From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 25

Story Info
Michelle's long night continues, but he learns her lesson.
7.9k words
4.48
8.3k
5
0

Part 25 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25 A long night ends, a new day begins

It had to be at least two in the morning when I was wheeled into Daddy's bedroom. I had expected they would be done with their activities, and all I would be subjected to was them sleeping side-by-side in His bed, which was punishment enough to fill me with jealous rage.

I also thought, Joe would carefully roll me in, so as not disturb. But when he got to the door, it was exactly the opposite. He trundled me in, like those guys that gather the carts at the supermarket, again knocking into the door. He then turned on the overhead lighting, illumining the room like a county fair midway.

There they were sound asleep, but Joe wasn't going to let that continue. He placed me at the foot of the bed with congressman Cuck's cage on the right, then went over to wake Mr. Jenkins up.

"Urph, herm... what time is it? So, how did it go, Joe?" Mr. Jenkins said, waking grumpily.

"2:30, Sir. Just as you thought; she tried to go all night. I tried to stop her as you directed, but then let her take as long as she wanted."

"Thanks, Joe. You staying?"

"Nah, going home, but I'll be back tomorrow."

As usual, he had outmaneuvered me; I had been played, and all my earlier sense of pride began to fade. It turned out they had gone asleep almost since they left. Now, they would wake up refreshed, and I would be forced to witness my betrayal just as I wanted to avoid.

"Uhm... snookums... wakey wakey. Time to show my sissy what you can do." He purred at her.

I was so frustrated, and all I could do was groan into my cock gag and sob, as she woke up. Her fleshy body emerged from under the sheets, and then she was all over him. She peeled back the covers from him until his beautiful cock was exposed. He was only semi-erect, but as usual impressive, even so.

"Hey, cuckold, faggot, wake the fuck up and watch me fuck your whore wife." He shouted at the congressman. It was hard to believe he could be asleep, especially given his predicament in the cage.

Mr. Jenkins picked up something off the nightstand and hurled it at his cage. It was a small pewter paper weight that made a big commotion when it clanged into the cage. The congressman woke up suddenly almost yanking off his small penis, locked, like my clitty, to the bottom of his cage. He groaned from the pain and looked around confused for a second.

On the bed, she was sucking his cock. I had to give it to her there, the bitch could suck a cock. She was little like Angel in that regard where her giant mouth just molded itself to the cock and she swallowed it whole without a hesitation. Then I saw him do something I don't think I ever saw; he lifted up her legs toward him and ate her out.

She was slobbering over his cock, as he was eating her pussy. I was out my mind with jealousy, and I realized something in that instant. This wasn't about showing her a good time "to solve her commitment issue"; it was about us, about me and him. He was specifically trying to make me jealous. This whole thing was much more about teaching me a lesson than to fix her lack of obedience.

I also reckoned it would be more difficult to talk him into my plan to fix her situation. I realized too, that I needed to decipher the lesson accurately and demonstrate to him that I had learned it well. So as to have this woman out of his bed and safely back in DC, as soon as possible. But that was part of the lesson too. Marriage or no marriage, he was definitely in charge. I realized too that this was also a lesson for him.

He was navigating a new situation, and he had given me too much leeway since the engagement. This was a corrective for himself as much as for me. He was resetting the terms of relationship. Having erred on the side of liberalism, he was establishing a firmer grip. I unexpectedly felt thankful for that. I recognized that we had drifted toward a more traditional domestic relationship and that's not what I needed.

I was a possession that did not need to be consulted; he had to show me again that I was his in a way that he was not mine. Despite how comfortable I had become in our domestic arrangement since the proposal, I was not to think this would change our basic Dom/dominated relationship. Jealousy is pointless. He was going to give her whatever he felt like giving and take from me and her whatever he wanted.

I was to accept it, no questions asked. To let him take one last thing from me, his freedom, even in marriage. It was like a codicil or rider to the engagement and marriage contracts. I had to give my consent to this new arrangement, in a way he would recognize.

My uncomfortable position made it impossible to avoid experiencing the events unfolding before me. I could close my eyes, but she was really sloppy and loud, making provocative slurping, moaning and groaning noises. It would almost be worse without the visual context. Without other stimuli, I focused all of my attention intently on the scene.

I scanned the room with the limited range afforded me by the binding. I peripherally looked over at the cuck, who was literally salivating through his ball gag, and drooling through the cage around his small peenie, then back to the bed where she was still swallowing his cock, but now trying to get his balls in at the same time; the fucking show off!

But I couldn't think like that. I had to enjoy the fact the he was able to derive pleasure from her devotions and from the humiliation he was making me go through, as the pathetic sub that I am. That last thought, gave my heart and my already overwrought clitty a twinge.

I tried to watch the scene objectively, letting the humiliation just sit there around the edges. I thought about how George had called me a "faggot," and how that word had ceased to have the power it once had. To be enthralled by humiliation requires not giving completely into it. Accepting it fully stops the excitement.

When I still thought of myself as man, the term was humiliating, but now that I had accepted that I was no man, I could no longer derive the perverse pleasure of being debased by it. If you can't feel genuine humiliation, you can't be sexually stimulated by it. It was like making a joke about the current king of France; there's no there there.

I realized why the clips of my ex-wife retelling her betrayal were so effective, and why they wouldn't be going forward. I had never completely accepted what she was and what she had done to me, so it still hurt every time a new outrage was revealed. He was switching from that humiliation to this, and it worked, from the cucked husband to a sub sissy wife.

As I was lost in this train of thought, he had pulled her off himself and drug her by the hair, so her head was at the bottom of the bed nearest to me. He positioned her head lolling over the edge of the bed then placed himself at the entrance of her mouth. He turned his head around to face me, looked me right in the eye, for the first time since I was hand-trucked in, and conspiratorially said, "watch this, sissy!"

He pushed his cock firmly and steadily, but very slowly down her throat, as she gurgled and hummed, until his big balls were resting on the bridge of her nose. She just groaned with that big fat cock down her throat. I had fidgeting and just then discovered I could reach the handle of the plug in my ass and distractedly began manipulating it.

As soon as I touched the plug, I started moaning loudly through my gag. He turned to see what I was doing, surveyed the scene, and again looked me straight in the eyes.

I tried to convey that I understood the lesson and was eager for him to continue. I pushed my plug further in, and raised my hips deliberately, which stretched my clitty, giving me a jolt of pain, I knew he would enjoy reading in my eyes. I moaned into the gag as loudly as I could to show I understood.

"You like what you see, sissy?"

"Yes, Sir!" I tried to respond, but it just sounded like grunts and moans through the gag. Desperate to communicate my understanding, I nodded, yanking on my hair tied behind me.

"You like watching me fuck this slut's throat. Want to see me fuck her asshole too?"

He reached back, with his cock still firmly planted down her throat, and grazed my cheek gently. He stretched further back behind my neck. I realized what he wanted and leaned out to him causing terrible pain to my stretched-out nipples, making me grimace around the cockgag in my mouth. I groaned in pain, knowing how much that would please him. He fiddled with the strap until he had undone it.

He had pulled out of her mouth as he reached for me and when he had gotten a hold of the plug and pulled it out, he rushed his cock back down her throat making her gasp for the first time, since he began his assault.

He was back to pummeling her throat, when he said, "tell me, sissy. Do you want to watch me fuck this slut on my bed?"

"Yes, please, Sir. Fuck her, Daddy. I want you to enjoy her; take what you want from her. I understand, now. Thank you, for showing me, Sir! Thank you for everything, Daddy!"

"That's a good sissy! I'll give you a chance to show me. Here..."

He pulled out of her mouth and raised her off the bed leading her by the hair. He positioned her so that her big ass was about five inches from my face. Then he made her bend over and spread her ass cheeks for me. The jealousy almost overtook me again, as I spied his logo branded by her pussy lips. I pushed that thought away and welcomed my opportunity to show him.

"Reach for her pussy, Sissy whore! Hurt yourself to lick my whore's cunt." I craned my neck choking myself on the collar and pulling my own hair, but I could just graze it. I had to stretch my body up pulling mercilessly my locked clitty and tits to get my tongue in her pussy. He held her still by the waist so she couldn't back up toward me.

"Is that hurting your little clitty and titties, Sisssy?" He said almost cooing.

"Yeth, Ther!" I groaned in response with a mouth full of cunt.

"Speak up, slut!" He growled at me, and suddenly I felt a sharp piercing pain on my right buttock. He had an extra-long thin cane with which he had whipped my ass from his position in front of her face.

"Oooof, owww, ooh, it hurts so bad, Daddy." I spurted out moving out of her cavity.

"You want to show me something? What do you say, whore?" On the sting from the lash, I had bolted really hurting my clitty and almost ripping my nipples with the rings.

"Thank you, please...pleaheeheese," I was bawling from the pain and felt embarrassed to be falling apart when I was supposed to be showing off my new found level of submission. I finally settled myself down after a moment of adjustment. "Sir, I am so sorry. Thank you for the pain, Sir. Would you please strike me again?"

"Show me you want it, slut. That wasn't very convincing." He caressed my other butt cheek with the cane lightly."

"Please, Sir, strike me again, so I can show how much pain I am willing to endure for your pleasure. Please let me suffer for you, Sir. Let me show you, please."

"Okay, sissy." And he whipped my other cheek with the cane just as hard. Expectation muted my reaction this time, so I didn't yank as hard on my tits and clitty.

"Thank you, Sir, may have another, please."

"Get back to licking that cunt, whore." I reached up, hurting myself again and began to eat out her sloppy pussy. He struck me again, and I spasmed giving myself even more pain. Meanwhile, she began moaning and groaning and gyrating her hips causing me even more trouble.

He lifted her head with her huge hair and went back to assaulting her mouth with his cock. "Every stroke of my cock down her throat is a strike for you, Sissy. And the harder I fuck her, the harder I strike you. Beg me to face-fuck her hard."

"Fuck her throat, Sir, fuck it as hard as you want, please!" I steeled myself for what was coming."

Every time he pushed in, she would smash back against my face pushing my head further up, stretching my tits to their limit. Then he would swat me with cane and make me beg for the next one, telling him to fuck her hard. The pain was driving me crazy, so I reached down to the plug and started fucking my ass with it, to get my mind off it. I was groaning hard against her cunt as the multiple sensations of the cane, the constant tugging at my clit and nipples, and the pleasure of moving the plug around my ass started to mount.

She was moaning loudly too, like she was about to come from his cock down her throat and my attentions on her pussy. That made things considerably worse for me. Her fat ass was now really pushing back on my neck and up on my nipples. She suddenly let go of her butt cheeks, and I was trapped in her crevice as she shuddered in orgasm.

As she was coming, I could hear the cuckold from the cage, whimpering and moaning as he had managed to make himself come while watching his wife get face-fucked by a superior cock. The sudden mechanical whir betrayed the fact that Mr. Jenkins had turned on his buttplug to help him climax. He's always so thoughtful!

Daddy held himself down her throat as she went through it. Once she was done, he pulled her up by her hair and reset her for the next phase.

"Whore, did you enjoy that?" he said hoarsely into her ear. She nodded wildly up and down.

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir, for fucking my throat." She grunted, out of breath.

"How much, tell me." He chortled and used the cane on her plump ass. "You feel that?"

"Uuurgh, ooow! Yes, Sir. You're going to pay me for coming without permission just now. How many strikes would you say you owe me? Whatever you say, I will strike you and the sissy twice as many."

"F-f-five, Sir?" She squeaked, in a tremulous little girl voice, which was nothing like her typical speaking voice.

"Sissy, what do you think? Does that sound right? Was that a five-swat orgasm?"

"Sir, I thought it should be higher than that, at least ten? Sir."

"Okay, I will give her five and you twenty. Does that seem fair, sissy?"

"Yes, Sir! Thank you for the extra chance to please you with my suffering." I was eager to show him how submissive I was ready to be.

"Sissy, you must be uncomfortable with your titties clipped in like that. Would you like me to unclip them?"

"Oh, Sir, they are so painful. But only if it would please you to do it. I can take it, if you would prefer me to stay clipped in."

"I will unclip them, but I am going to flog your tits ten times, in exchange. Do you want that?"

"Oh yes, please, Sir! Strike them as much as you would like. Thank you, Sir."

He unclipped my nipples from the rings, and the blood rushed into them giving me a pain that was a lot like being shocked with electricity. My tits had already had quite the night and poor nipples were super tender. I was trying to straighten up into a nearly kneeling position, but the pain paralyzed me.

He fondled my breasts in a tender way until some feeling came back into them and the pain had abated some.

He went to work on the whore first. "I'm going to strike five times, slut on your fat tits. You're going to hold them up to give me a good target, and count it off. After each strike you will thank me and beg for another. Now, beg me to strike your tits, whore!"

"Sir, would you strike my titties, please." She gathered up her loose floppy tits and held them up to him.

"Slut! Are you sure you want it? Make me fucking believe you! Watch this... Sissy, beg me for an extra strike on your tits to show this cow how it's down."

"Oh God, thank you, Sir. Please, I would love you to strike my tits, Sir. I want it so bad, please." I had a fleeting thought about the Samuelsons, and not frightening them too much with my marked tits, but I wanted to show him I really got the lesson.

"Hear that slut?" He came over to me struck me hard with the cane leaving another harsh mark on my breasts.

"Hmmm! Ummm! Thank you, Sir. Would you like to strike me again? I wouldn't mind if you gave me all five of hers, if it would please you. If it would please, Sir, I'd like you to mark my tits, please. I think I need it, please, Sir."

"Yes, sissy that would please me. Ready?"

"Yes, Sir, please mark my tits as yours." He did five more times, as always, he had an eccentric way of counting, where five might have been seven. I thanked him profusely for battering my little titties again, and he turned back to her.

"Now, slut, where were we. Oh yes, you were about to properly beg for ten strikes on your fat tits, right?"

"Yes, Sir! I am desperate for you to strike my tits to thank you for the beautiful orgasm you gave me. Please strike me as much as ya'll want, Sir."

"That's better, remember to count it off." She held tits up again and he marked them with the cane her breasts pink and milky white, but as he went on a red pattern began to form across the mass of tits presented to him. When they got to ten, she begged for one more and ended up getting fourteen, total.

He was very proud of her, and I was a bit jealous because it seemed like she didn't have to try as hard. I had a talk with myself behind that thought, reminding myself I was not to think this way. Having my tits unclipped gave me better access to my plug, and I took solace stroking it in and out of my roughly abused asshole. I moaned a little as Daddy was finishing up with the slut.

He clearly noticed, but chose to ignore it. I hadn't come or anything, but he could have made a big thing out of it and didn't. He turned to me for my promised marking. He gave me the first ten with the flogger. That was a bit of a relief, that was at least a more distributed pain than the sharp and concentrated pain of the cane on my tender boobies.

He turned to the cane for the rest of the strikes. He did not do his usual designing but hit me in randoms patterns; he struck me more than ten, maybe fifteen, but seemed to want to go on. This made me so happy; astonishingly, I felt cared for. He was kind enough to give me just what I needed when I needed.

He scanned my body looking for a fresh area to strike. I was so beaten up already that there were slim pickings. He had me open my ass and struck me on the inside of my butt cheeks ten on each side. He thankfully left my plug in and even gave it a few tugs for a distraction.

When he was done, he let me sit back on my haunches in my cage and kissed me lightly on the forehead.

He turned to Mrs. Congressman Cuck, threw her onto the bed, splayed her legs wide and rammed his cock full tilt into her fat sloppy cunt. The whole thing seemed like one motion and she was left gasping for air, as he filled her pussy with his big fat cock. He was rock hard, I felt proud of that because I was sure it was my submissive suffering that had gotten him so hard.

He was fucking her now at full speed and I could see her pussy frothing up from a mixture of his precum and her wet cunt juices. I unconsciously licked my lips and pushed myself down on the plug, pushing it in further with the balls of my feet. I murmured quietly as he plowed her and she screamed and moaned in delight.

I was so turned on by watching his beautiful cock fucking her wet frothy vagina. I was looking forward to watching him fuck her ass. I know how much he enjoys anal sex. I was thinking there would be so much friction in her ass. I wanted to scream out "Daddy, fuck that bitch's ass!" But I contented myself with whispering it quietly to myself while a ground down on my plug.

She was begging to come (maybe there's hope for her after all), but he was denying her, but only slightly slowing down his battering. Not long after, he pulled out of her abruptly, jumped off the bed as if it was on fire, and approached my cage. I sprung up as soon as I saw him coming.

I was slobbering all over his cock, so incredibly contented. It was like all the tension and pain of that night suddenly dissipated when I had his marvelous cock back in my mouth even with her obvious taste on it. I cleaned him up and looked hungrily up at him.