From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!!!" Edward's mouth dropped. "That looks so obscenely sexy! I'm not sure I want to go out now!" He grinned like a man who had just won the lottery.

She turned to again view her image in the mirror. "This really feels weird," Susan squirmed as she tried to adjust to the pearls to keep them from sliding deeper between her pussy lips. Somehow, they made her feel even more mischievous than wearing nothing at all.

As she turned to view her ass, the pearls seems to appear out of nowhere before reaching the soft red lace band below her waist. If she wanted to make that move from innocent flasher to being outright pornographic, this would advertise her intent. Even though it was a little scary, the thought of wearing such a scandalous garment underneath her dress made her smile mischievously. It was strange to admit; she felt sexy, and deliciously bad.

"I think it will be perfect for our night out! After all, you saw what those women at the bar were wearing," Edward reassured her. "But...I gotta say, I would be perfectly happy staying right here and taking my time devouring you!" he whispered into his wife's ear as his hand followed the curve of her butt to the hem of her dress.

"Put that on pause, buddy!" Before she could lose her nerve, she was ready to throw caution to the wind and explore things further. "We are here. I am ready for dinner. Join me, or I may well go by myself!" she said with a wink as she grabbed her purse and opened the hotel room door.

To be continued...