Hot Wife Tryout

Story Info
Jack's mother goes on a date.
4.7k words
3.42
23.6k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
251 Followers

I have been working on a series called The Birth of a Size Queen, and I came up with the idea of expanding one of the characters, Jack's mother, Gail. The next few stories in this series will be under this title, and it will be almost entirely bi-sexual in content. These chapters are necessary to continue the plot I've got in mind for the main story.

I've never done a story from a female POV and I wanted to try that as well. I hope that you enjoy it.

Hot Wife Tryout

JACK'S POV

Peter Barnes was my mother's date for tonight. He was in fact my mother's date almost every Saturday night. For the last year or 18 months, my mother has been much more active in the dating scene. Mr. Barnes was not the kind of guy that I saw my mother going for. A bit nerdish is the friendliest thing that I can say about him. But, especially after the discussion that I just had with my mother about my being gay or bi, I wasn't going to judge her dates. My mother didn't always spend the night with a guy, but if she did, it was always Mr. Barnes.

I opened the door and invited him in. "Hello Mr. Barnes. My mother is not quite ready yet. Come in and have a seat."

Mr. Barnes sat on the couch. "That's ok, Jack. Are you ready to head off to school?" I was going away to college in the fall.

I sat in a chair and felt the thong (Teresa's thong) in the crack of my ass. How do girls put up with these things? "Right now, I'm excited and nervous. I've never been away from home for more than a week."

"From what I've heard, you make friends easily. I think that you'll do just fine."

It took my mother 15 minutes before she relieved me from my torture. I really don't see what she sees in this guy. When she entered the room, she looked as hot as I've ever seen her. She was wearing a flowing dress and if I guess correctly, she was no longer wearing a bra. The most stunning thing was that she was wearing were her wedding rings. I cannot remember the last time that I saw those on her.

Mr. Barnes stood up, and my mother walked up and hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting Peter. Can you forgive me?"

GAIL'S POV

I loved evenings with Peter. Most of the guys that I go out with were "alphas". Guys like Tom Clark, my date from last night. My god, the things that guy does to me. Peter is more gentle. I enjoyed the way he treats me like a princess.

I spoke some with Jack before we left. He told me this afternoon that he is gay, well maybe bi. I told him that I don't care. I love him and who he sleeps with is his business, as long as he is safe and healthy and happy. Jack told me that he would be home by midnight, in case I made it home before him. If things go well, I'll be home much later than that.

When we walked out the door, I asked Peter where we were headed tonight. He gave me the name of a Tapas Bar that we like. It was in the lobby of a big hotel downtown. "Thank you. I love that place."

As Peter opened the car door for me, he said, "My god. I think that you look sexier each time that I see you."

I gave him a quick kiss with a little tongue. "Thank you, Peter."

Peter drove us downtown. I tried to keep up conversation with him, but my mind kept drifting back to our first date. It was at the same hotel, although we were in the restaurant that night.

Peter and I started dating (about once a month) 3 years ago. Peter was new to town, and he is the brother to a friend of mine. She asked if I would take him out for a night on the town. I was happy to do so.

On our first date, Peter apologized to me. He told me he was gay, and he hadn't come out to his family. He said that I was a beautiful woman, and if he ever thought about going straight, I'd be the first one he'd call.

"You mean that you've never had sex with a woman?"

Peter looked at me. "I tried. But I was always so quick triggered, I never made it to penetration. After the second time it happened, I never tried again."

I was astounded. I knew that Peter had to be embarrassed when it happened, and to admit that to me. "Who have you told about this besides me?"

"My Dr., and I went to a counselor for a while, but other than them, you are the only one."

"But then, why me?" I glanced around to make sure no-one was listening in.

"Because, truthfully you are so beautiful, I would really like to try again. I'm just afraid to ask."

I saw our waitress and waved her over. "Could you make our dinner to go and bring the bill now?"

"Yes ma'am."

She turned and walked towards the kitchen. I said to Peter, "Go to the desk and get us a room. You've got my cell number. If I haven't joined you at the counter, text me the room number and I'll be up with the food in a bit."

Peter just stared at me. "Are you serious?"

I nodded, then said, "When was the last time you had a blowjob from a woman?"

"Never."

"Tonight is going to be your first then."

"But ..."

"But nothing. Go get us a room. We're doing this."

"Fuck. Where did my sister find you?" Peter got up and went out to the front desk.

The waitress returned with the check, and I gave her my credit card. This is going to put a dent in my budget for this month, but this situation has got me horny as fuck. I have never had an opportunity to try and fuck a guy straight.

It didn't work, but it wasn't for the lack of trying. Peter wasn't kidding about his quick trigger. I got him hard 4 different times. On the fourth try, he actually penetrated for the first few inches before blasting off. The thing is, Peter has a nice dick. 7 inches and some decent thickness. Just that quick trigger.

When I got into the room, I set the food down and walked up to Peter. I placed his hands on my breasts. He came. What can I say. They're real, and they're magnificent.

"I'm sorry. I should have let you take your pants off first. Take the rest of your clothes off. I'll set these out for laundry service. We'll have to spend the night." I sent a text to Jack apologizing to him and that I would not be home until sometime in the morning. If I'm not home, he'll be more comfortable jacking off to porn.

Jack replied with a thumbs up emoji.

When Peter took his shorts off, I could only shake my head. "Sweetheart, you should not deny the female population that body and that cock." It was only a little white lie. He really did have a trim body, shaved smooth. Even after blowing his load, his dick was 3 or 4 inches, and I could tell it was going to be thicker than average.

I called down to the desk and asked for someone to come up for laundry. I removed my dress, but left the bra and panties on.

I had Peter walk towards me, and I got down on my knees took his cock into my mouth. If nothing else, I could claim that I gave him his first blowjob from a female. When I took it out, I looked up at him and said, "I'll bet that I can get you hard again before they come up to get the laundry."

I won that bet. I had to remain partially clothed until they got the laundry. I thought maybe if I could just pull my panties aside, and sit on his cock. I'll prove to him that he can last at least until they came knocking on our door. I was wrong about that one. As I was lowering myself onto him, he came over my hand and my leg. Then came the knock on the door.

Peter said, "Sorry about that. I'll handle this." Peter got up and grabbed the laundry. He opened the door a crack and handed the laundry out. He said, "Ask them to keep it at the desk and I'll call for it in the morning."

All I heard was "Yes sir." It was a young, male voice. "Hold on." I ran to the door and spoke through the crack. I wasn't sure if he could see anything or not and I didn't care. I knew that kid had to be at least 18. "Could you ask them to send up a bottle of their least expensive champagne?"

"Yes ma'am. I'll return with it myself in 10 minutes, or less."

"Thank you."

I closed the door. I looked at Peter. He said, "Were you flashing him? What if he's not 18?"

I used to work part-time at this hotel. I explained to Peter that they don't send ANYONE up to the rooms that is not at least 18, preferably 21.

"So you were flashing him. I like it." Peter grabbed me and kissed my breasts. I removed the bra as quickly as I could so that he could work on the nipples. Future dates with Peter may need to be braless and pantyless. He started working on the nipples. Every once in a while, I would lift his face from my breast and kiss him. Then I would reach down and see if there was any progress below. Progress, yes, but not there yet. For a guy that had a tough time keeping it up, he wasn't having difficulties getting it up.

"Have you ever eaten a pussy?"

Peter looked at me. "Both times after I came, I offered to get them off with my mouth. I think one of them had an orgasm, or she was faking it."

"I don't fake. I'm going to teach you how to help any girl out. Do you enjoy sucking dicks?"

Peter said that he did.

"Just think of my clit as a little dick, except you can't attack it like a dick. You have to be more gentle. When I want you to go harder, I will let you know."

We were still standing in front of the door when someone knocked. I looked through the peephole and saw a young man with a cart. The champagne was in a bucket of ice. I opened the door, standing behind it while peeking around the corner, and invited the young man in. He rolled the cart in, and I closed the door. To get to the bedroom portion, he had to roll in about 15 feet. When he turned, he saw me with just my panties on. My nipples were standing at their full half-inch length because Peter had been sucking on them.

"Peter, honey. Do you have a 20 for the young man?"

Peter picked up on it right away. "Yes dear." He rushed to his wallet on one of the nightstands, which was around the corner from where I was standing. As he went past, the young man stepped aside and watched him. I saw him look down at Peter's once again hard 7 inches.

When he stepped aside, he turned, and I saw that he had a nice tent in his pants. This kid was packing. He looked at me and I thought I saw fear in his eyes. I just smiled.

Peter walked back into view and handed him the 20. Peter said, "Thank you, young man. That was great service."

As the young man walked back towards the door, I saw his eyes shifting from my tits to my face. I opened the door, standing behind him, and blew him a kiss. I hope that I made his night.

When I returned to the bedroom portion, Peter was laying on the bed with a streak of cum across his chest. I put my hands on my hips and said, "Ok. What caused this?"

Peter sat up. "I'm sorry. I saw the bulge in his pants and I pictured him fucking you like I would like to. I so want to see you cumming on a big, hard cock."

"Pour us a glass of champagne. I'm going to clean up my leg and be right back."

When I returned, Peter was holding out a flute of champagne to me. I took the champagne, and told Peter to sit down on the bed. I took a good drink, and knelt down in front of Peter. I took his cock in my mouth. Three times in less than an hour. I guess I couldn't expect more from him.

I had taken my panties off when I was cleaning my leg. "Take a drink of that wine, then get down here and lick my pussy. I'm going to tell you what I want to try."

I was back down in the bar. I was in luck, there were a couple of nice looking men in the bar. I saw the young man from our room hauling ice for the bar. He stopped when he saw me.

I really wanted to bring him back up to the room, but I knew that if he got caught, he would be out of a job. I sat a stool away from a gentleman at the bar. The bartender came over and I ordered a glass of chardonnay. The guy next to me asked if I was meeting someone at the bar.

"No. My husband is upstairs sloppy drunk."

The guy shook his head. "He's got to be crazy."

"He is. Do you know what he had the nerve to suggest to me?"

"Whatever it was, it seems to have you pissed off. Again, he's got to be crazy."

I moved to the stool next to him. The bartender brought my credit card back with the bill. I signed it and gave him a nice tip. He walked away.

"He actually had the nerve to suggest that I find a guy to fuck in front of him."

The guy stopped with his drink halfway to his mouth. "Are you a prostitute?"

"No. I'm just a lonely wife with a husband that can't get it up anymore."

"Right now?"

"Well. You can finish your drink. There is one caveat."

"What?"

"My husband has a pretty big dick. I couldn't settle for anything less."

"Well, I don't think you'll have to worry about that."

I slipped him my keycard. I signaled the bartender. "I'm in room 717. Can I just take this up there?"

The bartender glanced at the kid from room service, who nodded his head. Then he said, "Yes ma'am. Just leave it in the room in the morning."

"Thank you." I got up, and in a voice loud enough for the bartender to hear, I thanked the gentleman sitting next to me. "You've been a perfect gentleman." I walked out of the bar with my glass of wine.

The guy closed out his bill. "Thank you, Mr. Stephens. How long are you in town this time?"

"I'm here until Tuesday this time. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your evening."

He picked up the key card and headed for the elevators. He knocked on the door, then used the keycard to enter. I greeted him in the nude with a glass of champagne. "Would you like some champagne?"

He took the glass and took a sip. He stepped forward and put his arm around my waist and drew me in. "How do you want to do this? Do you want me to humiliate him?" He nodded at Peter sitting on a chair in the corner. I didn't have anything to tie his hands down, so he was instructed that he was not allowed to touch his cock.

"No. I think it best if you try to ignore him."

"Is he going to join us?"

"No. He's going to sit there like a good cuck. I'll tell him to clean your cock for you afterwards if you like."

"What is your name?"

"Gail."

"It's nice to meet you Gail. My name is Walter, or you can call me Walt. Why don't you get on your knees and show your husband what is going to be fucking you tonight."

Walt set his glass down and took off his coat, tie and shirt. I looked up at him as I was lowering his pants. It looked like he was just starting to lose his firmness, getting close to his dad bod. One thing that wasn't losing any firmness was the tube in the boxers in front of me.

I looked over my shoulder at Peter. "Last chance honey. You sure this is what you want?"

Peter nodded with his eyes wide open.

I lowered Walt's shorts. If he was bigger than Peter, it wasn't by much, but it was solid, and best of all, he didn't blow his load yet. I looked at Peter again. "Will this do, honey?"

Peter nodded again. His 7 inches was sticking straight up.

Walt saw Peter's hard-on. He wasn't sure what kind of game was on, but there was one going. All he knew is that the lady kneeling in front of him was one of the hottest women he has been with in a long time.

I had Walt back to the bed and sit down so that I could sit him down and remove the rest of his clothes. Once he and I were both nude. I pushed him back on the bed and starting sucking on his cock. I looked over at Peter. "Is this what you wanted to see, honey? Your faithful wife sucking a big, fat cock?"

Peter squeaked out a yes.

I worked on that cock for five minutes. I looked over at Peter, and he was still hard. It didn't look like he had cum since sitting down.

I got up and went to straddle Walt's cock. I had it held up straight with my pussy hovering over it. "Is this what you want, honey? You want to see Walt shove his 7 inches in me?"

Walt said, "Eight."

I looked at him and chuckled. Guys could be so vain about their cock size. I smiled and to Walt I said, "Eight it is."

I looked back over at Peter. "Do you want to see Walter shove his 8 inches into me?"

I could see it in Peter's eyes. In a clear voice, he said, "Yes. Please fuck my wife."

I lowered myself down onto Walt's "8 inches" slowly. I was so wet; I wasn't worried about any lubrication. I looked at Peter the whole time. When I settled all the way down, I said, "Oh. I missed this so much, honey. The feel of a nice fat cock filling me up." I started to raise and lower myself. "It's been so long, honey. I think that I'm already ready ... to ... cum." The last word came out weakly as I dropped down on Walt's chest. I wasn't lying to Peter. I was having my first orgasm of the night. I gave Walt a kiss. "Time for you to take over. Show my husband how a real man fucks his wife."

Walt flipped me on my back. After a few minutes of steady hard thrusts, I came again. Then Walt had me get in the doggy position and entered me from behind. I could tell that he was getting close, and he picked me up so that he was driving up into me. He was mauling my tits, then he started caressing them, tweaking the nipples. I came for a third time, and Walt was cumming also.

I looked over at Peter. I could see he was struggling. I got off of Walt's cock and laid down. "Come here, honey. You're going to eat me out, and then you're going to reclaim your wife."

Peter was up and out of the chair. He did a good job of eating my cunt. I think the cum leaking out was an incentive for him. After a few minutes, he got up to insert his still hard cock into me. He got his dick half way into me before he came. We were making progress.

Walt was looking at us, still kneeling on the bed. I looked at Walt. "Would you like cucky to clean your cock?"

"Sure. Why not?"

Peter crawled over and took Walt's cock in his mouth. It took only a few moments and Walt's cock was sparkling clean.

Walt laid down next to me. "You two aren't even married, are you."

I laughed. Peter had gotten between my legs to gather up any cum that he hadn't gotten previously. I grabbed Peter's head. "Jigs up, honey. Why don't you get up here too?"

Peter crawled up and laid down on my other side. I kissed him. "Do you mind if I tell him?"

Peter nodded. I looked at Walt, "Why don't you get dressed, and while Peter and I eat our cold dinner, we can tell you a story.

Walt noticed the take home containers on the counter. He took a swig of the champagne. He looked at us on the bed. "Tell you what, I have a suite on the next floor up. There is a little more room to talk up there." Then Walt picked up the phone. "This is Mr. Stephens from room 810. Could you have an appetizer tray and a bottle of (looking at Peter and me), champagne or chardonnay?"

I told Walt that it would have to be here, because Peter had no clothes. Then, I looked at Peter and asked chardonnay? He nodded.

"And a bottle of chardonnay and 3 glasses. Thank you. Charge it to my room, but please bring it up to 717."

Walt, Peter and I met several times over the next 15 months, before Walt's company closed out the contract he had in town. He eventually got more comfortable with Peter sucking his cock before and after fucking me. We got lucky on our first random hookup.

Peter and I didn't always do random. We found a few regulars to play with over the following 3 years. I even tried to introduce Tom Clark into the mix once. Tom even fucked Peter in front of me, which was one of the hottest things that I ever have seen. Peter even came while being fucked without anyone touching his cock. But then, it was never a problem of Peter cumming, it was that he still had that hair trigger. I didn't care for the way that Tom treated Peter in spite of the fact that I told him before, and during our encounter, that he had to treat Peter with respect. If Tom wasn't such a good fuck, I wouldn't have seen him again after that evening. Instead, I never saw him with Peter again.

Peter wasn't celibate between our dates. He would occasionally meet with a male friend (or two, he admitted to me). A few times, we got together with one of his "gay" friends.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
251 Followers
12