From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward leaned in, kissed her on the cheek, and whispered in her ear. "And admit it...watching that woman have live sex in right front of you was sexy as hell, wasn't it?"

Susan bit her lower lip as she felt her body pulsing reminiscing of her behavior watching the public sex show in the dunes earlier.

"Okay, I'll admit, it was...quite...erotic...and I did consider doing some naughty things to you at that time!" Susan admitted as she nervously circled her glass with her nails.

"Really? Like, having sex in front of other people?" Edward asked excitedly.

Susan smiled nervously at the suggestion. She knew that was Edward's ultimate fantasy on this trip. Teasing other men with an occasional flash was one thing, but full-on intercourse in front of strangers, in the middle of a crowded beach, and with an audience? Would she? Could she?

She was not a performer. She never wanted to be the center of attention. She always preferred to remain reserved.

And yet, why was she not outright dismissing such a sordid act?

She knew that act would attract a crowd. Everything and every part of her would be out in the open. So how would she react with others so close, being able to 'inspect' every inch of her private, most intimate area? So many questions...

"Hold that thought," Edward said rising from his stool. "I'll be right back. I need to use the men's room."

As her husband made his way towards the rest rooms, Susan reflected on her own ruminations. She lamented the fact she was often too conservative and 'introverted' when in public. But the day's events proved to her how much more fun she could have, if she allowed herself.

Sitting upon the tall bar stool she was more acutely aware of the hem on her black dress had ridden another 4" up her leg, now not only showing off the lace tops of her stockings, but at least another inch of bare skin to boot. She looked down. Her breasts were bulging and practically hanging out of her immodest cocktail dress. With more than three-quarters of her body now exposed to everyone around her, she knew she had the look of a woman dressed for sex, repercussions of the 'new' woman she had become.

Still, her first instinct was to try pulling her dress back down. As she moved to pull the hem, she remembered the pearl thong. Any movement, particularly rocking side to side, increased the stimulation on her clit.

Susan looked around and was astonished to see the younger Frenchman still there, and he was staring straight at her! She paused, taking in more of the man. He was well-dressed, tall and athletic, with a five-o'clock shadow, and wavy black hair - a 'GQ' type man. In other words, her 'type.'

She slowly crossed her legs, attempting to get her dress pulled down enough to cover her exposed thighs showing above the stockings.

Then she noticed a wicked sly look on the man's face that suggested that from his vantage point he had a glimpse up her dress. She glanced down and although sitting with her legs crossed, her dress had again ridden up, the uncovered thigh above her black lace top of her stockings again visible. She did little to change her position and wondered if the Frenchman had already received a glimpse of her pussy and, gasp...the pearls of her thong!

Susan blushed; his gaze caused her to fidget just slightly. He remained focused on her, and it was making her nervous but her body tingly at the same time. Half of her wanted to avert her eyes and turn away from the man. But just as quickly, another more playful part of her was taking over realizing the opportunity presented.

She knew Edward loved to show her off and that's why he bought this dress in the first place. He wouldn't be threatened at all by another man ogling her. In fact she knew it would no doubt arouse him knowing that another men noticed her, even desired her. He admitted it several times.

And yet it was her body's reaction that was most surprising. She was conscious of her racing heart, shallow breath, and fully aroused sensations. Although confused by her feelings, she was gratified to have the admiration of this man. After all, what married woman would not enjoy feeling she was still attractive to other men?

Perhaps influenced by her husband's urgings and greased by the alcohol, she smirked. "Oh, you prefer to watch, do you?"

Feeling tantalizingly naughty, and surprisingly not the least bit self-conscious, she maintained eye contact with the handsome stranger, licked her painted lips and challenged her reticence by uncrossing her legs to give him a quick peak up her dress. While nervously still looking directly into the man's eyes, she slowly but deliberately parted her legs and held that pose before eventually re-crossing her legs, just like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

All the while Susan held her gaze with the Frenchman and smiled slyly as if wordlessly trying to convey - "Yes, you are seeing clearly. These are thigh high stockings and I'm wearing pearl panties!" Her little 'move' was noticeable enough to be sexy, but not so noticeable as to be vulgar, she thought.

As she continued direct eye contact, the Frenchman lifted his glass towards her and arched his eyebrows suggestively. All she wanted was to push her boundaries and rid herself of her typical fear and trepidation. But she could not deny, the Frenchman's simple gesture and acknowledgement of her brazen display sent a thrill coursing through her. Although she tried not to, she couldn't help but smile back at her admirer.

And Susan felt her body heat up--only this time not in embarrassment, but in arousal, her groin tingling and her nipples hardening into painful nubs. Her natural physiological response gave her a sense of uneasiness, and yet a desire to test her modesty. Why?

Even though she was exposed for only a few seconds and was unsure just how much the Frenchman saw, she felt the heat growing in her pussy and she hoped that she didn't get so wet that she stained her new dress. As her nipples ached, and her pussy tingled, she was unsure if her body's reaction was from her own anxiety, or from the small thrill at another man's appreciation of her body. And those damned pearls kept rubbing on her clit!

Strangely, the 'unintentional' yet purposeful wardrobe malfunctions did give her a sense of empowerment. She felt she was in command of this show. The awakened exhibitionist devil inside her liked this. She liked it a lot.

Susan recalled reading an article in a magazine that asserted that there was an exhibitionist waiting to bust out in all women. She recalled reading that with trepidation at the time -- all women, really? But now she was realizing the real power of female exhibitionism. And she felt more compelled than ever to keep that door open.

She looked down at her wine glass and smiled proudly. Like on the beach, it was fun to have captivated the attention of another man. And now, a delicious thrill coursed through her in the obvious enjoyment the Frenchman got in watching her, and a really hot and exotic one at that!

Gone was the normal, straight-laced, happily married mature woman living in a nice house in a gated suburban community. The 'new' woman was a complete stranger, the opposite of everything she had been. Not long ago she would have considered this new woman to be a floozy, a bimbo, or even a slut. But now she felt more confident and more assured of her own sexuality; a combination that gave her a sense of power over the males around her that often previously dominated her world. It was both empowering and...exciting!

And she felt no guilt; she was absolutely certain her husband would have encouraged this lascivious behavior anyway.

She thought back just a couple weeks ago. The time she agreed to this detour on their upcoming French holiday...

**************

Susan arrived at the bar well before her husband, who was caught up in traffic. They planned to meet for happy hour after work at a local cocktail bar to try to finalize their holiday plans to the South of France.

For this particular meet, Susan wore a classy but sexy short black satin dress with spaghetti straps and red high heels; in acquiescence to Edward's incessant pleas for her to dress more 'provocatively.' She found a seat at the bar and placed her purse on an adjacent seat in order to reserve for her husband.

Before the very busy bartender could take her drink order, she texted her husband, "At the bar...what's ur ETA?"

Within seconds Edward responded, "Cant say...caught up in this traffic mess."

"No worries -- I'll be here waiting, my love."

Susan ordered a Cosmopolitan cocktail and just as the bartender set a glass in front of her; she heard her phone again ping.

"What are you wearing??? " Edward texted.

"It's a surprise!!!"

"Something sexy?!?!?" Edward texted.

Susan responded with a shock emoji.

Just as she placed her phone on the bar she heard a male voice behind her.

"Is this seat taken?"

Susan knew Edward was not going to arrive for some time, and she knew it would be wrong of her to save a seat in this crowded bar. She smiled at the man and moved her purse.

"Do you mind?"

"Not at all," Susan said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. My name is Brad, by the way." The man said as he sat down.

"Susan."

"Nice to meet you Susan. Are you here with anyone? I mean, I don't want to sound too forward, I just didn't want to take someone's seat."

"No, I am waiting to meet up with an old business acquaintance," she told him. "She's caught up in traffic," making up a story on the spot.

"Business acquaintance?" She regretted saying that. After all, here she was in a cocktail lounge, dressed to the nines in a LBD. And the satin black dress hugged her body like a second skin, leaving little to the imagination. Would she really be dressed like this to flaunt her tight figure to a female business associate? She wondered what this man thought of her, dressed as she was.

"Well, in that case, I'll just warm this up until she gets here."

Foregoing her typical behavior, she turned to engage the man. This was highly unusual as Susan would typically be shy and show no interest. But they had role-played scenarios like this in the bedroom, and Edward often pleaded with her to do this in real life. So why not? What harm could come from engaging the man?

The man was in his 40's, tall, good-looking, and very self-assured. Their conversation was actually very pleasant and spanned the usual: travel, work, social life. Brad was an educated professional, easy-going, and had a great sense of humor. They chatted and laughed and the minutes flew by.

But as they continued chatting, Susan noticed the man glancing down regularly. Sitting upon the tall bar stool, the hem on her black dress had ridden high up her thigh, exposing a lot of leg. She nervously took another sip from her glass in an attempt to calm her anxiety.

She heard her phone ping and saw a text from her husband. "Have not moved...must be an accident "

"Shit!" She thought. She was dressed like this to surprise her husband. She did not want to give the impression she was some sort of a high paid call girl. She needed her husband, here, now!

She took a big gulp of her drink, finishing whatever remained.

"Looks like you are in need of a refill. Can I buy you another?" Brad asked interrupting Susan's thoughts.

"Oh. Well...ah, sure!" after some hesitation, Susan reluctantly accepted. "Why not? "It's just a drink!" She concluded.

She picked up her phone. "No worries...a guy just bought me a drink ," she texted back to her husband.

Edward stared at his phone. "A guy bought her a drink?" he asked himself. His wife's text excited him. Various sordid scenarios flashed through his mind.

"Are you up for playing The Game tonight?" he texted.

Susan felt a small thrill run through her from her husband's suggestion. After all, 'Brad' was really hot! The fact was, her husband had been pushing for her to tease and flirt and be more open for some time. She had been reluctant, not wanting to be considered a floozy. Although she would have to admit, the few times she did, she was surprised she enjoyed it.

Susan answered, "What did you have in mind?"

Edward replied, "Kind of like that time we were in that bar in the City. Are u dressed sexy?"

"Maybe "

"Just let the guy hit on u and flirt a little!!"

Susan responded, "Edward!" and placed her phone on the bar.

Brad was actually very easy to talk to and Susan welcomed the ability to take her mind off her trepidation for being dressed as she was. Before long, with the conversation flowing freely again, another round of drinks arrived.

She turned to Brad and smiled. "Thank you for the drink!"

"The pleasure is all mine!"

Her phone pinged again. Brad looked at Susan. "You not going to look?" he asked.

Susan blushed. "It's no doubt my friend giving me an update."

As she picked up her phone, a text from Edward read, "This traffic is not moving so there is no use you just being bored waiting for me. Have fun!"

Susan placed the phone back on the bar. "Still running late," she said.

"Well, frankly, if you don't mind me saying, I'm glad. I was hoping for more time with you!" Brad said while reaching out and touching Susan's arm, sending a series of pins and needles sensations throughout her body.

Susan swallowed hard. This man's smoldering eyes pierced straight to her soul. And with an obvious sexual tension rising, she felt her arousal increasing, undoubtedly enhanced from the alcohol she had consumed. She could feel her nipples hardening and poking at the thin material of her satin dress, as if trying to introduce themselves to this man. And she could feel how flush her face had become, not to mention the notable dampness between her legs, her thin lace thong moist from her arousal.

Without thinking, she uncrossed her legs and slowly re-crossed them. Brad's eyes moved downwards to her legs, taking special note that her dress had ridden even higher, before moving back up to smile openly at her, his penetrating gaze mentally removing the little black dress she was wearing.

"I love your red heels," smiled Brad.

Susan's heart fluttered. She had always considered herself a shy, traditionally conservative woman. However now, as she felt her body responding to this man's admiring scrutiny, particularly dressed as she was, the heat she felt between her legs was no doubt a damp confirmation of her enjoyment of her transformation.

Being lost in her own thoughts and her aroused state, she did not bother to adjust her attire. She was torn between the right and wrong she had been taught, and what her body and mind wanted to explore. She shook off her wandering lurid thoughts and turned to continue to engage the man in more friendly banter.

About ten minutes later, Brad excused himself to use the Men's Room. Susan picked up her phone realizing a lot of time had passed since she heard from Edward. She nervously typed and tried to explain that a guy was buying her drinks, and she was now on her third cocktail.

Edward stared at his phone. "Have fun with it!" he typed.

Although he was only a couple minutes away, he wanted to give his wife some time and space to explore her newfound sexual liberty. But he needed to get to the bar as quickly as possible. Inexcusably, he desired to watch his wife with another man.

When Edward finally arrived, he ordered a beer and purposely stayed out of eyesight of his wife. He wanted to watch this unfold, and he wanted to watch another man hit on his wife. This was some of that 'spice' he enjoyed. It was a huge turn-on for him, not to mention an ego boost, seeing other men checkout his wife.

He found her engaged in a conversation with another man. Edward's heart quickened. There was something bizarrely arousing about watching this unfold before him. He always enjoyed seeing Susan get dressed up, taking her out, and showing her off in public. When he noticed other men checking her out, it stroked his ego.

As he watched from across the bar, it was clear Susan enjoyed the company of this man. He really saw her open up, hesitations and reservations shed away quickly between the talking and the touching. There was plenty of laughing. Susan played with her hair, and the man touched her arms and shoulders. It was clear they were flirting with each other, and it was exciting as hell to watch.

But when the man leaned in and whispered something to Susan, he saw the look in Susan's eyes. Something made her uncomfortable, and he knew that was his cue to end 'The Game' before it went further.

"Hey, honey!" Susan said as she saw her approaching husband. "Ummm...Brad, this is my husband, Edward."

Without acknowledgement and clearly disappointed, 'Brad' smirked at Susan, grabbed his drink, and walked away without another word.

"Have fun?" Edward asked smiling proudly at his sexy wife as soon as 'Brad' was out of earshot.

"We need to go!" Susan blurted nervously.

After quickly walking out of the bar, Edward accompanied his wife to her car. "By the way, I need to ask, what was it that 'Brad' whispered in your ear?"

"Oh that...ahhh...it... it was nothing," Susan smiled and closed her door. She was reluctant to tell her husband the truth. The man had asked Susan to join him for dinner and to go back to his place afterwards, because he wanted 'to get to know her better' he said.

Although she knew that would excite Edward, she still could not admit it to him. And even though she was flattered by the man's offer, she immediately dismissed any further thoughts. She was, after all, a happily married woman.

When they arrived at their home, the door barely closed behind them when Susan practically attacked her husband. She kissed him deeply, with a passion missing for some time.

And Edward reacted as well. It was such an enormous erotic rush to see his wife being hit on by a stranger. He led his wife by the shoulders and firmly guided her to their bed.

He knelt before her, hiked her dress and took a moment breathlessly admiring her long, sexy legs in heels and lace panties moistened by her essence. He couldn't contain himself any longer and dove between her milky thighs and proceeded to lap up her juices and probe her dripping wet pussy with his tongue. Her juices were running down his face and chin. "God, sweetheart, you're so wet! Having a handsome gentleman hit on you really turned you on, didn't it!"

And for the first time in a long time, they had hot, animalistic sex

Afterwards, Susan snuggled against her husband, relishing in a post-coital cuddle. She then kissed him and asked, "Are you upset with me for being naughty tonight?"

"Baby, it was harmless -- just some roleplaying foreplay. But it WAS exciting! And it appears I am not the only one that enjoyed it!"

"All right!!!" Susan blurted nervously.

"What?"

"Cap d'Agde, you know, the Naked City! I know you want to experience it," she whispered. "I am willing to give it a try!"

**************

Susan shook her head as she tried to return to reality. She looked up and noticed the Frenchman still looking her way. His stare was intense and purposeful, his eyes practically caressing her legs, most of which were revealed to him from her short dress. The man made no secret that he appreciated her sexiness -- and seemed to be undressing her in his mind.

She looked down at her drink, reveling in the ironic sense of power, and the intoxicating feeling from receiving the attention from the younger man. After all, that was the appeal, wasn't it -- any woman, but especially a married woman, receiving compliments affirming her attractiveness?