From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced up and their eyes met again. Susan watched as the man pulled a seat over next to him and motioned for her, suggesting she join him. Seeing the heated look in his eyes confirmed his unmistakable intentions.

Although she was enjoying allowing another man looking at, and appreciating, her body, the man's acknowledgement gave her pause. He had called her bluff. After all, she didn't plan to hook up with the man. She just wanted to show off and flirt a little.

She looked again at the man with butterflies in her stomach, her nerves becoming more and more frazzled. Should she accept the Frenchman's invitation and join him? Her actions had shifted from flashing to teasing to flirting; all the things her husband encouraged her to do, but a 'good girl' would not do. Accepting this man's invitation seemed something far more forbidden.

In the back of her mind, a part of her wanted to take it further. Having such rapt attention from, and an invitation to join, another man was an unusual, yet exhilarating, feeling. She recalled that time in Punta Cana about a year ago, and how her self-confidence exploded being the object of another man's desire. And she recalled back to a couple weeks prior, when a man named 'Brad' tried to pick her up in that cocktail bar. Although she turned both men down, she often wondered...what if?

She made eye contact again. The Frenchman's eyes were penetrating, not at all hiding his intentions. It was clear his invitation was not just to join him for a drink and conversation, but no doubt also to initialize a sexual tryst.

She unwittingly re-crossed her legs, and not unexpectedly, the already-too-short dress rose even higher, now completely above her stockings and revealing a large expanse of her thighs. Yet she did nothing to 'fix' her exposure. Her thinking was distracted; clouded by the perception that another man wanted to fuck her - the notion causing her heart to race, leaving parts of her body to throb incessantly. This certainly wasn't the first time her body attracted the attention from someone other than her husband, but she couldn't remember it ever being this explicit.

Suddenly she felt the discomfiture of arousal again building inside her, and she could feel a drop of moisture trickling down her leg. Her lustful thoughts had managed to now feed the shameless part of her more that the reserved part of her. She was no doubt stretching and bending a lot of rules she set for herself prior to this holiday. Yet, she could not deny her body's reaction.

What would her husband do if he came back and found her flirting with, and openly teasing, another man? He encouraged her to behave like this, didn't he? He told her he enjoyed watching her being ogled by other men. And didn't he explicitly suggest that she be more open to another man's advances? But how far down this path could she go -- how far was really 'acceptable?'

Or was she once again over-analyzing the situation?

Why couldn't she simply through caution to the wind, act on her impulse, and just have fun?

And on top of that, perhaps aided by the wine easing her inhibitions, why was she actually having visions of making out with another man for the first time since her wedding day? And those damn pearls were causing her to squirm, which simply increased the pressure on her pleasure spot.

"I'm back!" Edward announced as he pulled himself up on the high stool.

Although startled initially, Susan was actually relieved by her husband's return, glad for the reprieve of indecent and illicit thoughts that had occupied much of her mind, and breaking the guilty impasse she had with her admirer, and her own emotions.

"Enjoying yourself?" Edward asked.

"It's pretty," Susan said as she looked out to the colors from the setting sun, and trying to camouflage her actions.

Edward picked up her hand with his and smiled, "I bet he had fun!" Turning to look back at her voyeur.

"Oh my God!" Susan thought to herself. "He knows!!! Was he watching?"

Susan blushed, embarrassed and ashamed, not knowing how much of her sordid 'performance' her husband witnessed. "You saw? You didn't mind?" she asked hesitantly.

"Are you kidding? Fuck no! You know I love when you tease, and it was hot as hell watching you interact with him!" Edward said as he looked over to his wife who was now breathing heavily, but clearly glowing with sexual excitement.

"Do you want to go over there?"

"What? You're such a perv!" Susan admonished. "I was afraid that you would be upset. I should have known better!"

She took another sip of her drink and looked towards the Frenchman. He was smoking a cigarette and was now joined by another woman. She was young and cute, with short dark hair and was wearing a short, lace, see-thru dress. Strangely, a feeling of disappointment enveloped Susan, along with a tinge of jealousy.

"You know I love it when you act naughty!" Edward explained. "Admit it, it was kind of exciting, wasn't it?"

"You are a bad influence on me," Susan said still trying to act innocent and not 'own' her actions.

"Look, I watched you for a bit, and I saw your reaction. I could see you enjoyed it. So why not just own it?" Edward said with more seriousness.

Susan blushed, smiling nervously, refusing to answer. Her nails circled the rim of her glass before taking more than a typical sip of her wine.

Edward placed his hand on his wife's arm. "You know it excites me, knowing that another man appreciates my wife, and wants her so badly, yet also knowing that at the end of the evening, you are coming home with me!"

Susan looked at Edward quizzically.

"And I have to admit, there is something even more exciting for me at the thought that you might take it a little further..."

"What? What do you mean -- take it further?" Susan interrupted, chiding her husband as she defensively pulled her arm away.

"Well, I mean...take that guy over there, the one you were teasing. I saw how he was looking at you. He wanted you!" Edward beamed. "And frankly, it made me proud as hell!!! I loved watching my hot little wife tease another man. And right now, I can assure you, if I give him any signal at all, he will come over here. Then, well, it would be up to you."

"Up to me? What do you mean?" Susan asked trying to plead ignorance. She was an intelligent woman and she knew where her husband was going with his words. But she was not ready to announce she was prepared to stretch and bend a lot of the definitions and rules she forcefully set prior to agreeing to this detour on their holiday.

Edward couldn't discern if his wife was playing coy or if she was naïve.

Susan half-smiled and took another sip of her drink. But she noticed Edward's eyes remained focused on her, as if looking deep into her soul. "Wait. What?"

Edward simply shrugged his shoulders in response.

"I...I was just having fun with him!" Susan expounded. "I thought you would have wanted me to, you know..."

"I do! I love when you tease guys and play The Game! I love seeing guys lust after you!" Edward said as assuredly and directly as possible. He paused as he nervously pondered continuing. "But what I'm saying is, if you want to take our sexual exploration journey a little further, I mean, should the opportunity present itself..." Edward stammered as he tried to say the unexpected.

The combination of alcohol and the images he witnessed earlier in the day stirred his perverted mind into overdrive, and gave him the courage to finally admit to, and suggest, the once forbidden.

"All I'm saying is, the thought does turn me on. And wouldn't this be a good place to dip our toes in the lifestyle should we choose?"

"The Lifestyle? Does he think we are swingers now," she asked herself skeptically.

"But again, it would be your choice."

Susan silently sat there, unsure of what to say or do. Was she jumping to a premature conclusion? Was this a test? Surely her husband didn't really suggest she sleep with another man!

She felt her pulse quicken just thinking about such a forbidden subject. "If you're suggesting what I think you are, NO! I have never, and have no interest in, undermining my marriage vows by sleeping with anyone. No!"

Susan's mind was reeling at the suggestion by her husband, the man who she had sworn to remain faithful, asking her essentially to cheat, become a floozy. And yet, why did she find herself unable to completely dismiss his suggestion? Did he just actually give the proverbial 'green light' not only let another man grope her, but also to allow somebody else fuck her?

"Just think about it, okay? You can always stop when you reach your limits -- we can have a safe word."

Edward looked at her expectantly awaiting a reaction.

"You know you're all I want and all I need Edward!" Susan quietly spoke so as to not have others hear.

"I know sweetheart. I know it's just a...kinky fantasy...but, being here just inspired me to at least let you know how much the thought arouses me. I guess I shouldn't have suggested it."

Susan blushed as she continued staring at her wine glass, her fingers nervously stroking the stem up and down. Her thoughts drifted back to a couple years earlier. Things had progressed gradually, and had started out innocently enough - her husband seeing how men noticed her and realizing instead of jealousy, he felt arousal. And each time Susan did something new, walking topless in Punta Cana or nude on a Greek Island, or even flirting a little in a cocktail bar, she swore she had reached her limit, but then only succumbed to another situation where her boundaries crossed the line, testing her morals.

"So what are you suggesting? How do you want me to act?" She asked, her eyes meeting Edward's. "Are you suggesting I just go over there to him and say: 'hey wanna fuck' - to a stranger?" she asked in a not-so-hushed tone, looking at him pointedly.

Susan's words were startling. She rarely used the word 'fuck,' and he wondered exactly what she was thinking. He noticed her breathing was quite heavy, her tits heaving on her chest with each large breath. Could it be that she was aroused as well by the suggestion? As her husband, he had mixed feelings, but the perverted voyeur inside him wanted to explore this opportunity more.

"I'm not telling you anything except that I love you and I want you to be happy. I'm okay with anything you want to do. You know that all this excites me, and I believe if you were to be honest with yourself, it turns you on as well. So, what I'm saying is...well," he paused, taking a sip of his drink to collect his thoughts. "I, I think if you would at least allow yourself to be a little more...well, you know...more open," Edward paused again, wanting to choose his words carefully. "I mean, why not join him and let it evolve from there? I'm not saying to go over and say, 'Let's fuck.' But just go, have a good time, and see where it takes you...you deserve it!" he said hesitantly.

"Edward! Come on! We just had that discussion earlier! You are just suggesting this because you probably want to fuck another woman or two while we are here; maybe even two at once! After all its every guys fantasy right?"

"No, of course not!" Edward laughed, "And that's not my ultimate fantasy."

"Oh really? Then what is your ultimate fantasy?"

Edward paused for what seemed like a long time before responding. With his voice softer than normal, he embarrassingly confessed. "Very simply, I would love to watch you!" he said.

"Watch me? Watch me do what?" Susan asked a bit confused.

"I'd love to watch you...with another man!"

Susan suddenly jerked her head in surprise and her jaw dropped as she stared at her husband. The admission had her head spinning. Why would he want that? How could he allow that? So many more questions raced through her mind. And she was still convinced this a way to get her to accept him having sex with another women.

"What?" Susan asked skeptically. Staring at her glass of wine, she gulped it down, trying to get a grasp on reality.

Edward leaned in and kissed his wife on the neck. He whispered into her ear, "If any of this makes you feel uncomfortable, you can stop at any time. But if you have any interest...you know, then why not go for it?" he asked boldly, while testing out his wife's reaction. "With the knowledge you can back out at any time!"

Susan stared at her wine, her nails aimlessly encircling the glass as she pondered her thoughts. She always suspected that her husband harbored fantasies of her becoming a hotwife. He had hinted on several occasions, but she had always dismissed that sort of thinking. After all, a married man would never want or accept such a thing. And, a 'good girl' would never consider such a thing. But then again, a 'good girl' would not be here. A 'good girl' would have left long ago. Yet here he was admitting to his kink, and here she was, having this internal debate.

Unwarranted, she shamefully had a mental image flash through her of lying naked before the Frenchman, completely at his mercy as he used her in all ways heretofore unimaginable.

And she felt her pussy heat up at that image, her arousal unmistakable and uncontrollable.

Still flushed with either embarrassment or excitement, she could no longer tell the difference, Susan wasn't thinking clearly. "Why not just have a drink?" she asked herself, somehow not outright dismissing such a thought. "What harm could come from it?" It was really not something she would normally consider, but she the whole idea of the trip was to leave their 'normal' life behind.

"I know I am being naïve, but you need to explain," she said while looking back at her admirer who was now sitting much closer to, and getting much more familiar with, the young woman. "What do mean by 'go for it.'"

"Well, first of all, nothing will happen that you do not want. But what I mean is, I wouldn't mind if you and he, you know, got a little touchy-feely - as long as you were enjoying his attention," Edward explained.

Susan looked at him pointedly, with her jaw open, waiting to hear this explanation. Edward felt this was a critical point where the conversation could take a very wrong turn real fast.

"Sweetheart, I love seeing other guys desire you. And the more I see guys lusting after you, the sexier you are to me. It just makes me want you even more!" Edward paused to choose his words.

"Okay I cannot lie," Edward continued, the copious amounts of alcohol he consumed clearly clouding his sense of decency. "I do have the occasional fantasy...about sharing my beautiful, sexy wife with another man who is really hot for her and wants her badly. And watching you be pleasured...it would be the hottest thing ever -- as long as he is respectful to both of us and our marriage!" Edward blurted, trying to justify his 'Hotwife' fantasy. "There it is - I'm just laying it all out there!"

"What? How could you think like that?"

"I don't have to remind you, we married young," Edward added after a long pause. "I know that you have been faithful to me this entire time, and I truly appreciate that! But I also know you may not have the 'experiences' other women had. I love making you happy. So if you ever wondered about what it would be like, you know, to be with another guy, to see what you may have missed, then I would be okay with it. So I guess what I'm saying is...it's perfectly okay if you found other guys attractive or even wanted to play a bit...as long as everything was out in the open."

Silence prevailed.

"Sweetheart, when you dress sexy you get attention. I love it and I know it boosts your self-esteem and makes you feel good. So I'm saying, just let it play out and see what happens. And I know you have desires and fantasies as well. So why not explore them here, where no one knows you, just one time?"

Susan remained both confused and skeptical. However, she did notice that sex between them became more and more intense during 'pillow talk,' when she told Edward that guys tried to hit on her. And those nights that she would play to his fantasies would bring sex like she had never experienced before - more power, more passion and more urgency. While she was thrilled she was the center of her husband's every fantasy, she was still cautious about taking things further.

"Wouldn't you consider me a cheating married slut if I fooled around with another guy?"

Edward took a deep breath before continuing, still not looking at his wife. "NO! There is a difference," he continued, cautiously choosing his words. "A slut sleeps around on her husband. However, a Hotwife flirts and teases, and yes, perhaps even has sex with another man, with her husband's knowledge and blessing. It is an experience they do together. So if you are honest with me, tell me everything, no matter how awkward or painful, and you want to take it further... as long as we agree on how things will happen, it is not cheating."

More silence. Edward was getting nervous and tried to re-focus the discussion.

"Sweetheart, you know better than anybody - society has taken to suppressing women's sexuality," Edward continued. "So while we are here, I would like you to embrace it. But again, I would never ask you to do something that made you feel comfortable."

There was so much more Edward wanted to say. So much more he wanted to share. But he did not want to push too hard. He chose to let his words marinate for a bit.

A Hotwife! Susan soaked in that phrase. Truth was, a myriad of emotions were going through her head as she realized she had become uncomfortably aroused by the exact same thoughts. Could she actually even consider becoming a Hotwife?

Perhaps it was the calming effect of her fourth glass of wine. Or perhaps it was the incredible feelings resonating through her body from those damned pearls constantly and wickedly flicking her inflamed clit. But she could not deny how her damned body was reacting to such thinking.

She was surprised by the stirrings resonating through her. After witnessing a black man with the largest penis she had ever seen, fucking a married white woman with her husband's consent, she could not control her own bodies reaction; feeling a flush of warmth coursing through her. Yet, she was still apprehensive about sharing those feelings with her husband - fearful of what he would think of her, and perhaps still insecure with her own desires.

For the next fifteen minutes, she half-listened to her husband talk more about how their relationship might benefit from the Hotwife lifestyle. As Edward poured the last of the wine in Susan's glass, she found herself getting over her earlier trepidation and bitchiness. Perhaps it was the soothing effects of a really nice French wine, or perhaps it was the continued assurances of her husband as they talked about boundaries and expectations, she actually considered what she wanted to experience with the remainder of their time at Cap d'Agde.

"So, just how far would you want me to take it?"

"I am not going to lie. You are a beautiful woman and if you go over there he may outright ask you to have sex," Edward said swallowing nervously. "Just to be clear, I will never ask you to do anything outside your comfort zone. But I would love to watch you in a way I can't when I'm making love to you. I want to see the way your body reacts...and I think hearing your moans of pleasure with someone else would be so hot!" he said. "It would give me great pleasure to see you experience uncontrolled pleasure."

"How far do you want me to go, Edward?" Susan asked again curtly. "Remember what I said earlier. Once this door is open, we may not have the ability to close it."

This time it was Edward that took a deep breath and then a large gulp of wine. "For as long as I have known you," he continued. "Education, then career, then motherhood always came first. Your own pleasure was secondary - you had been a good girl all your life. I know we married young and you have only been with me since we were married. I do not want you to feel like you missed something. I want you to feel empowered to enjoy your sexuality, and I want to see you pleasured in ways you had never experienced before." Edward whispered, trying to assuage his wife's concerns while carefully trying to reasonably explain his boundaries.