From Fantasy to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is your mother?" I asked.

"Marcus went to show her around the house, specifically the bedrooms! He was very clear about that!" She said smirking.

"Stop that, Its not funny!" I replied, half smirking because I knew she was joking, I think.

"I wasn't joking, Marcus has actually gone to show her around! You'd better chase after them other wise mum might lock a door in one of the rooms!" Emma said smirking again.

"Hey, stop it!"

"I'm sure you'll still fit after Marcus has finished with her!" she was pushing a boundary here. "You know what they say! Once you black there's no going back!".

"Emma, enough! that's rude!"

"It's funny though!" she said as here smirk turned into giggles.

"I'm going to find your mother! Behave yourself while I'm gone!" I told her.

"Oh sure, leave me here all alone! I'll be fine! there is so many big strong men around to take good care of me!" Emma said as she lay back on the plastic sun bed smirking again.

I rolled my eyes at her and left to find Jess. I knew I had to be quick. She may have been joking about Jess but Emma was a naughty little tiger who knew how to get into trouble, or cause trouble I should say. I asked the other black guys if they had seen Jess but all had the same answer with an odd smirk. "Nope sorry!".

I asked the women who worked with Jess who all had the same answer and reaction. Why was everyone smirking. It was as if they all knew a secret that I didn't. I decided to go snooping around the house to see if Jess could hear me or if I could hear her. I called out but nothing responded. I heard no sounds. Everything in the hall looked expensive. The artwork, the furniture and even the decoration were all very fancy.

Eventually I heard talking from a distance. I couldn't quite make out the words. By the time I was close enough to hear "Its just too risky!", Jess emerged from a small room in her white bikini followed by Marcus in his tight red shorts.

"What's too risky?" I asked playfully, making both Jess and Marcus jump.

"Oh err! We were just talking about a work thing its nothing!" Jess said quickly and flustered.

"Yeah I'm having some big ideas and way ahead of myself!" Marcus said in turn. "Without Jess I'd be zooming from one idea to the next!".

An awkward silence followed. Jess broke it saying "Lets go get some drinks!". She took my hand and Marcus walked behind us as we made our way back to the party. When we got back to the pool room we found Emma surrounded by all those black guy's. Two were pressed right up either side of her and the others were standing around her.

One guy had his back to me who shuffled before turning around to see me when Emma squealed "Daddy! You found mum!". I was suspicious of what that guy was hiding as he walked around his buddies. All of them had smirks on their faces, including Emma's. He moved awkwardly behind his associates.

"What are you up to?" I asked all of them at once.

"Nothing daddy!" said Emma, still smirking.

Throughout the evening people began to leave and I noticed that Jess and Marcus were exchanging a few looks when they thought no one was looking. Should I be worried? perhaps its all in my head. I was confused as to what was going on. Jess was very quiet for the rest of the evening.

As we drove home I was quiet too. I could not keep the image of Jess and Marcus out of my head. It was making my cage tighten and twitch. I was struggling to keep the image of Emma and all those black guys out of my head too. It was also for some reason making my locked up cock situation worse.

When we got home, Jess noticed that I was thinking a lot on the day we had and I was visibly uncomfortable due to my tight locked up cock. Jess announced she was going to bed early and urged me to do so as well. Emma also happened to go to bed early. I fucked Jess with a strap on as usual and as usual I was denied an orgasm until my time of the month. Jess however was on a rollercoaster of orgasms. She got so wet and slippery that there was a big wet mess all over the bed.

Jess was quiet all weekend. Whenever I asked her what was wrong she simply shrugged it off and said "Oh nothing I'm just tired!". I knew something was bothering her. She wasn't exactly moody but just down.

Jess went to work as usual on the Monday morning and Emma went to college as usual. I worked from home as usual and had the usual day. Emma came home as usual but Jess was later than usual. Her new job implied that the hours would be flexible. When she did come however, she wasn't her usual self.

Jess was a bit flustered and agitated. I thought she had had a bad day at work so I offered her to sit down while I make her a hot drink. "No! don't bother!" she barked.

She put her hand over her forehead and sat down.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

Jess looked up and looked up at Emma "Sweetie can you go out for a little while!" asked Jess. It was more of a demand than a request. Jess made a puppy dog face at Emma and nodded. Emma seemed to what it meant and quietly grabbed her coat and left.

"What's going on?" I asked Jess again.

Jess patted the sofa to indicate I should sit down. I sat next to her and she turned to look at me. She almost had a tear forming. "Mike I need to tell you something!" she began. My heart sank as If I knew something was seriously wrong. "Mike, my boss, Marcus, made a pass at me a few months ago!" she said, pausing.

"Is that it, because find me a boss who hasn't!" I replied hoping that was all it was.

"That's not all! I may have failed to resist him once or twice!" she said.

"You may have? once or twice? which is it?" I said as all my emotions flatlined.

Jess now had a tear in her eye and rolling down her cheek. "He kissed me the first time and I couldn't help but kiss him back! When he pulled out his cock I called a stop to and pretended like nothing happened! He apologised and gave me a lift home and that was the end of it, for a while!" she said as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. I was stuck. On one hand my wife was confessing that she almost or maybe did cheat on me but on the other, this was a fantasy that we had been role playing for years. "Jess I can forgive you for a kiss! you stopped it before it went too far and you have approached me to tell me the truth, I have no reason not to trust you!" I told her, hoping that she would feel better.

"Yes you do!" Jess said. "Not too long ago I was working late and the same thig happened! Marcus is extremely attracted to me and just couldn't help himself! He placed a hand on my ass as I was bent over and we kissed again!" Jess stopped to wait on my reaction.

"And you stopped it there?" I asked and hoped.

"No Mike! I couldn't stop myself! I gave him a blow job! I felt so awful afterwards!" Jess started to cry even more "I'm so sorry!" she wept.

I fell back into the sofa. I tried to process what she had said to me. I had images of Jess sucking a huge black cock. Did he cum? if so, where? It was painful yet it was also a fantasy that we had both talked about. Jess after all has been very open about her attraction to black guys. I too have been open about that fantasy yet still it hurt and was also turning me on.

Jess was still crying softly into her hand. I went and made us both a drink in the kitchen ad came back. Jess was surprised that I brought her one. We sat quietly as Jess sobbed and I thought things over.

"What was happening when I found you and Marcus after you both slipped away?" I asked her.

"He was trying to get another blow job off me! He said that my bikini was driving him wild also Emma wasn't helping by teasing him!" replied Jess.

The bastard was trying to steal my wife literally from right under my nose. I was more angrier at Marcus than I was at Jess. I wasn't really angry at Jess at all for some reason.

"Jess, I'm not willing to let this get between our marriage! I wont stay angry at you! I'm more angry that your Marcus has made the move! I know you melt for black guys just like him so I don't blame you but we need to sort something out with Marcus so that he doesnt tear up our marriage!" I said to her.

Jess stopped sobbing for a while. "What do we do then?" she asked. "I don't want to lose my job over this but don't want to lose our marriage either!" Jess sobbed again. I could see her predicament. A guy like Marcus in a position like his doesnt really have to answer to anyone.

"I should talk with him! Man to Man!" I decided.

"Are you sure!" Jess aske, a little bit unsure that I was sure.

"No! But we have to sort out something!" I replied "He just needs to know that he needs to back off!" I paused for a while, watching Jess as she slowly stopped sobbing and then leaned over to hug me. "I'm just curious though! Why does It upset you so much! you've told me before about black guys that you crush on and they all sound like a description of Marcus! Did you enjoy it?" I asked her.

Jess stalled for a moment. "I never thought you would ever let me go through with anything! I never really wanted to, it was just fantasy! I've never wanted to jeopardise our marriage!" she told me.

"What I had said you could?" I asked.

"I don't know! Maybe I would have pounced once it started, a bit like what happened! I just couldn't stop myself! Like you say, he is the big black guy I have described for years! Besides, we have that fantasy together not behind your back and it was always just fantasy, I never would have thought that you would let me!" she said "Would you?".

"Would I what?" I asked stupidly.

"Would you let me if we wanted to try it out?" she asked.

"It does seem a shame that your pussy isn't being used by anyone since you've had me locked up in a cage!" I said half joking. Jess laughed a little as well, as if she felt safe in our marriage again. As if we could laugh like we always have. "Does this mean that I get to cum tonight?" I asked.

"Steady on now! The marriage is still strong so your cage stays locked!" She said as she kissed me.

Jess called Emma to come home and we all sat on the sofa and watched the tv quietly before we went to bed. The next day I was going to call Marcus's office and invite him for dinner.

I keyed his office number into my phone and dialled. I waited as it dialled three times before Marcus answered. "Hello Marcus speaking!" he answered confidently.

"Oh hi Marcus Its Mike, Jess's husband!" I said.

"Oh hello! I did not expect to hear from you! Could you not reach Jess?" he asked.

"Actually I wanted to speak to you!" I replied.

"Oh alright! What can I do for you?" he asked curiously.

"Well I just wanted to invite you to our house one night this week hopefully, I know you have a busy schedule but If you could find time then we are happy to have at our table!" I said.

"Oh sure!" he said sounding surprised "What is the occasion?" he asked.

"Well Its difficult to explain but you've elevated Jess so high at her workplace and we thought that we should thank you and get to know you!" I said, avoiding the truth.

"Well I'd be happy to be there, how about Thursday night?" he asked.

"Thursday is perfect!" I replied.

When I got home I told Jess about the dinner invite to which she already knew about since Marcus was already asking what sort of attire he should wear. She told him casual. It wasn't to be anything too fancy. We arranged with Emma to be out on Thursday so she decided that she would stay at her friends house.

We made sure that we had supplies in the house for the meal and plenty of beer. When Thursday came I spent all day preparing a meal for six o'clock. There was a joint of meat in the slow cooker and vegetables were being steamed to be ready when everyone was here. Emma left almost as soon as she came home after grabbing a few things. She never said which friend she was staying but I assumed it was her best friend Beth.

I had the table set and beer on ice when Marcus arrived with Jess. Jess was wearing her usual wore clothes which I knew she had those sexy suspenders on. She called me to the front of the house as she entered and I went over to greet our guest. Jess and I had agreed to keep things friendly until after dinner. Then we would raise the subject calmly.

We had a few drinks before we brought out the food and talked about our work lives. Jess and I served the food. Marcus's eyes lit up at the sight of the grub. As he tucked in, he could not compliment the meal enough. "I'll say Mike, this is amazing, great job!" he said. After dinner we served a sticky toffee pudding for desert which had him even happier.

We continued talking about whatever topic came up. Sometimes a funny story or factual conversations. Jess kept looking at me, giving me the eye as if to remind me about why Marcus was here.

We came to a pause in the conversation, an opportunity to change the subject. "So shall we go sit in the conservatory where its a bit quieter?" I said as I stood up.

Both Marcus and Jess agreed and we headed to the conservatory. Jess sat with me, very closely on a two seater sofa and Marcus sat down in an arm chair that looked out to the garden. "So Marcus, there was a reason that we invited you here tonight! I didn't want to say because I thought it would be best if we got acquainted first and comfortable!" I said. Marcus leaned forward in his seat to pay closer attention while Jess gripped my arm tightly. "Jess has told me about what has happened between you and her! Although I'm a little angry I'm not willing to get unreasonable about what has happened between you both!".

Marcus moved his hands to his face, scratching his cheek as I spoke. "While I accept that there was obvious chemistry between the two of you and perhaps things got out of hand, it has to stop! Believe me when I say that no one knows how truly sexy and amazing my wife is, she is my wife! Jess and I don't want anything to come between our marriage which is why we have been open, honest and reasonable!" I said. Jess smiled when I mentioned how sexy she was.

"Well I honestly feel like a fool!" Marcus began "You've been honest with me and I'll do the same!" He took a deep breath that sounded a little shaky. "You're right, she is very sexy and amazing! I was attracted to her the moment we met and I know I crossed lines! I'm used to getting my way with women but I thought to consider the damage that it could do to you both! I'd also like to say that I never had any intention on stealing your wife, I just wanted to fuck her!" said Marcus.

When he said "Fuck her!" my cage reminded me I was still locked up by tightening around my cock and giving a little twitch. Jess used to let me out around the house but I had got so used to wearing it that we mostly forgot about it.

"I apologise for overstepping that line! I'm also thankful that you are such a reasonable guy and handled this so well!" said Marcus. He stood up and reached a hand and I stood up too and we shook hands. He was so much taller than me and his hands were almost dwarfing mine. I noticed under his white shirt there was a few tattoos hiding on his torso that went up to his neck.

We managed to have a little laugh and move away from the awkward situation with great relief. Marcus seemed a bit glum after, he was after all the one not getting what he wanted out of this even if he hasn't said it. Jess announced that she was off to the little girls room and left me and Marcus alone. We both watched Jess's peachy ass sway as she left the conservatory.

"I am extremely jealous of you, Mike!" Marcus said "She is fine woman!"

"She certainly is that!" I replied.

"In light of what has happened, If there is anything you both need then I'll help where I can! I'd like to put something right!" Marcus told me.

"I will bear that in mind, thankyou!" I replied.

Jess returned and that was when Marcus stood and said "Well I have probably over stayed my welcome! I'll have to return the favour sometime and fix you up a meal myself! Your daughter would be welcome too!" Marcus said as he shook my hand once again. He leaned over to hug Jess and we showed him to the door and waved him off.

Jess shut the door behind me and hugged me as she stuck her tongue down my throat. "Why don't you wait here, when I'm ready I'll shout you up!" she said, winking.

I sat on the sofa and waited for her to shout me after ten minuets. I took off my clothes and I walked up the stairs. My cage bounced across my crotch. I walked into the bedroom and Jess was standing there by the bed, holding the strap on. It was a 7 replica of a black cock. Jess was wearing her laced stockings and suspenders without her bra. Her amazing tits were glaring at me as I approached her. I wanted to grab them but knew I needed permission. She wasn't wearing any panties and I could see her landing strip mound of hair running up her pubic area.

Jess fixed the strap on to me and lay on her back on the bed. I knew what to do. I positioned my self between her legs and feasted on her already soaking pussy. Once I had brought her to an orgasm she commanded me to fuck her missionary style. I pumped the strap on in and out of her as my cage cock just pounded against her ass cheeks. It was surprisingly pleasurable feeling the cage get beaten like that.

I kissed her as I fucked her. I'm not normally one for dirty talk but I don't know why I said it. "Is this black cock as big as Marcus's?" I said, almost resentfully.

Jess was huffing as I pumped into her. "No, he's bigger, much bigger!" she replied. I thought on that for a moment. The strap on was 7 inches, I was 4.5 inches when hard on a good day. How big could Marcus actually be?.

Jess wanted to switch to doggy style. I grabbed her hips as the black cock strap on entered her. I slowly fucked her, gripping her hips so it felt to her like I was feeling it too but really my caged cock swung between her legs. Jess began to moan, indicating that she was getting closer to cumming. Soon she moaned loudly and wriggled on the end of the strap on.

After Jess had caught her breath she grabbed my fore arm and said "Now its your turn to cum!" she said.

"But its not my time of the month?" I replied.

"I'll decided when that is!" she said wickedly.

Jess had a new way of making me cum. She used to let me fuck me her with condom but now she doesnt even unlock my cock. "Get in the doggy position baby!" she commanded. I obeyed and had my face in a pillow and my ass raised. I heard her shuffle around to find the vibrator. Without warning I felt the vibrating buzzing from the magic wand. It startled me enough to make me jump a little and the pleasure that it brought immediately was going straight through my senses. My cock twitched and tightened almost as soon as the vibrations began.

It must have two minuets into it when I felt my balls tighten up, that was when Jess stopped. "Why did you ask me about Marcus's cock?" she asked in a playful voice.

"I don't know, It just came out!" I replied.

"Hmm, ok!" she said and carried on. She continued buzzing my cage for a few seconds as I could feel my pre cum dripping of the end of cock and out of the cage.

Then she suddenly stopped again. "If you must know, I'd guess around 10 inches when he was hard!" she said, playfully once more. Before I could question her she was buzzing my cage again, teasing me and denying me that last few seconds I needed to cum.

She stopped again. "My god he had girth too! Its just as well it was only a blow job, he'd have rearranged my pussy to make it his!" she finished her words and began my torment again. The image of Jess bobbing her head on the big black cock was racing through my mind as I was nearing my ejaculation, but she stopped once more, leaving less time to tease me in-between buzzing my cage. "I was surprised that he got his big black cock so far down my throat, I'd forgotten I could deep throat but then, you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" she said, carrying on buzzing my cage.