From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy?" I whispered to draw him closer, "fuck that bitch's ass hard, for me, Sir."

"You bet, Sissy," he whispered and went back to her.

He had moved so quickly that she was left flummoxed with her legs spread eagle and her pussy gaping wide. She was breathing hard and still moaning, when he got back to her. He lifted her legs again, this time way over her head. His cock plunged first into her super wet cunt, and then directly into her ass, which, I could see, unlike her pussy, was tight.

He went slow at first. I knew that feeling so well, when his cock was making its way through the anal ring, inching in delectably. The pain just starting to settle in as the penis makes space for itself inside you. The firm insistence of a hard cock at the entrance of one's hole, the promise of the fucking to follow.

I myself was not exactly there. I was fucking myself viciously with plug, so aroused watching him with her, I couldn't believe it. I was already so sore that it mostly just hurt, but even that was making me come. He was soon fucking her full on, and it looked scrumptious, his big cock plunging into her tight hole. Just then I thought to glance over at Rep. Cuck. He was fucking his ass with his plug, which was still on, and using his cage to jerk off his cock by yanking on it then pushing down.

There were two big puddles under him made by his caged peenie and his drooling on the gag. He was clearly excited by the goings on in the bed, as his wife screamed for the cock in her ass to split her in two.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck my fucking ass with that big fucking cock, Sir. Thank you, sir, thank you, Sir."

"What nasty fucking whore, you are, Betty. Tell your husband, what you are feeling right now."

"Uuff, fuck. Faggot! are you watching. Are you watching this big fat fucking cock ramming your wife's ass? You fucking cuckold faggot!"

"Grrrr, urrmph, ugggh" the cuckold gurgled.

"This fucking cock is tearing me apart, faggot. I bet you wish you was getting fucked by this beautiful cock. Uhmmmm ummm urgh. Sir, please may I come, that feels so fucking good in my fucking ass. It's such a big fucking cock, cuckold. You couldn't do this to me with that pencil dick of yours, you'r just like that tranny over there, you fucking fag. Oh fuck, oh fuck, I am going to come, Sir, please."

"Alright, slut, go ahead and come." She announced her coming loudly moaning and groaning like she was about to give birth. But thanks to her commotion I was able to have my own quiet orgasm while jamming on my plug and watching the scene.

He did not relent even through her orgasm; he was pounding her out long and deep. He did not have far to go.

"Do you want my cum in your ass, whore?"

"Oh yes, please come in nasty hole, Sir. I want to feel it." he was slamming into her at top speed, then he just stopped with his cock buried deep in her ass. Even though it was him coming she started convulsing her body as he pumped his cum into her.

He held himself inside her for a just a few moments with her legs still up over her head. When was done, he jumped off her again. Only this time he reached up grabbed her hair and brought her over to my cage ass first, bent her over and shove her gaping asshole in my mouth. I lapped happily looking desperately to taste him again. I found gobs of cum flowing out of her hole and lapped it up.

I was just getting to her hole, looking for more, when he dragged her over to her husband's cage. Pulled the plug off his mouth in a swift move and shoved his wife's ass in front of him. She automatically reached back and spread her cheeks for him, and he lapped at her hole.

"Wud'ya push it out, honey, please," he pleaded with her. And she started farting cum into his mouth as he lapped and swallowed, humming in contentment the whole time.

When he was done cleaning her up his plug was replaced and the two of them went into his private bath to clean themselves up. He came back with moist hand towel to clean me up. Seemed like I was still spending the night in the cage. Worse yey, when he finished cleaning me up, he put me back into original position and reclipped my nipple rings.

They canoodled on the bed for a while, and may have done more, but frankly I was so exhausted that I actually fell asleep soon after in my distressed position.

I woke up the next day, in pain all over still in the cramped cage. The room was empty even the cuck's cage was gone. I can't believe I slept through all the commotion getting him out of there would cause.

I had no other option than to just wait in my cage until my Master came to get me out. It was another half hour before he came in and sprung me from the cage. I needed a hot bath, some aspiring and a warm bed. But I didn't know what was going on, or how much time I had to talk to him about my plan.

He was very gentle with me and inspected all of my new welts and wounds. He carried me to the bath in my own room; I could barely stand up. The tub was drawn with warm soapy water. He slid me in gently; the warm water was great for the aches, but had an adverse effect on the open wounds and welts.

"Sorry, for all you suffered last night, sissy."

"Daddy, it's okay; I understand now. Can we talk...? I think I have plan to fix the problem so you won't have to go down there when you don't want anymore."

"Hmm, sure, the cuck and queen had to go back to DC, for some Congress emergency. They've gone to the airport, but are coming back tomorrow."

"Well, not to say anything against him, but I think one problem is Joe. I love Joe, but he's too lenient with her and, more importantly, with him. I think the congressman is in love with Joe and she's in love with you. She feels cheated having to make do with Joe."

"Hmm, that may be a fair assessment, sissy. What's your proposal?"

"What did you think of Marvin?"

"Marvin, which one was he, the black guy?"

"No, no, that's George. Marvin's the big red Viking."

"Okay, what about him?"

"I think he might be a better option than Joe, or maybe they can work together. He has great instinct and a huge cock. I think he can keep that slut in check, so you can use her only when you want and maintain her connections."

"Really? You want to bring him into the fold? Are you sure it's not because he has big cock, you slut?"

"Well, that's what she needs... that and a firmer hand. I think Marvin would give her that, with a little training from you."

"Would he be interested?"

"Oh, he's very interested. I asked him last night, if he could be available today. I didn't tell him what for exactly, or who they are. We can set up a session with him and see what you think. Does that sound okay."

"Good job, sissy. That might work. I'll give him a call; we can have him over, and I could go over a few things with him, before they get back."

I couldn't believe how easy it was to get him to agree. Marvin came right over, as soon as Daddy called him. He was eager to participate and ready to learn the ropes (ha ha). We had and early lunch delivered and sat around talking about our potential project.

After lunch, I relented to exhaustion and took to my bed for sleep. Meanwhile, Daddy and Marvin went into the playroom for instruction. I was in an exhaustion coma until early in the evening, when I was awakened by Joe, who looked a little pissed off at me.

"Get up, sissy!" he shouted at me while smacking my face none too gently.

"What? Huh..."

"Get up, it's time get cleaned up. C'mon, sissy." I roused myself from slumber.

"Okay, ok, I'm getting up... Joe, look I'm sorry. I was just trying to help the situation. No offence, Joe; you know I love you. You're my oldest friend, even with the whole Lori thing."

"That's okay, sissy. You're probably right, anyway. I don't have the instincts like your man."

"Oh, Joe, you're good at this, I love being dommed by you. Some nuts are just tougher to crack. She's hard even for Him. Plus, she's really in love with him, which makes her resent you, and see you as second-best."

"Thanks for that, sissy" he whispered then hugged me close."

"Ah, what a long strange trip we've had together, huh, Joe?"

"Yeah, you can say that again. Now, c'mon, you gotta get cleaned up inside and out, he said."

I was still a bit wobbly, so Joe helped me get up and get into the shower. I got my enema kit out and cleaned myself thoroughly, then showered, wincing at the hot water hitting my bruises and cuts. I ran my soapy hand across my battered and savaged breasts. I felt along the crisscrossing and cuts and welts. The soapy hot water gave my cuts a stinging pain. Like peroxide on a wound. So much for not scaring off the Samuelsons, I thought. I'll have to wear a high necked blouse.

I squeezed them and let the soap sting remembering everything that happened the night before. The tingling pain reminded of the exquisite pain that had caused the original injuries. This sent a spasm to my clitty, which I rubbed with a soapy hand. I hoped that I could be spared tonight after the torment of last night, but I knew it was not my decision. If it came to it, I knew I would suffer happily for him. I pushed a finger up my ass with that thought and wondered if I really did want to be spared.

Out of the shower, I examined my body in the full-length mirror going over the damage of the previous night's activities. My eyes and face were still quite puffy, I pushed up my breast to see and trace the lines marking them. They made me think of how much he enjoyed doing that to me and made me proud again to be able to provide him with that pleasure.

When I was done with bathing and bit of makeup, I was unsure how I should dress. I didn't exactly know what to expect, so I went with simple lingerie, a frilly camisole/panty combination, all white with some long thigh-high stockings and some red high-heeled hooker shoes. I felt so girly and sexy as I walked over to the playroom, where I found Daddy with Joe, Marvin and, surprisingly... Terrence.

I couldn't quite fathom the sequence of events that led to the scenario I found. Terrence was naked, with his hands tied over his head on the winch; his long thin cock encased in a stainless-steel cage, a ball gag in his mouth.

"Oh, you finally joined us, sissy," Daddy said, teasingly, but nonchalant, as I came in.

I surveyed the scene again more conspicuously and gave him querying look. "Hi Daddy," I reached out to him for a kiss hello.

"Well, we needed a volunteer, and Marvin's...uhm... partner agreed." He said this with mock emphasis, as if to say, you thought you knew Marvin, but you didn't know he and Terrence were a gay couple. This didn't seem to put him off my plan. In fact, I think he may have secretly preferred it. I was surprised but not really shocked by this development.

"Alright, Marvin, so the most important thing about striking your sub is control. You must do everything purposefully and you need to be able to gauge how much pain you will cause and be ready to adjust depending on circumstances. If you strike always the same without variety, it will become predictable to the sub... Sissy, you agree?"

"Yes. That's right there is also the buildup the waiting is often more effective than the actual striking. If you are too hurried between strikes, you lose the impact of each blow. You might also want to start light and shift up, but with variety. If you always hit at maximum, the sub will just get used to it, and there's no further place to go. Mr. Jenkins has fantastic control, but also the instinct to deploy it. You need to read what the sub needs, sometimes it is a lighter touch that sets up a more painful swat, sometimes it's a distraction.

"Like last night: the breath control and whipping gave me excruciating pain. But it started slow. If he had started at full power, it would have been unbearable, but by building up to it, I could take more of it. That kind of tolerance makes a painslut like me proud. Whereas, if it starts to harsh, and I can't bare it, it's unsatisfying because it feels like I have disappointed my Dom. I want to take it as hard as you can dish it out to get that feeling of pride and serving his needs."

"That's good, thank you, sissy! You want to take your sub to that space where the pain is tolerable at any volume, but you need to know when to pull back from the edge." He added while giving me a mischievous smile.

Marvin was taking this in, like a scholar. If he could have taken literal notes, he would have, but was clearly noting everything we said in his mind.

"Go ahead and give it a shot. Pretend we are not here." He encouraged Marvin.

He and Joe sat next to each other on the comfy couch in front of the Bellini. Daddy looked at me and pointed to the floor in front of them. I instantly raced to get on my knees in front of them where he had pointed. He lifted my chin towards him and placed his right index finger by my lips and let me suck it into my mouth.

I sucked on his finger sloppily, worshiping it and then two and then three. He pointed to Joe's crotch. I understood, I reached over to unzip him and pull out his cock. It was already close to hard when I got to it, and I leaned in and planted a big wet kiss on his cockhead. He reached behind my head and pushed it easily down my throat. I always loved this way his cock and my throat just fit perfectly together.

I hardly even choked with his decisively big cock balls deep in my throat. I was enjoying the feeling so much that I just left it in full length. Finally, Joe had to grab my hair and pull me back to get me to move. He was using my head to jerk his cock off, when I felt daddy pull my hand toward his end of the couch where he already had his massive cock out. I reached out and began give him a hand job.

Meanwhile, Marvin had moved in position to work on Terry. He had a selection of torture tools at his disposal. He laid them out on the Bellini; there was a small cat-o-nine, a cane, and the heart-shaped paddle. He was about to pick, when I could tell from the motion on my left that Mr. Jenkins was trying to instruct him with signs.

"Make the sub pick," he said in a harsh stage whisper, "the more control you cede to the sub, the more control you actually have. You're still going to strike him, what do you care what with?"

"Pick, faggot!" Marvin said, trying to sound stern, but only sounding weak and nervous.

"Explain clearly what is going to happen, don't just say 'pick!'"

"Oh, sure, sorry." He was really nervous; these things were basic; he had been better the previous night without trying so hard. I knew Daddy was intimidating to him. I looked up at Joe and gave him a sign. He let me go, and I instantly, had Daddy's cock way down my throat. His was never as comfortable as Joe's for me, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I was giving him the super pornstar blowjob swallowing him down, making myself choke, which I knew he loved and then going back for more.

I pulled him all the way out and then licked his shaft all the way down to his balls, and took them in my mouth and suckled them individually. I wanted to distract him from paying attention to every single thing Marvin did wrong. I soon found myself in a bit of predicament; as usual, I got lost in that cock and was having too much of a good time, I wanted to slow down and give Marvin a chance, but that cock tasted so good to me that I started thinking about making him come in my mouth.

As usual, it was Daddy himself who rescued me. He saw what I was doing and pulled me off him. But he got the message that he should cut Marvin some slack, anyway. I went back to Joe's cock and jerking him.

"Alright, Slut, I am going to give you five swats, I want you to beg me for them," Marvin was saying almost convincingly. I knew if he got over this nervousness in front of Daddy, he would be fine. I knew Daddy was trying to keep quiet, but I also knew that he would not be able to resist. I had to do something quick.

Without disturbing Joe's blowjob, I took off my frilly panties to just below my knees, raised myself on my legs and finally lowered my ass onto his cock until it was rubbing my prostate. He was shocked at my forwardness, but I could tell his cock was loving it in my tight ass.

I was again surprised and really happy to notice that despite what happened the night before, I was still tight for his cock, and as usual it felt wonderful to have his cock burning my hole with that delicious pain. This time I convinced myself that I was going to be able to resist the temptation to just go off on that cock until he was coming inside me. I was going to make this last. This wasn't about me; it was about giving poor Marvin a chance to prove himself. Oh, but it felt soooo fucking good.

I left it up there for as long as I could without moving, but the urge to get fucked by his cock was so powerful I could only resist for so long. When I started, I was so good; I moved slowly and deliberately up and down, just once, and then stayed down as long as I could. Again, once, then twice, each time I had to give myself a pep talk.

I reached back over toward Joe's cock, pleading with my face for him to slow me down with his cock down my throat. He moved within my reach; I looked up into his face. It was a stupid plan, but I thought, if Joe could stuff my mouth and hold me down, I could slow myself from jumping up and down on Daddy's cock, keeping him occupied longer.

Joe seemed to understand, at least at first. He pushed his cock down my throat and held it there, restricting my movement somewhat. I was trying to go one or two thrusts at a time with rest in between, but Daddy was soon bucking his hips into me and that made everything more difficult. Why couldn't he just fuck me slow and let Marvin do his thing?

"What was that, faggot?" Marvin was saying to Terry. He had removed the gag.

"Sir, thank you, Sir may have another, please."

"Tell them what a nasty faggot you are, Terry"

"I am nasty faggot, who loves getting fucked by big fat fucking cocks like yours, Sir."

"What will you do to get my cock in your ass, tonight, slut!?"

"Whatever you want, Sir."

"Beg me to strike you again, convince me."

"Please, Sir, I want to feel your lash, whip me Marvin, Sir, please." He was finally okay, maybe I could just relax and get properly fucked.

I felt like I had outmaneuvered Daddy, and that gave me a sense of pride and the sudden the courage to get off his cock and position myself for Joe to fuck my ass. I got on all fours on the couch sucking Daddy's cock with my ass up in air waiting for Joe to fill.

He was soon fucking me top speed, and I no longer cared about abandoning myself to the feeling. My asshole was so sore, from the previous night that the usual burning pain was mixed with reviving the pain of bruising caused by all those cocks going up there. Meanwhile, I was being spit-roasted by two big cocks and wondered if I could take them both in my hole. I wondered if multiple cocks in the ass was addictive? I giggled to myself, already knowing the answer.

Marvin went on to pass his audition with flying colors. He had Terry still tied to the winch, but lowered, so he was bent in half. "Beg, for my cock, you fucking faggot." He sneered at his partner.

"Oh, fuck me please, Sir. Give me that beautiful red bastard. I want it bad, please, please, Sir, strike me while you fuck my hole?"

"Yes! Whore!" He wailed inside of Terry while slapping at him with heart-shaped paddle. He struck him randomly, sometimes on his tits, other times on his back, or reached down and slapped his testicles and his caged cock.

Meanwhile, I was ready to get those two cocks into me. I was straddling Daddy facing him and pushed his cock back inside my ass. Then looked behind me for Joe. I gave him my most alluring look pulling him toward my ass.