From Fantasy to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held it for about 5 seconds, giving me 5 seconds to picture a huge black cock being deep throated by my wife. "I had so much spit down my blouse I thought you'd have noticed it when came home and kissed you on the lips!" she said with a wicked giggle and resuming my torment.

Now all I could think of was when that might have been. I was trying to imagine a time when she came home to kiss me. She did it every day. Her torment of me was becoming to much. I began to buck with pleasure, fucking the air between my thighs. "I hope you aren't going to cum yet? You cum when I say so! Not like Marcus! He cums when he wants and where he wants!" she said wickedly, this time without the playfulness she had been adding.

She continued to buzz me. I was starting to lose control of my self. I felt my orgasm right there but I was holding it back as I was told to by my wife and key holder. "Just think, at the time, you were in a chastity cage at home, wondering what your prim and proper wife was doing!" she said still buzzing my cage, teasing me more and more, making unbearable. "He blew his huge and tasty load of sperm all over face and over my tongue, down my blouse, my hair and even I swallowed it after, scooping the thick cum into my mouth with his big black cock, all while you were locked in a chastity cage!" she said wickedly.

I lost it and without permission. I squealed and moaned and bucked the air between my legs and my sperm unloaded all over the towel beneath me. "Oh dear me! Who said you could cum?" she barked.

"Ahh, urgh I'm sorry dear! I lost control!" I said, breathing heavily.

"I'll let you off! It must be hard hearing how you wife was a slut for black cock! It makes me nearly cum just thinking bout it!" she said "But next time I will punish you!" she told me.

Up until now, she started using the vibrator, I had never cum so hard in my life. Just then, I came harder than ever before.

We changed the sheets and made bed ready. Jess had changed into her pyjamas as did I. We had barely said a word since I had my orgasm. We climbed into bed and snuggled up to each other. "Are you ok baby?" Jess asked me.

"Yeah, you?" I asked back.

"Yeah!" she said quietly.

"That was so awesome by the way! Talking to me like that! It just sent me over the edge and hard!" I told Jess.

Jess chuckled "I'm glad you enjoyed it!"

"Did you really do those things?" I asked Jess.

"Do you really want to know?" Jess asked.

"I'm not sure but I think yes!" I replied.

"Yes I deep throated his cock, yes he squirted his cum all over my face, yes I swallowed some of it, no I didn't kiss you when I got home! I went and showered and cleaned up!" Jess said as she snuggled closer to me.

"Why does that turn me on?" I asked rhetorically.

"It turns me on too!"

"I wish could have seen it! Or maybe been sent a picture!" I said with light chuckle.

"Maybe next time I will!" Jess said playfully.

"We agreed that nothing more was going to happen!" I told her.

"I know, I was joking!" replied Jess defensibly.

"I know you were! I'm just saying we cant really go back on it now can we!" I said.

"Would you want to?" asked Jess.

"I don't know! Its hot thinking about it but we always agreed that fantasies stay fantasies! but this has been a huge turn from when you told me!" I admitted.

"You were turned on?" Jess asked, surprised.

"Well yeah, that's how we were able to move on but the more I think about it the hotter it gets! You said was locked in chastity when it happened, Marcus had claimed my wife whilst I was locked up and It turns me on to be so humiliated!".

"It was a huge turn on for me too! I'm supposed to be this good little wife and instead I have these urges to be used and dominated by a big black cock! I'd never even thought to go through with it but Marcus is just so breath taking! He was gentle but handled me like a whore! His confidence when he initiated it was like he knew what he wanted and he was getting it whether I did or not!" Jess told me.

"Maybe we should rethink our sex life? Maybe we have more potential we could explore!" I said to Jess, eager to see her reaction.

"I think we should at least rethink!" she agreed.

Jess went to work the next day and was able come home earlier than usual and report that Marcus had indeed backed off. She almost seemed glum about it and in a way I was as well. We spent the weekend with an agreement not to mention what we thought about our new possible sexual rethink and wait until Monday night to put our ideas together.

We had more freedom these day than ever before now that the kids are older. My son Tom was away at university and Emma was probably going there too soon. So we will soon be able to pursue such extramarital activities if we wanted to.

We carried on as normal through out the weekend and we both quietly thought to our selves what we wanted to do. We never spoke of it or mentioned anything. We didn't even have sex (if you can call it that) at all.

Jess went work on Monday as usual and so did Emma and we all had a usual day. We came home later that as usual and had dinner at the table as usual. Later when we went to bed Jess was the first to breach the subject. "So did you think any more on what you want to do?" she asked.

"Yes I have!" I said as I rolled onto my side to face her. "I'm worried that we will have different ideas!" I told Jess.

"Well I think we should agree that the decision has to be unanimous!" Jess said.

"Agreed!" I replied. "So I think that I would like to explore this! Something that Marcus had said to us the other night! He said that he didn't want to steal you, just fuck you! I makes me think that it is a shame that no one can enjoy your amazing body and I think that you should enjoy it more than anyone!"

"I'm with 100% on that baby! But wouldn't you rather enjoy it?" she asked.

"You know I don't last very long and I'm not exactly well equipped! I think it would be more pleasurable for me to see you getting what I cant give you! As long as you get what I can give you from me, intimacy!" I told her.

"Agreed! I'm just looing for fun not to replace you!" she said as leaned over to kiss me.

We lay there, holding each other. "So how do we do this?" I asked Jess. "Do we speak to Marcus and change our minds and mess him around or do we seek someone else?".

"If we seek someone else it could be a while before anyone suitable comes up! But we have to decide on the rules first!" Jess said.

"What rules?"

"Well we should make a list of rules that we both play by! whoever we involve has to be understanding of these rules and respect them! For example, when we meet someone new, we meet them together!" Jess explained.

Jess and I spent some time thinking over rules and writing them down so that we had a list that we both agreed to.

1. When meeting a bull for the first time, we must both be present and must have spoken on the phone to both Mike and Jess before we meet.

2. If at any point either Mike or Jess wants to stop anything that makes them uncomfortable, we stop and make sure that our marriage is safe first.

3. We must spend time alone after a meet with a bull to discuss the activities.

4. We must always be open with each other and must always know what the other is doing and where they are and who with.

So we had our rules set and were ready to move forward but we weren't sure quite how. An opportunity however propped up when Marcus invited myself and Jess and Emma to dinner at his house that Friday night to return the favour as he promised. He had also invited Emma but we thought that since we were going to breach such a personal subject then maybe Emma shouldn't be there.

We told Emma that we were out on Friday night and she had plans of her own anyway. Jess and I were nervously anticipating the night. We thought about what to wear and decided that Jess needed to look stunning either way. I was going to wear a smart casual look.

When Friday came, Jess was home early to change. I helped her pick the outfit. She was wearing red high heels and a matching skin tight dress that was very low cut. It had a very thin strap that went over her shoulders just make sure her perfect tits would not fall out, which they almost were. Jess had never worn this dress other than to tease me. I bought it for her a while ago, online while bored at home.

Jess put a long coat over herself to hide her dress and make it almost like a grand opening. Jess was wearing panties in case you are wondering. Matching red ones to go with her red dress and heels. Her hair was in blonde curls and she had her red lisp stick on too. My cage was struggling away just holding her hand as we walked nervously to the car.

I drove Jess to Marcus's huge house. We parked up and I ran around the car to open the door for her. She smiled as she stepped out gave me a glance at her red panties. Just like last time, Marcus came down the steps to meet us. He hugged Jess and shook my hand, gripping it tight and overwhelming mine. "I'm glad you guys could make it!" Marcus said. He was wearing a smart casual shirt and trousers, similar to mine.

"We are glad to be here!" I said in return.

I let Marcus walk ahead with Jess as we went into the huge house. Marcus and Jess were talking but I wasn't listening. As we entered Marcus said "Let me take your coats!". He stood behind Jessa as she loosened her long coat for Marcus to hang up. Marcus's jaw dropped as did mine, you never get tired of seeing her like that. Jess pretended not to notice. I was admiring the artwork as we moved towards his lounge area. It was a large room with sofas all around the out side walls and a huge snooker table in the middle. On one side of the room he had his own bar with the makings for cocktails and such.

"Can I get you both a drink?" he asked us. We went to the bar with him see what to have. Marcus persuaded Jess to have a cocktail while I stuck with a beer. I noticed Marcus was checking Jess out as if I wasn't there.

Marcus left to check on dinner, peeping one last look at Jess before he left through the door. Jess smiled at me as he left, knowing what a naughty girl she was being. Jess was sat with her legs crossed and had to keep her hands over her crotch to avoid it being too obvious that she was inviting attention. The dress however had another idea. It was doing its best to ride its way up and over Jess's ass. She was having to pull it down so much that it was obvious that it wasn't a dress for a casual dinner.

Marcus came in and sat down on a near by sofa. We talked for the next 20 minuets about the world and was happening. It was casual conversation. Eventually Marcus checked his watch and stood up "Dinner should just about be ready!" he said, glancing down at Jess's crotch as she stood up.

Marcus led the way to a large dining room with a long table that stretched the length of the room almost. A huge chandelier hung from the middle of the room above the table which already had plates and cutlery set up. Marcus placed his drink at the head of the table so that Jess and I were sat opposite each other. Marcus then left to bring the food in.

The food was great. We sat at the table for an hour eating, drinking and talking. We didn't talk about anything in particular. Just whatever happened to come up. Marcus was darting his eyes towards Jess's cleavage that was almost spilling out of the red dress she was doing her best to stay in. After desert we went back to the lounge where the snooker table was.

"Who wants a game of snooker?" asked Marcus.

I looked at Jess and said "Baby why don't you go first?" I beckoned.

Jess made a face that that implied she knew what I was doing. Getting her to move around and bend over the table, giving both me and Marcus a show. Sure enough, once the balls were set and Jess was taking her turn, her dress lifted as she bended over the table. From where I was sitting I could see the little red triangle that was her little red thong. Marcus was trying hard not to be so obvious about his wandering eyes.

I knew we were running out of time to breach the reason why we came. I took a deep breath and dove in. "You know Marcus, about the other week! We have been giving it some thought about what happened between you two!" I started.

"I thought we weren't going to discuss that again?" Marcus stated.

"I know but something has happened that both Jess and I did not expect! You see, the thing that happened was, well what it is!" I was losing the words in my mouth but Jess rescued me.

"What Mike is trying to say is that we had a bit of a revelation! You see it turns out that the incident between you and I turns Mike on and we both decide that maybe we would pursue something in our sex lives that might coincide with our interests!" Jess said.

"I'm very confused! You were both a bit upset with me after that!" he said.

"I was upset because it wasn't an ok thing in our marriage but now that we have talked things through, we have realised that we want to push the boundaries of our sex life! I have always been heavily attracted to handsome black studs like your self and Mike is and has always been submissive to me! Now Mike wants to see me satisfied in ways that he couldn't do himself! Mike loves to be humiliated to an erotic degree! We have agreed that our marriage is the most important thing here and we wont cross any lines we are not prepared to cross!" Jess continued.

Marcus was standing there with his arms folded and listening very closely while Jess explained. "Mike would love to be humiliated hearing how his wife was pleasured by a bigger and better man! I told him the details of our last encounter and it sent him wild!" Jess told Marcus.

"I think I know what is going on!" Marcus began "You two are a cuckold couple in the making!" He said smiling.

Jess seemed not to sure about the description but I knew exactly what it was. "Yes you're right!" I told Marcus "I want my wife to be satisfied by a better man so she can tell me about it later!" I told him.

"Why not watch?" Marcus both suggested and stated as he walked over to Jess. He reached around and grabbed her ass. Jess exhaled a lung full air as he did.

She looked at me and said "Why do you still have clothes on?" she suggested.

I took my clothes off as Marcus and Jess watched while rolling their hands over each other. Marcus saw my cage and he burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" Jess asked sarcastically.

"Its couples like you two that are my speciality!" he replied.

"What do you mean?" asked Jess.

"You are not the first cuckold couple to cross my path and not the first to want to be dominated in a way they could never have imagined!" Marcus said chuckling.

"Really, it sounds like we came to the right place baby!" Jess said looking at me as Marcus pressed himself up against her back.

"Do you trust me Jess! If you do I can take control of the situation and you will both leave here with what you want!" he said as his hands cupped her tits and ran down her body.

Jess was breathing heavily and looked at me "Do you trust him baby?" she asked.

I was slow to answer but eventually said "Yes, I do!".

"Good!" Marcus said in a muffled voice as he kissed Jess's neck "Then get over here and kneel in front of your wife!" I obeyed and slowly walked as my cage slowly tightened. "When I give you an order you will respond to me with, yes sir!" commanded Marcus.

"Yes sir!" I said as I kneeled before Jess who was biting her lip as she looked down at me.

Marcus looked around her shoulder down at me and said "Remove your wife's panties for me!" he commanded.

"Yes sir!" I replied.

"He...learns....fast!" said Jess as her breathing was getting heavier.

I reached up her dress and slowly pulled her red thong down. She stepped out of it as I got to her ankles. "Good boy! Now lick her pussy, get your wife nice and wet for me! Keep your hands behind your back too, she's my property until I'm done!" commanded Marcus.

"Yes sir!" I replied. I kept my hands behind my back as I leaned in to feast on my wife's pussy. I tasted her already flowing juices and and her thin strip of hair that she kept neat and trimmed.

Jess was grinding on my face as I licked her pussy and Marcus pinched her nipples after violently pulling her dress down from them. Jess was half turned and kissing Marcus deeply. My cage was tight and going berserk. Jess turned around to kiss him better and left her ass in my face. I continued to lick her pussy from behind and from between her cheeks.

Jess then slut dropped down onto my lap and began to unbutton Marcus's trouser. She undid the belt and the button then the zipper came down. She pulled his trousers down left behind the white briefs. His huge bulge was already getting hard underneath and already it was bigger than the strap on I use on Jess. Jess grabbed both sides of the briefs and pulled them down. A huge black cock sprung out.

Jess immediately engulfed her mouth around it. The tip just about got past her lips. The rest didn't get far. Only a quarter of the cock was in her mouth as Marcus got harder. Soon the huge cock stopped bending and was solid. Marcus was at full capacity and he was huge. His cock filled her mouth. Just as he got hard he grabbed a handful of Jess's hair and forced his cock deeper.

Jess was gagging as his big black cock went deeper and deeper. Soon Marcus was fucking my wife's throat like a pussy. I never knew she could handle that kind of use nor did I ever think hat she'd look so beautiful doing it.

Marcus was looking down at me as Jess was gagging on his cock. He was biting his lip and had a smile on his face. "There is something you should both know! Those women in my secretary team have all been blacked by this big meaty dick! They are all part of my little harem I've been building with my buddies! Jess is my latest addition!" He said with pleased look.

Jess managed to stop for air and asked "Really all of them! Some of them are married too, they must be cuckolds too?" she asked.

"Nah! their husbands don't that they get dicked down after wok before they go home! Just my little harem of snowbuny's!" He said laughing as Jess went back to work.

The thought of Jess in a harem with those other women was teasing my caged cock. Jess was rubbing her ass cheeks on me as she sucked Marcus's cock so that was tormenting me more but, I was loving it.

Marcus stopped gagging Jess with his cock and pulled her up. "Why don't you get comfy on the couch!" he insisted to Jess. Jess dropped what was left of her dress and was now only wearing her heels. She got to the doggy position while Marcus too, removed his clothes. He looked at me kneeling on the floor and smiled. "Go kneel next to your wife, she will need some support!" he commanded.

"Yes sir!" I replied. I crawled the few yards to Jess and she grabbed my hand. She looked at me in the eyes and kissed me with the mouth that a huge black cock making salivary mess.

Marcus came up behind her with his huge black cock in hand. He slowly guided his tip in her pussy and Jess's eyes rolled back and her back arched. Marcus slowly pushed into her and then pulled out, one inch at a time to allow her to accommodate such a huge cock. I gripped her hand tightly as she tensed her body to deal with it.

It wasn't long before Marcus picked up the pace. I could see only half of his huge cock was pumping into Jess. It was still making Jess shudder and squirm on the end of it. I could hear the sound of wet squelching noises, indicating that Jess was getting wetter the more this carried on. This was when the moaning and the loud squeaks started. Marcus began to grunt and breath heavier.

Marcus stopped and brought down his large black hand onto Jess's ass, leaving a red mark. He pulled out and flipped her onto her back. As he positioned himself into her again he said "Kneel behind me boy, you'll get a better view from down their!" he commanded.