From Fantasy to Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will came from the bedroom and took her coat with a kiss. "Want a drink? Go make yourself comfortable." Syd nodded enthusiastically, and pulled her shoes off before she went and curled up in the corner of his couch. Before long he came in and handed her a beer, sitting next to her and they chatted like old friends. They would get on a topic that he was passionate about and she would just watch him elucidate on the topic as long as he wanted. He asked her about school and pulled her legs in his lap, casually rubbing her calves. He remembers my feet are ticklish, Sydney thought with a smile.

They talked for a long time until a natural pause in the conversation left them silent. Will took this opportunity to slide her across the couch into his lap. She didn't miss a beat throwing her leg over him and straddling him. His hands slid up the back of her thighs to her ass and she leaned her forehead against his. Will smiled up at her holding a fantasy in his arms. He kissed her in several slow short pecks before kissing her deeply. She leaned into him, hands running up through his hair, and meeting his tongue with hers. His teeth grazed her lip, biting her. She traces his lip with her tongue. His hand slowly wound in her long hair and every time she would get lost in his kiss, he would pull her head back making her wait for his mouth again. This had the desired effect of driving her crazy with need for his kiss. It was the most erotic kiss of her life. He kissed down her neck, taking breaks to bite her gently. Her heart was racing and her breath was ragged as Will kissed up to her earlobe, biting that as well.

"Hey princess", he murmured in her ear.

"Yes", her ragged voice barely audible.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock." He commanded quietly.

Without a word or second thought, she slid from his lap to the floor. Unbuckling his belt, she slid it from around his waist, throwing it on the couch next to him before unbuttoning and unzipping his pants pulling his thick cock free. But as she reached out to wrap her hand around him Will stopper her.

"I want you to undress first, princess. Completely." Sydney looked up at him, hungry but his tone of voice gave no room for argument. So, she stood and reached behind her to unzip her dress, letting it puddle around her feet. Her new lace bra and panties on full display. He just admired her and said nothing. She turned her back to him, unhooking the bra with a little tease and pulling it free, letting her heavy breasts drop. Then bending over, and sliding her panties over her ass and down around her ankles. Peeking at him through her thighs, he just looked back with a small appreciative smile.

"Ok. baby girl, get back down here." He said, motioning to his curving erection and she sunk obediently to her knees. "But first one more thing." He picked up his belt from the couch and looped it around her neck, pulled it tight, and held it like a leash. "Can't let my little pet get away." He winked and then pulled her face towards his cock.

She needed no encouragement or guiding to open her mouth and begin to lick him base to tip, swirling her tongue around his fat head and then bobbing on it. Sydney got Will's cock shiny, slippery wet and could taste his precum and her pussy from earlier. Her makeshift collar tightened and pulled her lower. Following his lead, she licked down to his balls, heavy again. She licked each and sucked each into her mouth gently, looking up at him for affirmation. His serious face was red and grinning in pleasure.

"Now, Sydney, I want your throat. It's my throat now and I want it." Without giving her a chance to respond, he used her impromptu collar to pull her mouth back to his cock. She took a deep breath in anticipation and felt his thick shaft push past her lips. Will's cock head met her throat and with an almost imperceptible tightening of her collar, he pushed deep into her throat. She gagged but swallowed him. Will grunted as his fat cock popped into her tight throat then methodically began to fuck her face. One hand in her hair, one tightening and loosening the belt, he used her until her face was red and he eyes poured tears, ruining her makeup. Will gave a growl and pulled her head up and off him, letting her suck in sweet cool air. Her bare chest, heaving. Her mascara running. Her mouth wet and swollen.

He pulled his hand from her hair and used his thumb to trace her lips, then pushed it into her mouth. Her eyes were trained on his as she caught her breath. "Again, my filthy princess." And his cock was back inside her throat and her nails were digging into his thighs. He would thrust his hips up until she could feel his balls start to constrict then pull her head up letting her catch her breath and composure. Sydney knew he was using her raw mouth and throat to edge himself and she smiled.

Finally, he pulled back on her collar making her sit up on her knees, breasts high, back arched. Will stood over her still dressed in his nice suit except for the cock he stroked into her face.

"Princess, I'm going to cum. Do you want it?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?" Tightening the belt.

"Yes sir! Please!"

With a grunt and a growl, Will shoved his cock back into Sydney's mouth filling it with an eruption of cum. Sydney, like the good girl she was, swallowed every delicious drop. He moaned her name, called her a beautiful princess and worthless cunt, said she was an angel sent from heaven and a slut fit for nothing but sucking his cock and it made her ache with need. She felt the belt loosen and looked up at his smiling face. He reached down pulling her up into his lap as his sat on the couch. He kissed her, tasting himself and felt her arousal.

"Syd, babe, that was amazing." He kissed her nose. "It was better than any chat." He kissed her forehead. "It was better than anything I've ever imagined." He kissed her neck down her chest, giving each hard nipple a lick. "Now will you do me a favor?"

Sydney looked at him, eyebrow arched, thinking she had just done him one hell of a favor. "What's that?"

Will pulled her close against his chest and as he talked, she could hear his voice rumbling in his chest. "I want you to go get on my bed. One, I just want to finally see you there. Two, I want you to show me how wet you are right now. I want to watch you, Syd, as I get undressed."

Sydney knew what he wanted. They had talked about it many times. But the thought of doing something so private, openly, while being watched, made her blush. He kissed the top of her head waiting for her to decide this time. No belts, no collars. Her choice.

After a long moment, she slid out of his lap. She was warm, but could see snow floating down through his apartment window. It was lovely. Without looking down at him, she turned and padded towards his bedroom. She heard him get up and follow her wordlessly. Turning and sitting on the edge of his bed, looking down at her hands in her bare lap, Syd took a deep breath and spread her legs wide.

He was standing across the room, eyes on her, unbuttoning his shirt slowly. In no hurry. Syd picked up her feet and tilted her pelvis, giving him a full view of her bare pussy sprinkled with freckles. Running her fingers lightly up and down her slit, she realized how incredibly wet she was. Her fingers were quickly coated in her juices, and his cum from earlier in the alleyway, as she circled the hard, little nubbin of her clit, sending shock waves up her spine. Will's shirt fell to the floor. Sydney looked up through her dark lashes at him and began slowly pushing a finger deep inside her aching cunt. Will kicked his pants and shoes off just watching her.

Biting her lip, closing her eyes, getting lost, Sydney touched herself the way she had so many time while thinking of Will. She never heard him approach but suddenly, she felt another finger join hers. She slowly opened her eyes to see Will kneeling between her legs, his fingers joining hers as they stroked and circled. Will watched her hands, copying her touches, learning what she liked. Then leaning forward, he kissed the top of her cleft and pushed her shoulders back on the bed.

Sydney laid back and shivered as his tongue and fingers explored her. His mouth was slow and methodical, and all too soon, she felt that pressure building. Arching her hips, she ran her fingers down her stomach to tangle in his hair, pulling his face into her. Fucking his mouth now. A mixture of unintelligible words and whimpers flooded out of her mouth announcing her orgasm. Right at the moment of her pleasure though, his mouth disappeared making her eyes flutter open. Without missing more than a beat, Will was standing up between her knees, positioning his cock at her entrance.

"Cum for me, Sydney." And he slammed home inside her. It was the sound of her name from his mouth that sent her over the edge into ecstasy. Her whole body constricted and her pussy clamped around his cock. He leaned over her, just holding himself inside her spasming cunt, riding the wave of her orgasm.

"Yes, yes...good girl. That's my princess." He cooed into her squeals but as her convulsions subsided, his voiced deepened into a growl. Running his hands up her legs, he pushed her knees to her chest, folding her in half, then using her shoulders for leverage, he began to fuck her with a savagery that revealed the depth of his lust. Still foggy from the earth shattering orgasm, Sydney just watched him in admiration and amazement as he pulled out and then rammed inside her again. Using her body for his pleasure only. Her whole body shook with his thrust, the headboard clattered, and with final thrust and a roar "Fuck!" he came.

Lowering his body to her, letting her wrap her legs in his, he nuzzled her neck, kissing each freckle on her chest. They laid like that for a long time, still connected, blissfully nodding in and out of satisfied sleep.

Sydney loved Chicago.

* * * * *

"There are other worlds than these" One of my favorite literary quotes. And there are, other worlds. But for now, today, in this moment. This is the world I want to be in... with you.

xoxo