From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward placed the tube down to free both hands. With each index finger, he rubbed the cream thoroughly, using his thumb and index finger to pull and pinch each nipple. He noticed the young man focused intently on his wife.

And Susan noticed as well. Shockingly, this time she felt no shame or embarrassment, but rather thrill and excitement.

As her Edward's fingers firmly and agonizingly groped her, Susan let out an involuntary but gratifying moan as her husband's touch abruptly ignited her body's lust for more. Susan knew the young voyeur was watching the show closely, the man's lecherous grin of approval evidence of his guilt.

Anywhere else, the extended attention on her nipples in front of a stranger would be an obscene gesture. But not here, not on this beach! And surprisingly she didn't care! Instead, like a tidal wave, she felt the build-up of heat between her legs as her breasts tightened from the protracted intimate touches.

Finally, Edward mercifully moved to her shoulders and back. Looking around the beach to avoid direct eye contact with Mr. GQ, Susan realized several other men around her were watching quite intently as well, staring as her husband's hands slid across her skin. It was almost like those commercials when everybody stops what they are doing to watch. And now, her once very jealous and protective husband presented her to their feasting eyes under the guise of spreading sunblock 'protection' onto her body.

Not long-ago Susan would have been overwhelmed and certainly humiliated by such a brazen act and the uninhibited attention on her. But this was a different time. Despite trying to convince herself otherwise, she still harbored a deep dark secret--she enjoyed the attention of other men. And with that knowledge, she bit her lower lip and pushed her chest out while letting her head fall back against her husband's chest, once again surrendering to her body's natural desires.

As the men looked at her with lust and knowing enjoyment on their faces, there was no doubt in her mind they had a thirst for a public sex show. The mere thought sent her heart racing again. But could she be so audacious and brazen? Of course not! She was still a 'good girl' - afraid to explore her feelings too deeply.

Yet she was fully conscious of her tightening breasts, racing heart, and shallow and fluttery breathing, even as she felt her core throb with overwhelming arousal. A little whimper escaped her lips, and she felt her vagina quiver with renewed excitement, when Edward's hand slid down her back and between her legs, rubbing the lotion on the inside of her thighs, brushing against her pubic mound.

Edward smiled as he heard his wife's reaction. He could see the look on her face, affirmation she was enjoying her exposure. He congratulated himself on being so diabolical.

Emboldened by his wife's daring, Edward looked directly at the young man just as he reached up and tugged each nipple one last time. The man smirked.

Then Susan caught herself. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea," she whispered quietly, before suddenly and without warning, lying down on The Blue Sheet, startling Edward. He wondered if his wife had reached her limit. Was she ending her tease?

How could she behave so wantonly? She had not even put up a struggle; her body openly succumbing to her husband's deviant desires, offering no objection as he kneaded and played crassly with her breasts in front of others. Susan felt humiliated, ashamed, and mortified, but yet...oh so turned on!

"Now my back, please," he heard Susan say in a sultry voice.

Edward knelt beside Susan, squirted and then massaged more sunscreen starting on Susan's shoulders, then down her back, then finally, her butt. He took his time massaging, kneading the cream all over each cheek.

An audible gasp left Susan's mouth when Edward grabbed and pulled his wife's butt cheeks apart. And as he did, Edward noticed his wife's pussy lips engorged and protruding from excitement, which made the sight very lewd and extremely hot. He moved his hand to her labia and pushed them apart. He looked up and nodded to the voyeur, offering the man a view of his wife's most intimate areas, his extreme candaulism out of control.

With the lips of her vagina parted wide, Susan could feel the cooling sensation caused by the sea breeze caressing the inside of her dripping exposed womanhood. As Edward gently brushed against her clit, Susan's breaths became quick and shallow as her husband presented her ass and the damp, pink flesh of the inside of her pussy to the man.

Why his incessant need to expose her? Prior to arrival in The Naked City, she never would have allowed herself to be displayed in such a pornographic way. Did her husband have a need to prove to the other males watching he was in control of his wife, some sort of masochistic male domination thing? Should she care? Perhaps she 'owed' him this latitude for not being completely truthful to him.

But the intimacy of what Edward was doing to her was not as bothersome as her body's own reaction. Although the knowledge that she was allowing this in such a public setting, and perhaps even facilitating it, particularly with another man so close, no doubt trying his hardest to watch, felt so taboo, surprisingly, she found having such vigilant attention from strangers around her bizarrely exhilarating, and she felt her pussy quivering, getting even wetter by the second.

"Okay, now flip over," Edward commanded, and Susan obeyed.

"Oh, god," she whispered, softly so only her husband could hear as Edward ran his hands down her thighs and back up almost to her crotch. He wasn't sure how far his wife would allow this tease to go, but he knew he wanted to explore this further.

Susan should have rolled away from the hand, to prevent it from going further. But instead, she lay quietly, feeling her husband's strong hands work up and down her thighs. Suddenly, she realized that her breathing was becoming more rapid. Her eyes were closed as she felt her husband moving higher and higher up her thighs. Almost imperceptibly Susan moved her legs apart. She knew it was wrong, but the small act caused thrills to run through her.

There was no doubt her husband noticed the less-than-subtle move. But Susan didn't care. She simply lay back to enjoy the sensations from her husband massaging the cream up and down her legs, while willingly and unashamedly exposing herself to a stranger.

She took a deep breath, knowing there was that dark place within her that was not opposed to expanding this tease. She would no longer stand in the way...her body primed for even greater arousal.

Now on her back, Susan's eyes turned to the man closest to her. She gulped when she noticed a pronounced increase in the younger man's cock, his arousal unmistakable. The knowledge of how another man was responding to her only rejuvenated her thirst to stretch her boundaries.

Betraying her modesty, Susan unexpectedly responded by voluntarily parting her legs erotically to expose even more of her sopping wet sex to the man's feasting eyes. Edward didn't miss the unmistakable movement. Suddenly, his eyes stared, and his hands stopped moving when he saw the parted lips of her sex exposed and glistening in the sunlight of this public beach from her excitement.

He knew the man sitting no more than a meter in front of his wife, facing directly at her, was watching everything. And he knew that with her legs parted, the man was treated to a perfect view. His slight bit of trepidation was quickly taken over by a sense of real excitement. His penis sprang to hardness again.

Meanwhile, Susan's heart was pounding in her chest. There was little doubt that the young man could see her open vagina. She should stop this! It wasn't right to tease the young man so openly in public! Still, what harm did it do? It was just a little innocent teasing. Besides, Edward put her in this position. He would soon stop this and not allow it to get out of control, she reasoned.

As Edward was massaging her legs, he could actually hear how wet she was.

With her eyes closed, Susan pushed up slightly, giving Edward more room. It was subtle, not something anyone would notice or see. But Edward noticed.

Perhaps not unexpectedly, Edward became even more brazen, pulling her lips apart before applying the cream all over his wife's vulva. Edward looked over and nodded to the young man - his unspoken approval for the man to continue watching for his voyeuristic pleasure. The young man smiled and nodded back.

With the man assured his focus on his wife was welcomed, Edward leaned over Susan and whispered. "You are being watched!"

Edward's words, although obvious and unnecessary, only served to heighten Susan's arousal. She lay back and tried to pretend like this was all perfectly normal for her. But her chest heaving excessively, and her hardening pink little nipple-nubs proved otherwise. Her pulse sped up, her body reacting to the physical and mental sensations enhanced by both the forbidden and salaciousness of her act.

She felt her husband try to push her legs apart even further, and she obliged with an unexpected thrill that made her gasp. It seemed natural if not acceptable to acquiesce and spread her legs further, a lot further actually, both to allow her husband easier access to spread the sunscreen, and to tease her voyeur further. She could barely believe what she was doing. She was blatantly opening her pussy to a stranger, and she was doing it with the urging of her husband!

But she was enjoying this! And even with butterflies fluttering in her stomach, she could feel herself getting even wetter.

And the man noticed! Treated to a perfect view of her pussy, she noticed the young man's cock started growing!

Yesterday, Susan would have slammed her legs closed and left in protest. But today was a different day. Strangely and shamelessly, she relished the opportunity to get another man hard.

She glanced up to Edward sitting at her side. He was grinning from ear to ear, obviously enjoying exposing her, and his heated gaze upon her was unmistakable, his lustful eyes following the moves of his hands caressing her body. He wasn't just condoning it - he desired this.

He wanted more; and shamefully, so did she.

Susan lifted her head and propped herself on her elbows. She looked to her left and then to her right as her husband temporarily paused massaging her mound. A few people seemed to be staring at her behind the anonymity of their sunglasses.

Susan never sought and was not used to being the center of attention; always choosing modesty over attention-seeking behavior. But her own body's response was telling. Once again, the outright bold stares of strangers on her naked body felt - well...delightful, unmistakably pleasurable, and surprisingly gratifying.

Keenly aware of the men leering at her body, she brazenly moved her feet further apart, spreading her legs obscenely wider as she lay naked before her husband and her voyeurs. She immediately noticed the effect her slutty move was having on Edward, his cock pointing straight out. She smirked in satisfaction.

"You like exposing me like this to another man, don't you?"

"Oh my God yes, Susan! You are fucking gorgeous!" Edward whispered. "I love seeing you like this. You are turning me on so much!"

What was happening to her, Susan wondered briefly? She would never have heretofore considered herself an exhibitionist. Yet it was unmistakable. She yearned to do this. Instead of embarrassment or humiliation, she felt an electric thrill of satisfaction course through her - the attention on her causing her body to react at the focused attention she was garnishing, heightened by the obvious enjoyment both her husband and strangers got in watching her. She felt sexy!

Edward noticed as well and smiled at his wife's attitude. He couldn't get past how confident and brazen his wife had become. In just one day, her posture expressed a perception that it was perfectly natural for a beautiful woman to lie naked in public, while having her tits squeezed, her nipples tweaked, and her pussy massaged, all the while with another man watching intently and close enough to touch her.

He wondered who this woman was. Despite many years of marriage, this was a side of his wife he hadn't seen before. This playfully sexy attitude was exactly as he hoped. And he couldn't deny - although this was hot as hell, he wanted to pursue it further. With all the sex happening around them, he wanted to see how truly 'liberated' his wife had become.

Putting aside his earlier trepidation, he still craved his wife's exhibitionism. He loved showing off his wife and he sensed an opportunity. When he started back up her thighs to her pussy, he stopped, pausing to admire the sexy woman lying before him. He glanced down at her pussy, unquestionably aroused with her folds plump, her clit prominent and pink, and her wetness framing it in a resplendent invitation.

And with unquestionable euphoria, he knew the man just in front of her could see his wife's pussy glistening with excitement as well.

Edward squirted more lotion into his hand and began massaging his wife's upper legs. He took his time, applying the lotion slowly, seductively, moving up and down her thighs, getting closer and closer to her pussy with each movement. He wanted to prolong this tease as long as possible.

As a finger brushed against his wife's vulva, he felt Susan lurch and could see her erratic breathing, evidence of her increasing arousal. Under the guise of insuring proper coverage, Edward's fingers concentrated on massaging her pussy lips.

Ever so softly, he whispered into his wife's ear. "You're so fucking sexy! I'm so in love with you right now! I've been wanting to do this ever since we got here!"

"Oh, god," she whispered softly so only her husband and the man could hear. "You wouldn't..."

But he didn't answer. Ever so slowly, before she could protest further, Edward's mouth was on her sex. As he pressed directly over her slit, exhaling a large breath against her mons, Susan gasped at the intimate sensation, her increasing arousal flooding through her in response. She strained to look down at her husband as if to protest, but no words escaped her mouth. She tried to maintain her composure, but she could not help but moan deeply as her husband flicked his tongue across her clit.

Susan's body was inflamed, and to her embarrassment, receiving cunnilingus on a public beach was not unwelcome. Shamefully, she relished in the perverse nature of her husband's impudence with others watching so closely.

She rummaged her hands through her husband's hair and blushed at the naughtiness of it all.

After too short a time licking her clit, Edward stopped.

"Don't!!!" Susan whimpered as she felt as her husband daringly spread her labia apart using his forefingers. As Edward's fingers slid between her swollen lips, he rubbed her gently, smearing her juices across the engorged inner lips.

Susan's hips jerked involuntarily as she felt Edward unexpectedly stuff a finger into her. The move was so quick, so defiant, and yet strangely, the sensation of her husband's finger entering her crotch was more welcoming than overwhelming, once again overcome by a sudden perverse and wicked need to get off.

Her mind did not completely register what was happening until he plunged his finger deeper and stroked her G-spot. This was her kryptonite, and her breathing instantly becoming very difficult. Susan gasped for air. His strokes were slow and deliberate, unconcerned all this was happening in front of strangers, her husband intent on licking and finger fucking his horny wife's pussy in the middle of a public beach!

With the unmistakable pleasure of her husband's fingers suddenly against her needy vagina, Susan felt her pulse increase, her nipples once again reasserting their prominence, and an unmistakable flood of arousal seeping out of her.

Although shocked at his audacity, Susan did not stop her husband's intrusion. Instead, with her husband finger-banging her, her hips unashamedly thrust in time with his hand's movement, relinquishing her body to pleasure. She could not help herself - her body had already been aroused, and it took little stimulation to reawaken her desire.

Susan had no doubt that this had gone beyond just applying sun protection on her body. Yet here, on this public beach, she couldn't move to stop him. Instead, her legs slid further apart, exposing more of her womanhood to her voyeur. And Edward's fingers kept working, fluttering faster and faster, directly stimulating Susan's swollen sex.

And Edward was not naïve to his surroundings. He noticed several couples around them were watching him stimulate his wife. That knowledge only sent more blood straight to his hardening cock.

Susan suspected the entire beach was watching. And to her mortification, while still trying to regain her composure, she noticed she had been unconsciously gyrating her hips as the finger slammed into her over and over, all while the others watched so intently. Curiously, the concept of being so intimately violated directly before them did nothing but turn her on even more.

She felt Edward pull on her thighs, opening her legs wider. "Oh God, no!" Susan protested when he brazenly slipped a second finger into her swollen pussy. But her protest was meek, her body inflamed and shamefully relishing in the perverse nature of her husband's public intrusion.

As she looked back once again at her voyeur with her husband's fingers lodged within her, the man smirked while opening his legs far apart, appearing to match her lascivious presentation. Susan could see his cock bulging and twitching straight at her as it had become even more engorged than before, its large purple head dripping with his clear juice. It was as if the man was offering his cock to her, making no attempt to hide both his satisfaction as well as his desire.

And scandalously, Susan felt like she might cum instantly, her body openly relishing the obscene invasion of her husband's fingers, her vaginal muscles clamping down upon the invading digit.

And yet, Edward continued, unfazed by the man's obscene and suggestive move.

"Oh, Oh, OH!" Susan moaned again as her body became a subordinate to lust. But although welcoming the much-needed relief after so much pent-up sexual tension, she tried to remain still to not draw any more attention to herself from the crowd.

She bit her lower lip and again looked back at the man, who was still fully focused on her. And she noticed two other guys and one couple had stopped to watch as well. What began as an innocent show of flesh became a lewd display of her husband finger fucking her pussy in front of an audience. She remembered when they first arrived, the heavy make-out scene they saw between that couple at the pool. They were now THAT couple!

Her nerves were on edge. And intimidating as it was in such a sex-rich environment, Susan was none-the-less in another dimension, ready to explode - electric shocks running up and down her body. She could no longer censor her feelings and started gyrating, moving her hips as her husband's fingers moved faster and faster, in and out of her wet box, physically begging for him to continue that pace.

"Oh God!" Susan could barely talk. "Keep...it," she grunted. "I'm getting close," she moaned when Edward added another finger to her dripping hole. As a third finger defiantly invaded her core, Susan had a sudden clarity of mind to realize she was about to get off by being violated on a public beach! But to her shame, her humiliation shifted back to the present as she tilted her hips upward, giving her husband better access to her pussy. She wanted to look at her voyeurs but couldn't bring herself to open her eyes again. Perhaps if she didn't look, she thought, what she was doing wouldn't be so bad.