From Claire to Davina Pt. 01-02

Story Info
From angry wife to world class cock-tease.
5.1k words
4.3
12.9k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ernesto77
ernesto77
22 Followers

Part 1 And so it begins

It all began in the summer of 2017, with a dinner party me and my wife Claire were throwing. In attendance were some of mine and her friends, as well as a few of my co-workers from the law office I worked at.

It was a really hot night, and we had run out of ice, so I told Claire I would go get some from the basement of our suburban home. I grabbed the ice from the freezer, and was getting ready to walk back up the stairs, but that's when I accidentally tripped on the carpet, as I had done so many times before. When I lost my balance, I literally bumped into August from the office. And when I said bumped, I mean fell, but I didn't fall down to the ground, I fell forward. Falling right into her mouth watering cleavage.

August was a younger, stunning busty brunette in her twenties. She loved to tease middle aged men at the office, and with a sexy body and face to match they never had a chance. Now unfortunately/fortunately, it looked like I was her next target. I apologized to her for the awkward situation, but she replied with a coquettish smile, "I'm used to men throwing themselves at me."

"Did you like the view?"

The T-shirt she was wearing clung to her huge breasts with the lettering pressing out due to the pressure of what I guessed were fake 38 double d's. Although they were very real, as I ogled them. The revealing shirt said a perfect pear. It was fitting. Underneath was a picture of two huge pears placed where her breasts were. August continued her tease.

"If you think my tits look great," she said, "you should see my ass."

"Bet your wife's doesn't look this good", wiggling it for a drooling me to see.

Then she walked up the stairs with her short tight leather skirt, clinging to her bubble butt with each step. As she took her next step, I noticed shockingly she wasn't wearing any underwear. My cock was at full attention now. I couldn't help, but stare lustfully at it.

I was so transfixed on her ass, that I didn't notice that Claire was waiting at the top of the stairs for me to bring the ice. As August passed by Claire, she giggled as if to say, 'Your husband would have been mine tonight to do with as I please.'

Turning her anger from August to me, my 35 year old wife looked at me, and said, "Get a good look, Costanza?"

For a man with a wandering eye, and sometimes dick, this was the last thing I needed. If Claire had any thoughts that I had been unfaithful before, then this would cement them.

I had had a fling with a girl from the office a few summers ago. Her name was Autumn and it was fitting. Because the busty brunette would have every man fall for her. She had huge tits, round ass and sexual appetite to capitalize on her sinful body.

She was an intern that made my cock upturn. The sex lasted for a year, and it was wild. Autumn was up for anything, unlike Claire who was up for nothing, unless it involved watching TV in her frumpy house coat.

But the lure of a new permanent position led Autumn to transfer, and me to stay on the straight and narrow. Well, at least try.

Back to the party

'How much of that did she see?' I wondered. Well the wife looked none too pleased.

Since the incident earlier, my wife had not spoken to me for the duration of the party. The party was now over. After our guests left, I started to clean up.

A thousand things were racing through my mind, 'How much did she see? How mad is she? When will she talk to me again?' This wasn't the first time, that Claire caught me in an embarrassing situation with another woman. A guilty feeling washed over me, and I sought her then out to apologize.

She was upstairs in her room reading as I came to the door. I said, "Sweetie laying it on thick, don't be mad at me.It's just a little teasing. Nothing happened, I swear. I accidentally fell into August," which was true.

She continued to read, ignoring me as I left the room. Maybe she just needs to be alone right now. We can talk about it in the morning, and work everything out.

I was revved up from August's show earlier, and went to go masturbate. I was watching femdom videos of beautiful women smothering men with perfect asses. Imagining it was August pressing her divine ass into my face. I had a massive orgasm, and then brushed my teeth and went to sleep on the sofa, which tonight acted as a dog house.

My wife continued to read in her room.

She had contemplated for some time reading a book a girl at work had given her. It was titled "Fifty Shades of Grey", and here she was turning 50 shades of red, as she was halfway through the erotic novel. She was enthralled in the book, as her sex life with her wandering eye husband had dried up, like a puddle on a scorching hot day.

As she got deeper into the book, she found herself getting hornier and hornier. But no she didn't want to be the girl in the story who was the subservient, she wanted to be Christian, the person in control.

As she brought herself to a huge orgasm with her fingers, she knew what she wanted, and it was time to exact some revenge.

"Just a little teasing, eh, hubby," said Claire .

The next day Claire put her plan into motion. Little did her husband know that the dynamic of their relationship was about to change forever.

There wasn't much interaction throughout the month between them. She would get home from work, change, get comfortable, then go on Literotica, an erotic story website. She searched out femdom stories centred on teasing. Claire was gaining not only ideas, but confidence to carry out her plan.

While she was unknowingly plotting against me, I too at night would go on my computer and visit Literotica. Just like her, I was reading about the same things. I loved the idea of being humiliated, although I never told my wife this.

To me our sex life was rather vanilla, but little did I know Claire was about to change it to Baskin Robbins, with many different flavours added to the mix.

It was three weeks into my wife's plan, when on a Monday morning, she had an epiphany. "Claire, that's not really a sexy name," she said to herself. "I need something that sounds more powerful."

Claire went to put on her yoga pants to work out. As she put them on she noticed the tag on her pants said Davina. She thought to herself, 'Davina, now that's a powerful sexy name.'

Looking into a mirror she said out loud, "I'm going to do things as Davina from now on, not boring old Claire. Just teasing eh? I'll show him. I'll put the T and A in teasing," she giggled to herself.

At five foot four Claire has the body to send men into overdrive. Though she doesn't like to show them off in public, Claire's tits are perfect. 38F with long nipples. It was a shame that she kept them hidden under conservative clothing. Yes, Claire definitely had the "T" covered. She also checked the box for "A" as well. Her ass was big and round, but much to my chagrin she was not keen on wearing tight pants to show it off. With jet black hair and hazel eyes my wife is extremely beautiful and sexy. Something my wife would remind me of soon enough.

It was Thursday.

My wife was getting lots of deliveries from Amazon, which was not out of the ordinary. As the weekend approached Claire thought it would be good for us to hang out together to get reacquainted. "Just one thing, hubby, I'm going out with my friends Saturday night, but I promise you will have your fill of me the rest of the time." She laughed inside of her head, imagining the weekend she had planned for herself, but mostly me.

On Friday evening, the work week was complete, and we were both home. "Hubby," she said to me, "maybe I can have a little bit of fun tonight," while winking at me. She must have meant we can have some fun. It wasn't what I expected to hear.

My wife was wearing a housecoat which didn't scream out fun, but I didn't think of it too much at the time. Hey, even though it was sometimes dull and boring, a chance to get my rocks off was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

She said, "I have a surprise I think I'll like."

I thought again she meant to say a surprise we or I will like, but whatever. I hopped in the shower, imagining a mistress from my videos with a huge delectable butt sitting on my face. 'That should get me hard if she can't,' I thought.

After towelling off, I sat on the bed and waited for Claire. I heard clicking footsteps approaching from the bathroom. From the other room she yelled, "Put that on over your eyes."

It was a black blindfold she had thrown on the bed. Even though this was something I never tried with her, I put the blindfold on imagining what my surprise could be.

As I lay there naked, I heard her approach the bed. I felt her shimmy up my legs and body. What was that material I was feeling? I was really getting turned on, and my dick was the main beneficiary, as I was rock hard.

She started to play with my cock, before saying, "Hubby, you know, I think it's time for a change in our relationship." I eagerly nodded in agreement.

As I nodded, she grabbed my wrists, tying them together with the robe from her housecoat. She then took my tied arms and raised them up towards the ceiling, before tying the rest of the robe to the headboard. I wasn't going anywhere. This was awesome, and frightening at the same time.

What she said next though would change my life forever. "You can't seem to control your cock, hubby, so from now on I will do it for you. As of right now, I'm putting you in chastity."

I felt something cold rubbing against my dick. It was something that felt like steel being fit over my cock. "This little device will keep you from playing with that sorry excuse for a dick." I was stunned, and began to show my anger and rage. I was also scared, but excited at the same time.

"You like getting teased, eh? You also think it's appropriate for women to act like sluts? Well, guess what, hubby, August has nothing on me." After Claire finished speaking, she took off the blindfold and said, "Tada." My wife had gone from wearing a frumpy housecoat to one of the sexiest outfits I had ever seen.

The first thing I noticed was her upper body. She was wearing a super tight black latex push up bra. I had forgotten what amazing tits my wife has, as they were generously presented inches from view.

I could see and feel now, that she was stroking and tapping the metal sheath encasing my trapped raging hard on. My eight inch cock might as well have been one inch because it had nowhere to go. The other thing that got my attention was the key attached to a necklace dangling just above her canyon of cleavage.

My wife in a disciplinarian tone said, "You like to be teased, honey? I hope your last orgasm was a good one, cause it might be some time before you have another." My wife then shook her tits to emphasize the key she was wearing. She then showed me the lock while smiling devilishly. Her hazel eyes locked with my blue ones as she slowly inched the lock through the hole. After the lock was in place she was laughing sadistically and said, "Click."

My cock was now locked away. "There, that should do it," she said. I was very scared, and was screaming at her now.

Rubbing it in, she said, "You know, I don't think it's that bad." In a baby voice she said, "I think it looks kinda cute on you."

A panicked me said, "You can't do this, Claire. I'm sorry, it won't happen again, I'll be good." I continued to squirm and fight against my restraints.

Next I tried reasoning with her. "Just unlock me, I will never get teased or flirt with another woman or August again."

"Oh, it will happen again, hubby, but It won't be with that office whore. It's going to be with me," she said. She took the collar she had brought to the bed and attached it to my neck. The collar was black, and in silver it read "Cuck". I knew this because my evil laughing wife made it a point to show it to me before she attached it.

"Hubby, do you remember when we used to go for walks all the time? How about we go for one now?" she said.

"OK," I said, "Take this off me and we can change, and then go for a nice walk, and forget this ever happened."

She said mischievously, "That's not what I had in mind," as she attached a leash to my new humiliating collar.

She untied me from the headboard, but my hands were still in bondage. Then she ordered me to get down on all fours. So I left the bed and kneeled on the floor with my tied hands propping me up. My wife now stood towering over me, as she turned her back to me, that's when I noticed what she was wearing down low.

She had on a pair of the tightest black latex booty shorts I had ever seen. Her ass looked incredible!

She looked back to me and said, "Hon, they even have a zipper for easy access. Why don't you come closer and open the zipper, but the rule is you have to stay on all fours."

'With my hands tied and not allowed to leave the floor, how would I open the zipper?' I thought to myself. And then it hit me, 'My mouth.' I could use my mouth to pull it down.

I approached her sinful shorts, and tugged on the zipper with my teeth. It went down a little, giving me a view of the top of her ass. Just as I was ready to bring the rest of the zipper down, she reached back and pushed my head away. Dismissing me and my feeble attempt to see her ass.

She continued to walk slowly down the hallway, shaking her booty with each glorious step. I tried to catch up to her, while still crawling on the floor. I was like a puppy dog following their owner. I even had the collar to prove it.

When I did catch up, she turned around and said, "Ready to try again, kinky boy?" I nodded enthusiastically.

I took my teeth and this time pulled successfully on the zipper. The sight was magnificent, as her ass cleavage was on full display. I could see her rosebud, imagining my tongue licking it.

As if she could read my mind she said sternly, "No licking or sniffing, slave. Now crawl!" she ordered.

I followed her down the hallway, admiring not only her sublime ass, but the latex boots she was wearing, and the sounds of the clicking they made.

As for my wife, she never let me touch her ass before, but from the stories she read throughout the month it was something that made her wet, and she was dying to try it. The budding temptress noticed in the hallway mirror the effect her ass had on me, her pathetic husband. I was mesmerized by her round full booty.

What she said next was the last thing I expected to hear out of her mouth, "Get a good look, cuckie, because this is your new home away from home."

'What the fuck is she talking about?' I thought to myself.

I continued crawling behind, when she turned, and said, "You loved looking at August's ass. What do you think of mine?"

Just then she shook her ass invitingly, before pulling on the leash hard towards her. My face was now on a collision course with her ass cheeks. Thwack, my face was enveloped by her booty.

"So, whose butt do you think is better mine or that sluts?" she asked.

I tried to say, "Yours, dear," but I was so smothered, I couldn't even breathe, let alone say anything.

Claire slowly eased up on the leash.

As I got my breath back, I said, "Your ass is better, Claire."

She turned around again quickly, smacking me directly in the face.

She grabbed my collar tightly and said, "From now on you will only address me as Davina, do you understand?" I was now very scared. My wife said, "Claire was boring and reserved, but Davina, Davina is a devilish prick tease that gets what she wants, and, honey, I'm just getting started."

She turned around, pulling the leash in towards her ass. Ordering me to lick. 'If this is my new home as she said earlier, than I can think of worse places to live.'

I started off slowly teasing her ass cheeks with long soft licks. She was getting into it. I continued licking the cheeks, making my way closer to the hole. She was really getting turned on as her wet pussy leaked onto my face. I then picked up the pace, licking a little faster right on her ring. And like in the porn videos I had watched, I took my tongue and tried penetrating her asshole. I think it was called tongue fucking. This elicited an erotic response from my wife as she moaned loudly.

While pulling the leash towards her more, she said, "Fuck, yeah, stick that tongue into my ass."

She was getting close. My tongue felt so amazing in her virgin ass, but my cock in a cage was aching. While I was in extreme pain my wife was in ecstasy. Claire imagined what a big hard cock would feel like in her ass, and just as she imagined that, a huge orgasm woke her from that thought. She continued to hold the leash tight as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her and my now soaked face.

Even though she was new to the whole ass thing, Davina wanted more. It made her feel so dirty and naughty, and most of all powerful. 'I can't wait to have my ass explored more,' she thought.

Meanwhile, I couldn't believe I brought my wife to orgasm from licking her ass. Hell, I can't believe I brought my wife to orgasm period. What had gotten into her, and my goodness the language coming out of her mouth.

After recovering from her orgasm, she told me it was time for bed. My wife ordered me to crawl back to our room. I was exhausted.

She said, "You know, I think I'll sleep naked tonight."

I managed to crawl into bed with her. My hands were still tied with her ass and pussy juices all over my face. I was pleading again unsuccessfully, to have my pent up dick released from its cage. I tried nuzzling up to her. She turned on her side, so her ass was strategically placed inches from my moist face.

My wife said, "Get some sleep, hon, it's going to be a long day tomorrow."

Part 2 The next morning

Finally the morning arrived, it was a long night and I was hoping this was all a bad dream. That wasn't the case though, as I felt the cold metal encasing my useless dick and my "Cuck" collar. Used to waking up to the smell of coffee, all I could smell now was the collection of my wife's juices on my face.

"Rise and shine, hubby, we have a busy day with lots to do," she said.

"To start off I want you to wash up and then come back to bed. And, oh yeah, in case you were wondering, you can still pee with that thing on your cock." Driving home her point, she flicked the steel lightly, literally rattling my cage.

"Although it might be rather difficult," as she laughed out loud. The humiliation only caused my morning erection and need to pee to intensify.

After she untied my numb hands I went to the washroom to remove the evidence from last night and relieve myself. Washing off her juices was easy enough, but the latter was not.

Was this really happening to me? What had gotten into my wife, and lastly why was my cock painfully growing at the thought of her controlling and humiliating me? The erection that wasn't allowed to happen caused my dick to press into the cold steel, giving me a fair amount of pain and humiliation.

A short time later, I returned to the bedroom to find my wife lying on the bed with her ass in the air. "Every morning from now on you will lick me to orgasm before you make me breakfast," she said.

What was Davina, I mean Claire, I mean who was this person?

"Get to work, slave, I'm hungry," she barked.

I crawled over to her on the bed and brought my face up to her neatly trimmed pussy. I don't remember her with a landing strip before. As I admired the view, she said "I won't ask again, get licking. You don't want me to get the leash again, do you?" she asked in an angry tone.

In a dejected manner I said, "No," and got to it.

She was already wet. 'The power over me must be turning her on,' I thought to myself. With long slow licks from her pussy up to her asshole, I had her inching towards an orgasm. I went to work again on her pussy flicking her clit rapidly. This brought her to a massive orgasm. The feel and smell of her cum on my face was becoming all too familiar.

ernesto77
ernesto77
22 Followers
12