From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the most suggestive and seductive eyes, she looked up at her husband and whispered, "Cum in my mouth!"

Edward was speechless, taken aback by her words and her tone. In all their years of marriage, Susan never allowed it before, and certainly never told him she wanted him to cum in her mouth. What possessed this woman? What turned her into such a wanton seductress?

"Are you sure?" Edward asked shocked but excited.

Susan was surprised by her demand to perform such a lewd act. But there was no denying the truth; she was on fire! The 'taboo' nature of the sexual act was not lost on her, and added to her pent up arousal. She looked up with desire in her eyes, opened her mouth and pulled her husband's cock deep into her mouth, giving a wordless response.

Suddenly, Edward could no longer hold out, any sexual decorum be damned! He grabbed the back of her head and thrust into his wife trying to stuff all of his 71/2-inch cock in her greedy mouth at once.

Susan gagged but did not stop her husband from fucking her mouth. She had something to prove and she wanted this. She knew over the years she had become passive when it came to sex, and she wanted to change that.

Edward saw his wife's demeanor change to a pleasure-monger. The look in her eyes was unmistakable, overcome with the intense need and passion. The muffled moans coming from his wife as she tried to swallow his cock filled the room and added to the raw eroticism of the moment.

Feeling emboldened, he reached out using his wife's hair to pump his cock deeper into her mouth. He didn't care if she gagged. He forcefully thrust his hips, fucking her face, trying to give his wife what she demanded. He wanted to make the people watching jealous.

Susan could tell it would be any second now. But the pleasure in her husband's eye's and his moaning spurred her to continue sucking him for all she was worth. She urged him on with loud grunts, inviting him to fuck her mouth harder and faster.

Within seconds Edward let out an urgent loud groan as he unleashed his load right into his wife's mouth.

Susan felt his first spurt erupt. The feeling and the taste of his ejaculate were slick and salty, but not unpleasant.

Then she felt the next pulse in her mouth, then the next. She clamped her lips tightly trying to convince herself, for the first time in her life; to swallow her husband's cum.

Edward looked down to see his cum leaking from the sides of his wife's mouth. She looked so sexy, as she opened her mouth panting, showing his seed on her tongue, and then closed her mouth and swallowed. It was an incredible sight! Then she pulled him close and licked the remainder of his seed off his cock. Who was this woman!?!?

So grateful to be this woman's husband, he leaned down and kissed her, not even caring that his semen was coating her lips. Then he guided her to the bed.

Lost in the euphoria from the aftermath of his wife's incredible blowjob, he had nearly forgotten about the strangers watching in the shadows. His lust spiraled further out of control as he realized what his wife's performance looked like to the onlookers.

As he kneeled before his wife on the bed, Susan spread her legs. He could see the expectant desire in her eyes. He pulled her dress off. As she lay there wearing nothing but thigh high stockings, stiletto heels and the sexiest lace pearl panties, and with her tits heaving on her chest, she looked incredibly alluring. He paused to admire the sexiness of the woman he was so proud to call his wife.

"Fuck me," she said curtly.

Amazingly, although experiencing an explosive climax moments earlier, his cock was still rigid, and even began to grow again. Perhaps it was the natural desire to re-claim his wife.

He lined up his cock and drove it inside of her not bothering to remove her pearl thong panties. Susan's pussy felt amazing! Hot and messy from her moisture, the pearls of her thong simply added an additional, very tantalizing sensation on his cock. He was certain he got his energy and his stamina from one thing; the intoxication caused by this most extraordinarily sexy woman lying spread-eagle before him.

Susan moaned loudly, perhaps louder than ever as Edward plunged into and out of her love tunnel, succumbing to the situation as she gave her body completely to the mercy of her husband. "Oh my God Edward! Yes! YES!!! This is what I needed!!!"

With her husband's cock buried inside her. Susan's carnal cravings she had kept locked up for far too long had staged a mutiny and were now controlling the ship.

"Baby, you were so fucking hot tonight!" Edward panted. "You know, that guy at the Club really wanted you!"

Edward's mind was racing at the thought of that man seducing his wife. He didn't know the reason for the words that just formed in his mouth. But he immediately noticed his wife's reaction became more intense, her body slamming upward, meeting his with each thrust.

"He thought you were so sexy...there was no doubt in my mind he would love to trade places with me now!"

"Be quiet!" Susan protested meekly, moaning louder, her eyes closed. Obviously she was thinking along those same lines, but wouldn't admit it.

He pressed further as he picked up the pace. "He would love to feel your tight white pussy around his big black cock!"

"Ohhh.....ohhh......ohhh......ohhh.....," Susan breathed in time through the fog of her passion as her husband's strokes became more forceful.

"Just think how big it was and how it would feel inside you!" he persisted.

Susan kept her eyes closed, but her entire body felt like was on fire. Her hands clutched onto her husband as she tried to steady herself from the assault of her senses -- both physical and verbal.

"He wants you! You know it; and I know it!" Edward screamed as he came, unable to last but a few strokes.

Susan groaned loudly and clawed into his back wanting more, bucking her hips back in an attempt to spur more, her pussy squeezing and milking every drop from her husband's cock.

By the time they had finished, they collapsed into each other, their breathing heavy and ragged, their bodies emptied, spurred in intensity by the events of the day.

Edward held his wife's head as they clutched at each other, their bodies shaking in post-orgasmic relaxation. They kissed each other passionately, and looked at each other with a look of love and commitment, and lust - a look they had not shared in recent memory.

"One last thing I need to tell you," Susan whispered, as they hugged each other closely about to fall asleep. "Derrick was actually very persistent, honey...and he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. I had to give him my number..."

Next...Day 2...