From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was still on all fours, Gerald slipped in under me and Marcus; he was pinching my nipples and squeezing my tits as he wiggled into position. From behind me, Marcus pushed my ass down to give Gerald access to my pussy. When he got in there, I could feel the difference. Gerald was reaching much deeper, stimulating way inside my vagina, but Marcus's fat cock had been ravaging my clit, which Gerald barely grazed. I didn't have to wait too long for that to return because very soon, Marcus was pushing himself back inside with Gerald already in there.

"At first, Mar Marcus's fat cock felt like it was going to split me in two, but he very slowly and persistently worked it in, until I was so full of cock, I was moaning again. Once in Marcus remained still, while Gerald worked himself in and out of me. It wasn't long before I started bucking trying to get Marcus to start fucking me too."

"Meanwhile, up in front, I was now alternating between two cocks at time. First Tom and Andre and then Wayne and Tom. I couldn't believe I was actually able to get those big cocks into me. I was in a kind cock trance, two cocks in me behind me and two upfront. I was about to come again, and again, I had no way making myself heard. I was moaning and shuddering and coming without permission again. I could just about hear Wayne tsktsking and taking note.

"We tried just about every permutation of this arrangement, with the guys all getting a turn in my cunt, both alone and in pairs. At one point, while Wayne was fucking me, he used his belt looped around my neck and like reigns, yanking back on it while ploughing into me, while two guys fucked my face; I came again from this. Later, Wayne arranged it so that three of the guys were fucking my pussy. It was Andre on the bottom, Tom in the middle and lither Marcus on top and I was sucking on Wayne and Gerald's cocks at the same time."

After all these pyrotechnics, the guys were ready to come. I insisted on my part of the plan. Wayne set me up on the floor facing up with my rear end against the bed and my legs straddling my head. Gerald took the first turn in my awkward position he slid his cock full-tilt into me and then just fucked for all he was worth. He came pretty quickly after that filling me with spurt after spurt of cum. Next was Andre, he had been jerking himself pretty intensely, so he just had enough time to shove his cock into me a few times and then made one last hard push and came deep inside.

After he came, Gerald leaned in with his flaccid cock; I had no idea what he was up to until I suddenly felt the piss landing on my face and opened my mouth for it. The next was Marcus, he shoved his stubby fat cock in and let it rest there a minute, meantime he reached down and grabbed my nipples and pulled harshly and then smacked my tits around some, for some reason that going me going and I buck my hips to get his cock moving inside me.

"'Please may I come,' I was finally able to get out.

'Go ahead and come, whore, but you still have some punishment coming to you for before.'

"As soon as I started trembling from my orgasm, Marcus, who was still savagely yanking on my nipples started to come too. He didn't finish in my cunt, but slipped out and let some spurt on my face and mouth. I licked it up and swallowed, thinking I would kiss Mitchell when I got back home. Tom was next, he was almost ready to come when he got in there and he barely got it all the way in before he was filling me with his spunk.

"Finally, it was Wayne's turn, but before he went in, he had the other three boys piss in my face and on my mound so it would drip down to my tits and face. When they were done, he got on the floor so that he could put his cock in my mouth one last time. He fucked my face until he was almost ready to come, then jumped up and shoved his big fat cock into my cunt again. He was coming and I was begging to come with him and he let me."

"As soon he was done, he took a tampon I had brought and shove it in my pussy to keep their cum safely in there for my cucky husband to enjoy. After they were all done, he had me kneel and ask for punishment for not asking permission to come."

"I begged them to punish me; Wayne looped his belt around my neck again, through the buckle, turning it into a noose. He lifted up and back on the remaining strap until it was taut around my neck the buckle digging into my windpipe. He held me back this way on my knees making my tits prominent in front of me. Each of the boys took a turn swatting my tits with their belts, while he held me on the verge of choking. The pain was intense and burning, I was also sure that Mitchell would probably notice my tits being red and marked from the swatting."

"Somewhere after the second guy had beat my tits, I was already thinking 'fuck it. I didn't really care if Mitchell found out. I was partly hoping he would. With that thought I was about to come again. I managed to ask permission even through almost choking, which made me feel oddly proud. They finished up and I didn't have a moment to spare. I wanted to get home to Gerald's apartment before Mitchell so I could set up for his surprise party.

"I got home just in time. The plan was to 'entertain' Mitchell for his usual five-minute twirl then make him eat all this fucking cum that was swishing around in my cunt. And then the boys that had just spent the afternoon fucking his wife, would show up to bully and taunt him, like he was back high school."

"Gerald and the boys were picking up beer and other supplies for our moving out party. My most important task was to clean myself up and make myself smell a little less like a locker room whore. I showered for as long as I could afford, taking in the warmth of the water on my bruised and batter body. I looked my tits and ass in the mirror it was going to be hard to hide what I had been up to."

"Luckily, Gerald's apartment was pretty much a hole. It was the 'garden apartment' in a brownstone, but the only thing garden about it was that it was half way in the ground. You could make out a garden from the small high back windows, but there was no access to it from the apartment. It was used by landlord, who lived above us. But this meant that our bedroom was lighted entirely be an ugly lamp with a bare forty-watt bulb. It was so bad, we had to get dressed in the bathroom to make sure our socks matched.

"When, Mitchell came home, I was waiting in our room naked under the covers. I had washed with lavender soap and then doused myself with perfume. I poured us two flutes of champaign to celebrate our move to our brand-new apartment."

"Mitchell, got home right on time as usual. You have to give him that he always comes on time. I could hear him going through the apartment looking for me. I called out to him from our room, 'in here, honey.'

'He came in the room and saw me in the bed under the covers, with the hallway light he could see me in the bed. I waved him in and told him to lock the door sexily, pointing to the champaign.

'Get in here, honey, I am so wet for you right now c'mon, Mitch.'

'But where is Gerald, he's picking stuff for the party later.'

'Party, what party?'

'He wanted to surprise you, I'm sorry, he's invited some of you friends from high school, to celebrate us moving to our own apartment. Isn't that nice?'

'I guess... but, what friends? Gerald is all of my friends from high school.'

'Well, I am sure I don't know, do you want to get in here and make love to me or what? We may not have time later when comes back for the party.' It had been a while and he needed no more convincing. He locked door throwing us into near pitch blackness. I lifted the covers once it was safe and he ripped off his clothes and jumped in the bed with me I reached over and handed him the champaign. We toasted: to us and our new life! Cheers!

'He gulped it down as I had hoped and made a move toward my pussy. I stopped him and kissed him deeply with my mouth still tasting like cock even to me. He didn't notice, the champaign might have helped. I pinched his little willy between my thumb and index finger and twisted and rubbed on it a little. Two things I can say about that poor excuse for a cock; it gets hard with just a stiff breeze; and although he comes in less than five minutes, it's ready to go again just as fast."

"Whenever I had a lot of cum from another guy or guys, I tried to parcel it out. I'd let him fuck me, then eat me out a few times, so he would think it his new cum each time. He's so tiny he couldn't really fuck it out of me. That was my plan this time. Soon as he was ready, I guided him into my pussy. He was really hard this time for some reason. I was wet and sore from before that I couldn't really tell when he was in there. I went mostly by his bucking hips, I knew he would be coming soon because he was slowing his pace trying to prevent it, but he never could."

"I knew he was coming because his body was spasming and his little pee pee was pushed in as far as it would go. As soon as he was done, I pushed his head down toward my pussy, but I lifted my knees and hips to lean my pussy back to keep as much of the sloshing cum from leaking out. I spread my legs and he began eating me out. He seemed hungry for cum today. He was going to get more than his fair share. When he finished, I gave him a rare treat, I let him kiss me, I would never let him do this if it was just his milky cum. That made him super excited, he loved sharing 'his' cum with me."

"I whispered in his ear, 'you want to go again, honey, I'm so wet and horny for you today.' He was just about set already; I took him in my fingers again and guided him back to my hole. It took just a little more work to get him to come again. I had him eat me out again angling my pussy to get little more cum out this time. We did it one more time, but this time I got on top and when he came the third time, I squatted on his face and pushed all the remaining cum onto his mouth."

"There's was way more than I had thought; I was sure he would notice and I would get caught, but just then I had a thought. I started faking a big fat orgasm and then I let a little piss out. This distracted him from all the cum oozing out of my cunt and actually excited him. 'Ooh oooh oooh, honey, you are making me come so hard. He finished eating me out without further notice.

When we were done, I let him go into the bathroom first to clean up, while I looked for my bathrobe to hide my sins of this afternoon. I picked out a very conservative outfit for the evening, a blouse buttoned up almost to my neck and long skirt, so I could hide my bruised tits and ass. I realized when I went back to the bath, I had better wear a choker around my neck because of the bruise from Wayne's belt. I had a leather one, very spiky that resembled a dog collar.

I got a call from Gerald. He said the guys couldn't get over how much fun they had with me and were already thinking of round two. This frightened and excited me. I wasn't sure how this might work. I told Mitchell that Gerald was coming back, but maybe he should go out for little while until we had set up the party and he could be 'surprised.' He was confused, but he still in a post-coital haze so he went along.

'I'll call you when their ready.' He waved and went on his way, I know not where.

"I called Gerald back and he finally came home with a couple of cases of beer and some wine, and the boys. Also, another guy I had not met and a girl, the guy was Arnold and the girl was Rose. Gerald explained that Rose had been Mitchell's 'girlfriend' in high school, and they all laughed including Rose. I had heard about Rose from Mitch, but he placed a lot less emphasis on the quotation marks.

'So, how did it go with operation sir-cums-a-lot?' Wayne asked.

'Off, without a hitch, I swear I can't figure him out, I poured a quart of cum out of my pussy into that boy's mouth and he still thinks his tiny dicklet must have produced it.'

'So, what's the plan for tonight, ya'll?' Marcus asked.

'Look, I said, Mitchell can't handle his drink for shit, especially if give him a little extra help. I slipped some Benadryl into his drink one time, and he was out like a light for the whole night.'

Wayne spoke up, 'don't you worry little slut, we've got you covered. He won't just be asleep, he might even be awake, but he won't remember shit after this.' And he whipped out two tablets. Just put these in his drink after he's a little tipsy then we can do whatever we want without him even knowing it or remembering. It'll all be just a bad dream.

"Holy fuck, she let them roofie me that night. I remember the beginning of that night. I thought I was lucky she wanted to fuck, which she rarely did and I do remember the cum, it was strange, but I assumed it was something she was doing. Fuck! what a fucking bitch! But, maybe she was right; how could I not notice all that cum?"

Daddy just looked at me, "I can't believe you are surprised. Pay attention, it gets worse."

"What, how could it get worse than this?"

"Shut up and watch and you'll find out." He had sinister smile as he said this he went back to his tablet and started the video again, putting his finger to his lips, sshhh.

"'Okay, should I call back him now. I asked,'" Lori was saying on the screen wearing practically nothing over her massive tits.

'Yeah, go ahead, let's start this party right!'

"I called Mitch, and he was back within ten minutes, we all went through the whole surprise charade, and he seemed more spooked than anything, when he looked around the room and saw who 'his friends' turned out to be he looked glum. I gave him a big kiss and a bottle of his favorite beer."

Arnold turned out to be more of a friend than the rest of the crew, he was in the AV club with Mitch and at least he wasn't a bully. The other guys started swapping stories of the horrible things they had done to him in school; the embarrassing wedgies, the pantsing in the auditorium; taking his clothes from his locker during gym. Him having to go around the school in a towel trying to find someone that would help. They were whooping it up after each tale 'apologizing' and lifting their drinks toward him causing him to drink more.

"After that Arnold took out a baggie of weed and rolled a big fat joint, Mitch took a big puff, Tom tried to warn him, 'hey, Dude, that's not that 90s weed man, take small tokes.' But Mitch was coughing and his eyes were like slits and glazed. I handed him the next beer having put the roofies in and waited until they dissolved. He was trying to soothe his throat and just chugged it. My first thought was, 'perfect.'"

"We were partying for a bit, just shooting the shit and waiting for Mitch to go out. Andre and Rose were making out in corner, and some of the other boys were rubbing themselves while watching them and looking at me with lust. Mitchell was saying something about Rose, while looking right her and Andre. Rose was straddling Andre in the chair while they were sucking face so hard it seem like they might suck each other in."

"But Mitchell was just mumbling nonsensically. We figured it was on. The guys ripped off my conservative top and skirt. I was very soon in some crazy triple penetration position and they did all kinds of things to me and to Rose. At one point, Rose decided she was going to take Mitchell's clothes off so he could 'fit in' better, with everyone else being naked. She looked at me while I had at least two cocks in me. I shrugged. I couldn't give a fuck; I was about to come for I don't know what number of times."

"He was kind of comatose, but not actually asleep. He stared forward and every once in a while, mumbled something incomprehensible. If you asked him something, he might nod and mumble, but he might just stare fixedly forward. When she managed to take off his pants and underpants, he was hard as a rocket. I swear, it looked twice as big as usual, which was still small. Rose put it in her mouth, as kind of joke; I was little disgusted by it and turned away to have a real cock stuffed down my throat."

"When I turned again in that direction, I saw that she had lifted his legs above his head and was pushing her fingers into his ass. He was moaning the whole time, seemingly more conscious than before. Rose was working more fingers in there before long. Arnold, who earlier wanted to fuck my ass, until I stopped him cold and later had the same with Rose, was looking over at them.

'Hey, Arnold? You wanted to fuck an ass tonight. You want to fuck my cuckold husband's ass, how about it?' I shouted to him tauntingly, but filled with lust. I wanted to see it. I wanted to see Arnold's big cock go up my faggot husband's ass."

"He considered it for less than a minute and then knelt down next to where Rose was fingering my passed-out husband and pointed this massive cock at his (I presume virgin) asshole. Rose, I think felt a bit guilty for what she started and began to spit and lick his ass to make it less painful for him. Arnold began to insist and eventually pushed her out of the way and mounted my husband like a stud. There was one long low grunt from him, and then his little pecker spurted a tiny load of clear semen onto his own stomach."

"It was one of those moments when everything suddenly goes quiet and everyone had stopped what they were doing to watch, and had all seen as my husband came on himself from having his hole invaded by a big fat cock. They laughed uproariously even Arnold as he began to fuck Mitch's hole with abandon. Because Mitch's body was offering no resistance, Arnold could push his cock as hard and as deep as he wanted; he made sure to take advantage. Within five minutes he was grunting and moaning as he emptied his balls into my husband's twat."

"When he pulled out, Rose fell onto his cock and sucked it dry and reached her tongue into Mitch's ass and licked some out of there too. I don't know what compelled me, I must have been so resentful of Mitchell, but as Arnold was pulling away, I shouted, 'Next?!'

"Not sure if someone else would have thought of it and it would have happened anyway, but immediately, Tom, who was last fucking my pussy, got up and walked over, whooping it up the whole time. He had Rose help him reposition Mitch so he was on his knees with his chest on the couch. Rose opened up his ass cheeks for him and licked his asshole again, then Tom jammed his cock in full length, with another long grunt from Mitch. Rose was now pumping Mitch's little dicklet, while Tom savaged his hole.

"Mitch's little peenie was hard again, remarkably. As soon as Rose noticed, she let it go, while Tom continued to pump in and out of him. Sure enough, before too long Mitchell's little peenie was spasming and spurting another teenie load of clear liquid. Again, everyone whooped, and soon Tom was the second man I had seen come inside my husband's ass.

'Next!' shouted Marcus from the corner. They all fucked him in the ass, and a couple fucked his throat, though he did bite one of them and got smacked really hard for it. And each time he got fucked, he came a little tinier load. Rose and I became preppers as they each waited to fuck him. I was getting a little jealous, but really I had been fucked so much myself I was happy to just do prep and clean up duty."

It was really late when they finally left. Gerald and I tried to clean Mitch up, but his ass was in really bad shape. There was blood, it was gaping so bad I could easily get a rag in there. The next morning was moving day, though we only had a couple of bags to move and the furniture should be set up at the new apartment. I suggested to Gerald that we had to keep him out for at least one day. We got two more doses of the roofie drug from Wayne, and waited until he was coming to and gave him water with two pills dissolved in it.