From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were finally at the corsetier, who was another super attractive alt-woman. She was ridiculously attractive. She had big beautiful tits, which her bustier presented like a platter, but her waist was like 17 inches wide and seemed a bit freakish. I hoped that this wasn't what Mr. Jenkins had in mind for Lori, knowing that she would look like whatever he wanted.

Her name was Kait, and she was very friendly, and very professional. She measured Lori from just about every angle, and not just where the corset was meant to go. As she did so, she made notes, and consulted on the texted instructions Mr. Jenkins had given for what he wanted Lori to look like. After measuring Lori, Kait when into a back room and came out with about five different corsets, with what seemed to me like very slight differences. She displayed them on a large table, and pointed out the benefits and drawbacks of each. They would all, she asserted, as per Mr. Jenkins's instructions, allow adequate "access," some more than others. She demonstrated how far down and up on Lori's torso each corset would go, and the kind "access" it would provide.

"I have a bit of problem with one of his instructions," she said, "he wants it to look 'slutty.' All of my corsets are high quality and designed specifically to not look slutty. The color on this red one, might make it seem sluttier, and it gives the best access, but it does not tighten as nicely as the others, and it may be bit more uncomfortable. Which would you prefer?"

"The red one!" we said in stereo.

She said to Lori, "Your figure might be considered "perfect" for your body type. You bustline is 38 inches, breasts are a DD cup, your waist is 26 inches, which is just shy of "ideal, and your hips are 39. All of those are higher than the supposed ideal of 36-24-36, but you are tall about 5' 9" and have a voluptuous body type. You are perfect as you are, but I calculated from Mr. Jenkins's descriptions that he wants you to get down to about 20 inches in the waist.

"Losing a few pounds will help get there quicker, but this will help get you the rest of the way. I am going to tighten it up today so that your effective waist size is 24 1/2. That's a big jump, but he wants to see some results within weeks, that's not enough time to lose the weight.

"You will wear it most of the time, but you can take it off from time to time to pursue other activities. Basically, the longer you wear it the more it will contract your waist. I will show you how to tighten it, erm, um... sir? and you will need to just sinch it a little tighter each time."

"Okay, Lori said." She sinched it up showing me how to pull it tight and what order I should do it in. When it was done, I was blown away, her tits looked even more amazing than ever, with the corset pushing them from underneath and her thinner waist making her curves even more alluring. The bruises and cuts and welts on them next to rich red fabric made a striking contrast. I could definitely see what Mr. Jenkins was after.

I giggled at the thought that over this sexy garment with all its frills and pulls, she would be putting on sweat clothes.