From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are just couple more things. Hand me that box with the rings, sissy." I did, and he pulled one out; it turned out they were not quite rings. They were about an inch in diameter, but had a small gap about an eighth of inch, or so, with small balls on the ends, which could be tightened.

He held it up to me and said, "You now know she is a conniving little whore, who can't be trusted! I am going to place a chastity device on her pussy, and her lips will be pierced for it. These are temporary, tomorrow they will put in the real device, this is so they know where I want it. I will place six of these"

He had her go back to the familiar ass up position on the bed, and put the first one in. He manipulated her labia until he found the spot he wanted, then used small needle-nosed pliers to tighten ring in. Lori winced with almost every movement. When he first mentioned his intentions, she had audibly gasped.

I knew she was not a big fan tattoos, at all, and especially the kind of vulgar and tasteless things he had in mind for her. She had started softly sobbing to herself, but she was not about to deny Him. He could have made her beg for it, and she would have done so, her submission so complete; but he just went on. When he had them all placed, he gave each one a hard tug, until satisfied they would not move.

When he was done, he had the satisfied look of a job well done. He was pretty happy with himself. In fact, even after having watched him come several times and seen the look of delight as he was dishing out pain. Right now, was the first time he displayed what might be called true happiness. He gave my wife's new jewelry a shake, it sounded like Christmas, then gave the whole area a good smack with his huge open hand. My wife yelped, but then cooed and moaned. "Thank you, Sir, may please have another." He gave her one more and had her stand back up. He wasn't quite done with her.

"Just a few more things for you: I want you to shop for a new wardrobe for you and the sissy faggot. I don't care what you look like the rest of the time, but when I want to use you, I want you to look like the cheap whore you are. Get a few outfits, the sluttier the better. I want something different for the sissy. I want her to look like an innocent schoolgirl, sexy but modest, except for the underwear. Get frilly panties and bras thongs and boy shorts.

Also, at Bob's place, you are going to be fitted for a corset. You have a good figure with those big fucking tits and that fat ass, but I want you to have a waspish waist, it will take some time using tighter and tighter corsets, we may need to remove your lower ribs eventually, if this doesn't work, but it's important to me. Will you have that done for me, slut?"

"Y...e...s? Sir." She muttered, her voice quavering acutely now, her sobs more constant and more audible. It all seemed so extreme. Could she do it? I didn't know, but either way, her answer would not satisfy him, I knew that.

He put a hand on her neck and gave her the slightest of downward pressure, and she was instantly on her knees before him, face to face with his cock. I was thinking he would strike her and make her show more enthusiasm for his designs for her. But he used the carrot, not the stick (well also the stick, I guess). He gestured for her to open her mouth, which she did eagerly.

Then, ever so gently, he placed just the very tip of his flaccid, but still sizeable cock into her mouth, with the head still tucked into his delicious foreskin. She accepted it, and began suckling on it, just as she had said was only for sissies, like me. He let her enjoy it at her own pace, but when she began to try to get more in, he gently took it away.

He stroked her cheek gently with his massy fingers. "Slut, do you love my cock?"

"Yes, Sir I do, more than anything."

"Whore, these changes would please me. Beg me to make them, so that you can submit completely to my cock. It would please me to turn you into the cheap whore I know you are, slut!"

"Sir, I am so sorry, I forgot myself. Please, Sir, feel free to do what you will with my body, it is yours do as you wish, anyway. I want you to make me look like a cheap whore, if it pleases you Sir, I beg you to punish me, for my faithlessness."

"You seem to have a problem with that, whore." He said and looked at me and winked. He pulled her up by her nipples and that seemed to satisfy him as punishment because he wanted to go on. "Also, I am putting you on a strict diet. You are agreeably plump, but somehow that doesn't say "cheap whore" to me. So, you will need to lose a few, which will also help with the corseting.

For you, sissy, I am putting you on fattening diet. I want you develop some curves and I want to fatten up your ass. I'll give you some exercises to help with that and next week you will start hormone therapy for the big change. Once we lop off your balls, you will likely start to develop little tits, you'll never get to this," boorishly fondling Lori's tits, "but those nubby little baby sissy tits are fun too. You will have your nipples pierced, in the meantime and get studs put in. I won't tattoo you until we figure what you are going to be.

He turned, and gestured to present my ass, picked up the logo stamp, which I now knew meant branding, stamped me in about the same place as on Lori's ass. From now on, you will dress as a girl in my presence. Your whore wife will help you with that. This is the only way to get where you want to go, sissy. You want to be my faggot sissy slut, don't you?" he asked teasingly.

"Yes, Sir, more than anything, Sir. I will do anything you say, Sir. Thank you, Sir for your help in making my dream come true."

"One more thing, Bob is going to try to fuck our whore, here; it is your job to stop him. If he gets so much as a pinkie into my property, you will pay for it sissy. But treat him with respect, he's your better, and a dear friend. He will tell me if he does.

"Okay, that's about it for tonight, but... before I go, I want to give you some free advice: this happens a lot to subs, like you two. You meet, have things in common, which is true, but it won't ultimately work. You are both subs and can't give each other what you need.

"Of course, she's going to fuck big dick Joe--and it's not just about your little dicklet--though that definitely helps. Trust me, there are plenty of small dicked men out there, who are not dreaming of the cock of their wives' bull in their asses, right now.

"If I hadn't come along, there would have been another Joe with a big dick, that you should probably have known about, and the cycle would continue. You learned some terrible things about your wife, cucky, but you should have already known them. But, slut, you should have been honest with my sissy.

"You might have discovered this about yourselves earlier. Don't resent your wife for cheating on you; she couldn't help it; it's her nature. And I punished her for her deceit. Slut, don't punish your sissy husband for his biological lack. She can't help it. You can still share those things you have in common, and just trust in me to satisfy those subby desires.

"Oh, and once his swelling goes down, do the ice trick again and get that cage back on him, it doesn't matter that it's too small; it's going to the chopping block and I don't want her to get funny ideas in the meantime."

After he left, we tried to talk over what had just happened to us. We made a few starts, but the emotional toll and our exhaustion forced us to just go to bed. We fell asleep in our usual sides, and for all appearances everything seemed "normal." When we awoke, we were both extremely sore from the night before, but we had slept past our alarms and had to rush to "Bob's Bodymart," for our almost half-day appointment.

BOB's Mart was out in Queens. It was Saturday morning, so we took a cab out there, luckily because we were in no shape to be seen publicly. Bob's place looked like a hole in the wall, but when we got in, it was a veritable emporium of body arts. There was, of course, tattooing and piercing, but there was neck stretching, horns, tongue splitting, vampire teeth, corseting, branding and scarification. If it is a body mod, you can get it at Bob's (that was actually on the card).

There were several studio rooms reserved for various specialties. We started in one of the tattoo studios. "Hi, I'm Bob, how can I help you?" he asked. He was a large man, something like Mr. Jenkins, but nowhere near as handsome, or charismatic, and rather pudgy. He had a werewolf-like beard and a large round face.

"We have an appointment... Mr. Jenkins sent us." I managed to squeak out, already intimidated.

"Oh yes, of course. JJ told my about you two. You're his hot new slut? I can't wait to get you naked. Hehehe. Right this way." I sensed trouble ahead. We followed him into the studio room, it was very tight squeeze getting past him and I could feel his package on my side as I went by him. I knew that Lori, being wider must have felt it to. It was definitely big, I wondered how it would compare to His.

We got in the room and he made us undress immediately. We were told to wear loose clothing, and we both had on sweatpants and loose tees. I had on the third pair of panties borrowed from my wife--they were indeed the "granny panties," which I had learned to appreciate on my way here. The G-strings last night kept me in constant state of arousal because the string would remind me of the plug in my ass--I had the little one on, which I had to wear 24/7 except for obvious times.

The granny panties--hers were tight on me--gave me support back there, but were not constantly making me horny. Bob saw my panties and snickered; I was way past caring. "Yeah, Bob," I felt like saying, "I'm a sissy faggot; I got a plug up my ass right now that's driving me crazy, and brushing up against your cock just now gave my clitty a twinge, but I don't fucking care." He was looking me up and down noting my tiny cockcage and the plug base protruding from butt. He seemed fascinated with me.

"Normally, we give clients robes while they wait, but JJ specifically requested you remain completely naked for the whole process. Mrs. uhmm Cochran, get in the chair there, and cuck, there is a stool over there you can sit in while your, uhm, wife is inked." I could feel his eyes following me as I walked to the stool.

The chair she sat in looked like a combination of an old barber's chair and a Barcalounger, with the lower part split so that the legs could be spread to 180 degrees. As soon as Lori got into the chair, he opened the legs and lock it in a spread-eagle position. He surveyed my wife's body closely, smiling at what Mr. Jenkins had planned for her. He paid special focus to the triangle above her pussy. I swear I could see him salivate, like a wolf ogling a lamb.

"The technician will be with you in a moment. I'll get her and be right back." He said mechanically as he walked out.

He came back in with a young woman tattooed seemingly from head to toe, took a sort of bow and exited. She drew a rolling stool to where Lori lay anxiously. She tried to put her at ease. "Relax, honey. I'm Angel, I'll be doing most of your work. This won't hurt too much, uhm, except the branding, that's going to hurt, but we'll do that last." She put on gloves and gently began to soothe and caress the places where Lori was marked to be tattooed. Lori winced even at the tenderest touch.

Angel began to arrange her equipment according to the work she was to do. "You seem really nervous honey to you need little help?"

"What do you have in mind?" Lori asked.

"Here; she handed her a vape pen this is really killer weed, just inhale, it will help with the pain and to calm you."

"Oh, Okay, I guess." She glanced over at me; I shrugged. Lori had never smoked weed or done any other drugs--well... that I knew of. This seemed like a good time to start. She took a long drag from the vape pen.

"Easy there, we need you conscious." Angel laughed and handed me the vape pen, I had smoked weed in school, but not much since. I took a drag, then another one before I realized how strong it was.

As soon as Lori was calmed by the weed, Angel began her work. She started with the breasts and moved down the front following the contours of Mr. Jenkins's scrawl. There was a smudge, but Angel took pity and ignored it, not that it would make too much difference given the crude lettering.

She was on the second J of the pussy tattoo, when Bob crept back into the room. "How's everything going here?" he asked--playing the concerned empresario. I tried to get into high alert mode, but I had taken a few more hits off the vape pen and was not up to the task, not that I really could have ever stopped him even at full strength, if I had to, and my wife was nearly comatose, barely aware of needles piercing and filling her skin with black ink.

He leaned in over Angel's shoulder peering at my wife's vagina. He said to Angel, you've been at this a while, do you want a break?"

"I wouldn't say no to a bit of a stretch. I'll be back in about 20, she said to the room, smile and left puffing her vape pen. He sat on her stool and inspected Angel's work. He ran his fingers over my wife's big beautiful tits, and started to fondle her nipples.

I tried to say something like: "YO! That is Mr. Jordan J. Jenkins's property! You will pay dearly for your insolence, Sir!" but it came out more like "hey... dooon't, that's msther Jnkn's prhmssoperthey, sthhopp, thopp!" He looked over at me with mixture of glee and malice.

His rather large fingers were tracing the JJ on the mound of her cunt. He moved his left hand to her pussy lips and spread them open, the new rings jingled and he fanned them around with his fat fingers, then ran the fingers of his right hand down her labia, touching each ring. I was frozen. I couldn't stop him; I couldn't say anything. He had the same manner as Mr. Jenkins, I instantly felt submissive to him. My cock strained against my cage, and precum began to flow.

With her lips opened, he began to push his finger in. But, for the first time in a long time, my wife's pussy was dry. He cleared his throat obscenely and spat on her luscious, but battered lips. He rolled his index finger on his mess and began to push in again. This roused my wife, but only into a soft moan. I tried one last time to stop him, "but, Mr. Jenkins, Sir," was all I could get out.

"Oh, don't worry about him. Do you enjoy watching me finger-fuck your wife, cuck?"

I couldn't resist being honest, "yes, I do, Sir." It was like I had to respond like this to any dominant.

"I won't tell him if you don't." I was sure it was a trick; I would confess it, and get my punishment later, but would enjoy the show for now. I thought.

"I tell you what, all the work you are having done today is about $2,500. I'll do it on the house, if you don't tell my good friend JJ; I am going to fuck his slut."

"I don't think I can stop you, but I will have to tell Mr. Jenkins verything." I said, finally composing myself.

When he put his second finger in her cunt, she finally came out of her dream state, but must have assumed the intruding fingers belonged to Mr. Jenkins. "Oh my God, Sir, your fingers are so big, mmmmrmm!" She moaned drowsily.

"Well go ahead and tell him, then; but I'm going to fuck this hot bitch's cunt, while you watch cuck. And you're paying full price. Which... come to think of it... is more like three grand."

My wife's formerly dry pussy was now leaking like a sieve again. And he wasted no time getting up pulling out his rather big cock and shoving it in her hot juicy cunt. She was coming, moaning and convulsing, without permission, before his cock had gotten all the way inside her pussy.

As he ran his cock inside her, I could see the silver rings scraping against the sides of his fat cock. It gave me a special thrill. I knew I was going to have to pay for this, but my little clitty was bursting in its cage. I figured "in for penny, in for a pound."

I was already in deep trouble; it couldn't be too much worse. I used the trick I had learned last night to give myself a sissygasm. I focused mentally on the plug in my ass and made myself spasm around it, while I thought about what he was doing to my wife and how stimulating I found it. In no time at all I was on the verge of a prostate orgasm that had me breathing hard.

He was fucking full bore now. Lori had figured out at some point what was actually happening, but she seemed too far gone to do anything but enjoy the ride. Out of new habit I guess, she began to plead, "Please, Sir may I come, when you come."

"Yes, whore, I am almost there, come when I come."

"May I come too, sir?" I put in, not sure if this was protocol.

"He said, you were a real sissy faggot; sure, go ahead and come, you cuckold faggot." He came torrents inside my wife's sloppy cunt. As soon as I heard her moaning to orgasm, I let go and had another wave orgasm that lasted like a minute. I was lost in the pleasant afterglow of my sissygasm, when I felt him grab me by the throat and nearly throw me onto his cum-coated cock.

It was nice! Not as big or thick as Mr. Jenkins, but sizable. Unlike His cock, Bob's was curved. Mr. Jenkins's was dead-straight, like a missile. But just like His, he was uncut. I instinctively went to shove it in down my throat, but he just let me have the tip to clean off. His semen was not as sweet, but it was tasty. I had fun pulling the foreskin back and forth across the head, with my mouth and tongue, and lapped at his cock until it was completely clean.

He put it back in his pants, pushed my face into my wife's cunt and said, "get this bitch cleaned up before Angel gets back. I'll stall her," and he walked out. I licked up gobs of Bob's cum. "Don't swallow it," my wife called out, "I want to taste it. Come here." I move up to her and kissed her with a mouthful of Bob's cum. She licked my face and sent me back down for more. We made out a bit after we had swallowed all of Bob's cum. She looked at me and we both said in unison, "not as sweet... right?" we laughed at what cumsluts we had become.

Angel came back in, and I went back to my stool. If it was supposed to be a secret from Angel, I don't think it was ever going to work. She was about to get quite intimate with Lori's pussy, and even from my stool I could tell that pussy had just been fucked, and I was an unlikely candidate.

"Did he fuck her?!"

I was feeling like George Washington, I could not tell a lie: "for, yes he did indeed just now fuck her."

"Excuse me, I'll be right back." She pursed her lips and mouthed "Fucking Asshole!" and walked out like a woman on a mission.

From one of the nearby rooms, we could hear a battle royale going on. Equipment being thrown, voices raised. From time to time we could make what she was saying: "You're a fucking pig, that's why! You're a fucking pig! You said you wouldn't be doing this anymore. Just get the fuck out, now. I don't even fucking want to see you right now." We heard no response from him, but assumed he must have left.

She came back in and smiled insincerely, "I am very sorry, that was very unprofessional. I know she belongs to JJ, and you couldn't stop him, little, sissy. I am going to comp you the whole day. I am sorry, cuck, he's such a pig! I'm so tired of his bullshit."

"Thank you, Angel, that's very nice," my wife responded, her voice still thick from her orgasm.

"You're welcome. We'll get done here and I'll take you to the piercing room. It's Saturday morning and our piercer doesn't get in until later, so I will be doing your piercings too, but the corset girl will be here soon to fit you out. We went through the rest of the procedures including the branding, which also involved a bit of tattooing because Mr. Jenkins wanted a gold background.