All Comments on 'From Fantasy to Reality'

by sterlingdaydream

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
NICE

A little too long of a build up here, but over all a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First time stories are almost always fascinating

I very much enjoyed this story for a number of reasons, including the premise, the character, the build-up and the meeting.

What I found to be missing here, however, was all the detail that any of us would have been so very much aware of in a first-time encounter.

There seemed to be a bit of a rush to the finish, especially in the reciprocal encounter. It should have gotten as much attention as the original, since it was from an entirely different perspective.

As a bi male, I vividly recall my first experience with another cock, and all the things I was feeling, seeing, hearing, smelling and tasting. Those are some of the more powerful elements of the whole erotic experience in sex, whether bi or hetero, and the ones we really want to experience through the writer's description when we read erotica.

So keep writing, and don't be afraid to paint the whole picture. It's what we're here for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Thanks for the articulate telling of a beautiful encounter between two men. This was a wonderful read that brought a smile, arousal and appreciation for the action portrayed. Perhaps they can add another man to the scene when the fellow comes back to town? Yummy!

69stroker6969stroker69over 4 years ago

Thanks for the story. It has been my dream to give a massage as you describe. I have been on the receiving end of a massage from a woman many times, much like you describe here. The fantasy I want to play out is receiving a massage from a man. He would be naked too. As I am on my stomach and he works around my shoulders and head I take his cock into my mouth and suck him as he continues the massage. When he moves to my legs and works his way up to my butt he massages my ass cheeks and as he does his fingers begin to probe my hole. As I get more and more relaxed and excited he gets on the table and mounts me, entering my ass and gives me an amazing fuck. He rides me long and hard and fills me with a massive amount of cum. This is my dream and desire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersterlingdaydream@sterlingdaydream
love reading and writing literotica. welcome feedback, comments, conversation. i also have some stories under another profile, email me and I'll tell you which one.