From Claire to Davina Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Off you go, slave, you can make me breakfast now," she smacked my ass to hammer home the point.

"I'm going to shower," she said, "You should probably shower and change too, later. Because after breakfast we're going shopping, hon".

Over the last month Davina had been going through her closet. She didn't like what she saw. Nothing sexy, just everything was very Claire. This needed to change.

"Now what would Davina wear?" she said out loud.

She thought, 'Last night's outfit was a good start. But I'll need something a little more comfortable, but still as revealing, for the club, tonight.'

We then headed out to the mall, with Davina teasing me the whole car ride over. She was telling me about how she loved having her ass licked, as she rubbed my tortured cock. The seductress asked me what I thought of her outfit from last night? I nodded my approval as she continued teasing my aching sheathed cock. I tried to keep from being distracted behind the wheel while she had her fun.

We arrived at the mall. It was a pretty warm Saturday. The first store we headed to was a store that younger girls would frequent. It sold a lot of club wear, not something a 35 year old woman would wear.

"You stay here, hon," as I had sat down close to the changing rooms. "I'm going to pick out some clothes and I'll need your feedback." She winked at me before leaving to look around.

I waited patiently, thinking if people only knew what this woman did to me last night, the steel rubbing uncomfortably against my underwear would attest to that. After returning from what seemed like an eternity Davina sauntered over with a bunch of clothes in hand. What played out next was like the porridge scene from the story of Goldilocks and the three bears.

"Wait here, hon, while I try this on."

After a couple of minutes she left the change room wearing a skirt. It was nice, but not overly sexy. She was also wearing a black button up shirt.

"That outfit is a little sexy," I said, "But not in a slutty way. You should get it." Well that's not what Davina wanted to hear.

She stormed back to the change room before returning. The next skirt she tried on was a little shorter and left a little less to the imagination. She also found a tighter black button up shirt.

"You look great, hon, very sexy but it's not too crazy." Again not what she wanted to hear.

With another outfit in tow she changed before returning. The last outfit she tried on left me speechless. With her back turned to me I saw she was in a black wet look skirt so short it barely covered her ass.

She bent over to pick up a hanger and you could see everything. Everything, because she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Brings back memories, hubby? I know that big titted bimbo August wasn't wearing any at the party."

She had me there.

I pleaded, "You can't buy and wear that out." As I said that she turned around.

And now gone was the button up shirt. My wife was now wearing a black latex bustier that barely contained her bulging tits. How could a store sell an outfit so salacious?

"Who would buy and wear this?" I muttered to myself.

"Me," she stated as she stood in front of me to give me a better look at her outfit or lack thereof.

If the last outfit had left little to the imagination then this one left nothing.

"You can't go out in that how do you expect to dance in that?" As I pointed at her sexed up attire.

She said, "What, honey? You don't approve?"

I shook my head to show my dissatisfaction.

"Well then we have a winner," she said proudly. "Pay for these and let's go."

As we left the store I was very worried for what was going to transpire tonight.

As we walked through the mall she said, "Hon, why don't you go and check out that sporting goods store. I have a little running around to do," she giggled.

Unbeknownst to me was that the running around involved going to a sex shop for the first time in Claire's life. But more about that later.

After walking back with black bags upon black bags she said it was time to go. "I have to get home and start getting ready for tonight." With that we left the mall.

The car ride was even worse, as I thought about her wearing that outfit from earlier at the store. It was so sexy. No it was so slutty. I couldn't continue to think like this as pain shot through my trapped dick.

I brought the bags in when we arrived home. Following the dinner that I made, it was after five o'clock. Claire was supposed to meet her friends at eight. After clearing the dishes from the table my wife peaked around the corner in a tight shirt and thong.

She looked great. It was good for my eyes, but not for my dick. As she leaned on the wall, sucking her finger, she teased, "You don't want me going to the club horny in that outfit I bought today, do you?"

"Why don't you use your tongue to put out my fire since you can't use your cock?" I'm glad she found this amusing as she pointed out my humiliation, because I didn't. She asked me to eat her out, but I had to be quick.

I tried doing what I did earlier, but I never had a chance because a minute in, she said "Times up, hubby."

I couldn't make her cum. Now she was going to the club horny, and dressed to impress. Or in my case oppress. "I gotta meet the girls soon," she left to go shower and get ready.

After showering she got dressed and made me watch. She was putting on a show for me and loving every second of it.

I was in agony.

"Slutty outfit? Check," she said.

"Glitter in cleavage? Check."

"Thigh high black boots? Check."

"Silver lipstick? Check."

"And last, but not least, the key to my husband's pathetic excuse for a cock. Check."

She waved the key which was dangling into her considerable cleavage.

Claire knew if this outfit was having this effect on me then what would men at the club do? The thought made her pussy wet. She admired herself in the mirror, making sure her tits were bulging while my bulge was caged. Claire looked like a walking talking wet dream, or nightmare depending on how you wanted to look it.

She then said to me coyly, "You don't think this outfit is too revealing, do you?"

She laughed before I could give my response. "OK, my Uber will be here soon."

"Hubby, I hope it's a hot driver, think he will like my outfit?"

"Or lack thereof," I cracked wise at her.

"Here's a list of chores you need to do while I'm gone," she said. "Do them well and you might get to do me later." She licked my face, startling me in the process.

"Also babe, keep your phone close in case I call, text or, if you are lucky, send a video."

"OK," I said as I looked at the list of chores laid out for me.

"Oh and, hubby, don't even think about removing your Chastity device." As the key shone like a lighthouse just above her huge tits. "You would need a saw to remove it," she said smugly, "and face it, hon, you were never very handy."

With that her Uber arrived and she was gone. How had the dynamic of our relationship changed so quickly?

Little did I know it was about to get worse.

12