From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Joe, fuck me too." His cock was pointing out like Pinocchio's nose. I spit on my hand and reached back behind me and grabbed it. I guided it to my hole to joins Daddy's, and there it was that marvelous feeling. I didn't even get Joe fully in when I began to come. I came right through my favorite pain, with those two marvelous cocks in my ass. When Joe, finally struck home and they were both filling another wave started from my prostate to my little clitty. I was making a mess on Daddy stomach.

Suddenly, I realized that I had been calling all the shots on the couch so far. I thought to myself how hard it must be for the Doms to always be in charge. I surrendered myself to their cocks and just let them have my hole. They took over and soon were fucking me furiously and came one after the other. I couldn't say who was first, but they flooded me with cum bringing me to another shuddering climax.

I was coming hard with an ass full of cock and cum, I looked over at Terry, who was similar situated; he caught my eye and winked at me, knowingly. I smiled back still shuddering from my wave of orgasms.

They held themselves inside me as they finished pumping me full of hot cum. I was in sissy heaven. When the time came Joe pulled out first and I climbed gingerly off Daddy's lap and got on my knees to suck off both their cocks clean.

Marvin was not far behind in coming into Terry's ass. I turned to watch between cleaning off their cocks. Once, he came Marvin spun Terry around and fed him his glistening cock straight of his ass, and Terry took it all with satisfied look on his face.

We went our separate ways to clean ourselves up, and got ourselves ready to go out to dinner, which Daddy had suggested. Before we left, Daddy took Marvin into his small office and made him sign a bunch of papers including an NDA. We went out for great meal and planned the next day's activities for when Mrs. and Congressman Cuck returned.