From Fantasy to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir!" I replied.

I kneeled behind Marcus and watched as his cock went deeper into Jess. This time he almost went balls deep while holding her legs up onto his shoulders. I noticed how big his balls were. They were two apples in a sack, lurching back a forth. Those huge balls were getting closer to Jess's ass which must mean he was going deeper. I wasn't long before his apple sized black balls were beating against Jess's ass cheeks. The clapping sound filled the large lounge room.

I looked up and saw Jess's feet over Marcus's shoulders and her toes curled as she gave a long and deep moan. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she screamed. Her legs began to shake and she squirmed on the sofa, pinned down by Marcus as he he had picked up the pace and was pounding into her pussy. Jess was wriggling around as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She was silent now, unable to speak or squeal. The orgasm had left her dumb. My cage twitched between my legs while I was watching the amazing sight before my eyes.

Marcus stopped and gave her a moment to regain her senses. He stood up in front of me, leaving his cock inches away from my face. It was dripping with the wetness of my wife. Jess meanwhile was lying on the sofa catching her breath. Her pussy was stretched open. I knew then I'd never match up to the superiority of Marcus's sexuality. I somehow knew that this was going to be the way we do things.

"Go have a taste of your wife's pussy!" commanded Marcus.

"Yes sir!" I replied. I crawled over and ran my tongue from her stretched hole, which my tongue disappeared into momentarily, to her clitoris. I did this only a couple of times before a large black hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. "That's enough now, that is my property after all!" said Marcus.

"Yes sir!" I replied.

Marcus sat on the sofa and Jess instinctively climbed onto him. She went to reach around and put his cock in her when Marcus stopped her. "Why don't we let the cuckold guide me in huh!" said Marcus. Jess smiled and turned look at me, as if to make sure I was ok to go that far.

"Yes sir!" I replied.

I crawled over and grabbed the huge black cock with one hand. My hand could not even wrap around it, it wasn't eve close. I felt the heat of his huge cock and the wet of my wife that slicked it up. I aligned it with my wife's stretched pussy and she lowered onto it, giving a deep moan she went all the way down his big black shaft.

Marcus grabbed her tits and squeezed them and pinched her nipples while Jess bounced on the huge black cock. I watched her peachy ass ripple on contact with Marcus's thighs as she bounced harder. The slapping sound filled the air and echoed around the room.

Jess squealed again "Of fuck I'm cumming! Ooooh!" she squealed.

Marcus was grunting as her pussy clamped around his cock. "Yeah that's what I do! I make your wife cum like she never can with you cuck boy!" Marcus growled.

"Oh god Its so good! I never knew I needed this so much!" Jess moaned as she collapsed onto Marcus, wrapping her arms around Marcus's neck. Marcus wasn't willing to give her a break this time. He began to thrust up into her. Within seconds her pussy was squelching and foaming, then she gushed as she orgasmed again.

The sofa was soaked beneath where they were fucking. It was dripping off the edge onto the floor, creating a puddle. "Turn around baby! Give the cuck a better view of what he cant have no more!" Marcus said to Jess after she regained her senses for a third time. Jess got up and turned so she was facing me.

"Well? guide me me in hubby!" Jess commanded with a cheeky smirk.

"Yes dear!" I replied with the same smirk. I leaned forward and grabbed the huge, warm and wet black cock and guided it in line with Jess's gaping pussy. Jess lowered down and her eyes rolled back again.

Jess lowered but Marcus was the one who was thrusting into her. "Get in there and lick that pussy cuck boy!" Marcus commanded.

"Yes sir!" I replied with a happy compliance. I tasted Jess's pussy as Marcus fucked her with long strokes of his cock. I felt his large balls beat my chin as each thrust brought her closer to orgasm No. 4. I never though that a mans balls slapping off my chin would turn me on so much but here I was, enjoying every moment.

Jess squealed and moaned then gushed. I felt her fluids soak my face and they ran down my body. She had almost collapsed again but was being held up by the hard and fast thrusts from Marcus.

Marcus threw her to one side and mounted her doggy style once more. He entered her and pounded her hard and fast as soon as her entered. I watched as his balls bashed against her clitoris with a violent aggression. Jess was grunting and and moaning but Marcus didn't ease off. He was on a mission. Even as Jess had her fifth orgasm, her relentlessly pounded her.

Marcus grunted and roared louder than he had done so far. I never even thought about the grand finale. He was unloading his cum inside my wife. His muscles that surrounded his balls were pulsating and his cock was doing the same. He was almost balls deep as he filled her pussy and cum was now weeping its way out around his cock. There was a possibility of pregnancy but that wasn't bothering me. It didn't even come across as the worst thing. how could I have been so unconcerned. We were so much in the moment that all three of us had completely put that to one side.

Marcus pulled out. His huge black cock was still hard. Cum oozed out of Jess's gaping pussy and dripped onto the sofa. Marcus dropped down onto the sofa and caught his breath. Jess looked at me "I'm sorry baby! I didn't think of protection!" She said putting her hand over her mouth.

"Its ok! I didn't either! the heat of the moment got the better of all of us!" I reassured her.

"What if I get pregnant?" She asked.

"We will work something out!" I reassured her again calmly.

Marcus intervened "If you are then come and see me! I'll make sure you have what you need for whatever decision you make!" Marcus said. There was a quiet pause before "Why don't you get in there and suck it all out! Maybe she wont get pregnant!" commanded Marcus.

Jess looked a bit bemused but simply replied "Yes sir!" and Jess squatted over my face and I sucked as hard as I could. My mouth filled with Marcus's sperm.

"Swallow it cuck boy!" commanded Marcus. I couldn't answer because my mouth was full. I gulped down the salty goo and continued to suck and clean up my wife.

Soon after we got dressed. Jess didn't even bother putting on her panties. Just her dress and coat. Marcus walked us to the door. Jess kissed him and said good bye. I wasn't sure what to do so awkwardly said goodbye. Jess however, despite the what had happened said "Aren't you going to thank your master for breeding your wife!" She said wickedly.

"Oh right yes!" I said awkwardly "Thankyou master for breeding my wife!" I said as I turned to Marcus.

"Anytime slave boy!" he replied smirking. My cage was tight and twitching still.

We got into the car and Jess said to me. "What are we going to do? I might get pregnant!" she said.

"Whatever happens, I'm 100% with you! All the way!" I reassured my wife.

I was still horny when we arrived home. It wasn't my time of the month to cum for another two weeks. My cock was still tight after repeating the scenes in my head. I now had a master! It was strange to say but it has brought my wife some amazing satisfaction and I loved watching it. All we had to do now was wait to see if we were going to be pregnant.

Emma wasn't home when we got there. She must still be out. Jess and I showered together and we couldn't keep ourselves from kissing and touching. I'd never felt more love for her. I knew she felt the same. We went to bed and held each other until the early hours of the morning when we heard the front open and slam shut. That was Emma just coming home at this time in the morning.

Jess and I were still naked and put our dressing gowns on to o and see what was going on. Emma was lying on the sofa half asleep. She was still wearing her little black dress, very similar to the one that Jess wore the night before. She was still wearing a matching pair of heels too.

Emma had been woken up by the sound of Jess and I coming down the stairs. "Hey Mummy, hey Daddy!" she said, failing to hide the fact that she was drunk.

"Had a good night?" Jess asked her sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, the best night I've ever had!" replied Emma, slurring her words.

"Come on you drunken mess, lets get you to bed!" said Jess.

Jess went over to pull Emma up onto her feet. She grabbed her hands and pulled her up. As she did so, Emma's drunken body was unstable. "EMMA! What the hell, where are your panties?" Jess asked her laughing.

Emma laughed too "I don't know! Maybe I lost them or I wasn't wearing them or they fell off! I don't know!" she said with a drunken chuckle.

"Oh for fuck sake!" I said, both half amused and unimpressed.

We helped Emma get upstairs and go to bed. I left Jess to sort her out and went back to bed. 10 minuets later Jess returned. she dropped her robe and joined me in bed. "What was she doing going out without panties on?" I asked rhetorically.

Jess simply sighed and said "You don't want to know the answer to that!".

I wondered if that meant what I think it meant.