From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan gathered herself and walked past the bar to the area signed 'Toilettes.' She was surprised to find that there was no separate Ladies or Men's Room. Instead, it was a communal room with stalls. Apparently, in The Naked City there was no need for modesty between the sexes.

The 'Toilettes' were quite busy. A stall door opened and a woman in a pink see-thru mesh cover-up held the door for Susan. Seeing her doe-eyed stare, the woman smiled, and Susan quickly scurried into the bathroom stall, almost running over the woman in the process.

When she finished, Susan opened her stall door and was greeted by a tall man standing and waiting. He was completely naked. Her eyes naturally went straight to the man's uncircumcised penis. The man smiled and greeted her in French, "Bon Jour!"

It was one of those overwhelming moments. Susan's throat gulped as she tried to regain her composure, embarrassed at her inappropriate stare. She paused, took a deep breath, smiled awkwardly, then walked out, stopping to wash her hands. She then realized the people here had something that most outside the gates of this libertine nirvana don't: an openness, an honesty, a friendly lightness of being. They are quite literally lightened - not just due to the absence of the weight of clothing, but also without the weight of societal expectations. They could be who they are - easy and relaxed, calmer and happier with no need to pretend, with no need to hide anything.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was flushed, her heart beating faster, and her breathing labored. This was supposed to be a fun and exciting journey, not one filled with stress, panic and confusion.

She recalled that time in Punta Cana, the first time she removed her bikini top and walked along that beautiful beach tits out. She remembered how passionate her husband became, and how hot the sex was that followed.

Her mind shifted to that time in Greece, and how undeniably exhilarating and arousing she felt walking naked in the Mediterranean sun, and how Edward beamed as they passed admiring men.

She yearned for that simpler time, when she could challenge her sexuality a little at a time, and yet not challenge her relationship. She simply did not want to venture down the path of unknown too quickly, carelessly do anything to hurt her husband, and certainly do nothing to jeopardize her marriage.

"That's it!" she declared, believing she found the answer. Unquestionably her husband loved that part of this journey. She would be his showpiece. And she would be able to enjoy this as a fantasy, while keeping an open mind, and not let her hopes get too high.

She was having...an epiphany.

She boldly and defiantly removed her pareo. She was willing to be the 'entertainment' for her husband's shameful and indecent debauchery, but it was going to be on her terms.

"I can do this, and still have fun! I just need to control the situation and my emotions," she repeated to herself, again and again, believing she could continue flaunting, flirting and teasing, nothing more - until they both completely sorted this out. She believed that was the 'right' thing to do, to reassure her husband, to make him feel appreciated and valued.

Looking at her naked image in the mirror, she took a deep breath, and then made her way out the door.

*************

As she snaked her way back, Susan noticed she had a lot more attention than when she passed these same people wearing her pareo. She could feel her face flush as she saw the looks of the men. Their eyes would follow her as she walked by, and she could feel those eyes all over her tits and ass.

Apparently, a single attractive female walking naked amongst the crowd invited numerous sordid scenarios of opportunity for the single men and, interestingly, some women and couples as well. This time she was only slightly embarrassed.

And she noticed a particular pattern. Now, without the 'protection' of her husband at her side, the looks from the men were playful, often greeting her verbally, or simply nodding or smiling. And sometimes those looks were accompanied by a tug of a cock.

But the looks she received from the women were varied. Some looked at her as a potential unicorn to play with. While others, although not hostile, appeared to look her up and down as if a competitor, somebody trying to gain the attention of men, somebody they needed to outperform.

Ironically, the obvious salacious attention on her actually helped her overcome her earlier consternation, being replaced by a thrill deep within her body at the sudden focus she was garnishing from both men and women. She was a woman after all and was flattered that she was receiving so much attention. And that attention not only gave a great boost to her ego, but once again fueled feelings of empowerment. She felt her pulse speed up, this time not from nervousness and self-doubt, but from thrilling excitement and an ever-increasing arousal.

So, she walked back to her husband...a woman rejuvenated - smiling, welcoming the admiration, with a bit less confusion and perhaps finally...feeling free to embrace her inner femme fetale - a woman no longer enslaved or confined to the narrow roles expected of a middle-class wife and mother.

************

Edward eyed his naked wife snaking around the mass of fellow beachgoers. But he noticed something. Susan looked...different.

He noticed Susan moving slowly, seductively, making eye contact and greeting everyone she passed. Every step she took felt like a choreographed display, her B-cups jiggling and her curvy hips swaying seductively with every step - that of a woman no longer concerned with, and now relishing the attention she was receiving.

Despite her lack of clothes, she stood straighter as she walked, her appearance glowing with sexual confidence and an aura of eroticism, her firm tits thrust forward, her smooth mound prominently displayed, and her nicely rounded ass following proudly behind. It was a subtle, but noticeable change.

It was almost as if he was seeing her in a new light. He had only seen her lying still on the beach or walking alongside. But he was now being treated to the dynamic version, the full frontal, with tits in motion. It was erotically beautiful and equally exciting at the same time.

It was thrilling beyond words seeing Susan looking so confident - she was fabulously captivating. It was even more thrilling watching his naked wife turn heads as she zig-zagged thru the maze of towels and blankets. Showing off seemed so natural to her now. He felt a moment of pride as he watched his wife attract the attention of men like flies to a candle.

As Edward's eyes traveled from admiring his wife's legs to admiring her tits, they were drawn to the intimate cleft of her pussy, completely exposed to everyone. And there it was, between her legs, the afternoon sun highlighting a glistening wetness, the telltale signs of her current mindset and why she really was doing this!

She hadn't just decided to forego her cover-up, to shamelessly expose herself to the entire beach because he asked her, or to show that she was brave enough, or to prove some point; she was doing it because she wanted to - it turned her on! It was as simple as that. That realization made his excitement rise.

Instead of being jealous, he found himself insanely proud of his wife showing off her body and turning on other men.

And with that knowledge, he had to do all he could to keep his cock under control. Susan had come a long way in letting go of the reserved, conservative housewife and allowing a new and far more seductive and sexual woman emerge. His wife now freely accepted and seemed quite comfortable with her exhibitionism. Seeing that transformation was worth the trip alone.

And there was no doubt; despite all the gut-wrenching internal debate - about his wife and Derrick - this is what he loved the most. He enjoyed showing off his wife's body.

And by gaining so much confidence on this journey of sexploration, Susan had become accepting of wearing sexier clothes in public, appreciating, and not being embarrassed by, the admiring glances of other men.

He was thrilled having such a confident woman as a wife.

He loved to 'watch' his wife's interactions with other men.

He beamed with pride of his wife becoming a bonafide exhibitionist!

All of it was such an aphrodisiac. He felt the blood heading toward his cock, reacting instinctively, plumping it to fullness.

The last two days certainly produced a new and unmistakable vision of his wife. All of it resulted in the most intense and complex state of emotions he had ever felt. That's when he realized this was all part of his kink. And...he was ready to explore more...

************

Arriving back at The Blue Sheet, Susan knelt and looked around. In just about fifteen minutes, the atmosphere had changed dramatically. It was now late-afternoon, and the sex play appeared to become more common, more open, and more explicit.

A woman lying beside her, a blonde in her forties with a very nice body, was lying with her arm diagonally across her guy's stomach, her hand loosely around his cock, doing slow and steady movements with her wrist that explained why her man's cock was hard.

Another woman nearby, the same she saw earlier sucking her man's cock, had squatted on her guy, taking his cock inside and riding it, quietly, discretely, but slowly and openly fucking him. Another man was eating his woman's pussy, stretching his woman's labia with his hands while a couple guys gathered for a closer look.

She gulped as the sexual tension multiplied. And there, with her horniness elevated, she happily relished the sight of Edward's bulging member.

"Well, look at you! Did you enjoy watching me?" Susan felt vindicated by her actions, pleased to know she was responsible for his reaction.

"Umm...yes! Can you tell? Seeing what those men were seeing, watching those men watch you, and knowing what they wanted to do with you was one helluva turn-on!" Edward exclaimed proudly, nodding in the direction of her admirers, and not bothering to adjust or hide his erection, now sticking prominently straight up.

"You do know what they were thinking, don't you?"

But Susan already knew the answer. She could feel their eyes all over her body. Although her throat was dry, she grabbed her re-filled wine glass and chugged half, feeling an odd rush of emotions within her. Her mindset was one of not only extreme horniness, but extreme gratification as well, her satisfaction at being able to titillate other men, and particularly the man she loved, causing the heat between her legs to reach an almost unbearable temperature.

"Edward, I need to say something...and please don't interrupt me, I need to get this out," Susan started, chugging the remainder of the wine in her glass.

Edward wondered where this was going.

"When we are on holiday, I...I am willing to get naked or dress sexy for you, go without panties, and tease a little. And I will admit, it is thrilling for me...because well...it seems so naughty, maybe because it's something I won't do at home. And...if we are being honest with each other, I have to admit...I love the appreciative glances of other guys. It gets my juices flowing! It makes me feel desirable, Edward! It is wonderful to know that being in my 50s and after three kids, I could still be sexy!"

Susan paused and cleared her throat.

"I...I just don't want to lose anything we have," she paused. "Honestly, Edward, I do not trust myself."

Edward took a moment to consider his wife's words. Fortunately, he prepared himself for this very conversation.

"I love this new Susan that emerges when we are on holiday! I can assure you; we will not lose anything we have between us. And you need to know, I absolutely love watching you! It was never my intention to force you to do anything you did not want to. Yes, I know encouraged you, but..." Edward paused, looking at his wife intently. Seeing genuine concern written all over her face, he continued, wanting to reassure his wife.

"So, if you are worried about me being pissed about seeing Derrick fondling you or becoming jealous because his hands squeezed your nipples and may have even touched your pussy, don't worry. I am not at all jealous. Not at all! I love you honey...and I will always love you," Edward said.

He reached out and put his hand on Susan's shoulder and she smiled, any concern suddenly vanishing as she gave a sigh of satisfaction at her husband's words.

"Our relationship and our marriage are strong, and I believe our relationship became even stronger over the last two days. So please Susan, don't agonize...it's not you, it's me. I just need some time to sort through some things before..."

"Before what?"

Edward took a deep breath. "Before I accede to you fucking another man."

What? She thought she had this all figured out, but her husband just put Derrick's indecent proposal into play again. To her dismay, although embarrassed, Susan felt her pulse speeding up, her face reddening, not from humiliation, but from the carnal images his comment brought about in her head. And although she may still not admit, she realized there was still that dark place within her that was not as opposed to her stepping out of her matrimonial vows.

After the excitement of her solo walk, Edward's words were the equivalent of throwing a can of gasoline on her inflamed libido. She quickly re-filled her wine glass and chugged it, trying to cool her emotions.

But it proved pointless. She felt like an animal in heat and could feel her essence suddenly oozing from her slit as waves of anticipatory arousal coursed through her body at the mere thought of her husband considering such a forbidden scenario.

Susan had momentarily forgotten about the 'shows' ongoing around her, preoccupied by how their relationship had metamorphosed from purely vanilla into its current state. Was the twisted path that they were on nothing more than a gateway; one where they had both uncovered their unique fantasies only to now consider moving those fantasies to reality?

She looked around and noticed a man had now set up just in front of her. He was young and he was alone. He appeared to be in his 30's, with GQ model looks - dark, wavy, short-cropped hair, a trimmed beard, and a nicely toned body. He sported an all-over tan, even on his uncircumcised cock, and had not a single hair anywhere below his neck. He was quite cute as he sat in his beach chair facing her.

He nodded and smiled when Susan turned his way.

Now more attuned to the behavior of this beach, Susan realized this was a typical technique of single men at Cap d'Agde - to set up right in front of a woman with the sole purpose of openly ogling her. Normally she would have been disgusted by such boorish behavior; recalling specifically what happened the day before.

But this was a 'new' Susan; and the alcohol was already affecting her ability to think clearly. Plus, this guy was hot!

She looked up at the man and he remained transfixed on her, smiling. Perhaps due to his harmless youthful good looks coupled with her elevated arousal, his proximity did not make her feel uncomfortable. And she made no effort to cover herself.

She picked up her phone and read and re-read the text string again and again between Derrick and her husband. Her mind played a mental tug-of-war game, her body's overwhelming desires pitted against her devotion towards her matrimonial vows.

And yet one side was winning. Susan felt her body becoming even more aroused from her thoughts, her pulse speeding up, reminiscing of the events that lead to those intimate and very vivid dreams, dreams about succumbing to her desires, and yes, giving herself to another man.

She glanced up and, to her surprise, noticed Mr. GQ still staring openly at her. His look was so intense. Surprisingly, Susan felt no self-doubt or embarrassment. Instead, with his focus on her, once again Susan felt an immediate jolt of warmth and erotic tingling concentrated in the core of her vulva - only this time not in shame or embarrassment, but in arousal. Perhaps emboldened by everything happening around her, and certainly to take her mind off her shameful thoughts, Susan felt a brash craving to put on a show of her own.

She moved the bottom of her left foot up to the inner part of her right knee, giving Mr. GQ a better view to her pussy.

Edward noticed his wife's subtle move. There was no doubt in his mind, he knew her intention. She was playing The Game! She wanted to show herself to this man. And he was almost too eager to watch this play out, even assist if needed.

Susan lifted her head to see the young man still focused on her. The man smiled and nodded again. She felt absolutely tortured! Her arousal was already elevated from her solo walk and those wicked thoughts dancing in her mind, and this young hot man staring at her naked body did nothing but further fuel her horniness.

Now a bit more experienced, she knew what the young man wanted to see, and she was very willing to show.

"Sweetheart, I think I need some lotion," Holding a tube of sunscreen she picked up from her bag, Susan laid back and asked with a wicked smirk, "Would you mind?" inviting her husband to rub the cream over her body.

Edward smiled at his wife. She rarely initiated anything sexual, so he quickly jumped at the opportunity. But he had a slightly different, far more devious idea.

"Of course. Stand up!"

"What??" in complete shock. "Why? Here? Now?"

"Stand up!!!" Edward commanded as he smirked and winked at her.

Susan looked to her husband in shock. With a mixture of shame and arousal, she rose to her feet and acquiesced to her husband's demand and heeded to his control.

Edward stood in front of his wife, squirted the sunscreen onto one hand, and rubbing both palms together, began applying the cream on her neck and over his wife's chest. Then he took the tube and squirted more cream directly onto her tits. He paused for a moment; the white cream he squirted across her tits gave him a surreal visual.

He grasped her shoulders and spun her around facing his wife towards the young voyeur.

Susan's eyes flew open, and her body jerked as her husband's hand reached around and abruptly clutched her breasts in front of the young man, causing her to squeak in surprise! Not ceasing his assault, Edward cupped and then started to massage the cream onto his wife's breasts, one hand even pinching her nipple, eliciting an involuntary gasp of air from her. She noticed the young man, who was sitting right in front of her, smiling at her predicament. And her husband had that now-common smirk. It was as if Edward wanted to make a statement: 'Here, have a good look at this beautiful woman on display before you.'

Any other time Susan would have stopped Edward and moved away, but conflicting emotions rushed through her. Instead, without thinking and almost instinctively, Susan took a deep breath and held it causing her chest to puff out, emphasizing her tits to the young man.

Slowly and deliberately, Edward continued to massage the cream all over his wife's chest, concentrating and kneading each breast perhaps a little more than needed under the guise of completely dispersing the sunscreen.

Susan shuddered as she felt her husband dab more sunscreen directly on her areolae, the cooling sensation of the cream causing her nipples to react, immediately beading up into hardened nubs by the slight sea breeze.

She turned her head and saw her husband still grinning like a Cheshire cat as he continued his work.

"I need to make sure these sensitive bits are protected," Edward whispered into her ear, his warm breath causing goosebumps all over her body. "After all, you don't want these to sunburn!"