All Comments on 'From Cuddling to Cumming'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for this. 🥹

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 2 years ago

I also have to add... I don't think an audio has made me smile so often. Your laugh is incredibly warming... jus' sayin'... ☺️🫣

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

Soaking, drenched, dripping are just a few words to describe how I was after this one but thank you for taking your time with this one. The wait was certainly worth it, so very different to some of your other audios but just as hot, maybe even more so to hear this side to you. Your voice never fails to thrill x H x

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

Nicest snuggle in my memory! I know I couldn’t have kept still all that time through your ministrations! I needed that! Thank you 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello again, you wonderful man. Thank you for this very special audio, which has left me feeling very emotional, in all the best, caring, warm and happy ways; but also just a little teary. Tensions within me have been released, and I feel lighter.

I arrived at this recording after a long, exhausting week at work, physically and emotionally, with more to come next week. Not in a great place.

You have created something that dissolved the harshness of my daily reality and let me melt into your voice. You are so good to us, building a library of sexy, and on this occasion kind, recordings for every mood and need.

You have, of course, spent the last several weeks telling us all how gorgeous, sexy and amazing we are. I am not quite sure I would protest your compliments as firmly as you imagine; I am starting to believe what you tell me, because you tell me so often.

I very much enjoyed the detailed description of being gathered up in your arms and resting against you, which was delivered in such soft, caring tones. Although you were in control, everything felt designed for my comfort and pleasure. It is impossible to resist being the centre of someone’s universe. And knowing that this is merely the first act… that later, I can feel you inside me as we share sensual, slow building, long riding orgasms…

This may be the sexiest consent seeking I have ever heard. I murmured “yes” out loud.

That moment when your hand touched warm skin was so beautifully written. I love, love that first solid contact; the shift in mood and intent it creates. Everything is theoretical until that meeting of skin; then the nerves come alive, and the back arches, and wishes and hopes transform to reality.

Thank you for deciding what I was wearing. It made the text flow, and my imagination accommodated it easily.

Not being teased – oh, this was so, so good. Soothing, gorgeous sex that’s so straightforward, there’s no power play, there’s simply pure pleasure. Coupled with calling me a woman throughout… I felt like such a sensual woman. It was so beautiful, so accepting; I was fully myself, not a role play, not a game. I felt heard. I felt valued for all that I am; knew that I am enough.

Moments that made me IRL smile; your promise for participatory activity later; earlobe kissing; “almost imperceptible circles”, finger licking, “mouth watering.”

My orgasm was gentle and deep, a glowing, growing heat which spread out from my core, radiating, bathing me in joy and relaxation.

After this? I want you to carry me to bed. I want a front row seat as you slowly strip for me; one agonising button at a time. I want to run my hands over your skin and slide your shirt off your shoulders. I want to slowly unbuckle your belt and slide your trousers and boxers down, leaning in to kiss the very tip of your dick before I bathe it with long strokes of my tongue.

I want a gorgeous, slow ride, with deep kisses, with ear nipping, my hands stroking your back, your arms, your shoulders, your arse. Your hands reaching up to cup my breasts, as I lean back to enjoy you pressing hard into me. Leaning forward, and feeling my naked skin against yours as I share my “yes, yes, yes” softly in your ear. Neither of us in any hurry, revelling in the closeness, the warmth, the physical connection. I want to let everything go, only skin and breath and sighs existing in our world.

Thank you for this moving, gentle fantasy. I appreciate it more than I can find words for.

StrawberrynibbleStrawberrynibblealmost 2 years ago

This made me feel so good… I smiled and whimpered and sighed… thank you for making something so wonderful.

EunaaEunaaalmost 2 years ago

I felt so amazing with this one! Curled up in a little balk while you were talking and felt so safe :') I slept so well afterwards, thank you! I loved this one so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I look forward to seeing new uploads fron you it makes my day. Im still tingling as I write this.

Honestly the first part made me cry -it was so heartfelt. <3 The last part made me cum so it all worked out. -B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This audio made me want to meet you omg *^* I need to calm down xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Words cannot express how much I love this audio. Thank you

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

After a crappy weekend all I wanted was to imagine being cuddled up in your arms, now I’m really looking forward to part two. I want slow passionate sex after that, gazing into your eyes, riding your hungry cock as you fill me deeply with your cum. I want to fall asleep cuddled up to you and then wake you up with a nice surprise in the morning 😉 Thank you again for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know how I ended up hereXD But I need to say something you probably didn't think of. You focus mostly on erotic audio but I checked this one. I struggle with a lot of anxiety, in the past, I tried a lot of meditation audios and self-hypnosis. But breathing calmly and imagining bright light never really helped me with anything. Yesterday I was listening to this audio and first time in a long time I fall asleep pretty easily and without anxietyXD It wasn't probably created for this purpose but wow. So probably imagining cuddling works better for me than professional meditational audios;)

CandieCane24CandieCane24over 1 year ago

Hearing you breathing & your whispers & feeling it all against my skin is so sensual, so amazing!! DAMNNNN baby!!!! ❤😈😘

BreannaJoBreannaJoover 1 year ago

One of my favorite fantasies was played out in my mind to this "Cuddling to Cumming." Thank you ;)

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxover 1 year ago

Another beautiful slow orgasm this morning, can’t wait to hear part two 🥹

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ohh my god, why did I find you so late, I guess you are my most favorite creator now, every single aspect of your audios is just perfect!! thank you sm❤

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

You know what? Let us set aside for a moment all the delicious hotness you give us.

This is just so sweet and giving and also very relaxing. There is a great gentleness here and just that very loving vibe that it really is de-stressing and you give it to us freely without asking anything in return.

Oh and did I mention yet that I absolutely love the laugh and chuckles?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reaaally good 😏😯🥵

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve never commented before but I feel like sharing today. This was so loving and relaxing. My body just melted into you and I forgot myself. Thank you for this ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow.. I'm in a committed relationship and listening to this made me cry thinking about how it could be..

Thank you for this. I'm wondering, is it too much to ask to be loved like this?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Been listening to quite a few of your audios the last couple days and I just wanted to say thank you. Your voice is heavenly and I can’t help but smile every time you laugh. Your descriptions are perfect and I love that I can always find an audio to match my mood. Keep doing what you’re doing and I can’t wait to listen again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my goodness. I came three times! The first one was when you were kissing down my neck. Then I couldn’t help but whimper and plead when you were inside me. Your praise and your begging sent me to the edge and I had to cover my moans with my pillow so that my neighbors couldn’t hear me. And I HAD to go back and listen again to the last part which made me cum the third time and even then I had to cover my moans and whimpers with my pillow. And I would love to have you laying down as I give back what you have done for me. Using my hands to caress you and then to go between your legs and kiss the inner part of your thigh up with soft bites as I make my way to your cock, only to go to your other thigh and do the same thing. Oh this would be slow too so that I can hear your lovely moans and hear you beg for your finish. It would be quite the edging 🤤

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, is sexier than a man begging to please you and melting into a puddle of moans and whimpers simply because you allowed him to touch you 💘 What an incredible audio, I will definitely come back to this one often

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So comforting and stimulating..not just transactional (there's a time for that too)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...