From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he did something so surprising, I was stunned. "Okay, Sissy... you intrigue me." he said, holding my chin gently in his hand. "I understand your problem... If you were castrated, I would consider giving you what you want. Technically, you would no longer be a man, and could serve me in a role closer to your whore wife here. Would you do that, for the chance to let me fuck your ass? I must warn you it will have to be exactly as you just described, painful and hard because that's what piques my interest. Also, I can't promise that I will be into it even after you did it."

"Yes, yes I would do that with pleasure, Sir. I would be so happily be castrated to serve your cock, Sir." This just came out I have no idea what made say it, without considerations of any kind. I searched my mind for a way back, but I had said seemed accurate.

"Alright Sissy, we'll look into that, but for now... Slut, pull the butt plug out of the faggot's ass."

Lori came over to me. She was trembling, and in a stunned silence, removed the plug from my ass. I felt so empty without it. I tried spasming my ass muscle and there was just a void there and my asshole was gaping, hungry to be filled.

"Put the plug in his mouth, whore." and she did. Then he told had her hold my ass cheeks open and pull the string of my panties aside. He picked up the riding crop and swished it around in the air.

"I am going to strike you ten times with the crop, for not knowing your place. But there will be no more regular training for you tonight. There is no point training a painslut like you with just pain. Your lesson tonight will be that the pleasure of pain can also be withheld, if you forget your place. You won't have to count, and I already know you want it hard. I have removed the plug so you have less chance to come, while I strike you. May I strike your asshole with the crop, cucky faggot?"

"Yeththt, thur" He hit quickly with strong smacks, luckily I had the plug in mouth or I would have screamed the whole time. The pain I felt while being spanked was blunter than the crop. He used the crop with pinpoint accuracy. Weirdly, pulses carried through the void where the plug had been still reached my prostate and gave me some of the same sensations. Fuck! I was such a fucking sissy faggot painslut, without knowing it.

He had my wife pull the plug out of my mouth and put it back in. I was so happy to have it back. I was feeling naked without it.

"Alright, Sissy. Go get us some water, check the cameras, and use your cell phone to get close shots while I finish training your cockslut wife."