From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Mitch learns something new about Lori, subs get inked.
8.3k words
4.31
17.2k
14

Part 6 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife

Chapter 6

A Blast from the Past

They walked out of the room, leaving me tied to the chair. I could hear them in our bathroom. I heard him say, "kneel in the tub, bitch, I have to piss." She was positively giddy. I could hear her giggling and clambering noisily to get into position in the tub. I could imagine the scene in my head, him pissing in her mouth and over her body, stinging her ravaged titties with his salty piss. And she lapping it up happily. I wished I was there with her. At this thought, my ass spasmed around the plug giving my clitty a twinge.

After the peeing, he must have joined her in the tub and washed himself off. After a while, he left her in the shower, and wandered toward the other side of the apartment, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He came back before Lori was out of the bath, with water for all of us, two flutes, and a nice bottle of champagne on a serving tray.

He sauntered into the room like the conquering hero he was. He walked over to me, untied my hands and undid the ball gag, and handed me a water. I was dehydrated; all of my moisture seemed to be draining out of my sissy clit in continuous waves of precum.

"It was supposed to be champagne for three, but I cannot encourage you to take up any more attention than you have tonight, sissy. Maybe, when I officially make you my sissy bitch, you can have your own limelight." I drank my water happily thinking of that day.

"So, it seems you were already a cuckold before today. Can I pick 'em, or what, sissy?" That had to hurt, huh? But isn't it better to have given her to me, rather than her fucking any dude with a big dick behind your back? With me at least you know, and you can be there to share enjoy your cuckolding."

"Yes, Sir, that was devastating, I can't believe she lied to me like that. Thank you for taking control of her. I hope you use her to your hearts content, I'm sure that's what she wants and needs."

"Oh, don't worry, faggot, I am going to use the shit out of her." Just then, Lori came into the room she smelled of soaps and potions. She showed a huge toothy grin at what Mr. Jenkins had just said. He filled the two flutes and handed her one. They both sat on the chest in front of me so we formed a triangle. They toasted and drank their wine, grinning at each other like teenagers in love.

Then, he asked her to tell her cuckold husband the story of when Joe first fucked her in detail. "Yes, Sir! I know this is going to hurt you even more honey, and I'm so sorry. But I guess it's better if it's all out." All out?! How much more could there be to this story. He noted my reaction and replaced the gag in my mouth.

"Well, it was toward the last few months of us being Houston. You had gotten the big promotion and we were trying to get pregnant. We were supposed to go to a company party at the CEO's house. You got sick, and Joe offered to be my date."

She looked right into my eyes as she began. Her tone and voice were contrite and sorrowful, but her eyes showed excitement and lust. Her big brown eyes were sparkly and busy. They were focused on me, but they were looking through me as they darted around.

"The party was boring, and Joe convinced me to go into an upstairs bedroom and give him head, which had become our usual thing. He sat on the bed with his pants around his ankles, and I knelt between his legs and worshipped his big cock. I got so turned on, that I started playing with my pussy as I made myself gag on his cock. I was super aroused because I had stopped taking the pill, and I knew I would be really fertile just then.

"I got too aroused to control myself. I was pretty sure that your teeny peenie was never going to get me pregnant, so I begged Joe to just fuck me right there. He threw me on the bed ripped my panties off, and shoved that big cock all the way in my wet eager pussy. I started coming almost right way, which made Joe come too. I held him in my pussy with my legs around his hips pulling him into me. I was sure, actually hoped, Joe had gotten me pregnant that day, but he didn't.

"As soon as I got home, I made you slide your little willy inside me then made you eat me out, eating Joe's cum and your own out of my pussy. Joe and I fucked pretty regularly after that and especially when I was most fertile. I'd make you eat his come just about every time, and you seemed to especially like eating me out then. I found out Joe had had a vasectomy just before we moved."

Well... that did hurt me a lot more! I sat there with the plug up my ass tied up, not knowing what to feel. I just burst into tears, sobbed, moaned and bawled into my gag, snot soon dripping down out of my nose and flooding into my mouth.

"Daaaaiiimn! Ho, ho, ho, faggot! It really sucks to be you, huh?" he laughed raucously. I nodded and just looked down.

"I'm going to do you a favor, sissy bitch. In case you can't quite imagine that scene in your mind's eye, vividly enough, I am going to help recreate it for you with the use of my new slut, here." He sat on the edge of the bed, as Joe had been described. He made her kneel between his legs and beg for his cock, which she did promptly and eagerly.

She seemed really turned on by the project of recreating her faithless shame and hurting her sissy cuckold husband even more. She went back to where she had left off worshipping his cock. "Rub your cunt, whore!" he nearly shouted at her. She did and soon it looked just like the scene she had described. She was lost in his cock making love to it with her mouth and throat.

Then without prompting she took it out of her mouth and said, "oh, Joe! Please, please fuck me, Joe, fuck me with your big cock, Joe. I need real cock inside of me so bad, Joe. You friend Mitch's little dick is so tiny, I can't even feel in there. Fuck me, fuck me hard Joe, fuck your best friend's wife. I need to have a real cock in my cunt. Breed me, JOE!"

He was thoroughly excited by this whole scenario and really got into character; his cock also seemed to be into it, as it was ramrod hard in all its splendor. He threw her on the bed and opened her legs wide and pushed them down around her shoulders. I could see that the plug was still in her ass. He plunged his cock in hard and fast and began fucking her madly, within a few thrusts, she was pleading to be allowed to come.

"Joe, please may I come, Joe" she begged, staying in character. The whole thing seemed to amuse him so much that he easily relented.

"Go ahead, Lori, come, for me." He responded, calling her by name for the first time. She came explosively, for the nth time tonight. She was mewling, moaning and howling to a raucous orgasm.

As soon as she was through, he yanked his cock out of her pussy and gave her cunt a quick slap with his right hand, bringing her back to reality. "You naughty fucking whore, I said I wasn't going to fuck your cunt tonight and now with your spicy cucking story, you made me do it. But that's all your cunt gets." He turned to me and asked, mockingly, "did that help you see the truth of your whore wife, faggot." I nodded, sadly.

The weird thing was that it really had helped. I could have (and had) vividly imagined the scene, but seeing it demonstrated made more real, even more painful and humiliating, but also somehow easier to get over. I was also really aroused at watching him fuck my wife in front of me.

"That was super fun, whore! But let's get to our finale. Are you ready to get fucked up the ass, bitch?!"

"Yes, Sir, I want your cock in my ass. I'm not afraid of the pain anymore. I don't care; hurt my ass, Sir."

He, once again put her in the head down/ass up position on the chest, made her spread her asscheeks. He took the plug out her ass, picked up the dildo and fed it into her ass. He positioned his cock by her mouth and made her suck, as he slid the dildo in and out her ass. Quickly he was soon pounding her at both end his cock down her throat and the dildo in her ass. She shook her head suddenly; I knew she had to be close to coming again. She managed to get his attention. He slowed down to give her a chance to calm down. Then he pulled both out abruptly at once.

"Beg me to come with my cock up your ass, slut!" She did, profusely. "Okay, but you are going to have to earn it. Show me gratitude for making you come from your cunt. And showing your cucky what a fucking slut you are. Do you want to earn it, whore?"

"Yes please, make me your cum asswhore, I want to come with your cum in my ass! Do whatever you want with me, please, Sir."

"Slut, if you leave it up to me, I am just going to want abuse your titties again. Pick something else, whore."

"Would you swat my cunt with crop, Sir. Make it pay for what your cock did to it."

"Very good, whore! But you just made me think I do want to use the crop on your big fuckin' titties some more, after all. I know I have brutalized them a lot already--and I will still swat your cunt, like you want--but may I strike your abused titties once more for my pleasure, whore?"

"Oh yes, Sir, I want you to wreck my tits, it would be more than fair for the feeling of your cock in my cunt. Abuse my tits, please. My nipples long for you to hurt them again." He put the gag back and started the assault on her nipples, he struck them hard several times each and then twisted them between his thumb and index finger, pulling and yanking on them. He used his massive hard cock to beat her titties with, then he faux tit-fucked her, with her titties hanging down he ran his big cock in and out her cleavage.

He finished with a few savage swats all around her meaty tits, and then just mauled them again with his huge hands. He gave them a few gentle squeezes before turning to her nether regions. He brought the riding crop to her pussy for one swat, which quickly straightened Lori up. And said, "Alright, cunt, you know the drill. I am going to swat your cunt ten times, you are going to count it off, and thank me for each one and beg for another harder swat." He took the gag out.

"Yes, Sir, please swat my pussy with the crop, Sir." He put his left thumb in her mouth, then, Thwack! She screamed into his thumb. He took it out for her to respond according to protocol. She did, and got the rest of her cunt swats accordingly. Her pussy lips were now just a big swollen purple mess, much like her titties. She was finally done paying for her sins and was ready to receive the gift of his cock up her ass. I was so jealous of her, and yet waiting eagerly to see his big fucking cock being swallowed up by my wife's hungry little hole. I was eager for her to be hurt after learning of her infidelity.

He positioned her on the chest so that I was looking directly into her gaping asshole. She was kneeling on the chest, with her knees together. Her head and tits were flat on the chest, her back arched sharply, and hands pulling her ass cheeks wide apart. From where I was sitting, it was something like POV porn, where you are supposed to be the cock that fucks the beautiful girl. He reached once more into the ever-present reservoir of fluid in my wife's cunt. He coated his cock with it and dipped a finger or two into her asshole.

He then mounted her from behind and slowly, but insistently, pushed his humongous cock into her. It appeared as if the further in it went, the more Lori was unable to breath. By the time it was all the way in, she seemed about to blow up from holding her breath. He left it there, buried to the hilt in her ass to let her get used to it, if such a thing was possible. She seemed unable to contain the pain.

He slapped her ass, which seemed to remind her to breathe, but she was still in some kind of pain coma. He reached beneath her tits on the chest. He was looking for her nipples, she instinctively raised herself up to give him access. He tweaked them firmly, which released a scream that seem trapped inside of her. He instructed her to let go of her ass cheeks and put the gag back in. Which she did.

She wiggled her ass some, which signaled she was getting accustomed to the intruder. He pulled out very slowly and pushed back in slowly as well. This time, he did not go in all the way, but maybe about just over half way. He went in and out at that depth slowly at first and them a bit faster. When she started bucking her hips to meet his thrusts, he leaned in to remove the gag, and ask what she wanted.

"Please, Sir, fuck my ass hard, Sir." He pushed in a little further, but not too much more. She was doing everything she could to get more of his cock in her, but he would not let her. He made a fist around his cock about three quarters of the way in and kept it there as he pounded into her, up that point and no more. She was getting pounded by his cock and punched by the fist he was making around it. But she knew there was more and wanted it all.

"Fuck me harder and deeper, with your big fat cock, please Sir. Destroy my fucking ass with your massive cock, Sir!" She shouted.

This seemed to finally trigger him; he removed his hand and drove his cock until his giant balls were slapping against Lori's savaged pussy lips. She gasped loudly losing her breath again, "oooh, ooh, owwww, ooh, ummm, yeeees, fuck me, fuck my fucking ass! Please, Sir!

And then he fucked her as if he wanted to push his cock through her ass all the into her stomach. He was now pounding her for all he was worth with his huge muscular body behind him and she was impelling her ass back toward him with almost equal force.

And yet, she was still screaming, "fuck me harder with that big beautiful cock, Sir. Oh my God, it's so fucking deep in me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass harder, Sir!"

"Are you ready for my cum, whore?"

"Oh, fuck yes! please, please cum deep in my ass Sir, I want your cum up my ass please, Sir!"

"Come when I come, whore."

"Thank you, Sir!" He gave her a few more hard thrusts and then pushed all the way in and held it there. They were both obviously coming together spasming in unison their bodies acting as a unit. He must have left his sperm buried so deep in Lori's ass.

I was sorry no one thought to turn my plug back on so I could join in too. He finally exited my wife's asshole, turned toward me, took the gag out of my mouth and shoved his cock in. His cock smelled of both cum and ass. I eagerly devoured it, taking pleasure in cleaning my wife's and his excretions off my master's cock. I was just getting into worshiping his beautiful cock, when he yanked it out and said, "...and you're not a faggot?!" and laughed. I did see the humor, but I was too busy trying to it get back in my mouth to worry about it. He let me get a few more licks in before he took it away.

I was disappointed to lose his cock, but he untied me from the chair and positioned me so my mouth was just below Lori's asshole and directed me to clean her up. I began lapping wildly. I started lightly licking her swollen and bruised pussy lips. I thought some caressing licks might soothe her aching cunt, but she immediately started grinding hard into me, indicating she didn't want me to be gentle. Her pussy was gaping wide, but her ass was gaping wider. I moved from one to the other devouring whatever was expelled.

Just then I felt the hum of my plug come on; it was back to that marvelous setting and I was instantly ready and on the verge again.

"Ask first, Sissy!" He said, again reading my mind. I concentrated on Lori's more freshly fucked ass, and it began paying dividends, slowly the cum he had delivered deep in her ass began to trickle down onto my eager tongue and mouth. As soon as I got my first taste, I was on the hunt for more. I opened Lori's ass so that it would gape again and reached in deep with my tongue, her ass made a long farting noise right in my face, but there it was, gobs and gobs of his cum started leaking out. I feasted on it and as I did so, I realized I was there.

"Please, Sir may I come," I screeched, desperate to get the okay before it happened anyway.

"May I come too, please, Sir?" I heard my wife plead.

"Go ahead, sluts, come." And once again I came with a soft dicklet and in long waves. In the last moments I had realized a bit of pride in making my wife come with my mouth again.

We both collapse on the floor, exhausted, and he sent us back into the bath to "clean the slut up, and bring back a towel."

When we came back, he had Lori stand up with her legs far apart. The gap between legs revealing swollen pussy lips and her bald mound. I still couldn't get used to the look of her juicy pussy lips just naked to the world. She usually kept it neat down there, like a manicured lawn, but had never shaven. He maneuvered her around examining her beautiful battered body, silently scrutinizing what he had wrought there.

"There will be some modifications I want to make to this whore, before I am happy with my new property" he finally said. Like she was house he intended to "flip."

He had assembled some new items on the chest. There was a Sharpie, a couple of rubber stamps, and a small open box with what looked like silver rings. "You will both have a busy couple of days coming up. Tomorrow, I want you take the whore slut here." He handed me a business card. "BOB'S Bodymart" it read.

"I want to have my property marked as mine, so there is no dispute."

He dragged Lori by the neck and made her lay across the bed flat on her back with her legs spread, but her high heeled shoes on the floor. He picked up the Sharpie, and on my wife's stunning little pussy triangle, just above the tops of her naked lips in crude block letters, he wrote:

"This Cunt Property

of

J.J. Jenkins"

When he was done, he picked up one of the rubber stamps and moved up to her big battered tits, he stamped the left globe, just above the nipple and left of center. It was a very complicated calligraphic design that was difficult to make out at first glance, but it read, "J.J. Jenkins's Whore." He stamped the right one, with a similar design that just read "JJJ." This one was round and looked like a logo.

He waited for the ink to dry then turned her face down on the bed while kneeling on the floor. On the sides of her hefty butt cheeks, he stamped the logo. He had me come over to help. I knelt next to her and spread her butt cheeks. As I pulled her glorious globes apart, I could see that her asshole was still gaping.

He used the towel to dry her off, carefully ensuring that the area immediately around her butthole was as dry as possible. In the area where a "tramp stamp" might go, he wrote "JJ Jenkins's."

Then he made me open her ass cheeks further apart for him, and parallel with her open hole, wrote the letters, "WH" in bold about twice as thick as the letters above, and then "RE" on the other side of the hole. To emphasize the joke and his degradation of her body, he outlined the hole itself with the Sharpie.

He had me hold her ass open for a while to let the ink dry--God forbid his fine work should be spoiled. While I was holding her open, he thought of using a hair dryer and asked where he could find it. It was in the bath right on the counter. He came back with it and aimed it right her hole, while I continued to hold it open.

"Tomorrow, you will take my slut to the place, and get these exact tattoos without exception. You will not shower or wipe them off. If you let them smudge or run, that will be the tattoo, so be careful. The logos will not be tattooed, but branded in with a hot iron. They have my designs there. Do you understand, cucky?"

"Yes, Sir." Seeing my wife defaced like this and the thought that it would be permanent gave me pause, but thinking about what she admitted to doing to me, I can't deny there was a part of me that wanted her body degraded and enjoyed the he was turning her into a cheap whore. And in a truly obscene way I was aroused by her slutty, abused body even more.