From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, strangely, she stopped.

The reality was, she didn't know what to do and wasn't sure if she wanted to do anything but surrender. It was odd, standing there with her tits out on the dance floor next to a complete stranger. Normally she would not have allowed such indecorum and would have quickly covered up, embarrassed and shy. But this was a new Susan, and she had no desire to fix her wardrobe malfunction. Instead she reached her hand behind her and pulled Derrick's head to her.

She could barely swallow as he moved into her, placing his arms around her. Given the clear sign, Derrick showed no restraint and continued his assault on her body. Susan let out a gush of air as his hands engulfed both tits. As he started softly massaging each one, she realized this was the first time in over 25 years that someone other than her husband had felt her up.

Once more she felt like things were getting out of control. Subconsciously, she vainly tried to pull away from his firm embrace. But she couldn't move.

At that moment she forgot everything -- that she was on a dance floor, in a club, with the bartender, her husband, and others watching. What had been bottled up for far too long was erupting inside her, taking control of her mind. Consequences be damned!

She swallowed hard, closed her eyes and leaned her head back against his chest. Susan was breathing very heavy now and was lost in the erotic feelings she was experiencing. She could feel the wetness and the heat growing between her legs. She was experiencing feelings she had never felt before and had no description for them.

Now her entire focus was to Derrick. She felt nervous...but deliciously bad, the 'forbidden' nature of what she, a mature married woman, was doing overtaken by the excitement associated with a new sexual experience! She gave out a long sultry moan.

Derrick cupped Susan's breasts, feeling their weight in her hands. Looking down, Susan gasped at the striking image of Derrick's dark hands against her pale breasts. The whole situation was surreal. Her arousal was becoming uncontrollable; and the fact that she was getting so turned on by another man made it so taboo. She had been treated like a respected wife for so long, it was such a gloriously delicious feeling letting go of societal expectations and to be lusted after by another man.

Derrick then pulled her top down further and, as Derrick's hands grew greedy, her panting intensified, letting out a soft moan of gratitude as he rolled her nipple, softly pinching it between his thumb and index finger. She shuddered as his hand ran across her skin to the other nipple, giving Susan goose bumps, the sensation amplified by the knowledge her husband was watching. His touch sent thrills through her body and she was breathing very heavy now, lost in the erotic feelings she was experiencing.

And it was obvious that Derrick was getting increasingly turned on too, as she could feel his erection pressing against her ass, harder than ever. The touch of another man amplified a growing urge inside her that demanded more.

Edward swallowed hard and felt his throat drying as he watched in both turmoil and deep arousal as the stranger reached up and exposed his wife's tits. It was simultaneously the most arousing and horrifying thing he had ever seen, his mind in a dizzying spiral, and with his cock straining uncomfortably in his pants. He had asked his wife to lower her inhibitions. He wanted her to be more open to the advances of other men. And there she was, her tits on display for anyone in this bar to see, any inhibitions a certain afterthought.

And with no obvious objection from his wife, the man became even more brazen. With her breasts free, he saw the man's hands fully and openly groping his wife's tits, in public, right on the dance floor!

Edward looked around the club. More people had arrived and many had simply stopped what they were doing to watch, their attention directed to his wife 'dirty dancing' with the large black man.

As he turned back, he noticed his wife's eyes were now closed but with a huge gratified smile across her face as she danced with this stranger. She appeared to relish both her exposure and the attention from this man.

Time lost its meaning as the slow song seemed to last forever. His stomach was tied in knots, but yet his penis was as hard as he could ever remember. In the back of his mind, he knew that allowing this man to take liberties with his wife was wrong. Although he once thought this was how he had hoped she would act, there was a sense deep inside that told him he should go up there and end this. But yet, this scene, enhanced by the fact that his wife was relishing the attention, captivated him. He wanted her to be happy. And perhaps he too wanted to see what his wife's limit was.

Susan opened her eyes trying to re-focus her thinking. She looked around the bar. It was a bit more crowded now. She noticed the couple that took the photos watching her 'performance' smiling. It didn't matter. She was not even thinking about her exposure. In fact, she no longer worried about her shameless display.

Only in Cap d'Agde can a woman dancing in a bar be exposed, groped, and dry-humped in public and some not even bat an eye.

"This is what he wanted, wasn't it?" she rationalized to herself. "He wanted to expose me in public, and he wanted me to be noticed, to be lusted after by other men. And he wanted me to be more 'open' to other men. Well...mission accomplished my loving husband! You are watching this man feel up my tits!"

But while she wanted to do this for her husband initially, now her own desires were taking over, getting more and more turned on with each caress of this man. And allowing her body to be groped openly in front of her husband, and others, had surprising results. The naughtiness of the moment caused her body to become flushed with arousal.

And Derrick was a master at making her feel sexual. Before long, she felt her body tightening, eager for a sexual release.

Embarrassed by her own lust, she could no longer make eye contact with her husband. If she had gone this far, how could she possibly stop now?

It was a surreal sight for Edward. Although moving to the slow beat of the music, they continued pushing and mashing into each other. With Susan, his wife, pressing her ass into another man's crotch, and the man grinding into his wife from behind, it was as if this stranger was fucking his wife. All the while, his one hand continued fondling his wife's tits and while his other slid down to her hips, alternating rubbing on her ass or crotch, and pulling her hips to him.

And she didn't stop him! Instead, it appeared Susan actually got closer, pushing her tits out as she rubbed her ass up and down on his groin!

He began to feel momentarily dizzy; barely able to grasp that this was happening, especially right there in public and right before him! This was beyond what Edward expected or could ever have imagined. Beyond his current comprehension, the image of his wife having sex with this man was pushing closer to reality.

He wanted to rush up there and put a stop to it. Tell his wife he was wrong. Tell her he loved her.

But yet, he couldn't. He had never seen anything so erotic.

His most secret indecent cravings spurred him to want to see more. Would she really allow herself to push even further? Sure, they talked about this, and he pushed her towards this, and he was convinced she fantasized about it from time to time, but how far would she actually allow this to go?

Unconsciously, he started massaging his cock through his pants. Somewhere within the chambers of his perverted mind, this black man, a man with a much larger cock, fucking his white wife was an immense turn-on. When he realized what he was doing, he stopped. But as he kept watching his usually prim and proper wife continuing to tease and flirt, and allow another man to openly grope her, he started touching himself again.

It was wrong. He knew it. It was something he shouldn't have even been thinking, but he couldn't help it. She was just teasing the man, just like they discussed, wasn't she? Surely, this would not go further!

He remembered how embarrassed she was the first time she saw his manhood as they walked on the beach. Then he recalled how captivated his wife was as she witnessed this man fuck that woman in the dunes. It was clear that she found him attractive. And now, it was bizarrely fortuitous, and profoundly arousing, to watch her openly flirt with that same man.

"Do you come to Agde often, Ann?" Derrick asked.

"No, this is our first time here. We are traveling the South of France and decided to spend a few days here."

"We?"

"Yes, I'm here with my husband. He's over there, watching us," Susan said sheepishly.

"Your husband? He is watching? Well, your husband is a very lucky man, Ann!" He smiled, causing another wave of arousal to course through her.

Susan blushed. This man really knew how to charm a woman. His words, his touch, and the look in his eyes were hypnotizing; and he was certainly having quite the effect on her. And he didn't appear to be the least concerned that she was married.

As Edward was witness to his wife being seduced in front of his eyes by a very powerful man, he could not help but feel like an outsider. And yet...watching his wife interact with promiscuity with this large black man and watching him take liberties with her proved to be strangely arousing - incredibly arousing actually.

Despite a small feeling of emasculation, the notion of his conservative wife getting seduced by, and giving in to, the pleasure of another man was a thrill that he was unable to dismiss. He couldn't help but feel increased excitement from the thought of his wife actually taking it further, owning her sexuality, enjoying incredible sex with another man, and knowing she was a sexually satisfied woman. Maybe this perverted fantasy was too extreme, but imagining her moan, like that woman in the dunes, while this guy's thick cock made her cum over and over was too hard for him to dismiss.

Somehow, during the dancing and the pawing, Susan's dress had risen up obscenely high. Edward could see the cleft of the bottom of her ass cheeks as the man continued dry-humping his wife to the beat of the music. He wondered if Susan could feel the man's mighty cock. He wondered if the man noticed her pearl thong.

Showing no restraint, Derrick's experienced hand moved under her dress and moved to her pussy. With her eyes closed, Susan savored the sensations coursing through her body. She felt rejuvenated and invigorated with the gratification a younger man could not keep his hands off her. Then her eyes opened wide as she realized, it was only a matter of time until he would discover the surprise under her dress.

"What do we have here?" Derrick asked playfully, almost on cue, as his fingers moved from the lace of her pearl thong and traced the pearls to the cleft of her pussy. "This is a very sexy surprise Ann! What other sexy surprises do you have for me, Ann?"

She felt her heart palpitate as Derrick's fingers skillfully pulled the pearls aside and circled her swollen clit. A loud moan escaped her lips. She could barely believe what she was doing, and more so, what she was allowing another man to do to her.

"Please, open yourself up for me," Derrick commanded.

"No!" she found herself protesting meekly, still unable to grasp what was happening. With the little cognizance she still had, she knew she couldn't let her raging mind take over. If she gave into temptation now, she wasn't sure she could stop herself.

"I want to feel you!" he whispered into her ear, his hot breath sending shivers through her.

The man just wouldn't relent and Susan didn't see any way out. She was, after all participating in this tease. She owed it to herself not to squander yet another opportunity given her. She took a deep breath, tried to relax, and opened her legs.

Her actions were so unlike her - not only allowing, but also willfully participating. Her husband was the love of her life - not only the father to her children, but also her security blanket. He was always there for her. She had never really considered being unfaithful, but he was the one pushing this fantasy. It was really not something she would normally consider, but she did want to please him.

And besides, the whole idea of this holiday was to leave their normal life behind, wasn't it?

Delirious with arousal, Susan obeyed and leaned back into Derrick's chest and spread her legs; a slutty move of offering her vagina to a stranger. It was a dirty and shameful move, but it felt so right.

Expectedly and without remorse, she felt his finger move between the folds of her labia and plunge into her. The move was quick and defiant; clearly this man was convinced that there was no risk he would offend either Susan or her husband.

In the back of her mind she could not believe what was happening; her tits being felt up in a public place by some stranger, surrounded by her own husband, while at the same time being slowly finger fucked.

She should have stopped this intrusion. She never really intended this to go this far. Yet she couldn't move. It felt too good - her horniness had reached a peak heretofore unbeknownst to her and she became completely lost in her lust at the man's lewd touch. And after all, this is what her husband wanted, wasn't it?

And that's when it happened. As Edward continued voyeuring his wife, he witnessed the man reach forward and his hand disappear under the front of Susan's dress. Was this man touching his wife's pussy? Was he fingering her? Was she allowing him?

How could she do this; letting this guy feel her up like this?

Yet how could he be so judgmental? He pushed for this, and this was what he wanted, wasn't it?

He never thought that his beautiful, educated, professional, worldly, sweet and innocent wife of more than 25 years would be so openly accepting of, and participating in, his Hotwife fantasy. This is still what he wanted, wasn't it? He still wanted to see his wife cut loose, not just tease and flirt, but also accept the advances of another man, right?

The man's strokes were slow and deliberate, as if he had all the time in the world to finger fuck the wife of another man so openly in the middle of a bar, unconcerned they were in front of her husband and others.

With her head spinning with a cocktail of emotions, Susan's eyes closed to his touch, allowing, for the first time in her marriage, another man to penetrate her. And, although this was escalating quickly, she found the sinful sensation of acceding to the commands of this man simply exhilarating. At that moment, Susan forgot she was a wife, a mother and a professional businesswoman, and instead was solely focused on how good it felt. Ridding herself of any social taboo, she never felt more liberated, wanted, and desired as a woman.

She furtively thanked her husband for encouraging her to let go of her inhibitions. Why not just be a little naughty from time to time, and to enjoy all life had to offer?

"Whoa!" Edward muttered to himself seeing his wife's reaction. This was certainly an unexpected turn. What was expected of him now...for him to calmly continue to watch this man take carnal liberties with his wife without acting? He had after all given her 'permission' to go beyond just flirting with another man.

From Edward's point of view, it was easy to see that any inhibitions his wife may have had were lowered. Strangely, jealousy began to rise as his wife's unflinching constant eye contact with the man made him feel like an outsider. And her laughing and body movements told Edward that this man had taken a hold on his wife. Time seemed to stand still as he tried to rationalize how the hell he allowed it to get to this point.

He cautiously convinced himself, temporarily at least, that this was what they had talked about, what he wanted for her. Yet why was he so unprepared for how uncomfortable it would be for him to see this man dominating, and more importantly, his wife succumbing?

He looked around the club. Everyone in the room had now stopped their conversation and turned to openly watch this man finger-fuck his wife. He noticed the couple that asked him to take their photo. They were just standing there, arm in arm, respectfully watching, like the others. It was almost like one of those movie scenes when everybody stops what they are doing to stare in amazement. And he was certain everyone watching in the Club knew this was that man who fucked another married woman senseless in the dunes.

He thought he wanted this. He thought he was ready for this. He thought he wanted to see it happen, that it would be exciting. He thought he did the 'research.' He thought he was prepared for the potential pitfalls of jealously, guilt, and emasculation.

But now, on the cusp of that moment -- his emotions were conflicting with his urges.

Yet strangely through his deliberations, he remained captivated by his wife's audacious behavior. And his cock pressing against the confines of his trousers confirmed his continued arousal, an arousal born from watching his cute, sexy, but shy, reserved wife re-discover her naughty side. It was a long road, but he could see his wife had regained her confidence, and he was certainly proud that she not only realized she was attractive to another man, but that she was relishing the attention.

They swayed back and forth with Susan on her toes, her heels raised off the floor. She could feel her clit getting more and more aroused as it became erect, screaming out for more attention.

Her entire body was buzzing with anticipation of an explosive orgasm she knew was coming. And now with two fingers of another man planted within her pussy, rocking together to a hidden beat of a song barely discernable, Susan was losing any semblance of control.

She wanted, no needed, to regain control. As a professional businesswoman, she was used to taking the lead. This was so foreign to her; like an out-of-body experience. But this man was pushing her to her absolute limits, to live out every wanton craving she'd ever had.

Just then Derrick gently grabbed her hand and guided it inside his crotch. Conceding control, and acting like someone she wasn't, she traced her hands along his erection. For the first time since she was married, she touched another man's cock. It had been pressing against her ass, and growing constantly to its current rock-hard state. It felt even more massive than she imagined.

"Can feel what you're doing to me? Have you ever felt one that big?" Derrick whispered into her ear."

Susan looked up to see his piercing eyes revealing his desire. She felt her body flush a hundred shades of red from the man's direct and licentious complement, uncertain if it was shame or arousal.

"No," she said and swallowed nervously. It felt exciting to finally admit it, like exposing hidden desires within her.

Surprisingly, she had an urge to pull his cock out and set it free. She wanted to suck him off right there, in public, on the dance floor. And she wanted to do it in front of her husband. She wanted to prove to her husband what a sexy vixen she could be. And she wanted to prove it to herself.

"You are a very sexy woman, Ann. I want to have you!"

The man's words were the equivalent of dousing a roaring fire with a can of gasoline. Susan's pulse sped up, if that was even possible. She felt jolts of electricity course through her body, as his intentions were now unmistakable. Her breathing became faster and more erratic and she quickly became overwhelmed by the lusciously sinful sensation. Her nipples tightened and she could tell that her pussy was overflowing with her wetness.