From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 20

Story Info
A new video reveals even more things about Lori.
8.1k words
4.23
9.6k
3
0

Part 20 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20 The Past is a Bitch

It was a Saturday morning and neither of us had anywhere to be. I cleaned myself up, threw the bedclothes in the washer and remade the bed and found Daddy in the dining room guffawing over my stupid idea. He had a coffee in his hand, and Vera who happened to be staying with us just then was making breakfast.

He called to her to get me a coffee, but she was already coming with it. I sat next to him, and joined him in laughing at my silly plan. "So, what should we do today, Daddy?"

"I had a great idea for some at home fun today, Sissy. And, it will be a special treat for you." Hmm, that sounded menacing, but what could I do about it?

"What is it, Daddy?"

"We can have a viewing of your favorite tv show and mine... tam- ta-dam... The Return of Whorezilla."

"Oh, great! Thank you, Daddy." We were now comfortable enough with each other that I could use a sarcastic tone and earn only a stiff but playful swat on the ass, or a pinched nipple, which is what I got for that one.

"Could we just watch the whole thing and be done with it, Daddy?"

"First, you had better check that tone missy. You're wandering into dangerous territory. And, No, we can't. First, there's way too much of it, I have over forty hours of that bitch spilling her guts mostly about the shit she did to you, and sometimes the stuff she still wanted to do to you. I am saving those for when we're old and gray, honey."

"You know, I thought that bitch was gone forever; how does she still plague me? Can we at least do something fun before she humiliates me again, Daddy?"

"We settled on playing a video game, while smoking weed like we were teen aged boys. This was something we shared that helped cement our bond. He was much older than me, but despite his athletic build, he was a nerd at heart. I really enjoyed playing games with him. He was very competitive, but always principled and fair. When he won, he was gracious and humble when he lost. And while competing, he would laugh his hardiest most relaxed laugh.

After a wasted morning and a late leisurely lunch at a nearby bistro, we went back in the media room about to start the next episode of... I preferred to call it: The Cuckold Archives.

He seemed eager, which made me think he was up to something specific. From the beginning, he had used these confessions as fuel for conjuring up scenarios for my torture. He had mastered a way to make the drip, drip, drip remain painful for me. If I had just watched the whole forty, or whatever hours already, I figured, I could put all of it behind me. But he showed me just enough at time and far enough apart that it would reopen the wounds every time. This is what he got off on... and I guess I did too. I got off on him getting so much out my humiliation.

"Where should we start, Sissy? Is there something you want to know about that you haven't heard yet, or do you want to re-experience an old confession. Remember, she wasn't totally truthful in most of what she told you."

"Uhmm, I guess... I want to know about the time from when we were staying at Gerald's to when we met you?"

"Okay, Sissy, let me check my notes, these are not exactly linear, you know." He was poking at his digital tablet and looking through bits of footage to find the right spot. "Okay, Sissy, here's the first time with Gerald at the company outing."

He hit play, and... there was Lori again, looking already hot and bothered, her tits already exposed and her skirt pulled up, she had no panties and her hand was lackadaisically stroking her pussy. It was evidently mid-interview.

"So, what about after you left Houston, what was your first encounter after that."

"Well, actually, I had brief encounter in between. On the flight up from Houston--Mitchell hates flying; he's such a fuckin' wuss in every way--he had taken a sleeping pill and sat in the window seat so he could zonk out for the whole flight. I sat in the middle seat and next to me in the aisle seat sat a big beefy man. He was one of those Texas guys, that's like a caricature or self-parody of type.

"Soon as Mitchell was asleep, I started thinking about it. He was taking way more than his portion of space with his legs, and I put my hand down toward my own leg, which was being pressed by his. I made contact with his leg; he went to move it, but I squeezed it back. He looked at me, and I made signs with eyes toward the bathroom. He nodded understanding. I got up first and waited in the bath until he knocked.

"I let him in and sucked off his nice sized cock. I sat on the tiny toilet, while he fucked my face standing in front of me. I pulled down my panties and he reached down and stroked and poked my cunt with his fingers, until he came down my throat making me come too. I slipped back out and into my seat and Mitchell never even woke up until we were taxiing at Kennedy Airport. The big Texan gave me a deep tongue kiss and slipped me his business card, right before I woke Mitchell.

"I woke Mitchell up and gave him a big fat kiss. How could he not tell the taste of cock in my breath. I'm telling you he has to know and likes it."

"So, after that when was your next encounter?"

"It was a week after that, Mitchell's company had this shindig out on Long Island to welcome the new hires and transfers. Mitchell was the highest new person, so it was mostly about him, not at all about me. Knowing, I would be bored at this thing. Since the plane, sucking that Texan's cock, I had only had sex once, a miserable session with Mr. Micropenis, so I was extra horny. I have to say he does eat pussy really good, but it's always better when I have been recently well-fucked and there is another man's sperm in there.

"Anyway, I was super horny for cock. We were staying with his childhood friend Gerald, who I had been making eyes at from the moment he picked us up at the airport. I had a feeling he smelled the cock on my breath when we greeted each other with a hug and kiss. I talked Mitchell into getting Gerald a plus one to the party, which wasn't hard. I was sure there would be an opportunity to be alone with Gerald long enough to at least propose a hookup.

"It turned out much better than I'd hoped. Gerald was so hot for me; we could hardly wait for our chance to get away. We found a place down in the basement somewhere..."

"The rest of this is pretty much what she told you, Sissy. I am going to skip ahead a little bit I think it gets a bit more interesting." He said matter-of-factly.

"Well, after that there really was no limit to what Gerald and I would get up to. Mitchell was working full-time. I was still looking for a job, and Gerald had a deal with a nearby computer shop; he would pick up computers for repair take them home and bring them back to work on them. He had plenty of time in the day. We fucked like rabbits for a few days, but Gerald had a cruel streak and grudge against his childhood friend. He felt jealous and resentful that Mitchell had been so successful, while he hadn't.

"He had always thought of himself as better than Mitchell, and yet here he was: alone in a crappy apartment, eking out a living in a tenuous gig, while Mitchell was living his dream: great job, a hot wife, and buying a Manhattan apartment. He wanted to get back at his more successful friend and saw using and degrading me as his best chance. I didn't really have a problem with that as I long as I could get cock.

'So, you like to fuck a lot, don't you?'

'Yeah, I do.'

'And... you don't seem to care for our friend Mitchell too much?'

'No... I do care about him; he's just a lousy lay and his dick couldn't satisfy a baby hamster.' That might not be exactly what I said, but something like that.

'Well, I have a way to satisfy your overactive sex drive and stick it to Mitch at the same time.'

"I was down for that. I really do love Mitchell in my own way, and he has never been anything, but kind to me, but I resent him for my sexual frustrations, and being so oblivious, I figured it wouldn't hurt him, and he would never find out anyway.

"Gerald's plan was to meet up with the football players who taunted and bullied Mitchell in school and have a gangbang with me. Then he would bring them by the house to torture my cucked husband afterwards, reminiscing how he they had bullied him.

"I added a little spice to this plan and told him I would let all the guys to come in my pussy, then come home just when Mitchell got home, "fuck" him, then make him eat all their loads just before they showed up. It would be the most cum he would eat at one time. We set it up for our last day at Gerald's; it would be like a going away present."

Lori's beautiful smiling face beamed from the tv as she licked her lips preparing to tell her tale of betrayal and wild sexual exploits. Her cheeks flush with color and her eyes filled with lust, she smiled wickedly and lifted up her big perfect tits and played with her engorged nipples.

"I met the guys at a sleazy motel not far from Gerald's. When I got in the room, the guys were all watching porn on a crappy TV. There were five guys, including Gerald. A couple had their dicks already out and were masturbating. They were all super horned up and started hooting and hollering when walked in.

"The football players were all pretty big, two of them were giants, at least 6'4" and about as wide. Two of the four were black, which was unusual for me. I had only ever had one sexual experience with a black man, one of the frat boys in college. It wasn't any racial animus; our big Midwestern university was really self-segregating. There was little interaction between races. I had basically taken my one opportunity and was hoping for more now that I was in cosmopolitan New York City.

"I dressed super slutty with, tight little skirt that was split in the front and showed most of my inner thigh every time I took a step. I had a tight short jacket on, but underneath I just wore one of Mitchell's undershirts, with no bra, so my big fat tits were flopping around everywhere, once I had the Jacket off. I wore super high-heeled pumps and fishnet stocking that stopped at mid-thigh. I got a lot catcalls on my way to the motel.

"Gerald introduced me to the guys that would be fucking me. 'This is Andre,' he said as he pointed to one of the more massive guys. He was one of the two with his dick out; he moved his right hand from his cock to shake mine with mock politeness. He held my hand way too long, and then pushed three of his fingers into my mouth. I sucked on them, noting the faint of odor of cock on them.

'Oh, my fuckin' God, said Andre, this fucking whore! I can't wait to fuck her.'

'This is Marcus.' He was one of the two black guys; he took my hand and kissed it in an over-the-top way. He was not huge like the other footballers, but seem lithe and wiry.

'...and this Tom.' Tom was the other black guy and also huge he was probably a little bigger than Andre. He had been half-laying on the bed and raised himself up to his full height and towered over me. He reached for my hand, but then pulled me into a hug, which started out friendly maybe even familial, but turned into something else when he reached down grabbed my ass cheeks and lifted me up to his face and shoved his tongue down my throat.

"I was sucking on his huge tongue and almost swooning in his arms. His body against me felt like stone. He was so strong that my weight was like nothing to him. He was practically eating my face, while his hands squeezed and pulled my cheeks apart. I felt my pussy getting wet instantly."

When he put me down, I was breathless and horny. 'And, this is Wayne.' Wayne seemed to not fit in with the other guys. They all looked like they might still be on the high school football team; he looked less like a jock and more and intellectual. He wasn't huge like the other two, but he was substantial. But he wore glasses and dressed like a preppy nerd.

He was sitting on the bed and rose to meet me. 'Charmed to make your acquaintance, my dear,' he said and did a little curtsy. He reached out his hand and grasped mine with measured firmness. While holding my hand, he looked deep into my eyes, and said, 'would you mind if I asked a few questions before we get too far along?'

I wasn't sure where he was going with this, but said, 'sure, shoot.'

'So, Gerald tells us you're married to a man who doesn't satisfy you?'

'Yes, that's right. We've been married about four years, and he's never been able to make cum with his tiny dick.'

'Hmmm! And, you have sought to satisfy yourself outside of your marriage often.'

'I guess you could say that. I used to have regular guy in Houston, but we just moved back here, so I have been hanging out with Gerald a couple of weeks.' I felt like I was suddenly at job interview; did these guys want to fuck, or what. As I was thinking that, Andre came over to me, sat on the bed and pulled me onto his lap and started fondling and sucking on my titties.

'Don't mind Wayne, he's gonna give you the third degree, but we can have some fun, can't we?'

"Thank goodness, I thought. Andre had raised my shirt over my tits, but I took the opportunity to take off the jacket and the t-shirt and offer him my bare breasts.

'So, have you been gangbanged before?'

'Just once, back in college with some fratboys.' For some reason, something about Wayne's manner made me tell him everything truthfully even though I felt like it was none of his business. He was straightforward, but firm and confident, like he was expecting me to be open and truthful.

'Do you enjoy the lack of control of having multiple partners simultaneously?'

'Yes."

'Have you had experience with bondage or S and M?'

'NO!' After saying no, I did remember that thing Peter had done with the belt. I didn't know if that counted, so I corrected myself and explained it.

'Did you enjoy that?' Andre was going to town on my tits and I was moaning gasping while trying to answer these prying questions. 'Yes, I responded I did enjoy it.'

"Wayne nodded to Andre, who moved his hand up my skirt, pulled my thong out of the way, and fingered my very wet pussy lightly at first, but then with more fervor. I was breathing hard and moaning. Suddenly, I felt from behind a pair of hands choking me. Andre was now practically fist-fucking me with his huge hand and I couldn't breathe, but I was about to come too. I was quivering and grunting as I came the hands released my neck and I was left gasping for breath with my body shivering and squirming on Andre's lap.

'You really seemed to enjoy that, whore. Did anyone here say you could come, you fucking slut.' I didn't know where this was coming from or where it was leading. I felt instantly humiliated. I had sex with a lot of guys sometimes in slutty way and sometime with name calling, but this seemed a different level. I felt embarrassed, weak and vulnerable, but also really turned on.

'Andre is going to spank you for coming without permission. For the rest of our session, you will ask before you come, or you will be punished. Is that understood, whore?'

'Yes, it is." Andre moved me from sitting on his lap to laying on my torso on his lap. He removed my panties and skirt and left me wearing just the fishnets and high heels. He rubbed my ass tenderly at first, but then just kneaded them roughly. Every once in a while, he dipped a finger or two into my eager cunt. He then splayed his huge hand across my whole ass and gave me a tremendous swat that made me cry out.

"Wayne picked up my panties and shoved them in my mouth. 'For the noise; we don't want any unwanted guests at our party, do we slut?' I shook my head no. My ass was aflame with pain; Andre was soothing it with his hand. Wherever he touched, felt suddenly warmer. Once the pain eased, I could feel a warm pleasant blush on my ass, that felt good.

"Wayne was talking at me know and I was trying to concentrate. He said, 'Gerald has told us you are really freaked out by anal; we will respect that, but believe me, we are going to wreck that cunt today.' I nodded my head in agreement. Just then another smack from Andre's giant hand. Thankfully, I had the panties in my mouth or I would have screamed out loudly. This time it felt like for a while my whole ass just wasn't there anymore. The pain was literally numbing, tears flooded into my eyes.

"Again, Andre soothed the pain he had caused with gentle caresses, then he fingered my hole gently and comfortingly. I was soon moaning into my panties, as the burning pain on my ass dissipated. As soon as I was opening up to him and pushing my ass toward him to get more in, he pulled his fingers out, and then... smack! Again, I screamed into my panties and he went back to soothing my ass and pleasuring my cunt. I groaning and grunting into my thong.

"He suddenly pulled out, and Wayne waited for a minute, then asked, 'do you want another smack, whore?' Unbelievably, I found myself eagerly nodding my head for another smack. There was the pain and I was waiting for the next part, when he struck me again. It still hurt just as much, I was sure, but I was not screaming into my panties anymore, I just grunted and held myself tight waiting for the pain to subside. Andre again began to soothe and finger me.

"While his was fingering me and I was fading into it, Wayne looked right into my eyes, 'you like that, huh, whore?' He nodded to Andre and he stopped, pulling out his fat fingers with slurpy noise coming out of my cunt. 'How many smacks do you want to get him to start again. Nod your head once for each.' I nodded my head five times and Andre smacked my ass five times really hard. I was about to faint waiting for the fingers to return to my pussy. He fingered me more emphatically this time and also started playing with tits again.

"I was about to come again, but my mouth was gagged. I started nodding my head wildly, but Wayne who was looking right at me ignored me. I gave up and just came squirming and grunting and slithering all over Andre's lap.

"Wayne removed the panties from my mouth, then smacked me in the face fairly hard. 'I told you to ask permission before coming, slut!'

'But I...' he smacked my again, get on your knees right here, bitch!' I got on my knees and all five guys huddled around me. They were all naked now and I got a look at all their dicks for the first time. They were all above average size, but Tom, Andre, and Wayne were by far the biggest, with Wayne getting the edge even if he wasn't as physically large as the other. Marcus was probably the smallest, his was really fat, but short.

"I was sucking one cock then the next going around the guys; meanwhile I was jerking two off, and the two guys were feeling and groping me up, particularly my tits, which were getting a real workout. Andre was rock hard and fucking my face, I was wanting a little attention on cunt. I noticed his foot was between my legs. I took his big cock out of my mouth and gestured down at his foot. 'My puthyy!' I squeaked out. Before he shoved is cock back in my mouth, but he got the message. He lifted a foot to my pussy and pushed his big toe in there and was wiggling it around as I moaned and groaned on his cock.

"When they were all good and hard some of them lifted me up bodily and threw me on the bed. They positioned me on all fours on the bed and Marcus was the first to enter my pussy from behind. He just shoved himself inside without much warning or prep. He was fat, so it hurt a bit, though my pussy was so wet. Two guys got up on the bed in front of me and two to either side. I was sucking the ones in front of me first, then turned left and right to get the other two.

I was trying to distribute my mouth evenly, but I particularly liked Wayne's cock. It was probably the biggest, but that wasn't really it. It might have been his manner, but he also tasted delicious. All the others were leaking pre-cum the whole time, but Wayne's seem to pour out of him; it was like honey to me. I couldn't get enough of it. At one point, he had to pull me off his cock and move me to the next because I had gotten so lost in it.