From Church Mouse to Free Use Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a bit of a lull. Madison took that time to freshen up in the bathroom. She felt sparkling clean when she sat down on the couch. She looked out the front window and saw a passenger van pull up. She got wet just seeing that. She watched a bunch of men walk climb out of the van. The first one was at the door before the last one as out of the van. The first man that walked in was wearing a varsity jacket from a rival college. Madison was happy they weren't from her college.

Madison stood up when the first guy walked up to her. He grabbed her hand and led her towards the hallway. He looked into the rooms he passed until he saw one with a big king-sized bed. He pulled Madison's dress over her head. He quietly removed all his clothes. She was happy to see his had a nice-looking cock. He was semi-hard. She got on her knees and sucked on his cock to get him fully hard. He had a condom in his hand. He put it on and led her to the bed. She laid down on her back as he penetrated her.

Madison looked down at the sculpted body of the jock that was fucking her. The only thing harder than his muscles was his cock. Madison could not recall being fucked by a cock that was harder than this one. The only thing that had been in her cunt that was harder was her glass dildo. He was incredible. Getting fucked by a sports star was amazing. She was cumming in no time. She quivered as he kept fucking through her orgasm. One orgasm led to another. He fucked her long enough that she heard the other guys complain that it was their turn.

The afternoon turned into one long fuck session. She always had a cock in her in some way. She fucked and sucked her way through the team. She swallowed a lot of loads, but her wastebasket started to fill up with used condoms. Madison realized that it was taking her longer and longer to have orgasms. She had never encountered that before. She was feeling used, and it made her feel fantastic. As the last guy shot his load into her mouth, she noticed that most of the guys had put their clothes back on.

After swallowing the last load, she followed the guys out into the living room. The last guys put his clothes on and was walking out the door. She was about to pull the sign from the front window when a short cubby man waddled up the driveway. She waited until he was in the house before pulling the sign down. This would be the last man of the day.

When he walked in, he saw that she was naked. "Did you just take on that entire team?" The man asked.

Madison nodded, "Some more than once."

"Oh, I would have liked to have seen that." The man said.

The man led her to the couch. He had her lay down and surprised her when he went down on her. He worshipped her cunt. He made love to it with his tongue. She could feel her first clitoral orgasm well up inside of her. She cried out as he made her cum. When she was done cumming he stood up and dropped his pants. Out from under his belly poked a decent sized dick. He moved forward and traced her pussy with his cock. She jumped when he went over her clit. After teasing her for a bit he started to fuck her. He moved in a rhythm that surprised her. She could feel that she was going to have another internal orgasm. He kept pumping into her as she came again. It took a while, but he gave her another orgasm. He continued to fucker her. She could tell that he was getting close to cumming. Just before he came, he pulled out of her and shot his load all over her belly and tits.

Madison ran her finger through his cum and brought it to her mouth. The man smiled at her and pulled his pants back up.

Madison stood up feeling his cum start to run down her body. She said, "Thank you for stopping by."

He said, "It was my pleasure to give you pleasure."

Madison watched the door close. She locked the door and caught a drip of cum that was going to fall to the floor. When she turned around Marcus was standing there holding a towel. Madison wiped up the cum on her belly and tits.

"Can I make you cum now?" Madison asked.

"Absolutely!" Marcus said.

Marcus dropped his pants and walked over to the couch. Madison dropped to her knees and swallowed one more load that day.

When Madison said, "I feel sexually satisfied." They knew that this would become a regular part of their routine.