From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words sent a series of pins and needles sensations throughout Susan's entire body and caused her to feel flushed. Society always portrays that a man should stick to one woman and a woman should stick to one man, so the notion or thought that a man would willingly share his wife with another man sexually was wrong and...thought of as taboo.

"Once again...Edward pressed further, "I didn't suggest coming here just for me," "While I loved watching what you did today, and I absolutely love how you are dressed right now, this is for both of us to enjoy, to experience, and to explore. So now I am really focused on your enjoyment. I have no desire or intention of fucking another woman. You are, and always will be, the only one I want to fuck. But I also know I was the only man you ever been intimate with, at least since we were married, and I do not want you ever to wonder if you'd missed out on something in life."

At this point, Susan was only half-listening; her moral compass spinning in circles and out of control. How could her very own husband say he would not mind if another man fucked her? What kind of man thought such things of his wife?

And yet she could not dismiss the strange eroticism building within her as wild salacious thoughts flashed in her mind. Susan looked at her husband, seeing him give her a gentle, subtle nod towards the Frenchman as if to say 'go for it.'

"Look, we are two adults in a loving relationship who both share a desire to enhance our love life. I know that this may be a bit more than what some may consider..." Edward paused as he saw his wife nervous and breathing erratically.

"We are just trying to explore some things, you know, spice things up in our marriage. So here, while on a holiday where nobody knows us, why not let our fantasies run wild? I mean, now is a chance to let go of your inhibitions - to simply live for the moment without holding back; something you would never do back home!"

Susan looked down and noticed the conversation had resulted in a large bulge in her husband's pants. She looked up and saw pure arousal in his eyes.

"This conversation is arousing you?" There was now little doubt his desire to watch her with another man was real. But she was still unsure what long-term effects this would have on their relationship.

"Sometimes fantasies should remain just that," Susan chided. "Some things cannot be undone."

"Yes, this conversation is turning me on, and whether you wish to admit it or not, I believe you are turned on as well," Edward continued. "I mean, right here, right now, you are glowing and your breathing is heavy, almost like you've never been so turned on in your life!"

Susan blushed and looked down, not wanting to meet her husband's eyes for fear of confession.

"So sweetheart, in this judgment-free zone, I will admit, it would be exciting for me...and I really think it would be exciting for you as well. But if it makes you uneasy for me to remain here, watching, I can leave and you can go alone - as long as we agree in advance and you tell me every sexy detail when you come back to me. But again, it would be totally up to you how far you want to take it - you don't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable..."

"Okay Edward, that's enough! Besides...it's too late anyway," Susan said interrupting Edward, and almost disgustedly looking back and motioning towards the Frenchman's table. "He's already found another woman!"

Susan seemed uncomfortable not only by the discussion with her husband, but distracted by the fact that the Frenchman, who she flirted with and who flirted back, had already found another woman. It was a strange feeling of jealousy that seemed to be coming to the forefront.

Her head was spinning as she refocused on her husband's words as it all sunk in. It was a lot to digest.

Silence prevailed for what seemed like minutes. His suggestion was beyond her comprehension - why would he want that? She couldn't understand how any husband would allow that? But the way he opened up to her, and the sincerity in his words...Susan knew her husband had been holding on to it awhile.

But Edward knew their marriage was strong; they were both fully comfortable with each other, secure with each other, and trusted each other, and he believed they communicated with each other completely. And most importantly, at this state of his life he didn't have any hang-ups or jealousy issues. He was fine exploring things to keep that fire alive - whether it was Susan's teasing, role-play, or perhaps something more. It was such a turn on for him to watch his wife tease other men and see them lust after her. The idea of other men craving his wife was the most erotic thing he ever felt.

"Edward, I think this is a dangerous game we'd be playing. I fear for our relationship..." Susan started, her words tailing off in thought. Strangely, something inside her prevented her from outright dismissing her husband's absurd suggestion.

She took another big gulp of wine and slammed the near-empty glass onto the table before adding cynically, "Plus, I am not sure you could actually handle it if you saw me flirting with someone, and having another man's hands all over me, or going even further as you suggested, right in front of you. I just think deep down it would bother you and you would get more jealous than you think. And if I am truly your fantasy object, I'm certain you would feel very different about me, and about our marriage, afterward."

Shit, did she just leave the door open! Edward thought to himself. He was trying to nudge her, yet not have her feel trapped. But those final words did nothing but fuel his fantasies further. His cock was now almost painfully hard as the realization of his wife cracking the door open to become a hotwife put his deviant fantasy right into the forefront of possibility.

Where does this go next?

How should he react?

Could he actually, truly, accept such a forbidden scenario?

Or was he just a delusional pimp?

Silence prevailed once again as both of them examined their inner thoughts and desires.

Being 4,000 miles from home where nobody knew them and there was no chance they would ever see these people again, it seemed increasingly possible to actually consider such a scenario. Susan felt timid and scared, but she also felt an excitement stirring inside her.

Although conflicted over her husband's admission, Susan felt her pussy dampening at the thought, and her breasts once again tightening on her chest. Yet, she was still unwilling to be truthful to her husband, despite this discussion actually turning her on. She took a big final gulp of her wine in a futile attempt to clear her thoughts.

The fact was, she felt guilty that she had a deep, dark, fantasy of her own - one that she was having trouble admitting to her husband...and to herself.

In the back of her mind, she wondered...how far exactly could she push her own limits?

Susan knew her husband was very willing to extend his moral and societal boundaries and explore new ways to fulfill his sexual desires. But unfortunately, while he may be able to work through some discomfort, jealousy, and self-confidence issues, she remained hesitant.

Why couldn't she simply allow herself to venture out of her conservative shell? Why couldn't a mature woman be allowed to cast off outdated and ill-fitting stereotypes?

Edward noticed that Susan was a little unnerved. He smiled softly and picked up his wife's hand, holding within his securely, trying to ease her mind.

"I'm going to get the bill so we can go to dinner," he responded. Kissing her hand, he continued. "Sweetheart, follow your impulses. I want you to be free to explore your own fantasies. So why not make this a holiday to remember?"

Susan could feel a knot of anxiety in the pit of her stomach. Part of her wanted this. But could she actually?

"So, just so I am clear...you would not be angry if I had joined that guy and he said he wanted to fuck me?" Susan questioned angrily as she fidgeted in her stool; actually surprised those words came out of her mouth. Why did she say that?

"Well, it would not be so much anger, but I actually think it would be a mixture of curiosity, jealousy, fear, and lust all rolled into one. An emotional roller coaster for sure. But I do believe seeing you receive unadulterated pleasure would be the ultimate for me, even if from another man."

Susan bit her lip and wished that she had not said what she just did. She was floating a test; a test to see how serious her husband actually was on sharing her. She did not really expect that he would actually react as he did - actually not only give her permission, but also actually encourage her to play around.

"Are you considering that? Would you want to?"

She tried to save grace. "I'm not sure. I guess I was just testing you."

But in reality, she wasn't. Her husband simply blocked that door open -- the same door she had been struggling with and trying keep closed for the better part of this day.

And with that door now being pushed wide open, she could not stop the sordid thoughts that once again drifted through her mind -- thoughts of walking over to that Frenchman's table to reclaim what she believed was hers.

She took a deep breath and, perhaps aided by the cloud of alcohol, finally and reluctantly came to admit the truth to herself; she wondered what it would be like to be freer sexually, to feel the touch of another man, and yes, even feeling another man inside her. Not long ago she would have felt embarrassed by her own wandering thoughts. But now...she wasn't.

But could she actually admit this sordid revelation to her husband?

Susan fidgeted in her seat before taking another deep breath trying to decide on her next move. She felt butterflies in her stomach along with a contrasting twinge between her legs. She turned to the Frenchman and noticed an empty table. Looking beyond, the man was escorting the dark-haired younger woman out of the bar.

At that moment, she hated herself for being so indecisive.

Why couldn't she allow herself to accept, and maybe even experience some of her fantasies?

And why couldn't she share those fantasies with her loving husband?

So many unanswered questions flashed before her. Looking back in retrospect, the man's attitude and sexual confidence was appealing to her inner minx. And she could have been THAT woman!

"Are you sure about this Edward? Are you absolutely positive...this is something you want? And you wouldn't be jealous?"

To be continued...