From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan felt tingles in her groin. Actually, occasionally being a little naughty was something she started to enjoy. And here was her husband asking her to let loose.

The two couples at the bar got up, evidently heading to a bar or restaurant in the main part of town.

As Susan watched the two sexy women walk away, their husband's arms around them, she finally responded. "No, I don't want to leave. We've come this far. And...I know you want this..." she said, her voice unsteady.

Edward smiled hearing her words. "Thank you, sweetheart!"

Edward kissed Susan, deeply, lovingly. Then he helped her up off the lounger, collected their things and followed her to their room to get ready for their night out.

"I'm sorry honey," Susan turned and said.

"Sorry for what?

"I know I overreacted..."

**********

They entered the hotel at the side door beside the bar and walked down the hotel hallway to their room. It was a surreal experience, walking into and around the hotel in the nude.

As they closed the door to their room, Edward pushed Susan to bed. She lay on her back with her legs spread wide. He could tell immediately by the look of her protruding and glistening lips that she was turned on. Susan had no doubt already been primed for lust from the events of the day.

He got above her and began to slide his cock along her slit back and forth a few times.

"Stop teasing!" Susan screamed before grabbing and pulling her husband into her very wet pussy. She wanted to be fucked.

Edward obediently plunged his straining cock deep inside his wife. After a series of full deep thrusts, he knew that he was not going to last long. Being witness to everything sexual and his wife's exhibition had him at his limit.

Sure enough, he was soon coming inside her harder than he could ever remember, and in embarrassingly record time.

"Wow, what has gotten into you?" Susan asked.

"Baby, that was arguably some of the best foreplay we have ever had...that is why," Edward beamed. "You turned me on so much today, I couldn't wait to put my cock inside you! I apologize for being so quick..."

Susan quickly cut him off. "No need to apologize, honey. It felt so good. It really did! Maybe we can bottle some of that to take home!" she said with a wink.

She jumped up from the bed. "I am going to shower first," she warned before closing the bathroom door behind her. Just as quickly, she popped her head out and asked, "Why don't you call maintenance to get the patio door lock fixed?"

"Well, ahh, okay. No problem. I will call the front desk now."

Edward made the call to the front desk, then sat on the bed, laid back and closed his eyes. It seemed like a quick nap was in order after the combination of traveling and the effects of the afternoon in the sun.

As he closed his eyes reveling in the post-coital bliss, he thought about their first afternoon in Cap d'Agde. He loved the confidence of his wife to be able to walk around the beach nude in front of hundreds of people. He loved watching his sexy wife playfully tease another man.

And most importantly, he felt validation knowing deep down she actually enjoyed it.

Although there was a speed bump in the road, he felt grateful that Susan was at least willing to allow herself to stay and experience more of the Cap d'Agde scene. And he wondered with cautious excitement what lay ahead.

He wondered what his wife was going to choose to wear tonight. Whether it was a short skirt, a sexy cocktail dress, or a low-cut top; he looked forward to seeing his wife dressed in an erotic and evocative manner. And here, in Cap he was particularly interested to see how far she was willing to push her limits, and how risqué she was willing to go.

And he remained hopeful she was willing to "tease and please," as he called it - playfully flashing her admirers. Nothing obvious; but more 'accidental.' Because the truth was, the more Edward saw other guys noticing his wife; his desire to show off his wife grew even stronger, and provided the fuel for other, more sordid, fantasies.

And like being hooked on a drug - he wanted more.

************

As she stepped into the shower, Susan tried to shake some of the guilt she had at what she had done, what she had seen, and how she reacted. It wasn't normal, at least not to her. Was she foolish for brazenly exposing herself and teasing strangers? And why didn't she just turn and walk away from the multiple sex acts she so blatantly witnessed?

The warm water felt like a thousand hands exploring her body and did nothing to assuage her shameful and disreputable thoughts. Although she did not want to become any more aroused than she already had, Susan ran her hands over the rounded curves of her body, unable to stop the flood of images re-playing in her mind.

The touch of her hands sent thrills coursing through her as the memory of her exposure ran through her head. Her hand wandered in between the soft folds of her vagina as she recalled the expression of the onlookers at the textile beach. Her audacious display made her want more, and she found herself craving the sensation of her fingers.

And then she pictured the way the man in the chair in front of her had stared unabashedly at her pussy. She knew she was the sole reason for the man's erection. As she flicked at the sensitive nub of her swollen clit, she wondered if he was now fantasizing about her.

"What are you doing?!?" she asked herself as she opened her eyes trying to shake the guilt from having such sordid thoughts. It wasn't appropriate to think about how she daringly displayed her body. And it certainly wasn't appropriate to believe other men may be pleasuring themselves to her. She turned the water temperature to refreshingly cooler in the hopes of tempering her heated thoughts.

But then her thoughts shifted and she also had to come to grips with the genesis of the stirrings resonating through her. She was unable to control her own body's response; responding, involuntarily and uncontrollably. Because the fact was, she could not help herself; her body had been continuously aroused from the moment they arrived.

And while she was mollified to finally admit to her husband and to herself that she enjoyed being seen naked by other men, there was a much darker secret she still didn't want to talk about, and was even struggling to accept.

After witnessing a black man with the largest penis she ever saw, fucking a married white woman, those dark images intensified. And because it all occurred with the full consent of the woman's husband made it both shameful and unthinkable! Yet, for some reason, the social taboo of marriage infidelity, combined with the contrast of black on white, and the animalistic nature of the fucking he administered, made it so erotic and carnal.

While she never could have admitted it in the past, there was something about this place; this place full of sexual energy and libertine thinking that was pushing her to consider these taboo fantasies. She imagined herself being as sexually open and carefree as the woman in the dunes. And yet, at the same time, was ashamed for allowing her mind to wander to such a place.

But her husband just asked her to let loose and be naughty, didn't he?

The sensation of the water cascading over her tits and nipples created a tingling sensation that only served to stimulate and reawaken her desire yet again. She tried to shake the image away, but couldn't. She bit her lips, still wrestling with right versus wrong, promiscuity versus infidelity. A door that had been locked tight for so many years was now being pushed wide open. And now, she was wrestling with her thoughts, still trying to find objections to this newfound journey of sexual freedom and exploration that had been opened for her to experience.

She turned the water off and dried herself; mortified and bewildered how she could allow herself to be affected like this.

She looked in the mirror. The proof was looking right her. Her face was flushed and her breathing heavy.

"Exactly how naughty?" she wondered? She took a deep breath, not believing how much her thinking had changed.

Reaching for the bathroom door in order to allow her husband to shower next, she wondered, was she also opening the door to new sexual adventures?

***************

"Wake up, Honey! Your turn!"

Startled, Edward looked up to see his wife, naked but for a towel wrapped around her hair. He saw her tits jiggling as she methodically brushed her teeth.

"There were only two towels. We are going to need to ask for more," Susan's words were garbled as she spoke while continuing her brushing.

"We will. Just drop one of the towels you used on the bath counter while I am showering. I'll just use that one. We can stop at the desk and ask for fresh towels on our way out."

Susan finished drying herself and put the towel on the counter. Then she took the towel from her hair, ran it through as she began to ready herself for their night out. Behind her, Edward turned on the shower and stepped in.

"What to wear?" Susan whispered to herself as she stepped out of the bath and rummaged through her suitcase. She wondered if she packed the appropriate clothes for this holiday.

While total nudity is the norm during the daytime in Cap d'Agde, in the evening people get dressed up. She remembered Edward telling her that the ladies in particular dress up in the sexiest of outfits for the night out. The two women at the poolside bar confirmed that. Although she had nothing remotely as sexy as what those women were wearing, she would have to make do with what she brought.

She pulled a pair of fishnet thigh-high stockings from her suitcase. The stockings were something her husband had given her, and insisted she bring on this holiday. And after seeing those women earlier, she now felt comfortable wearing those stockings. She knew Edward would love seeing her in them.

As she pulled them slowly over her legs, she had to admit feeling them glide over her flesh and adjusting and straighten the seam at the back, gave her a rush of excitement.

She looked for her shoes. She picked out the black strappy heels that she had packed just for this trip to Cap d'Agde. They were the sexiest she owned - made of black leather, with a four-inch heel, open at the toes, and with a crisscross pattern of ankle straps. She slipped them on, fastened the ankle straps, and walked around in front of the mirror.

"Hmmm, these aren't nearly as slutty as the heels those other women were wearing, but they do look sexy," she thought to herself. The heels and the lace tops of these stockings did advertise, "Come fuck me!" but in a chic and sophisticated, not an in-your-face slutty way.

She paused. Looking at her image in the full-length mirror, the reflection she saw was a woman defying her age. Susan worked hard to keep her body tight and was proud to see the hard work evident before her. And the heels really did accentuate her long legs and butt. There was nothing like a good pair of heels to help build a woman's confidence. She felt scandalously sexy.

She rummaged through her suitcase in search of the little black dress Edward bought her for this trip. Strangely she was now actually looking forward to wearing something risqué in public; something she would not be caught dead wearing at home.

A loud knock sounded at the door and startled Susan. "Shit!" she muttered. It must be maintenance for the door lock. "Just a minute!" she called. She frantically looked around for something appropriate to wrap around her; she had put both towels in the bath.

Just then the shower stopped. Edward stepped out of the shower just as she moved toward the bathroom to grab a towel. He was blocking her from moving further into the small bathroom.

"Maintenance is at the door. I'm going to need one of these towels!" Susan said sternly.

Edward looked at his wife as he dried himself. She looked absolutely delicious standing before him naked but for a sexy pair of stockings and high heels.

Suddenly a devious smile came across Edward as the spontaneity of the moment took over. He could not explain why. Perhaps it was his dream or perhaps it was the erotic atmosphere they experienced on the beach.

"Honey, you don't need a towel. Just open the door and let him in to work!"

"What?" She whispered. "You have got to be kidding me!" she said with exasperation, glaring at her husband, obviously upset at his suggestion.

Edward avoided looking directly at his wife, but he could feel her death stare.

Susan felt the air leave her lungs as her eyes opened wide and her body shivered, surprised at her husband's suggestion. Over time, she had gotten comfortable on a nude beach and not feeling conscientious about her nudity. She believed being naked on a beach all day would be enough to appease her husband's deviant fantasies, but that was evidently not the case.

"I can't understand why my own husband would want to humiliate me like this! Is it not enough that I was naked all day? Is it not enough that a hundred strangers saw me naked? Is it not enough for you that you had your fingers in my pussy at the beach in front of an audience?" she castigated trying to stop this charade.

Susan stood in complete disbelief staring at her husband, waiting for him to simply pass a bath towel.

"We talked about pushing our boundaries. So go ahead, I dare you!" he said.

She felt her heart stop at his words, her eyes opening wide. For a moment, she thought about it. She shook her head, silently resisting her husband's twisted suggestion. "Why is he trying to embarrass me?"

But Susan understood all too well her husband's intention. She knew he wanted her to be more open. She knew he wanted her to push her morale boundaries, testing the limits of how far she would go.

"What if we get in trouble?" Susan asked trying to reason with her husband and his deviant challenge. "What if somebody calls the police? What if we get kicked out of this hotel?"

Edward had fantasized about a similar scenario to this -- a hotel room service or a pizza delivery, with his wife answering the door in something see-thru. He knew this would be pushing her limits; it was certainly pushing his.

He leaned in to his flustered wife and whispered, "We're in a hotel in a place called The Naked City. We're unlikely to get in trouble here," Edward said, calmly. "Just have fun with it! I'll close this door, but I will be right here if you need me and to make sure nothing inappropriate happens."

"Madam?" called the voice outside the door. "You called Maintenance?" the man bellowed out in a heavy French accent.

"Trust me! You look incredible standing there in just those high heels!" he grinned.

"Just a sec," she answered him through the door. Looking back at her husband expectantly, Susan saw him nod slightly. It was clear; he was undeterred and any further debate would be fruitless.

She stood there in silence for a moment as she pondered the entire situation. Never in a million years would she have imagined herself actually considering such a surreal and indecent proposition.

And she also noticed her husband's cock sticking straight out while he dried himself. She rolled her eyes in disbelief. Although she had to admit she was at times too conservative and 'introverted' when in public, she still could not understand how her husband could actually get aroused at the thought of his wife exposing herself to strangers.

Could she do this? She knew he wanted her to flash and tease other men. But here, in a hotel room and relatively alone with a stranger, was a totally different scenario. This was crossing the line, wasn't it?

Susan felt like her heart was lodged into her throat as she walked to the door, attempting to hide her nervousness from her imminent exposure before a hotel maintenance man. Trembling, she could not believe she was even considering going through with it.

She looked back at Edward. His eyes continued urging her on. She knew her husband. Further protestations would be futile. She felt herself relenting to his demand.

She swallowed hard, and nervously turned the lock on the door. She stood next to the door, with one hand on the door handle. "What the hell," she thought, a strange, eerie naughtiness taking over her thinking. "This sort of thing must happen here all the time," she reasoned.

Edward nervously but excitedly watched as his wife opened the hotel room door naked, but for her stockings and heels.

When Susan opened the room door she thought the elderly maintenance man was going to have a heart attack. Seeing her completely exposed before him, the man's eyes opened wide, his eyes running up and down her body without control.

"Ummm, yes...ahh, Madam. I am here to look at your...lock?" the man said in his heavy French accent. He appeared to be 50-ish.

"Come in," Susan said, her voice shaking.

She stood aside still holding the door open while the man walked into the room carrying his tool kit. She shut the door behind him. Feeling self-conscious being so naked in front of a stranger, she turned around and nervously pointed to the patio door, while covering her breasts with her other arm, and trying to act as nonchalant as possible.

The man again looked her up and down, his eyes scanning her body. She took a deep breath. "This is it, the point of no return," she thought.

To her surprise, the man's intent stare gave her a thrill. It seemed so wrong to open the door naked for a stranger and invite him into her room. Yet, to her surprise she felt her body reacting involuntarily.

Strangely, she felt herself blushing, and her heart fluttering erratically being so close and so openly exposed to this hotel maintenance man, who kept staring at her. Susan dropped her arm to rest on the side of her hip, foregoing any further attempts at modesty. She fidgeted on her heels as she nervously accepted the man open ogling of every inch of her body.

Watching surreptitiously from the partially closed bathroom door, Edward's heart was beating out of his chest as he heard his wife call out, "Over here!"

He watched as if hypnotized when his wife motioned the maintenance man over to the patio door, her French speaking skills obviously lacking, her face turning a deeper shade of crimson. No doubt feeling somewhat emboldened, Susan made brief eye contact with him and seeing a mischievous twinkle in his wife's eyes, he watched as his wife nervously passed in front of the man and walked towards the patio door, her tits jiggling with each step and her ass pronounced from wearing high heels.

Edward could see the man's eyes following her the entire time. Once again he felt a thrill at the man's obvious gaze to, and appreciation of, his wife's body.

Susan didn't know why or what possessed her at the moment. But she knew her husband had pushed her into this, and in a strange way, she was actually beginning to enjoy it. The knowledge that she had just crossed another threshold gave her pause, but there was no doubt that allowing herself to continue this audacious act made her pussy quiver with anticipation.

Perhaps it was her brazen behavior on the beach earlier. Once again, she felt her naughty vixen side come out again, and she decided to tease the poor old man. She repeated again to herself, "You want a naughty wife? I'll show you a naughty wife!"

Edward could not believe what he saw next. Abandoning any lady-like movement, Susan planted her high-heeled feet on the floor a good two feet apart and slowly bent over at the waist, making sure she kept her legs perfectly straight while turning her ass and pushing her butt back toward the man.

Bent over like that, Susan knew she was giving the man a clear view of her most intimate of areas, if he was still interested in looking. And with her legs spread that far apart, she knew he would no doubt see her pussy lips open and engorged.