From Church Mouse to Free Use Slut

Story Info
From sexually shy church girl to full on free use slut.
8.5k words
4.58
90.1k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mporn595
mporn595
248 Followers

Madison had an extremely religious upbringing. She grew up in a satellite location for one of the largest megachurches in the country. She fully believed everything she was taught. She made chastity pledges at her church. She fully intended to wait to have sex until she was married. Things gradually started to change for her when she went to college. She had gone to a religious school all the way until grade twelve graduation. She was taught about new earth creation and that evolution was wrong.

When she took biology in college her eyes started to open. She learned that homosexuality occurred in nature. When she learned that coupled with the evidence for evolution, she realized that what she believed in was flawed. She started skipping some of the church events. She found she enjoyed having the extra free time. She used to go to church four or five times a week. By her second year at college, she had stopped going to church all together. During her second year she met Marcus. He was a sweet man who took his time with her.

Marcus listened patiently as Madison told him about her religious upbringing. He never rushed her to have sex. He spent the first six weeks that they were dating just holding her hand. He wanted to make sure that she was completely comfortable moving forward. After one romantic evening. Madison leaned in and gave Marcus her first kiss. It was a quick tentative kiss. Madison liked it, she liked it a lot. She leaned in a second time and kissed him for longer. She was a little shocked when his tongue started to explore her mouth. She found herself feeling warmer. She leaned into him pressing her body against him.

Marcus wanted her to have some time to process her first kiss. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and told her he would see her tomorrow. That evening when Madison was laying in bed, she started thinking about kissing Marcus. She wanted to kiss him again and for longer. She looked forward to tomorrow. He was supposed to come over to watch a movie. She thought about kissing him on the couch. She found her hand sliding down her body. She stuck her hand under her pajama bottoms. She cupped her pussy. She had been taught that masturbation was a sin. She had never touched herself as a result. She kept thinking about Marcus' tongue in her mouth. She slid a finger into the folds of her pussy.

She was surprised to find how wet she was. She explored her pussy with her finger. She had spent some time online looking at medical diagrams of female genitalia. She understood what parts of herself she was touching. When she found her clit, she felt a jolt run through her. She continued to rub her clit for a while but not long enough for an orgasm.

Madison had a hard time paying attention in class. She kept thinking about kissing Marcus. She wanted to be with him. Since she no longer believed in what the church preached, she didn't feel guilty about wanting to be with Marcus.

When Marcus showed up at her door, she grabbed his face and kissed him fiercely. Marcus leaned into her, embracing her, and walking her back into the apartment. They made their way into the living room. Madison practically pushed Marcus onto the couch. When he was seated, she climbed on top of him kissing him. She pulled off her shirt revealing her breasts. She had chosen not to wear a bra. She leaned back down to kiss Marcus. She felt his hands running over her breasts. Marcus lightly pinched her nipples. She was grinding on Marcus. She could feel his erection growing.

She put her hand over his crotch. She could feel his erection. She rubbed it through his slacks. She started to get frantic.

"Slow down, babe." Marcus pleaded.

"I want you!" Madison panted.

"I want you too but let's take our time. Let's not rush." Marcus said.

Marcus grabbed her and laid her down on the couch. He hovered over her, kissing her gently. He lightly kissed her forehead. He traced her lips with his tongue. He moved down and kissed the nape of her neck. She was practically purring. He moved down and kissed her breast. He took her nipple into his mouth lightly flicking it with his tongue. He moved his way down to her belly button. She was breathing hard as he started to undo the button on her pants. He pulled her pants off. He ran his hand over her underwear above her hip. He moved back up to kiss her. While he was kissing her, he slid his hand into her panties.

Madison raised her hips up when Marcus slid his hand under the band of her panties. They continued to kiss while his hand explored her pussy. He traced the folds inside her slit. She was very wet. He moved his hand down a little bit, his middle finger sliding deep into her. Her mouth opened and she panted into his mouth.

"Do you want me to continue?" Marcus asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

Marcus moved down and grabbed her panties with both hands on either side of her hips. He slowly pulled her panties down revealing her bush. Marcus was on his knees, his face inches from her pussy. Marcus spread her pussy lips. He moved in and licked her clit. Madison gasped when his tongue touched her pussy. He worshipped her pussy. He traced over her labia loving the feeling of her pussy on his tongue. Marcus moved back up to her clit and traced circles over it. He kept a consistent speed with his tongue. He could hear her breathing speeding up and getting deeper.

Madison was so focused on how good it felt that she didn't realize what was happening. Her first orgasm washed through her. She nearly screamed at the intense feeling coming from her clit. Marcus kept licking her clit. She couldn't stand it anymore. It was getting too intense. She pushed him away.

"Oh my, that was incredible!" Madison exclaimed.

"I'm glad you liked it." Marcus said.

"Liked it? That was the best thing I have ever felt!" Madison continued.

Madison remembered feeling his cock. She had heard stories that black men had large penises. She wanted to see for herself. She got Marcus to stand up. She fumbled with the button on his slacks and pulled down the zipper. She pushed his pants to the ground. She could see the outline of his erection through his underwear. She grabbed the waistband of his underwear pulling them down. His cock jumped out at her when she pulled the underwear low enough. She quickly pushed his underwear to the floor. She looked at his dick. It wasn't as big as she feared it would be. It was a decent size. She wrapped her hand around it.

She got closer and gave it a quick kiss. She always liked the way that Marcus smelled but his cock smelled different, and it was muskier. She liked it. She stuck her tongue out and liked his glans. She traced all over his cock with her tongue. She moved closer and wrapped her lips around his dick. She liked how smooth he felt in her mouth. She moved up and down on his dick.

"I am going to fall down." Marcus said.

"Oh, sorry. Do you want to sit down?" Madison said.

Marcus sat down on the couch. Madison got down on her knees in front of him. She grabbed a hold of his dick moving her hand up and down his shaft. She moved closer and pulled him back into her mouth. She moved her head up and down on his cock. She heard him moaning. She took that as a sign that she was doing a good job. She started moving a bit faster. She tasted something that had come out of the tip of his penis.

"Did you cum?" She asked.

"No, you probably tasted some pre-cum. I will warn you before I cum, but I am getting close." He warned her.

Madison continued to work his cock. She was really enjoying having his dick in her mouth. She found that she was getting wetter sucking on his cock. She knew what happened when a man came but she didn't know if she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She was concentrating on sucking his dick so hard that she barely heard him say that he was going to cum. She kept sucking and felt his cum fill up her mouth. She continued to suck his cock swallowing his load as she did. She felt his dick starting to go soft. She let him go and sat back on the floor looking up at her boyfriend.

"Wow, you are a natural." Marcus said.

"I am glad it was okay." Madison said.

"Oh, it was way more than okay." Marcus reassured her.

Madison got on the couch beside Marcus and cuddled beside him. She looked up at him and said, "Thank you for that and thank you for not rushing me. This was wonderful."

For the rest of the week each time they got together they performed oral on each other. After cumming one night Madison looked at Marcus and said, "I am ready, I want to have sex now." Madison opened her nightstand. She pulled out some condoms.

"I see you've been planning this." Marcus said with a smile.

"Yes, I knew I wanted to do this for a while. I've had the condoms for a couple of days now." Madison said shyly.

"Okay, we will take it easy. Let me know if you are uncomfortable." Marcus said grabbing a condom. Madison watched Marcus roll the condom down his cock. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. Marcus lined up with her pussy. He saw that she was very wet. He felt her pussy lips spread for him as he slid into her.

Madison felt Marcus' cock start to slide into her. When he was fully inside of her, she smiled. She had heard that the first time you have sex it was going to be painful, but it wasn't. She loved how it felt. She felt closer to Marcus than she had ever had before. He moved out and back into her. She loved it. He continued moving she felt a different sensation than when he licked her clit. This was deeper more encompassing.

Marcus continued to thrust into Madison. He felt her pussy grip him when her orgasm hit. As she was cumming he filled the condom with his seed.

"Oh wow, that was amazing!" Madison said.

After that they fucked like bunnies. They had sex as often as possible. Madison even tracked Marcus down between classes and fucked him in the stairwell. She loved getting fucked. Her sexuality had been awoken and she wanted more. She loved fucking Marcus but when he wasn't around, she fantasized about fucking any of the guys she saw.

"Can we have a threesome?" Madison asked.

"You want to invite a woman over?" Marcus asked.

"No, I was hoping for another guy." Madison said.

Madison found that when Marcus was fucking her, and she had an internal orgasm she wanted another right away. Marcus was able to give her two orgasms before he filled up the condom. He would be ready to go again after about twenty minutes, but she wanted more. She hoped he would be okay to bring another guy in.

"Okay, we can do that." Marcus said. He had a threesome with a buddy a while back. He would reach out and see if he wanted to join them.

Marcus showed up with Barry. Madison looked at Barry he was a carbon copy of Marcus except he was white with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Thank you for joining us." Madison said.

"Thank you for inviting me over." Barry said. His voice had a musical quality about it.

Madison spun on her heels pulling her shirt over her head. She walked away from the guys expecting them to follow her. She walked into the bedroom. When she turned around, she saw Marcus and Barry walking into the bedroom.

"Okay boys, get naked!" Madison commanded. Marcus was surprised to see how she had changed in the last few months. She had gone from being shy in the bedroom to someone who stripped in front of someone she didn't know.

The guys quickly got undressed as they did Madison took off her yoga pants. She wasn't wearing any panties. She told Barry to get on the bed. She started sucking him off while presenting her pussy and ass for Marcus. It didn't take long for Barry to get hard. His dick was nearly the same size as Marcus'. She felt Marcus slid into her pussy. She loved feeling him pound into her. It didn't take long for her first orgasm to hit. She moaned with Barry's cock in her mouth.

She knew that Marcus would be cumming soon. She said, "Okay guys lets switch. Barry grab a condom and Marcus come here so I can suck your dick."

The guys swapped places. Barry was inside Madison before Marcus even got on the bed. He got on the bed in front of Madison. She started sucking his cock even though he was wearing a condom. Her second orgasm hit while Barry was fucking her from behind. She was loving this feeling. Barry kept fucking her. She felt his thrusts intensify knowing he was filling his condom. When he pulled out of Madison's pussy she said to Marcus, "Fuck me again."

Marcus got off the bed and walked around behind Madison. He slid into her easily. He had never known her to be this wet. He heard her say to Barry, "Pull you condom off and lay down in front of me."

Madison started to suck Barry's cock coated in his own cum. She worked his dick slowly bringing it back to life. Madison hoped that having two guys here she would always have a dick in her making her cum. She had gotten Barry hard again when she heard Marcus' grunt from behind her. Barry knew what he had to do. He moved out from in front of Madison and grabbed a condom. He put it on and slid into her. She started cumming again almost immediately. Barry had heard of women who could have multiple orgasms, but this was the first time he had ever fucked one who had more that two or three.

Marcus was back in front of Madison. She was working is cum coated cock trying to bring it back to life. She hoped that Barry would hold off on cumming long enough for Marcus to get hard again. Barry kept fucking Madison as she came again and again on his cock. He found it so erotic that he couldn't last as long as he usually did. He grunted as she thrust harder into her feeling her cum again as he filled up his condom.

Marcus wasn't ready to go again yet. Madison kept sucking on his cock. She paused for a moment and opened the second drawer on her nightstand and pulled out a dildo. She passed it to Barry. Barry started fucking her with the dildo. This woman was insatiable. Barry got more aggressive with the dildo. The harder he drove it into her the more she seemed to enjoy it.

Madison's attention on Marcus' cock had the desired effect. She felt him starting to grow in her mouth. When he was fully hard, she released him. He moved behind her. Barry pulled the dildo out of her pussy coated with her cum. Marcus walked up behind her. Madison said, "Wait. My knees are getting tired."

She flipped over so that she was laying on the bed. She had her ass lined up with the edge of the bed. Marcus walked up and slid his cock into her. She motioned for Barry to bring the dildo to her. She grabbed the dildo and licked her cum off it before setting it on the nightstand. She then had Barry come closer. She pulled the condom off his soft dick. She had him bring his cock closer. She cleaned his load off his dick. She was surprised by how quickly he started to get hard. She came again with Barry's cock in her mouth. She could feel Marcus' cock spasm inside of her as he came again.

The night lasted for serval hours before the guys could no longer get it up. The guys were laying on either side of her. They had fallen asleep quickly. She was laying there wishing she was still getting fucked.

Barry became a regular part of their routine. She would have one fuck her while the other recharged. At one point she became a bit frustrated and asked if there was another guy they knew who could join them. Barry brought a friend the next night. He was a good two inches taller than Marcus and Barry and had a much larger cock. Madison smiled when she saw Kevin's cock. She looked forward to having him inside of her.

That night went much better for Madison. Kevin's cock was amazing. He filled her up in ways the other two couldn't. He also was able to last much longer than the other guys. Marcus and Barry were able to recharge while Kevin fucked Madison. When Marcus was fucking Madison, she could tell that he was getting close.

"Let me know when you are about to cum. I want you to cum in my mouth." Madison said.

He pumped into her a couple more time and yelled, "Now!"

She quickly got on her knees in front of him as he pulled the condom off. He shot a huge load into her mouth. Barry had been watching and keeping himself hard waiting his turn. Watching what had just happened he knew he was going to cum.

"I'm going to cum." Barry blurted out.

Madison turned to him. She was able to wrap her lips around him as he started to cum. She quickly swallowed her load before presenting her pussy for Kevin to fuck. She said to Kevin, "I want you to cum in my mouth too."

"No problem. I will let you know when I am ready." Kevin responded.

The evening went well but Madison still outlasted Kevin. She watched as the guys left. She grabbed her computer and started surfing for porn. She was fascinated by the gangbang videos. She wondered how she could get involved in a gangbang.

She had gone to see a gynecologist to get some birth control. Although they always used condoms, she liked the idea of an extra layer of protection.

Madison and Marcus were discussing the changes in their sex life.

"How do you feel watching other guys fuck me?" Madison asked.

"I enjoy it more than I thought I would." Marcus said.

"So, it doesn't bother you?" Madison asked again.

"I love making you happy. When you are happy then I am happy. If we need to have you get fucked by guys, then that's what we will do." Marcus responded.

Madison was happy to hear that Marcus was okay with her fucking other guys. They did have an agreement that she could do whatever she wanted with as many guys as she wanted as long as he was aware of it. He didn't have to be there, but he preferred to be there. She also liked having him be there. She felt safer if he was in the apartment.

It was rare that there wasn't a guy or two coming to the apartment daily. Madison was enjoying the extra attention, but she felt like there could be more. She turned to Marcus one morning and said, "I want a gangbang."

Marcus nearly choked, "You want a what?"

"A gangbang. I want a line of guys waiting to fuck me." Madison confessed.

Madison could see that Marcus was deep in thought. He turned to her and said, "Okay, let's set it up."

She was so excited that she started sucking on his cock. He expected her to stop and have him fuck her, but she kept sucking until he blew his load in her mouth. An orgasm that was 100% about him was very special. He knew that she was very happy to do that and not ask for an orgasm herself.

The spent the next week lining up people for the gangbang. They interviewed guys and found twelve guys who were willing to come be part of her gangbang. They didn't know any of the guys that would be coming over. This way Marcus could act like he was one of the guys who showed up for the gangbang.

Madison depersonalized the apartment making sure there were no references to Marcus. She wanted this to be a drama free event. She looked forward to getting fucked by a bunch of different men. She set up a camera in her room to record the event and put one out in the front room. She wanted it on record that she was consenting to mass fucking. When the buzzer rang, she got really excited. She felt herself getting wet. Two guys came up at first. Marcus had been waiting for a couple of guys to go up first. He joined the next guy that went up. After fifteen minutes all twelve of the guys had shown up plus Marcus.

Madison started off, "Welcome guys, I know all your names and you know mine. It is up to your discretion if you want to reveal your name to the guys here. It doesn't matter to me. I have a camera set up out here and I have one set up in the bedroom. These are for your and my protection. I formally state that I consent to having a gangbang. I understand that all of you are here to fuck me, and I look forward to it.

There are a few rules. Please wear a condom when you are fucking me. If you want to cum in the condom that is fine but if you want to cum in my mouth, I would enjoy that. It is completely up to you. I only ask that if I am cumming that you hold off on cumming, if you can, until after I am done. As to the order of fucking it doesn't matter to me. You guys can sort it out or we can draw numbers out of a hat."

mporn595
mporn595
248 Followers