From Church Mouse to Free Use Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys talked amongst themselves and figured they could sort out the order. Some guys wanted to go early, and some guys wanted to go later.

Madison addressed the group, "If you fuck me and cum and are done you are welcome to stay and watch. If you think you can be ready to go again that would be great. I look forward to a long night of fucking."

Madison started to remove her clothes. The guys just looked at her. She turned to look at them, "Come on guys get naked. I want to see what we are working with."

Madison was standing naked in front of the guys waiting for someone to remove their clothes. Marcus started by removing his shirt and stepping out of his pants and underwear. She could see his cock was at half mast. He was just about as excited for this evening's excitement as she was. Once the guys saw that one had removed his clothes, they all started to strip.

Madison had gotten waxed a couple of days before the event. She was happy to see that all but one guy was very well groomed. Almost half the guys had no pubic hair at all. The rest, excluding the one guy, were all neatly trimmed. The lone guy who had a big tuft of hair all around his junk looked around and realized he should have manscaped.

Madison saw the discomfort on the hairy balls guy's face. She said, "Don't worry about it. As long as you can fuck, I don't mind if you have hair."

"Who's first?" Madison asked.

Two guys raised their hands. "Okay you two come with me. The rest of you can watch or stay out here." Madison said.

Madison got on the bed on her hands and knees. Her ass was hanging over the edge of the bed. She could hear the other guys walking into the bedroom. It would be more fun to watch the fucking than to hang out with a bunch of other naked guys.

Madison said to the two guys who held their hands up, "One in front of me and one behind." One of the guys with no pubic hair got on the bed in front of her. She started to suck on his cock. He was already at half mast. It didn't take long for him to get fully erect. While she was sucking on his cock, she felt a cock press up against her pussy. She pushed back and felt him slide into her. The guy had a decent sized dick. She liked the way it felt. She smiled to herself as she felt her first orgasm start to rise inside of her. She knew she was horny, but she didn't think she would be cumming so quickly.

The orgasm hit hard. She clamped down on the guy's cock with her pussy. She bucked against him extending her pleasure. When her orgasm subsided, she felt the guy's cock pulse inside of her. She smiled when she pulled the other guy's cock out of her mouth. She said, "Your turn."

The guy climbed off the bed and walked up behind her putting on a condom. He slid into her easily. He couldn't believe how wet she was. While he started to fuck Madison she called out, "Next!" A guy walked up to the bed fully erect. She motioned him to get on the bed with her and started to suck his cock. She was sucking his cock and getting pounded when she felt her second orgasm start. She was cumming and was startled when the guy she was blowing shot his cum into her mouth. She continued to cum while swallowing his load. When she was done, she said, "I hope you can recharge. I still want you to fuck me tonight."

He said, "I will be good to go again shortly."

The guy behind her called out, "I want to cum in your whore mouth!"

Madison turned around as the guy removed his condom. "Fill my mouth then stud!" Madison responded. He shot a large load into her mouth. She had to swallow while he was cumming to contain it all. When he was done, she looked up at him and said, "Hell of a load bud, been saving up?"

He chuckled, "I've been edging all week."

"Good for you." She said.

Madison worked her way through the group of guys. Sometimes she was on her hand and knees and sometimes she was on her back. By the time the night was done she had fucked all but two of the guys twice and two of them she fucked three times. She watched as all the guys left her place. Five minutes later she saw Marcus re-enter the apartment.

He walked over to her and kissed her hard. She could feel that he was hard again. He took her over to the couch and had her lay down. He kissed her down her body working his way down to her clit. He spent a considerable amount of time licking her clit. He felt her shudder when she finally came. He knew that her clitoral orgasm hit differently than her internal ones. She was never able to have back-to-back clitoral orgasms. When she was done cumming Marcus slid into her soaking wet pussy. He didn't thrust too long before he unloaded in her cunt.

"Thank you for that." Madison said. She continued, "Both for my orgasm just now and for the entire night. I really enjoyed myself."

Marcus smiled at her, "I did too. I really enjoyed watching you cum so many times tonight."

Throughout the rest of their time at college they had gangbangs at least once a month. Madison loved getting fucked by strangers. It turned her on to no end.

After college Marcus landed a prestigious job at a financial firm downtown. Madison stayed on at the college. She got hired to be an executive assistant to the Vice-President of Student Affairs.

Marcus and Madison were doing well financially so they bought a house. They had not yet started up their gangbang activities. Madison had been doing some research. She started reading about Free Use. She liked the idea. She thought it might be fun to set up a free use day. She talked it over with Marcus.

"I want to try free use." Madison said.

"How would that work?" Marcus asked.

"Well, I would place an ad online saying that I would be a free use slut on a particular day. Guys could come and go all day and fuck me regardless of what I am doing." Madison said.

"If it will make you happy then we will try it." Marcus said.

Madison knew that the free use crowd was different than the gangbang crowd. For one, they could be a lot rougher. She also had to be okay with them cumming in her. It might happen or it might not. She was fine with all of that. She placed ads online. She posted where she did before and to some fetish sites.

In her ad she stated the date that her house would become available for free use. She knew there were risks posting her address, but she thought the rewards outweighed the risks. She also mentioned that there would be a man in the house to act as a safety if she needed it. If there was a yellow smiley face in the front window anyone was welcome to come in and fuck regardless of what she was doing.

Madison woke up excited. Today she would try free use fucking. She got out of bed. She took her time in the bathroom getting ready. She made sure that she was very clean everywhere. She had recently experimented with anal with Marcus. It wasn't her favourite, but she understood that some of the people that came by today might want that.

She got dressed wearing a sundress and a pair of thong panties. She walked out into the kitchen. Marcus was there making breakfast.

"Ready for today?" Marcus asked.

"I am. I am excited to see what will happen. It is strange to give over control like this." Madison said.

"What do you want as a safe word?" Marcus asked.

"Hmm, I was thinking about that. I will just call out your name if I need you." Madison said.

"Sounds good." Marcus said.

They had cameras hidden around the house. They liked to record their sessions. They never uploaded them online, but they enjoyed watching them together. This also protected them in case there was ever a problem.

9:00 AM rolled around and Madison put the large yellow smiley face in the front window. She sat down on the couch to watch a bit of TV. It didn't take long for the front door to open. A large man walked in with a much smaller man. Madison watched them walk up to her. The large man undid his fly. He pulled out his cock. Madison learned a long time ago you can never judge a book by its cover. The man was very large, but his cock was on the smaller side. He pushed Madison over on the couch and lifted her dress. He pushed her panties to the side. He rolled a condom on his cock and slid into her. He pumped into her maybe five times before he came. Wordlessly he pulled out of her his cock already hanging limp.

Madison hoped that her day would get better than this. She looked over to the small man. He had removed his pants and was standing with the largest dicks she had ever seen. He had already put a condom on and was moving towards her. Madison tried not to smile but couldn't help herself. She had never felt her pussy stretch as much as it did now. The small man pounded into her much harder than his small frame should allow. Madison came after a couple of minutes followed by another orgasm almost immediately. The little man kept on fucking her. The big guy sat down on the couch watching them fuck.

While Madison and the little man were fucking the front door opened again. She saw medium built black man walk in. He walked up to her and put his cock in her mouth while the little man was fucking her. Madison felt the black man's cock grow as she started to suck on it. She tried to concentrate as another orgasm ran through her body. The little man was fucking her better than she had ever been fucked before.

She continued to suck on the black man's cock stroking him while cumming. She wasn't surprised when the black man shot his load into her mouth. He zipped up his pants and gave her a kiss on the forehead before walking out the door all the while the little man kept fucking her. Madison had lost count of how many times she had cum. She felt another orgasm start to run through her. This time she nearly lost control while cumming. She looked up at the little man and saw his eye start to bulge. She could feel his massive cock pulsing inside of her. She could feel the condom he was wearing start to fill up. When he was done, he pulled out of her. He was still mostly hard with a giant balloon full of cum hanging off the tip. He carefully pulled the condom off his cock and handed it to Madison.

Madison was left stunned as the unlikely duo walked out the front door. She quickly got up and walked to the kitchen. She poured the contents of the condom in the sink and threw the condom in the trash. She had never seen anyone cum that much. She had been hoping he would cum in her mouth, but she was glad she didn't have to try to swallow that load. It was truly impressive.

An hour later the door opened. Three college aged men walked in. She noticed that they all looked fit in their shots and tank tops. Walking towards Madison they all removed their tank tops and shorts. None of them were wearing underwear. She noticed that all three of them were hard already. She wondered what they had planned for her.

One of the guys walked in front of Madison. He held his hand out. She grabbed it and he pulled her to her feet. In one swift motion he removed her sundress and then pulled down her panties. He sat down on the couch and pointed at his dick and then her pussy. She climbed onto his dick her back to the other two guys. She started to bounce on his cock when she felt a hand on her back. She then heard the guy behind her spit. She felt him rub the spit on her asshole. He spit again and she felt his cock press against her asshole. She held still while he pushed himself into her ass. When he was fully inside of her, she relaxed a bit and got used to having two dicks inside of her. She was very surprised when the third guy got above his buddy and presented his cock for her to suck on.

There was a cacophony of movements. It was hard to for everyone to get in sync but once they did Madison came instantly. She was barely done cumming when she started to cum again. This was too much for the guy she was sucking on. He blew a small load into her mouth. She held him in her mouth until he started to go soft. As he climbed off Madison started to cum again. She felt the guy in her ass start to cum as well. She felt his seed slide into her. When he was done he pulled out of her. She kept riding the last guy. She came once more as she did the guy below her grunted and shot his seed into her. As the guy was coming Madison barely noticed that the door had opened.

She got off the guy on the couch. The three of them pulled their short on and left. The guy who had just entered was standing there stroking his cock. He stood Madison up and bent her over the couch. He pushed his cock into her cum filled pussy. His cock was a decent size and he hit the right spots inside of her. It didn't take her long to cum again. As soon as she came, she felt the erratic movement of his orgasm. He shot his load into her and was out of the door before she even turned around.

Not knowing how long she had until the next person showed up, she put her dress back on and quickly went to the bathroom to clean herself up. But before she was done, she heard the door open. She left the bathroom and saw a man and a woman standing there. She had not expected a woman to be standing there. She walked to the living room.

"Naked! Both of you!" The man boomed.

Madison removed the sundress. Standing there she could feel more cum start to leak out of her pussy. She looked at the woman getting undressed. She had a mousy look about her. She seemed unsure of what was expected from her. When she was naked Madison noticed that she had a very similar frame to herself.

The man pointed at Madison, "Floor."

Madison got down on the floor. The man looked at the woman he brought and said, "Lick."

Madison watched as the woman got down on her hands and knees. She gave one tentative lick of Madison pussy she reeled back and said, "Someone just came in her."

"I don't give a fuck, clean her up!" The man commanded.

The woman went back to licking Madison's pussy. The man dropped his trousers and started to fuck the woman from behind. Madison could feel every time he pounded into the woman. The woman continued to lick Madison's pussy. Madison was happy her pussy was getting cleaned up.

Madison heard the front door open and close. She saw a young man come walking in. He walked up the threesome on the floor. He looked a bit unsure of what to do. He looked at the two women and asked, "Which one."

Madison raised her hand. He got down beside her head and pulled his cock out. She started sucking his cock. She liked this guy, he smelled fresh. She was sucking on his cock when she heard the other man groan as he unloaded into he woman he brought. When the woman got up the guy that Madison was blowing moved between her legs. The young man was putting on a condom when she heard the door open and close as the couple left. She looked down to see the man on his knees. He had a condom on but seem unsure what do to.

Madison nodded, he leaned forward and tried to enter her pussy. She felt him poking around. She reached down and guided him inside of her. He slid right in once he was at the right location. The young man moved his hips. She saw a look of concern on his face and then he grunted. She felt his cock twitch inside of her. He pulled his cock out. She looked at him and he looked ashamed.

"First time?" Madison asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Don't worry about it. Take a couple of minutes and we will go again." Madison reassured him.

He removed his condom. Madison held her hand out. He handed her the condom, and she threw it in the trash.

"I am going to call you Jonny, is that okay?" She asked.

"Sure." The man said.

"Okay, Jonny how old are you?" Madison asked.

Jonny responded, "I am eighteen."

"And you decided to lose your virginity here?" Madison asked.

"Yeah, is that okay?" Jonny asked.

"Of course, today I am free use. That means I will fuck anyone who walks through my door. I am glad to help you out. Follow me." Madison commanded.

She led Jonny to the couch. She had him sit down. She got on her knees in front of him. She took his flaccid dick in her hand. She brought her mouth down to his dick. She started to suck on it. She looked up at him, "I can taste your cum, you taste good." When she said that his dick started to grow. She kept working his cock until he was fully hard. He grabbed a condom from the end table and handed it to her. She unrolled it onto his dick.

"How do you want me, sir." Madison asked.

Feeling bolder with his erection the young man said, "Climb on me here."

Madison straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock. He had a decent sized dick and he hit her g-spot perfectly. She bounced on his lap a few times and started shaking as her orgasm hit. Her pussy clamped down on his dick as she bounced. She could see the concentration on his face as he focused on not cumming. She kept riding his dick. In a surprising show of strength, he picked her up and laid her down on the couch. He continued to fuck her. She started to cum again. Feeling her grip his cock tighter was too much. He said, "I am going to cum."

Madison asked, "Can you make it to my mouth?"

The young man moved quickly. He stood up and pulled the condom off. Madison sat up and had his cock in her mouth as soon as the condom was removed. He shot his load into her mouth, his knees nearly buckling. He screamed out as he came. When he was done cumming he got shy again. He thanked her while putting his pants back on and left out the front door.

Madison picked up her panties and retrieved her dress. She decided to just put the sundress back on. She tossed her panties into the hamper in her room. It was getting close to lunch. She was getting hungry. She went to the kitchen to start on lunch. She was making herself a sandwich when she heard the front door open. She saw a guy wearing a biker jacket walk into the kitchen. He walked over to her and pushed down on her shoulders. She got on her knees and started to undo the snap and lowered the zipper on his jeans. She pulled his jeans and underwear down. His cock was starting to get hard. She kept her hands on his thighs as she wrapped her lips around his cock.

He grew in her mouth. She bobbed up and down on his cock, her lips gripping his shaft. She was soon greeted with a small amount of pre-cum. She kept working his cock. She brought one of her hands to his cock and started stroking his cock in motion with the bobbing of her head. The biker pulled his cock from her mouth. He pushed her head back with one hand while stroking his cock with the other. Madison stuck her tongue out for him to cum on. With a grunt he shot rope after rope into her mouth. His cum covered her tongue when he was done. He released his cock but kept one hand on her forehead. He gently closed her mouth with the other hand. He watched as she swallowed his load. She opened her mouth to show his that his cum was gone. He gave her a kiss on the cheek, pulled up his pants and walked out of the house.

Madison finished making her lunch and sat down on at the kitchen table and ate her sandwich. She heard the door open as she was walking to put her dishes in the dishwasher. She was bent over putting her plate in the lower rack of the dishwasher when she felt the back of her dress being lifted up. Madison felt a hard cock press against her pussy lips. She arched her back a bit and he slid right into her. Madison moved her hands to the countertop to stabilize herself. This man felt great. She was cumming in no time. She had two orgasms in quick succession. She was disappointed when she felt him pull out of her. She was preparing to turn around to suck him when she felt his cock on her asshole. She steadied herself as he pushed his way into her asshole.

The wetness from her pussy helped him to slid into her easily. The man pressed himself all the way into her and waited for her to relax a little bit. He slowly started to fuck her ass. She found herself enjoying the way the man moved. She felt an orgasm rising. She had never had an orgasm from just anal sex before. She cried out cumming. She knew that her asshole must have clenched. That seemed to feel good because she heard the man breathing hard and felt his cock spasm. He unloaded into her ass. She felt him pull out of her. He gently pulled her dress back over her ass. She started to turn around, but the man held her in place. She waited. He released her and walked out the door. She never saw what the man looked like.