From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 03

Story Info
A shy but adventurous exhibitionist wife emerges.
10.8k words
4.7
20.1k
25

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Fantasy to Reality in The Naked City -- Part 3

A shy but adventurous exhibitionist wife emerges, then questions her morals at a Nudist Resort

NOTICE: Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a mature couple attempting to preserve the passion in their marriage. This 11-part series records our 3-day holiday at Cap d'Agde, France (a.k.a. The Naked City) as this couple continues its 'sexploration' of new erotic adventures to see where the journey takes them. This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details.

(Chronologically, the following took place approximately one year after 'Greece,' a little more than two years after 'Punta Cana,' and about three years after 'Reawakening')

WARNING: This story is long as it tries to capture the conflicting emotions of a mature wife shedding her inhibitions; a husband both enamored, as well as struggling, with his emotions and expectations; and both dealing with real-life consequences. If you are looking for a quick fuck-and-suck story, this is not for you. But if you enjoy it, please vote and leave a comment.

*********************

Arriving back at the Hotel, Edward noticed that the pool area was pretty quiet. Before they went out for the evening, he thought it would be a good idea to hang at the pool for a little, unwind, and talk about whatever was bothering Susan.

"Let's sit at the pool. I will grab a bottle of wine and meet you at the pool. Okay?" Edward offered to his wife.

Susan looked around. "Fine," she responded rather curtly.

Edward soon was back poolside with a bottle of wine and two glasses. He was discouraged seeing his wife lying on a lounger without removing her cover-up. Things were going so well; but she was obviously upset now.

He sat next to her, opened the bottle and poured two glasses. "To a great night!"

Susan clanked glasses but did not say anything. Instead, she turned her head in an obvious attempt to avoid eye contact.

Edward leaned back onto a lounger and took in the surroundings. Two couples, probably in their late 40's to early 50's, were seated around a fire pit in one corner talking as they enjoyed their cocktails. The men were dressed smartly in long pants and button down shirts. But on the other hand, the women were dressed beyond sexy.

One woman wore a sheer black top, with no bra, a short plaid skirt, stockings with garters plainly visible, and high heels. The other wore what could be described liberally as a mini-dress. It was so short and, with a plunging front and back, put all her assets on display. She also wore the highest heels he ever saw.

Susan noticed too. And she noticed Edward's glances toward the couples. She rolled her eyes in disgust and frustration.

Although the situation was more 'normal' than the beach they had just left, this was no longer the beach. This was the hotel's outdoor bar area. And how the women were dressed and how they were wearing it suggested the obvious.

One woman seemed to notice Edward and Susan's glances and waved. Edward instinctively waved back.

Suddenly, Susan started weeping.

"Honey, what is it?" Edward asked his wife, genuinely concerned.

Susan did not answer. Edward knew his wife's silence was indicative of something far-reaching and far more serious than he originally thought. Edward held his wife tight, hugging her in an attempt to let her know he was there for her, allowing her to process her thoughts.

"Sweetheart?"

"I just can't take this!" Susan sobbed, cutting off Edward mid-sentence. "If this is what you want, it will have to be without me," Susan blared.

"What? Sweetheart, what are you talking about?"

After almost a minute of silence, Susan finally cleared her throat and tried to explain, "Everything about this place is...sex! There were people openly have sex on the beach! There was a gang-bang in the dunes! There was a guy jerking off over my head! And on the way back I noticed a billboard advertising a sex party! And look at those two couples. They are so good-looking, and those women are dressed for sex! It's just so overwhelming!! I can't compete with that!"

Edward listened, but hearing his wife say she felt uncomfortable was the last thing he wanted or expected from this holiday. Seeing his wife's tears made him feel horrible. He moved closer to her, leaned over and pulled her to him, kissing her lips, softly and tenderly.

He knew this was a critical time, and if the wrong things were said, could damage their relationship and their marriage permanently. He wanted to re-assure, give her the time she needed to contemplate her emotions.

"To be honest, it is...overwhelming...for me as well. Nothing...no advanced research prepared me for this. But we are here now, and we can either just have an open mind to experience the atmosphere, or we can leave. It is up to you...I will do anything you want...and please know...I am here for you, if you want to just talk."

Despite his re-assurance, it was clear Susan was still very shaken and upset.

"I hope you realize you are a very attractive woman as well," Edward continued. "You know you catch the eyes of other men and, as you have seen today, they obviously find you very attractive. You must know that."

Susan's breathing got a little labored and a flush spread across her cheeks and neck. She did not know what to think...it all was very baffling to her. She did notice those men's reactions. Yet she couldn't wrap her hands around her husband's desires, or more significantly, her own.

Edward wiped his wife's tears and hugged her tightly. The look in Susan's eyes begged him to understand. He nodded and hugged her again. "Do you want to leave?" He tried to comfort his wife. But he really did not know where this was going, or how this would end.

Edward wisely decided not to push her too hard about some of the things they witnessed earlier in the day. His wife had already taken huge steps to agree to come to Cap d'Agde, and he hoped she wasn't completely turned off from experiencing more of this lifestyle.

"I know it may seem overwhelming, but please, don't let it get to you. We are in this together. Let's consider this a part of an educational journey - for both of us," Edward continued. "We both agreed to come here, and we knew being exposed to this lifestyle would push our moral boundaries. If it gets to be too much, we can leave at any time and put this in our rear-view mirror. Remember, you are in control here."

Through tears and shaking voice, Susan questioned and admonished her husband. "I'm in control? You're the one that brought me to this place! And look around...this place is for swingers! I...WE are not swingers!"

There was an uncomfortable thirty seconds of silence that felt like thirty minutes. With tears running down her cheeks, Susan looked up at her husband. "I love you and want to make you happy, but I do not want this lifestyle. I certainly could not watch you making out or having sex with another woman," she said sobbing as she looked back at the woman who waved.

It was now becoming clearer to Edward what upset his wife. "I love you and do not want to hurt you. I am not pushing you into anything. You need to know I have no interest in having sex with another woman, and I've never asked or even suggested anything like that."

"I don't believe you! You seem to keep pushing for more!" Susan said, dabbing her tears. "You saw what happened in the dunes today. I've never seen anything like that. It was, well, just...so...overwhelming!"

Susan was obviously upset, but not necessarily solely with her husband. What she was upset most about was the truth hidden by her own denial. She could not believe what she had done on the beach, taking her exhibitionism to a new extreme. And she watched a woman older than her achieve unbelievable sexual satisfaction, and to say she was curious would be an understatement. She WAS turned on by the possibilities presented to her. But the frightening truth was the realization of a deep dark part of HER wanting to be THAT woman!

"At the end, I don't know where this will go," Susan continued. "What if you are tempted? What if I am tempted? I am scared Edward -- scared that our relationship will be scarred forever, and worried that our marriage may not survive," Susan said after wiping more tears.

"You have nothing to worry about. Our relationship is strong. Our commitment to each other is unwavering," Edward said with conviction. "And yes, I agree we are in a super sexed-up atmosphere. But there is no obligation for us to physically participate, in anything. As you saw, many people just watch and simply take in the atmosphere."

Susan rolled her eyes and turned away.

"Sweetheart, when we talked about coming here, we knew we would be exposed to some extreme things, and we both agreed we would be open-minded about experiences that could enhance our sex life," pleaded Edward, reminding his wife this was a mutual decision. "We both agreed this would not only be a learning experience, but something that we could use to better our own relationship."

Susan shook her head and did not respond.

"It's hard to explain and even harder for you to understand, I suppose. But, you are the hottest, sexiest, woman that I know - and I am so proud to call you my wife," Edward explained while nervously fidgeting from side to side. "Showing you off to other men creates a sexual excitement inside me that I have never felt otherwise. Nothing even comes close...it is almost like a drug! I loved that you came out of your mom shell earlier."

As her husband took another drink Susan noticed his hand shaking, realizing he was as nervous as she felt. Why would he be nervous, she thought? This was all his idea in the first place! But Edward's sincerity was obvious. She smiled at his complement.

Finally, Edward noticed a connection with his wife. He elected to continue to reinforce the positives in a continued effort to try to assuage her concerns.

"I saw those men on the beach looking you over. They thought you looked sexy and they lusted after you."

Susan looked down, perhaps a little embarrassed.

"And you deserve it. You dedicated so much to raising our family, and you dedicated so much to keep your body fit. Now is the time for you to enjoy other aspects life and the complements bestowed on you from others."

"I know I am just repeating myself now... do you think less of me because of what I did?" Susan asked.

"Of course not! I love seeing you be a bad girl from time to time! And why shouldn't you? You are just too hot, and too sexy to let those opportunities pass without allowing yourself to explore things further," Edward explained. "Hey, I don't get to show off my pretty wife enough!" he told her with a wink and a grin.

"And for me, the thought that those guys may be jerking off to your image right now is just so fucking arousing!"

Susan's face heated, blushing from her husband's lewd statement. Yet although still embarrassed, to her dismay she also felt her pulse speeding up, her face reddening, not from humiliation, but from the carnal images his comment brought about in her head.

Defiant to her reticence, Susan sat up, grabbed the hem of her cover-up, pulled it over her head, and tossed it on an adjacent lounger. She felt grateful for her husband's kind words, realizing he was correct in one thing, she had nothing to be ashamed of - she spent a lot of time maintaining her figure and should be proud of it! So why not show it off?

Edward sat in momentarily speechless disbelief, looking at his wife. "Thank-you, sweetheart! That's the sexy confidence I love!" he finally said.

As she lay back, Susan heard a patio door open. A man in the room directly above theirs came out onto the balcony. Above him on the top floor another couple was sitting on chairs looking down on them. All were clothed. The normally 'shy' side of Susan would not sit naked poolside in clear sight of other hotel patrons. Strangely, she felt no urge to cover-up.

And stranger still, she felt a thrill deep within her body at the sudden attention she was garnishing. It brought back those moments when they ventured to the non-nude beach.

"OK," she said shyly, wondering what the hell prompted her to do what she just did. She looked directly at her husband again and asked, "But I need to understand...how far exactly do you want me to play along?" she questioned him, willing to at least try and make this a game for her husband.

"Well," Edward started, unable to hide the anxiousness in his voice. "I love and will be forever grateful that you agreed to come here..."

"Well, I know I agreed to come here, but I really didn't expect this," Susan said interrupting Edward and trying to ignore her watchers. "I mean, this is not the nude beach experience I expected. This whole town is in sexual overdrive!"

"I know that, and now seeing you so upset...it is crushing to me. I mean, I really thought you were getting into it. This is about experiencing this together, and perhaps growing our sexuality together. And let me reiterate, I have no desire to be with another woman. I told you that many times..."

"And you're all I want!" Susan admonished, as Edward tried to forge an explanation. "I do not need, nor do I want, to have sex with another man! And I know it turns you on - thinking about me doing more than just teasing and flirting with other guys. But that is not something I want!" If you can't accept that, you can find another woman to satisfy your perverted fantasies!"

While Susan was blaming her husband, in reality, she was confused and distracted by her own thoughts. She could feel a knot in the pit of her stomach. If she were to be honest with herself, the attention on her was addicting. Part of her wanted her husband to continue to persuade, and even coerce her into staying and experiencing more of this libertine lifestyle. But in her mind, she didn't want to admit to her desires, and she didn't want the guilt if any trouble resulted. She needed to be able to say, 'I only did this because you wanted me to. I only did this for you.'

"And you're all I want!" Edward snapped. Although his wife's words were like a dagger to his heart, Edward knew he needed to do something, say something, to assure his wife that this entire holiday was not an elaborate ruse to push for a hall pass or an excuse to have sex with another woman.

"Honey, seeing you so comfortable walking around nude, in front of so many people, well...you know that is such a huge turn on for me!" he told her sincerely. "I thought you were enjoying it as well. Am I wrong?"

Susan looked away. Edward could see her biting her lip, deep in thought.

"And look at you! You look so damn sexy right now!" Edward beamed. "You are lying naked poolside, in public view of anyone! Your confidence to do this is so damn sexy, and it is so arousing for me!"

She looked up. Everyone on the balconies was looking her way. Her husband was right to a certain extent. She was naked and clearly on display. But being naked in front of others was not what was making her uncomfortable.

"Well...I am okay with this," motioning to her surroundings, her eyes less teary now. "I am okay with others seeing me naked. I am even okay with flashing a little. But...well it's what you told me before we came here. You told me you hoped I would be more 'open' to another man's advances. You essentially gave me the 'green light' to fuck someone else. And I will not go there."

While she talked about fidelity, her moral compass was spinning in circles, out of control. The reality was, the sexual nature of this place was opening doors to a new reality. Her arousal had been building all day. After what she witnessed on the beach and in the dunes, she was considering things she thought she could never consider. Could she actually put aside her marriage vows for a brief period of sexual permissiveness? The mere thought sent her heart racing again, and she was simply afraid to explore her feelings further. Truth was, she had trouble admitting there was a dark part of her that would not be opposed to such a thing.

"Well, you know I love to show you off. I would die a happy man just watching you walk around nude, and tease, flash and flirt a little! I don't believe there is anything abnormal about a man being so profoundly turned on by seeing his wife as a really hot and desirable woman!"

Susan smiled feeling more at ease from Edward's words of encouragement.

"So let me ask you this," Edward continued. "When you were teasing that man on the beach, and you saw him focused on you, didn't you think it was kind of exciting?"

"Well...yes, but I did feel somewhat conflicted. I'm not sure if I'd want to continue down that road. I mean, what if it escalates? What's to stop a man from thinking he could go all the way?"

"Remember, you are in control. You can stop at anytime. No means no!" Edward paused, knowing anything further would have to happen naturally, especially for a naturally shy woman like his wife. "You know I would never want to push you into anything that makes you uncomfortable. Don't forget that. But you have to admit, it is empowering, isn't it? I mean, being that close to someone and having total control over what he sees and doesn't see? And wasn't it validating when you saw you gave him an erection?"

Susan blushed and looked down, trying to hide her sordid thoughts.

Edward pressed on, gently reminding his wife that extra 'spice' was having a positive effect on him. "I really like what it is doing it to us, to me! You are getting this old man so horny...I would love to do you here, right now with everyone watching!"

Actually, it wasn't only Edward who was getting worked up. She couldn't admit it, but men paying attention to her did make her feel rejuvenated and invigorated. It boosted her ego, gave her more confidence, and proved a welcome change from her normal, boring, day-to-day life.

Susan was relieved her husband was not going to force her to do something uncomfortable. And, the reality was, he never, ever did. But in this place, after some of the things they had witnessed, she needed that reinforcement. It felt good to know they were on the same page. She was glad they cleared the air and she now felt far more at ease. And she felt reassured to put her panicked overreaction far in her rear-view mirror.

"Let's just have fun with the rest of our time here," Edward suggested as he poured more wine refilling both their glasses.

Seeing his wife finally smile, Edward felt relieved to see her less upset. He leaned in and kissed his wife softly, but deeply - a good, long, soul-warming kiss that told her how much he loved, valued and desired her. He was reassured to feel his wife respond, opening her mouth to accept his kiss.

He looked up. The people on the balconies were still there, looking down on them from above. He looked over at his wife. With the late afternoon sun casting a beautiful golden glow on her nude body, his wife looked so damned beautiful. And he could not be more proud to be lying next to her.

"Let me reassure you, I will not push you to do anything. But I really would love seeing you act naughty tonight," Edward explained, "Just try it. Nobody knows you here and if you have reservations about anything, or it makes you uncomfortable, I respect that. You will always be in control over what anyone sees, and you will always be in control over how provocative you wish to be."