From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was out like a light again before he knew anything. We borrowed a wheelchair to get him to the car and at our new building the doorman helped me with a chair to get him out at the other end. I put him in bed in our new place. And he slept through the weekend until Sunday night.

"When he woke up, I told him he had been knocked out by some kind of stomach flu. That he had been having explosive diarrhea for the last two days and then going back to sleep. I gave him some soup I ordered from the deli down the street; he seemed weak, but improving. Suddenly, he noticed we were in the new place. 'Yes, honey, Gerald helped me bring you here. We are all moved into our new life. How does your butthole feel, you have been pooping a lot it must hurt, huh?'

'Uhmm, yeah it kind of hurts, I guess. I think I have to go right now.' I had to walk him to bathroom, he was so weak. He ate the rest of his soup and went back to sleep. The next morning, he went to work. He was still a little wobbly, but not too much the worse for wear."

"That fucking whore, I hate her! How could she do that to me?" I was in tears, sobbing openly, and Daddy held me tenderly and caressed my cheek." I was so angry; I was angry at her; and I was angry at myself for being so gullible and blind to her offenses. And I had been so good to her. That's what really hurt. But another thing suddenly struck me, Daddy knew I had been fucked by all these guys while passed out, yet he made that whole big deal about being the first to take my ass.

I mentioned this and he just waved it off. He suggested he did that for me, so it would be special. Besides, it couldn't really count if I wasn't actually present to experience it. He had a point, but I still sobbed uncontrollably.

Daddy pushed my head down toward his cock. I was happy to suck on it to calm myself. He just rubbed my head and gently nudged me down on his beautiful cock. I had at least one thing for which to thank that awful bitch: I certainly would not have this wonderful cock and the wonderful man attached to it, if it wasn't for her. After a while, I just started making love to his cock with my mouth and throat until he came.

With the sweet taste of his come in my mouth I took a nap before going out to dinner with my man.