From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 05

Story Info
Temptation is a Powerful Aphrodisiac.
15.2k words
4.76
19.7k
39

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Fantasy to Reality in The Naked City -- Part 5

Temptation is a Powerful Aphrodisiac

NOTICE: Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a mature couple attempting to preserve the passion in their marriage. This 11-part series records our 3-day holiday at Cap d'Agde, France (a.k.a. The Naked City) as this couple continues its 'sexploration' of new erotic adventures to see where the journey takes them. This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details.

(Chronologically, the following took place approximately one year after 'Greece,' a little more than two years after 'Punta Cana,' and about three years after 'Reawakening')

WARNING: This story is long as it tries to capture the conflicting emotions of a mature wife shedding her inhibitions; a husband both enamored, as well as struggling, with his emotions and expectations; and both dealing with real-life consequences. If you are looking for a quick fuck-and-suck story, this is not for you. But if you enjoy it, please vote and leave a comment.

*********************

After dinner, Susan and Edward walked into a club called Melrose. Being a Wednesday night and just after 10:00 PM, it was not that crowded. Evidently this club does not start hopping until closer to midnight.

"I need to use the Ladies Room. Get a table and I will meet up with you," Susan said, and then turned towards the back of the club.

Edward found a table adjacent to an open area of what appeared to be the dance floor. He ordered a whisky for himself and a red wine for his wife. He pulled out his cell phone and scrolled through his emails.

"Hey honey, that guy over there asked me to dance," Susan announced excitedly as she returned. "You don't mind, do you?"

Dealing with a couple of unexpected critical work emails, Edward was distracted and did not even notice how much time had passed, or that Susan had been stopped by, and had been talking with, a guy as she wandered past the bar from the ladies room.

"Ahhh, really?" Edward was clearly caught off guard.

"So...are you... are you okay with... this?" Susan pushed when Edward didn't really respond. "I mean, you just told me before dinner you wanted me to be more open, and..."

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Go for it. Go have fun!" Edward answered, cutting her off, focused on a work problem that needed his immediate attention.

"Well okay, as long as you are sure. It'll just be one or two songs and I'll be right back!" Susan assured her husband, then turned and walked over to the bar, feeling rather self-conscious and blushing, but enjoying the thrill of another man asking her for a dance.

It was then that Edward came to his senses. He watched Susan walk across the dance floor towards a large black man. When the man turned, he recognized the man immediately. It was the man from the beach - the man that had fucked that woman in the dunes!

The man greeted his wife, took her hand and gave it a gentle kiss, while smiling broadly at her and then said something that made Susan giggle. They immediately started chatting back and forth, smiling, laughing and carrying on.

Then the man put his arm around her waist, and escorted his wife onto the dance floor. They started dancing. Edward quickly shot down the entirety of his whisky as he watched his wife dancing with another man.

The song was relatively lively and fast, yet the black man did not relinquish his grip on his wife's waist. Edward watched as the man moved fluidly and effortlessly to the beat of the music, all the while staying in close touch with his wife. Even as they danced Edward could see them talking and laughing.

This was a monumental huge step for Edward and an even bigger step for Susan. He always found it thrilling to know other men found her attractive and desirable. But this was the first time his wife willingly accepted any advance. After their discussion just before dinner, could his fantasy be closer to reality?

A slow song started, and the man drew Susan in closer. She gasped as their bodies touched.

"My name is Derrick," the man said making a big show of looking her over.

"Nice to meet you, Derrick. My name is...my name is...Ann," Susan stuttered looking up at the much taller man. She couldn't really understand why she chose not to give her real name. Perhaps she preferred some anonymity, or perhaps she wanted to temporarily feel like, and take the persona of, a different woman.

"Ann? Okay, you hesitated. Did you forget you name?"

"I...I'm just nervous."

"Don't be nervous, Ann." Derrick said softly attempting to calm the nerves. He pulled her to him, "I think your eyes are very beautiful, Ann."

Susan blushed and looked down. She was consciously aware of one of Derrick's legs between her own, his grasp upon her hips holding her firmly against his body, his muscular thigh pressed securely against her crotch, while they swayed to the music.

"And you look so sexy in that dress, Ann!" he said boldly and confidently.

"Oh thank you, you're very kind." Susan blushed coyly. "It's nice to receive the occasional complement of appreciation from a man," she smiled brightly, clearly still flustered, but flattered.

"Not at all. It's truly a pleasure to be in the company of someone as stunning as you!"

Susan giggled like a young schoolgirl as she playfully touched the man's arm with her hand. "I'm sure you say that to a lot of the women here, but thank you anyway," she said before she smiled nervously while looking down.

Derrick brought his arms in closer encircling her, and with his body pressed against hers; Susan instantly felt a rush as she became aware of how Derrick's hard body felt against her own. The black man had to be at least 6'4" and solid muscle. As they slowly swayed to the rhythm, his thigh against her crotch, and separated by only a couple layers of thin fabric, she could feel the contours of his muscles against her soft curves.

"I never joke about a thing like that," Derrick said with a more serious and intense look on his face. He gently pulled her chin up to meet his eyes, "You are a very sexy woman, Ann."

Susan smiled sheepishly as she watched Derrick's eyes travel down her body before returning to her eyes. "I'm serious, you look really hot tonight, Ann. I am very fortunate to be in the company of a very sexy lady." Although she tried like hell to keep it at an innocent level, Susan certainly was enjoying the attention of this man.

"Well, thank you. A woman does not tire of hearing nice complements like that!" Susan said nervously, realizing she was getting a bit flustered by the attention. This man was different from the others. Derrick was smooth, yet his 'lines' seemed so sincere. Every word seemed to serve a purpose -- to further seduce her. This man was confident, and it was game on!

Susan caught many black guys eyeing her up in the past, and several had actually hit on her. Her blonde hair and more rounded booty, she speculated, appealed to them. And one time while shopping, she noticed a black guy following her and looking her over. He eventually introduced himself and asked if she would join him for coffee, and then perhaps go back to his place afterwards. She could not believe how forward he was and politely refused the man's offer, but found his cocksure confidence intoxicatingly attractive.

She quickly looked back towards her husband, sitting off to the side, inconspicuous other than his heated gaze upon her. It was clear he had been watching her every move. But yet, he gave no sign of disapproval or anger.

Now beyond his initial shock, Edward admired his wife as she danced with the stranger. The black dress fit Susan perfectly, clinging to every curve of her body. With her arm around the man's neck, the short dress rode up higher on her shapely stocking-clad thighs. She looked so beautiful, and so sexy! He was filled with pride for his woman and wondered how he ever got this lucky.

As they continued dancing, Edward noticed the man's arm still possessively wrapped around her waist holding her tightly. And even wearing 4-inch heels, the man towered over her. He found himself getting turned-on seeing another man hold his wife so closely, and yet it all seemed somewhat surreal seeing another man holding his wife as his own.

The man was certainly controlling his wife while acting flirtatious, and Susan was more than willing to not only accept, but also reciprocate. It didn't bother him; it appeared to be relatively harmless flirting -- lingering smiles, hair flipping, gentle touches followed by laughing initially.

But yet there was something different with this encounter that in the back of his mind gave him pause. Perhaps it was the contrast in the man's size to his wife, or the contrast between their complexions that seemed so taboo. Or perhaps, being a witness to what he saw earlier in the dunes, he knew the man not only possessed a huge cock, but also knew what to do with it to make a woman pant in ecstasy. Susan had never really openly admitted to finding another man attractive, but it was clear, this man captured her attention, and Edward always suspected she had a BBC fantasy.

Surprisingly, Edward found himself more anxious than jealous. Tolerant of watching another man flirt with his beloved wife, but protective as well.

"I remember seeing you on the beach today; you were watching in the dunes," Derrick said. "It was hard not to notice an attractive woman like you!"

This man was certainly laying it on thick.

"It's hard?" Susan laughed nervously, trying to use humor to suppress her nervousness.

Derrick grinned, and then slowly nodded, "Well, I'm confident that it will be soon!"

Susan giggled again and playfully slapped the man's chest with her hand, blaming the alcohol for the crude double entendre that escaped her lips.

"I couldn't help noticing that you have a great body -- you have awesome breasts..."

Susan noticed Derrick's gaze move down her body before returning to her chest. He didn't even bother to hide his overt stare. His gaze lingered, as he took in the sight of her cleavage in the low cut dress.

Seeing the man's eyes focused upon her, she simply shrugged. "Thanks," Susan blushed with a glowing smile, the only words she could muster that at particular time. Non-instinctively, Susan arched her back pushing her chest out to give this man an invitation to openly gawk at her tits.

His masculinity was embracing, but not smothering. But there was something more than just his physicality that was pulling her into him, her timidity quickly overtaken by feelings of excitement running through her body. She was falling under his spell, powerless to move and only able to look up at him like a doe in the wild.

This certainly wasn't the first time she attracted the attention from someone other than her husband, but she couldn't remember it ever being this explicitly focused on her body. This was, after all, the man who saw her completely naked, the man she saw ravish another woman, with her approving husband right there. And of all the women on the beach, this man remembered her!

"...And I noticed that thin line of hair above your pussy. That landing strip is sexy as hell!"

"You're making me blush!"

Susan face turned several shades of crimson as Derrick continued staring openly at her, focusing on her body as if she were completely naked. His eyes did not miss any detail, from the curve of her breasts to the angle of her neck, down to the revealing lace tops of her stockings, to her painted toes in high heels - and everything in between.

And all of this was happening right in front of her husband! She quickly glanced his way once again. He still didn't seem to have any objections. She loved her husband and had never really considered being unfaithful. But didn't he just tell her he had erotic fantasies involving her and another man?

She smirked, wondering if her husband was truly sincere about her taking it even further, still convinced he wanted her to open their relationship only because he wanted have sex with another woman. She had believed once she had flirted a little with this man, he would be appeased enough to stop this charade, but so far, that was evidently not the case.

"I mean you really look stunning! Every guy in here took notice of you when you walked in, and I'm glad I am the one you chose to dance with," he said, abruptly drawing her attention away from her deliberations.

The large black man startled her by grasping her hips and pulling her body tighter to him, melding their bodies together as one. Then Susan felt the man's hands slide around and down until they rested on her ass. A shiver ran through her body at the man's strong touch. With his large hands encircling her, she felt a gentle squeeze. She just looked at him with a challenging look but didn't even try to stop him. Then she watched as he slowly returned his eyes up to hers, satisfied that she did not object to his forwardness.

Meanwhile, her nipples were reacting - she could feel them trying to push their way through her dress. She was sure Derrick noticed as well.

For some strange reason, Susan reciprocated and tauntingly began swaying her ass seductively to the beat of the music. It was as if someone else had taken control of her body.

Derrick couldn't resist this invite, and he quickly got bolder. His hands soon passionately caressed her cheeks and roamed all over her ass.

"I love the way the back of the dress swoops low and I love how this dress hugs your curves," he said as his caresses turned to gropes.

And as he took liberties with her ass, Susan's hands impulsively roamed over his shoulders and his biceps. His impressive shoulders were broad and his arms big and powerful. Susan could feel the strength in Derrick, and now, she could feel a bump protruding from his crotch.

From no more than twenty feet away, Edward watched the black man's large hands clutching at his wife's feminine body. He saw a blush appearing on his wife's face. At first he thought it was due to her embarrassment, but soon he realized that was not the cause. As he continued watching, his wife looked up at the man, not nervously but impishly, openly allowing (or encouraging?) him to fondle her ass. She clearly did not protest and merely smiled coyly and seductively at the man, allowing his hands to freely roam over her body. He was convinced her blush was due to arousal.

Edward felt another, horrifyingly strong flush of excitement as he watched his wife in the arms of another man. He found it strange how intently he was paying attention to the stranger's interactions with his wife. It was mesmerizing. He still wasn't at all jealous, but instead captivated by their interaction, especially believing his recently admitted fantasy still lingered in his wife's mind.

He remained transfixed watching this play out. He desired to watch his beloved wife tease and flirt and unleash her most provocative side; it was something he had rarely seen. But while he had fantasized about a scenario like this, one where his wife dressed and acted like a "Hotwife," it was still shocking seeing it actually unfold before him.

And now, he couldn't believe that after fantasizing through the years about this particular kink, the planets would align with this man showing an interest in his wife, and more amazingly, she in him. And here it was, happening organically right in front of him!

He took another big gulp of his second whisky. His mind was racing, analyzing various perverted scenarios, many ending with his wife on her back writhing in pleasure. And while a knot twisted in his stomach, inexplicably, his cock strained to full hardness, complements of a deep and growing arousal.

Edward knew his wife was doing this, at least in part, to add that extra 'spice' that they had talked about. But she was doing this wholly on her own, with no prompting or pushing on his part. And seeing this particular man lust after his wife, a man who no doubt could attract any other woman in this town, simply made his wife that much more hotter and sexier to him. "I love this woman," Edward whispered in thought.

Then things took a critical turn. As they swayed to the music, Edward watched as his wife spread her legs around one of his and rotated her hips. She appeared to be grinding her crotch on the man's leg! She had never been this 'forward' with a man. And on top of that, the simple action caused her short dress to rise further, and the white skin above the lace tops of her stockings became visible!

The visual was borderline obscene, yet incredibly erotic! He knew it was just a matter of time before the lower portion of his wife's ass peeked out, further enticing whoever was watching.

And yet Edward continued watching, spellbound as his wife suggestively flirted and teased another man, spiraling further down the abyss of perversion, utterly frozen to the scene that played out before him.

Meanwhile, Susan was surprised by her own reactions. From a young age, she had spent so much of her life trying not to draw attention to her body. She couldn't quite explain why she felt different now. She found this man's ogling and desire for her oddly rewarding...and very arousing. And she was happy to oblige.

The man's gaze was just so intense, as if piercing to her soul. It made her feel incredibly sexy as this hunk of a man unabashedly eyed her up and down, taking in what she was flaunting.

She recalled the way this man fucked that woman in the dunes earlier. That man was primal and almost animalistic in his fucking. Yet this same man seemed gentle and considerate. And the combination was intoxicating.

Emboldened, Susan's hands moved to explore every inch of the man's muscled chest and well-defined arms. There was no doubt she was impressed with the man's body. Even though she tried to keep it at an innocent level, she was getting more and more turned on and her heaving chest was giving away her current mindset.

Susan could feel herself getting a little tipsy -- having had several glasses of wine in a short period -- and placed her inebriation as the cause of her boldness as well as the sexual response elicited in her body, simply unwilling to admit she would have felt the same even without the alcohol.

But as she felt her arousal growing, she was still lucid enough to know this was a dangerous game she was playing. Did Edward really not mind if she flirted with other guys? And what if she went beyond just flirting? Her mind started playing naughty scenarios in her head. She was careening out of control and couldn't stop it.

The black man unexpectedly spun Susan and pulled her ass against his crotch, holding her from behind possessively with both arms wrapped around her waist. Susan could feel the power in the man, and her eyes widened as she felt the man's cock settle between the cheeks of her ass. She stopped moving and could feel its length and girth.

Susan didn't know what to do and wasn't sure if she wanted to do anything but remain in that position. She felt Derrick put his hands on either side of her hips. She swallowed hard, closed her eyes and leaned her head against his chest.

It wasn't so much the man's boldness that startled her, but her own acquiescence. She blamed her inebriation for her unconditional submission to the man. But then she remembered Edward asking her to be more 'open' to other men's advances. And she rationalized she was just doing this for him.