CRACK.

"F-fifteen-n," she sobbed, thankful her ordeal was over.

I watched her struggle to compose herself, keeping her position against the wall, as thin criss-crossed lines started appearing on her backside. She knew getting out of position, even to grab her own stinging butt cheeks, would result in more punishment.

Taking the end of the cane, I placed it at the entrance to her pussy, and slowly pushed it in her tight hole. Chloe grunted, sobbing, arms still extended, palms and face against the wall, as she felt me violate her pussy with the wooden object.

"Is that uncomfortable, Chloe?" I taunted, pushing the end of the cane in and out of her. "It would probably feel a lot better if you were wet, if you hadn't faked that orgasm earlier..." I started moving the cane from side to side inside her pussy, feeling it scrape against her vaginal walls as she squirmed. She had to stand there, braced against the wall, taking whatever I did to her.

I pulled her over to the wooden platform I had built. "Time for part 2 of your punishment."

------

It took a while to get Chloe tied up the way I wanted her, but I was extremely proud of the bondage once I was done. She was kneeling on the wooden platform, hands cuffed behind her back. Her legs were spread far apart - unnaturally far apart - and once you walked behind her, you could see why. I had attached a spreader bar to her ankles, forcing her ankles a good three feet apart. That forced her knees apart too, as she struggled to remain upright.

But that was not the end of Chloe's predicament. Standing behing her on the wooden platform, I grabbed her hair and deftly plaited it, fitting some hemp rope through the braid as well. I tied the rope around her cuffed wrists, forcing her to pull her head back slightly. And then- the final piece de resistance - a metal hook with a smooth ball at the end. I threaded the remaining rope through the eye of the hook, forcing the bully to push her head back even further. Then, I slowly pushed the hook into her tight asshole.

"GGGGG," Chloe grunted, unable to see what I was doing. She felt the cool metal of the anal hook against her puckered asshole, felt me force the metal ball-end of the hook into her. She grunted again uncomfortably as her asshole expanded to accommodate the invader, closing around the metal hook tightly once the ball was snugly up her ass.

I took a step back to admire my handiwork.

Chloe was teetering on her knees, her legs spread and locked into place by the spreader bar, which I had attached securely to the wooden platform. The anal hook, attached to her hair and her bound wrists forced her head backwards slightly. To maintain her balance, she had to lean imperceptibly backwards on her knees- this meant her pussy was thrust out towards me, and pushed her ample breasts out forwards too, her nipples pointing slightly upwards.

Chloe looked at me with fear in her eyes, as I picked up the riding crop. She knew her most sensitive areas were completely exposed, and she could do nothing to stop me from hitting her tender flesh.

THWACK.

I brought the riding crop down, hitting her squarely on her left nipple. Chloe gasped in shock, jerking her head downwards.

"GGGG!" she exclaimed as she felt the effects of her tight bondage. Jerking her head downwards had caused her to pull sharply on the metal hook deep in her ass, which I'm guessing was not a particularly pleasant sensation. Chloe quickly pulled her head back again, causing the rope connecting her hair to her wrists and ass to go slack again. This forced her to push her breasts out at towards me.

THWACK.

I hit her right nipple this time, watching it harden as the bully struggled not to move. I hit her large breasts a few more times, watching them jiggle as Chloe tried her best to keep still. It was an exquisite torture for her, being forced to offer her breasts out to me to avoid pulling on the hook in her ass, just to have me hit her sensitive breasts again and again with the riding crop.

I stood by her side, and hit her ass with the crop a few times, making sure to hit the areas that were bruised from her earlier ordeal with the cane. Then, without warning, I brought the crop upwards, hitting her directly on her clit.

riririri
riririri
483 Followers